Breaking Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina's bra is a fairly modest one. It has full, foam-lined cups that completely cover her smallish mounds. And with that thin layer of foam, there's no seeing anything through it. It has a fairly narrow band around her chest, and narrow ribbon-like straps over her shoulders. But it does have a nice lace trim to the cups. It's not exactly a date-kind of bra, something a woman would wear hoping she'd been seen in, but it's a rather sexy everyday kind of bra. It tells me that Nina wore it not to be seen, but in case she had a chance, or a need, to flaunt her body. As if she thought the prospect of using her body to distract a man and increase her sales commission was a real possibility.

Sophie puts her hands to Nina's sides, close to the band of Nina's bra. Then she tenderly slides her hands around, over Nina's bare skin, to her back. A crisp shiver sweeps over Nina. At the same moment, she thrashes her shoulders. It's intentional, not reflexive. She tries to twist and pull her chest away from Sophie's hands.

I deal with it by simply flicking my wrist. It sends the tip of my crop flying up, snapping firmly against Nina's bottom. "MM!" Nina cries out into her gag. I see her eyes snap wide with surprise as if she didn't expect that sharp snap of the crop. As if she didn't expect real pain as her punishment. I stomp down on her thigh, too. It pushes her bottom down a hair, pinning Nina onto her knees before she gets the idea to rise up.

"You are going to stay put while my slave shows me those little boobs, cunt," I firmly tell Nina. I snap my crop again, tapping her other cheek with its tip, and getting another pained cry from her.

"Mom," Adam begins. I asked him to tell Nina to behave. And I kind of, very quietly, told him what to say to her. Maybe Nina heard it, maybe not. She's awfully nervous and distracted right now. "You need to stay still and let her show Miss Rodgers your breasts like you were told to. I've said she may see them, so she will see them."

Already I can see that Nina has a firm and lithe body. A decently narrow body as well. I can see the outlines of her collar bones along her shoulders, showing me that she doesn't have much if any, body fat on her. That's not so common on older women. It's not rare, but it's not common either. As women age, they tend to pick up a pound here and there, filling out just slightly. It seems Nina hasn't. She's stayed as lean as she was 20 years ago. I can see her stomach is flat and toned as well. Her skin seems to have lost just a trace of its youthful tautness, but not so much of it. There's absolutely no sag or flab to her. Just a flat and hard stomach. I have to look closely to see a few, very faint, stretch marks close to her waistline. Those are a souvenir from her pregnancy. I can see a nice feminine curve to her waist, too. It's no wonder that Nina flaunts her figure. She's got a figure to flaunt. And I'm sure it helps her sales. Although, using her sexuality to increase her sales makes her a whore in my book.

Sophie's hands ignore Nina's pulling away. She can see that I'm dealing with that. The crop strokes, and my firm foot on her thigh, are enough to convince Nina that she's not getting up. That resisting is only going to get her a sore bottom. She stills slightly.

Sophie's hands slow, taking an extra second to work their way back to the clasp. Sophie has very soft and delicate skin on her hands. The softest I've ever felt. It's very feminine. And erotic. It looks like it's not lost on Nina, either. I see a few more shivers sweep over her as Sophie's hands make their way around. As Sophie's hands tease those nerves along Nina's spine.

Sophie quickly unhooks the single clasp holding the bra around Nina's chest. She lets the ends of the bands fall free to Nina's sides. Nina flinches hard. But then she freezes, quivering slightly, but almost steely firm. Her face wrinkles up slightly, nervously.

Sophie's hands leisurely start slipping up to Nina's shoulders. Sophie is clearly taking her time, using that erotic delicate touch of hers to tease Nina. And Nina is clearly feeling it. As she finally gets to Nina's shoulders, Sophie lets her fingertips slip under the now-loose straps of Nina's bra.

Adam watches, almost mesmerized by the erotic display of one girl touching another. But his eyes are locked on Sophie's small hands and her pastel pink nails. He's studiously avoiding having to see Nina's face. That would make him remember whose body those pretty, girly hands were caressing. Not just a girl's body, but then it would be mom's body.

It happens again just as Sophie pushes the straps of the bra off Nina's shoulders. Nina flinches hard. She tries to lean forward, pulling her shoulders away from Sophie's hands and keeping her bra just barely up. As it is it hangs loosely over her mounds, barely staying on them.

