Breaking Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie puts her hands very tenderly to Nina's waist and caresses her way around to the front of Nina's pants. Sophie unbuttons them. I hear a sharp intake of breath from Nina and see a crisp flinch run over her body. That tells me that her resistance is going to be real. There's something in her panties she does not want me to see. And more so, doesn't want Adam to see. Maybe it's shyness. We'll see.

Sophie unzips Nina's pants. I feel a sharper flinching tremor run over Nina's body. As if she wants to resist now, but she's smartly biding her time, waiting for a better chance of getting away with it. Of actually doing something to stop us from revealing her most intimate places.

Sophie knows to undress Nina quickly. Not to bother slowly baring her body, or making her show more and more of it in small steps. I just want her to get Nina's clothes off as fast as she can this time. Next time Nina can undress herself, and show herself slowly. I'm already pretty sure there's going to be a next time. Something tells me Nina is going to plead for it.

Sophie slips her hands into the waist of Nina's slacks. She lets her fingertips slide under the lace waistband of Nina's panties, too. And that has them under the waistband of Nina's pantyhose as well. I hate pantyhose. Those are going in the trash. And Nina's bottom had better hope this is the last pair I ever see her in. Bitches and whores look so much nicer in stockings!

Sophie starts to slide Nina's pants down. As she does, her hands slip a little further around to Nina's back, letting her fingertips now glide softly over the flesh of Nina's bottom. I'm sure Nina can feel the softness of Sophie's very gentle touch.

Sophie quickly pulls the waist of the pants down, slowly baring Nina's bottom. It doesn't show much in the front. Mostly Nina's pants just bunch up. It's the bend at her waist. If she were standing, her pants would be coming down just as much in the front. But with her waist bent, they don't. Not until Nina's bottom is bare.

But that's another problem. As soon as Nina's bottom is exposed, her pants will have to start moving down her thighs. Only as she's sitting back, her thighs are flush against her calves. And her knees are fully bent. It's going to make a lot of work, and moving, for Sophie to get them to Nina's feet.

That's when Nina makes her move. Just as her bottom is fully exposed. It's also when I have to move my foot off her thigh for a moment so Sophie can start pulling the pants down Nina's thighs.

Nina almost jumps. She moves fast. She screeches a loud "NUH!" which I take to be a "no" into her gag. She tries to rise up to her knees. I'm not sure what she thinks she'll do if she gets up, other than letting her pants fall to her knees as gravity will demand.

I'll never know. I was ready for Nina to move. It will even make Sophie's job so much easier. I grab Nina's hair. It's so fast that I'm sure it comes as a shock to Nina. The instant that first twitch of muscle starts, my hand has her hair pulled hard in its grip. Nina couldn't see it, but my hand was waiting just behind her head for just this to happen.

I yank so sharply that I feel her hair snapping. I know Nina feels her head snapping with it. I can see her head being jerked by it. I pull Nina's hair, and her head, forward. Instinct has Nina's shoulders following her head forward. Then I'm shoving her head roughly straight down. Almost as soon as Nina's head is sailing toward the floor, Nina screeches a loud "UHM!" Into her gag. And now her voice rings with the nervousness that says she figures her face is going to slam into the floor.

Just as quickly, my sneaker in on her back, atop her spine, just below her neck. I stomp down, driving her shoulders straight to the floor. I ease off at the last second, letting the hard tension in her muscles slow her. Her face bumps the floor, but not hard enough to give her a bloody nose or a bruise. Her shoulders are on the floor a fraction of a second later. My foot presses hard, pinning her shoulders to the floor.

Nina is still on her knees, only now with her shoulders on the floor as well. It has her now-bare bottom poked up fully, offering me her taut, rounded globes. They look to be slightly full, with a touch of flatness on their fronts. Maybe without them pulled so tightly they'll be more rounded. I can tell they'll be slightly loose, too.

I flick my wrist, sending the tip of my crop snapping hard against Nina's bare cheek. It lands with a loud, splitting crack like lightning. It's a far harder stroke than any she's gotten so far. This one sears a medium pink, bright, angry welt onto her pale globe. A welt the very same shape as the tip of my crop. Like a little rectangle with a triangular point on its tip. It sends a million needles of pain shooting into Nina's flesh, stinging her bottom sharply.

"OW-MM!" Nina screams into her gag. Her bottom starts snapping from side to side, both trying to wiggle the sting away and make it a moving target for me to swat again. I watch a very crisp shudder flow over Nina's pinned body.

