Breaking Blue Pt. 02 : The Black Hive

Story Info
Blue enters another hive hoping to find an exit!
931 words
3.94
3.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William and I continued into the next hive, and I tried my hardest to explain I was just assaulted, and I couldn't scream or anything, or I would've died. All he did was giggle and ask me for another shot. I begged him to listen, but in his drunken state, all he could do was laugh and sway back and forth. I wanted to go out the entrance, but the place was set up like a beeline with one entry and one exit. I would have to make my way through each hive before I could escape, and I intended to do so. The moment I did, I'd call the police and have them bust this place.

With William hugging my shoulder not to fall, we both entered the next hive. This one was completely different from the last. This hive was filled with nude women dancing on every man they could find. They entranced the men, and I quickly realized so was William.

"Baby, focus! We need to get out of here, okay!" I called out, trying to snap him out of his drunken state for even a second.

One of the girls on the floor walked up to William and began pressing herself against him. He immediately got a boner and started grabbing her tits. "WILLIAM!"

He didn't even acknowledge that I called him but instead began squeezing the girl's tits hard. She spun around the face me with William behind her, smiling widely.

"You won't escape us bitch; the Hive has claimed you. You were chosen the moment you walked in. He can't save you, and no one will."

FUCK IT!

I turned around and began pushing past women leaving William behind. It was apparent this place was some sex slave ring disguised as an adult club. I started heading toward the next hive when a few women walked in front of me, all wearing giant strap-ons.

"Where do you think you're going bitch!"

I didn't respond. Instead, I began running in the opposite direction. A girl in the crowd of women grabbed my hair and yanked me back.

"OWWWW!" I screamed from the pain.

The girl pulled me against her and pulled my dress down, and another girl came and yanked it off of me.

The girl held my hands behind me and forced me to my knees. Another girl walked before me and slapped me repeatedly until my vision was blurry. After the beating, I felt hands grip tightly around my neck, squeezing my life away. Everything in the room began to go black.

"Will... please hel... help me... wil-"

The last thing I remember feeling was a rugged strap-on ram into my throat and began violently fucking my mouth.

I awoke to the sour taste of cum being spurt into my mouth. I began spitting it out, but I heard a muffled voice tell me to swallow, and out of fear, I did.

"She's awake finally."

Multiple voices began cheering, and my body jerked up and down. Another dick had pressed into my mouth and muffled my want to call for help.

"Like that baby girl, just like that, yes, yes."

It didn't take long for the guy to cum, and I regained feeling in the rest of my body. There was a Dick in my ass and pussy as well. I felt full, so I had assumed they had been cumming inside of me. I didn't know how long I had been out, but I could tell I was still in the hive. I attempted to move my arms and barely got them to budge. Eventually, I could push my arms against the guy who was fucking my ass and try to push him off. He only grabbed my hand and went so deep into my ass that I felt the pain rush through me until now, a very numb body.

"Who allowed the bitch to wake up?"

The guy fucking my mouth came, and my vision became more apparent. The girl from earlier had something white in her hand and was heading over to me.

"She shouldn't be awake just yet."

I heard another voice call out before someone covered my face in a white cloth. I tried not to breathe, but I couldn't hold my breath any longer and with that, I was out again.

This time I awoke quicker and could feel the pain of a giant cock thrusting me forward and back. Another cock was inside my mouth, and I could see the guys fucking me were black.

"Damn man, you waking the hoe up! Better hope her man doesn't find her!"

"Shit, let me handle that!"

The black guy in my pussy came inside me, pulled out, and shoved himself deep into my ass. The second one pressed deep into my throat and held me there until, yet again I blacked out.

This time I came to the bar. I was completely nude and had none of my belongings. Cum was dripping from all over me, and my face was covered. The bartender was serving drinks to a couple looking over at me.

"Wha... sir... help... help me... I've been-

"Having too much fun, huh? Look, I told you to hive girls to stop coming to the bar. It's disgusting."

"No.... No, sir, I'm not a "

My hair was quickly yanked by the guy from earlier in the black hat. "Sorry, Manny, I'll be sure to send this bitch back where she belongs."

"Let go of me!" I screamed and kicked but was too weak to overpower him.