I figured Nina would try again. She's going to make me show her that disobedience won't be tolerated. Constantly. I'm ready for her. The flick of my wrist sends the crop's tip flying again, snapping it firmly against Nina's chest just above her breasts. It sears a light pink crop print onto Nina's skin. And it gets a pained cry from Nina. It's not a good place to get whipped. There's nothing but skin over her breast bone. Nothing to absorb the sting of the whip. It hurts worse than it would have on her bottom.

It also uses Nina's reflexes against her. Her instinct is to move her body back, away from the crop. And that has her straightening back up where I told her to stay in the first place. The position she was trying to get out of. Only now with her chest stinging sharply, as if a thousand knives were stabbing into it. The sting will fade fairly quickly. No more than about ten or fifteen minutes.

"I said stay, bitch!" I snap in my iciest, strictest voice. But I don't raise my voice to her. I keep it at my normal volume. Then I turn to Adam.

My stare is enough for him to get my message. "Mom, you were told to stay still while she shows Miss Rodgers your breasts. Do as I told you."

Nina shivers sharply. She stays still as Sophie slips the straps off her shoulders. Immediately the full cups fall from her breasts, baring them to everyone's eyes. Sophie nudges the bra down. The cups and band slip down Nina's stomach to her waist. The straps slide down to her bound wrists, bunching up with her blouse.

It shows us all a pair of small, soft mounds. I'd bet Nina is a 34-B. Her breasts are rather well-rounded. They lie back against her chest with a small crease to the underside. And they angle slightly to her sides, making a wide, but short, V of cleavage between them. Their flesh is milky white. And they don't look floppy or loose. They look almost firm, easily holding their almost perfect rounding.

They're topped with a pair of medium-dark, purple-brown rings. Those rings are rather wide, but not the widest I've seen. They do seem to take up a good part of the tops of her mounds. Centered in each ring is an equally wide nipple of the same shade. Her nipples are as hard as rocks. As wide as my little finger, they're standing up about ¼" above the curving rounded tips of her mounds. They have gently rounded tips of their own. And I can see the dark flesh of those rings around those nipples is shriveled up tightly. It all tells me that Nina is nicely aroused.

The look on Nina's face, scrunched up as if she's enduring the worst imaginable horror, tells another story. It says that Nina knows she's getting hot and doesn't want to be. Even more, she doesn't want anyone else to know it. Especially Adam. She stays still, quivering lightly. There's no longer any reason to resist. Her breasts are fully displayed. We've seen them. Resistance can't accomplish anything.

"Hmm... those boobs look awfully tiny..." I muse, but really talking to Nina. "I guess... she's a 36-A?" I purposely overstate her chest and understate her cups. No woman wants her chest to be thicker than it is. Nor does she want to hear that her breasts look smaller than they are. It's my way of mocking her. She'll know her true bra size. She just won't know that my "guess" isn't my guess. My eyes are far better than that.

"Adam, what do you think? What size bra do you think this skanky bitch wears on those tiny boobs?"

"I... uh... I'm not really good at guessing, but 36-A could be it. I guess." It tells me that Adam hasn't gotten to see that many breasts before. And doesn't know much about guessing bra sizes. Then again, that's not really something a guy can ask a girl. Not unless he's a masochist and enjoys having his face slapped. Girls can be sensitive about that.

"Slave?" I say.

Sophie reaches for the clasp ends of Nina's bra. That's where the tag is going to be. She finds it, and announces "This bitch has size 34-B breasts, Mistress... Or at least its bra is a 34-B!"

"It must be all the flabbiness that makes them look smaller," I say. Her breasts are not the least bit flabby, but every woman worries about it. I don't want Nina thinking that we view her body as attractive. I want her to feel as if we're coldly sizing it up as if she's just a piece of meat, and that our appraisal is exacting and critical. That should add a little bit to her humiliation. And that should arouse her a little more.

I casually reach my hand down to Nina's breast, picking the one that's closer to me. I put my hand to it, trying not to be either gentle or rough with it. Trying to pretend as if it's not an intimate part of her body or any body, but just another thing. A thing that doesn't have nerves to feel how I'm touching it.

I cup my hand under her mound. I lift her mound up, pulling out the crease at its underside. Her mound doesn't have far to go. There's not much of a crease. But Nina feels it lifting up off her chest.

Nina tries once again to twist her shoulders sharply and pull her breast from my hand. As if she doesn't want to be touched. I immediately squeeze her breast hard. Hard enough that Nina yelps into the gag. And she immediately stops twisting her chest away from me. I hold the too-tight squeeze on her breast.