"You were told to behave, you filthy cunt! You are going to behave, bitch!" I scold her in my most disapproving, iciest, and sternest tone. But I still don't raise my voice to her. Instead, I raise my crop, snapping a matching welt onto her other cheek. It gets me another crisp shudder from Nina as she screams into her gag.

This time the shudders are so crisp that it's violent. It hits Nina almost like a spasm. Her feet shoot back. With me pinning her shoulders down to the floor, the rest of her body has nowhere to go. Her feet shoot back. Her calves follow. Her knees follow them, pulling her legs straight. And pulling them out from under her. Her hips, with nothing left to support them, slam down to the floor. And with my foot still on her back, it has Nina pinned down with nowhere to go.

She tries once to lift her hips up. They raise about an inch before dropping back to the floor. Her feet start to kick and squirm as if she's trying to get them against the floor and push herself up. "NUH! I SAA NUH!" Nina grunts through her gag. I'm pretty sure she's still telling me that she doesn't want her pants off.

Now that she's lying flat on her stomach, her globes are a little more rounded. I can see a defined curve at their bottom edges. I can see that Nina has a modestly long crack that's fully close, the insides of her cheeks just barely touching each other. I can see that her cheeks are slightly loose, too. Just enough that the rounding of them has softened from what I'd call firm. Just enough to have the slightest bit of flatness to their fronts and jiggle to them as she struggles. I love a jiggling bottom, especially one that's not flabby and still fairly well-rounded.

I snap the crop again, searing a second welt onto a cheek. "You are going to lay still and allow my slave to show everyone my new pussy, bitch."

"MM-OW!" Nina screams into the gag as a fourth swat of the crop sears the matching welt to her other cheek.

Nina starts crying. It's a full-blown bawling cry, like a baby. She also falls limp. She doesn't fight me anymore. She just lies there, crying loudly and quivering crisply.

It spares her from the next swat, one I was already raising my crop to give her. I nod to Sophie.

Sophie puts her hands back to the waistband of Nina's slacks. Although the waistband is more of a leg band as it hangs around the tops of Nina's thighs. "That's a good bitch," Sophie very softly tells Nina. "You just like there and I'll show my Mistress your skanky pussy." I have taught Sophie so well, haven't I?

Sophie's hands are very tenderly on Nina's thighs. She slips Nina's pants down quickly but lets her hands glide very softly over Nina's bare legs as she pulls them to Nina's ankles. Then Sophie lifts Nina's feet out of her pants. The clothes join Nina's blouse in making a pile on the floor. And it leaves Nina almost nude.

Nina still has her jewelry on. But thankfully she's not the bimbo kind of girl who wears a ton of it. Just some earrings and a very nice watch. Nina lies quivering as Sophie takes all of that off Nina's body as well.

Sophie drops to her knees in front of me. "Mistress, this bitch is now fully nude for you, Mistress. May this slave be allowed to do anything else for you, Mistress?"

I tell Sophie that I have nothing for her at the moment.

Then I stand over the loudly crying Nina. And I keep my foot on her back, pinning her down. I doubt she's done resisting. But I'm also sure she's starting to realize that I can control her no matter what she wants. It's the start of her submitting. She'll have to believe that I can control her regardless of what she wants first. Then her submissiveness will kick in, and her instinct will be to please me. Whatever that takes. And the more pleased I am, the better. Eventually, she'll forget that silly idea of resisting anything. But she's not there yet. She needs to go far lower to get there.

I lean down. "Listen to me, filthy cunt. You belong to me now. Whether you know it or not. Whether you want to or not. You are my property.

"You are going to get to your feet and show me my new pussy. I don't care what you want. I am going to see every detail of it. You can get up like a good bitch, or you can keep fighting me like a bad bitch. It's your bottom that going to pay for your naughtiness. Now, on your feet, stupid bitch."

I get a grip on Nina's hair, pulling it slightly taut. I hold the gentle tension on it, letting Nina know that I'm ready to yank that hair out of her head if she gives me the excuse. Then I take my foot from her back.

Getting to her feet is going to be next to impossible for Nina with her hands useless behind her back. I know it. So when she doesn't immediately try to pull away from me, I put a hand to her shoulder and both steady her and lift her shoulders up. Nina pulls her knees up as she rises, getting to them. I give her a very light snap of her hair as she starts to rise onto her knees. It reminds her that it's going to hurt if she misbehaves. She gets to her feet.