"Are you ever going to learn, you stupid bitch?" I coldly scold Nina. "No one asked if you wanted your boobs examined. You were told to kneel while they were examined. And that's what you're going to do. Now behave." I squeeze just a little harder on her tender mound.

Nina sucks in a very sharp breath as tiny little tears well up in the corners of her eyes. Then Nina reluctantly starts straightening her chest back up. Sitting back up on her knees the way I had her. Returning her breast to where it is, no longer trying to pull it from my hand.

I keep my tight squeeze on her mound until she has herself all the way back in position. Then I release the squeeze, but keep my hand under her mound, holding it up atop my palm. Her mound is already purple-blue from the tight squish. Quickly that turns to a deep red, then starts fading as the blood begins to flow again. I just stand there and wait until her mound is milky white again.

Her nipple is as hard as ever. Maybe even harder than it was a second ago. It seems that the light pain doesn't bother her, either. Or maybe it was just the firm discipline, not allowing her to resist anything, that has her aroused.

I put a fingertip to her stiff nipple and slowly, very softly, stroke my finger over the top of her nipple. Both the tip of it and its side. Then I stroke up onto her mound. I give her nipple a light pinch, just enough to feel the steely hardness of it. And enough for Nina to feel me pinching it and know what I'm doing. Then I give her breast a light squish, enough to feel its firmness. It's as firm as I thought it would be, as a firm dough. Or a hard, wet sponge. Squishy soft, but firm enough to have a defined shape it wants to hold. And can hold. But still soft enough to give under my fingers smoothly, as if I'm kneading that dough.

"Just as I thought!" I blurt out with some fake, but real-sounding, enthusiasm in my voice. "This bitch's boobs are like jello!" it is not a compliment, and I can see that Nina doesn't take it as one. It's not true, but that doesn't mean Nina doesn't believe it. I see her face scrunch up a little more. Since I'm having so much fun, and so nicely humiliating Nina, I don't see any reason to stop now. "Here, Adam, see for yourself!" I point to Nina's other breast. I also glare at Adam with a firm look in my eyes.

Adam gets the message. I'm pretty sure that he knows this isn't about him. I don't really care what he does. This is about one thing. Degrading Nina as fully and deeply as I can. He reluctantly, and tentatively, reaches his hand for Nina's breast.

Nina cringes hard. But with my hand still holding up her breast, and ready to squish it until it brings tears to her eyes again, Nina stays put. She just cringes hard and quivers lightly. Her nipples stay as stiff as ever. Even as Adam's hand tenderly touches her soft mound. He does just what he sees me doing. He puts his hand under her mound and lifts it off her chest. He strokes the tip of a finger over Nina's nipple. He very softly pinches her nipple. So softly I doubt he's even really felt the stiffness of it. And he gives her mound a couple of very soft squeezes.

Nina stays on her knees as he examines her breast. She shirks inward. She averts her eyes, refusing to see him touching her. She looks as if she's about to cry. And she quivers a little sharper.

"Uh... I guess... they're soft..." Adam tells me. His voice tells me he's not really sure. And that says Adam doesn't have a lot to compare them to. I guess he hasn't had too many breasts in his hands yet. At least not different ones.

"I'll show you," I tell him with the sweetest of tease in my voice. "Skanky!" I call out raising my voice so that Paige can hear me in the kitchen.

Paige comes hurrying out of the kitchen. Paige is my other live-in slave. She's my house-slave and my whore. Her role here is simple. She does the housework in the most demeaning way it can be done. And then, whenever I wish to use a female body to tease a toy, or whomever, it's Paige's body that I use shamelessly. Paige, naturally, gets no say in what I do with her body. Or who I share it with. And she likes it that way.

Paige is 19. She's decently tall at 5'7" but she's also very slim and lithe at a mere 119 pounds. It leaves her with a stick-like figure. She just doesn't have enough body for much in the way of curves. Just some gentle ones. But enough that she looks very feminine.

Paige is also pretty. She has long, wavy, honey-brown hair and green eyes. She also has a wide mouth with a bright smile and faint, silky, pink lips.

Paige is never allowed any clothes in the apartment. Not ever. She strips at the door on her way in. The only thing that doesn't come off is her hot pink collar, and that's locked around her neck. Its key is on my keyring, so only I can take it off of her. And I don't. She wears it everywhere. Even to school where her friends can see it. Besides that, she only wears a pair of police-issue shackles on her ankles. Those are to remind her of her place. And as my whore, her place is at the bottom, lower than any other slaves. Just like Nina's place.

Paige obediently drops to her knees beside Nina, where I'm pointing. She puts her hands behind her back and just demurely waits. And she captures Adam's attention immediately. He must like nude girls.

"This is skanky, my slave-whore," I tell him. "I know she's rather skanky and scrawny, but you'll notice that this bitch's breasts are firm, not flabby and soft like that bitch's are."

Adam's eyes are already on Paige's breasts. Hers are very pert. They stand straight off her chest, not lying back at all. They don't have a crease to their underside. Instead, they're perky enough to look slightly point, especially at their tips. Her light pink, wide, nipples just accent the pointiness. She's a B-cup as well. Only her chest is slightly narrower than Nina's. That, plus the perkiness of Paige's breasts, makes them look bigger than they are. It's clear that Adam can appreciate her breasts. I can see that in his eyes. I guess he does like girls.

"Go ahead, examine the bitch's breasts so you can feel what firm ones are like."

Adam doesn't need any more encouragement to touch Paige's breasts. He eagerly puts his hand to one. He examines it the same way he examined Nina's. Only now he takes his time. And he clearly enjoys touching her. Just as much as he clearly didn't enjoy touching Nina.

Paige behaves. She stays but on her knees, not flinching or shying away from his touch even the slightest. I wouldn't expect her to. She knows I'd be disappointed in her if she did. And I know that she likes to feel manly hands on her body. I'll bet she's having as much fun as Adam is.

Nina stays where she is. My foot stays where it is, too, making sure Nina does. But she watches out of the corner of her eye. It lets her see that Adam, her son, is clearly far happier with Paige's pert breasts than with her own softer ones. Unlike Nina's breasts, Paige's are so firm they're almost hard. There's a noticeable difference in the give as they're squished.

"Yeah, she has some nice breasts..." Adam says, a little reluctance in his voice. But it's just that's he's worried about offending Paige by his assessment. Even after he finally takes his hand away from her mound, his eyes stay on it. And probably the rest of her nude body.

"Much nicer than that other bitch's," I add. Adam doesn't answer. His eyes do that for him. He doesn't even take them from Paige's mounds for a fraction of a second to glance over to Nina's. I'm sure Paige notices that. She likes it when guys like her body.

Chapter 03: Ending In Her Bottom

"I'm certain that this bitch is just as slutty as skanky there," I tell Adam in a rather teasingly sweet voice. He still has no clue what I'm going to do next. And he's still paying more attention to Paige's body. I'll bet he's wondering who she is. What her name is. If he might be able to bump into her somewhere. If she'll be the same when I'm not around. If she might like him enough to talk to him. Or date him. Men tend to have one-track minds when it comes to girls. Especially younger men.

"I think we should just take a good look at the bitch's pussy and see for ourselves what a gutter whore it is. What do you think, Adam, would you mind if I inspected this bitch's pussy?" I bat my eyes at him, hoping that he catches it. I want him to say yes.

"NUHHH!" Nina grunts desperately into her gag. Her eyes plead with Adam just as urgently as her grunt does. She shakes her head fast and hard.

"I suppose so... I guess you kind of have to see that..." Adam doesn't sound thrilled by the idea.

"Tell her," I ask him.

Adam sighs. He definitely doesn't want to tell her. I doubt he wants to be this involved with her session. He's obviously very reluctant. "Mom... Miss Rodgers is going to check your pussy now. You will behave."

I tell Sophie "let's see this bitch's pussy, slave."

Sophie doesn't hesitate. She just slips Nina's shoes off. Those will get in the way of her pants coming off.

I stop Sophie. I hand her a pair of handcuffs and my key. Then I tell her she might as well get the bitch's blouse out of the way first. Sophie knows how to do it. How to never allow Nina a chance to resist. She puts the second cuffs around Nina's forearms, just above the first set. And above the clothes hanging around Nina's wrists. Once those are fully locked in place, Sophie takes the first pair of cuffs off. Now she can easily slip the clothes off Nina's hands. And Nina's hands are still snugly cuffed behind her. Sophie puts the clothes aside, the extra pair of cuffs along with them.

Now Sophie gets back to taking Nina's pants off. I already know that Nina is going to resist. She made that clear when she tried pleading with Adam not to allow me to see her pussy. I get ready for Nina's little display of resistance. I wonder if it will be a real resistance, or just a show this time. Whatever it is, I'll squash it quickly. I'm going to get a very thorough look at her body. I'm pretty sure Nina has figured it out by now, too.