Nina stands there, crying hard. Tears run down her cheeks. She quivers crisply. She hangs her head in shame, unwilling to look up and see anyone. Especially Adam, watching her.

And now she displays her full-frontal nakedness to us all. The first thing I notice is the dark bush on her pubes. It's dense, its curls long and tangled together, making it hard to miss. But it's also well-trimmed. I can see the lines just inside of the creases of her thighs. And it looks like it's trimmed to leave her lips bare as well. It's just dark, black, and rather dense.

As I thought, I see that her pubes are as flat as her stomach. And I see the nice, rounded curve of her hips. I can only make out the hint of the tips of her hip bones, too. I can see that her legs are lean as well. But at the top of her thighs, I can see that her skin is fairly loose. There's no fat behind it, just skin that's loosening up. Maybe she lost a few pounds there. It doesn't hang or sag, so it couldn't have been many pounds.

So far, I can't imagine what Nina wouldn't want anyone to see. Her body doesn't look weird. Or different. It's just another woman's body to me. A fairly well cared for and lean one, too. A nice one. Nina has nothing to be shy about.

I keep my hold of her hair. "Come here, bitch," I tell her just as firmly, but now letting a bit of softness into my voice as well. It should let her know that I noticed she's behaving for the moment. And I suspect that's all she's behaving for. The moment. She's still thinking, dreaming up a thousand ways to get herself out of this. And very secretly, at her core, hoping that they'll all fail. While the rest of her hopes they don't.

It's only two steps from where I have Nina to the front of my desk. The desk where I study and take care of other things. It sits in the corner of the living room. I pull Nina over to it, putting her facing it. The edge of its top sits flush against her hips now. And I have Nina in the center of the desk. I'm pretty sure that Nina knows what's going to happen to her next.

"Open those feet, bitch," I firmly command. I don't bother to give Nina the chance to obey. I figure she'll take her time if she does it. She'll figure out why I want her legs spread wide. It will poke her pussy out nicely as she bends forward. Instead, I use my foot to roughly tap the inside of her ankles, nudging her feet wider and wider apart.

It doesn't take me too long, or too many rough taps with my foot, for Nina to have her legs splayed wide. Nina is staring forward, her eyes downcast. The top of my desk is about all she's seeing through her wet eyes.

Sophie quickly comes over and kneels down behind me. I already have a short length of rope toes to each of the two legs of the desk. There's a heavy plastic zip tie attached to the end of each short piece of rope. Sophie moves as quickly as she can. She just loops the tie strap around Nina's ankle and cinches it down snugly. It's not a perfect binding. It won't keep her legs still. Nina can still move them. But Nina can't close them, and for now, that's really all I care about.

Now that Nina's legs are secure, I put my hands to the chain of Nina's cuffs. I lift up. It pulls her hands up behind her back. Then., after her hands have risen about a foot or so, it starts driving Nina's shoulders forward and down. In a couple of seconds, I have Nina fully bent over the top of the desk, her shoulders and face effectively pinned down. I just hold her hands up to keep her in place. For about ten seconds until Sophie is back to her feet beside me. Then Sophie holds Nina's hands up, freeing my hands for other things. And Sophie lifts a little more than I do, straining Nina's shoulders a little more, too. And pinning her even harder. Sophie is not going to let herself be the cause of my disappointment.

I drop to my knees. It puts my eyes about level with Nina's pussy. It lets me see that her mound is flat, not puffing out at all. I can see that Nina doesn't have much for lips, either. Hers are thin and narrow, but long. They're also rather wrinkly, as I'd expect her folds to be, not her lips. They're loose and soft, too. And they're shaven smooth. But they almost have to be. I couldn't imagine how the fur would feel on those wrinkly lips. It seems to me as if it would be going every which way and couldn't ever be neat. And tickling me. Her bush fades to nothing at the very top of those lips. As if she left as much hair as she could before it became annoying.

Nina's inner folds are even more wrinkly. It's more as if they're bunched up and jumbled around instead of just wrinkly. The edges of her folds are dark, almost black, in a shade of blue-purple. But they quickly fade into a bright, hotly flushed, pinkness. A light pinkness. Her folds are long and tall, rising into her wide slit. But not through it, just about to the outside of her lips. They meld into a rather wide, knotty, wrinkled ridgeline at the top, near her bush. But below that, with her legs spread, they gape enough for me to see some of her pinkness beyond.

It's that knot that has my attention for the moment. I wash half expecting to see Nina's clit standing up from it. But hers looks a little different. Everything is there, I'm not saying it's abnormal, it's just too wrinkly. And those wrinkles give it a bunched-up and knotty look. And they have the loose flap lying over her nub. So I put the pad of my finger to the ridgeline to feel her nub.

And do I feel it. That flap has to be rather thin. Her clit seems to be rather wide, too. It's almost as if most of the knot is swollen rock-hard. And throbbing hard. Actually, it throbs so hard that it more pounds against my finger. With it being so prominent under that thin fold, it's going to get its share of attention when Nina has sex.

"OOH-EE!" Nina screeches into her gag, her hips shivering crisply as I first touch her nub. And I'm not caressing it, or even stroking it, just barely touching it. It has got to be very sensitive now. And Nina has got to be very aroused. "UH!" Nina grunts out, urgently. She starts panting fast, deep breaths, in through her nose, and grunting out deep "UH!s."

I ease Nina's folds wide apart. It lets me see all of her pinkness. A light pinkness that's now flushed bright and hot with blood. And that's covered with a thick coat of pasty honey. Her honey looks to be rather thick, but also fairly clear with only the faintest of white tinge to it. And I can smell a strong, slightly sweet, muskiness through a very sweet lilac scent that has to be perfume.

I can also see the entrance of her tunnel. It's almost flush with her pinkness, funneling inward very slightly. Her walls, what I can see of them, are spongy soft, and slightly loose. And covered with a heavy coat of very clingy honey that sparkles in the light. Her walls swell inward, just slightly, but barely enough that they close off her tunnel fully, stopping me from seeing to the back of it. Not that Nina's tunnel was that wide, or gaping, to begin with.

With Sophie holding Nina's hands up high and driving Nina's shoulders hard against the desk, Nina isn't going anywhere. Her options now are limited to one. To lie there and suffer whatever indignities I decide to heap upon her. I'm known for heaping.

I call Adam over, telling him "Get a good look at this bitch's sloppy-wet skank pit. It is being just such the total slut!" I don't care if Adam sees her pussy or not. I'm pretty sure he'd prefer not to. But I do care that Nina hears me showing it to him. That way, Nina will know that Adam has seen the most private part of her body. That he knows her pussy as well as she does. As well as any of her lovers ever have. As well as I do.

I make sure Nina hears me pointing out how sloppy wet she is. And I show him where her "obscenely huge" clit is trying to hide. I even have him put his finger on her nub, and that gets Nina moaning fresh, urgent grunts into her gag. And shuddering crisply as she feels his firm, masculine, touch on her nub. "Oh, yeah, I can feel that thing pounding away," Adam tells me with some surprise in his voice. It gets a hard cringe from Nina. So perfect!

I pull on a latex glove, snapping it loudly. Then I "ask" Adam "I'll just check the depths of that slutty thing now." Input the tip of my finger to the entrance of Nina's tunnel. I press gently, casually pushing my finger into Nina's pussy.

It doesn't take even a fraction of an inch for me to feel the snugness cuddling around my finger. Or the softness of the sponginess of her walls, and their strong muscle. Or to feel the fiery hot heat burning through those walls. Despite its thickness, Nina's honey seems to be rather slippery. Like grease. It nicely has my finger gliding through her snug tunnel.

And that has Nina moaning more urgent grunts. And panting needy fast breaths. I'm clearly teasing some very hungry nerves. I'd love to know how long it's been since this pussy was taken proper care of, but it's not like I can ask her while she's gagged. And it's not like Adam would know when she last masturbated. It's not like I can tell, either. All I can tell is that right now, she's rather hungry for some attention here.

I ease my finger back out of her pussy. It keeps Nina moaning. And it gets her walls twitching. It's not faint twitches that slowly grow stronger. One second I barely feel anything, the next I feel her walls snapping tightly around my finger. And I hear Nina moaning twice as urgently. Then my finger is out of her pussy and my hands are gone. I pull my glove off as noisily as I can, making sure Nina hears it.

Nina stands there, bent over my desk, and bawling.

"You can see this bitch's pussy is far too slutty," I say to Adam. "I'm pretty sure its butt is being just as much the slut. You don't care if I check inside this bitch's butt and see if that's a disgustingly trashy as the rest of it, do you?"