Breaking Down Brenda Pt. 03

Story Info
Ugandan queen returns in need of help.
1.4k words
4.73
2.4k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the winter of 2015 and I had not heard from Brenda in two and a half years. I heard through a former classmate that she had returned over the summer to help her mom out. Her brother had been arrested for robbery and had fled town after his mother had bailed him out. This had put Brenda's mother in massive debt and she was now working two jobs and forced to downsize to a smaller apartment in one of the worst parts of town. Brenda had reluctantly returned to attempt to make some extra money to help her mom but was forced into a minimum wage fast food job as she had dropped out of college to return home.

My phone began ringing one early December morning, indicating an unknown caller. I answered and was surprised to hear Brenda's voice on the other line.

"Hi Paul, I'm back in town and I really need to see you. Please, it's urgent." The desperation in her voice was soul crushing. She did not want to make this call. I arranged to meet her in the parking lot outside her workplace after her shift.

Brenda came out shivering with no coat in icy frigid temperatures. She quickly jumped in my new Mercedes and gave herself a few seconds to warm up. She avoided eye contact and asked how I had been, her voice devoid of emotion. I told her I had just gotten a new job in the city and was earning well over $200,000 a year following my internship and was making a killing off investments as well. I had just bought a beautiful condo in the city.

"Yeah, I heard that," Brenda replied flatly. "Listen, you guys really fucked me up that one night. I didn't want to face anybody here ever again. The only reason I'm back is to help my mom. I still have pains when I go to the washroom and I can barely sleep because I wake up with flashbacks of how you guys treated me."

I apologized profusely and asked Brenda if I could help. She explained her dire situation and asked if I could loan her money. "It's the least you can do," she said through tears. "I promise I'll pay you back once I get on my feet. My mom really needs me and she doesn't deserve this."

I agreed to help Brenda but laid out my terms. I offered her $1,000 a day to come and tidy my apartment, make me food and pleasure me sexually after each shift. "That kind of money could go a long way," I told her.

"I can't believe you'd still use me sexually after all this," Brenda said. "But I'm in no position to argue. I accept your offer. I need to go home now."

I pulled $500 out of my wallet and asked her to give me a blowjob to seal the deal. I unzipped my fly and pulled out my semi erect cock. "My coworkers could come out at any minute," she protested.

I told her she'd better hurry if she was worried about being caught. She stared at me dead in the eye with pure hatred before gripping my cock in her tiny frost bitten hand and lowering her face toward it. The feeling of her lips applying suction to the head of my penis felt incredible. I never imagined I'd get to do this with her again. I ran my fingers through her hair as she licked and sucked on my cock. Once I was fully erect, I applied force to the back of her head and lodged my cock deep into her throat without warning. She began making gagging and slurping noises as she knew this drove me crazy.

Several people exited the restaurant including staff. I kept her head low so they wouldn't see her. Her saliva was pouring onto my balls and car seat as I pushed her head down firmly every time she tried to come up for air. Her choking sounds became more frantic which sent me over the edge. I blew a big load into her mouth and yelled at her not to spill any in my car. I finally let her up for breath and she breathed through her nose, holding her mouth shut so no semen would spill.

"Good girl, this will work out well," I told her. "Now swallow." She gulped down my load without protest. She used her tongue to clean off my balls and sucked the last few drops out of the head. I was thoroughly impressed. I told her I would send a cab to pick her up at 7pm sharp the next day. Brenda exited the car without saying a word.

She arrived at my apartment around 7:30 the next day and I had a takeout meal ready for her. She engulfed the food without a word and devoured the water. She told me she was barely eating lately as all her money was going to support her mom. She thanked me for the food and gave me the first smile I had seen from her since our reunion.

"You know, you weren't always a bad person," she told me. "I never understood how you could be so sweet and yet so cruel. We had such amazing talks back in the day and I really felt heard by you. Then you just use me and terrorize me and throw me away like I'm nothing?"

I embraced Brenda and held her as she cried. I sat with her for a few minutes consoling her. I then led her into the bedroom. She remarked on how beautiful and spacious it was. I asked her to strip for me and told her the first night would be strictly sex. We would establish a chore schedule the following day.

Brenda's oversized clothes slid off her with ease. She was 90lbs at most now, definitely having lost an unhealthy amount of weight since I had last seen her. "I'll fix you up over the next month," I assured her. "I'm gonna make sure you eat right and take care of yourself. Lay down and spread your legs."

Brenda nervously lay down on the bed and spread her legs. I just stood watching her tiny ebony body shaking on my king size bed, clearly fearful of what was to come. I positioned my face between her legs and began licking her vagina. She led out a sign and ran her fingers through my hair as I sucked on her clit and gently penetrated her with my tongue. I flicked my tongue inside of her, massaging her walls and reaching every crevice. She had become soaking wet by now as I went to work lapping up her juices and rubbing her clit gently as I ate her out. She shook violently and had a massive orgasm.

I got up and positioned my bare cock at her vaginal entrance. She made me promise to pull out as she was not on the pill. I agreed to this request. I slowly pushed my throbbing cock deep into her vagina, which was tighter than I remembered. I remarked that she felt like a virgin.

"I haven't let anyone fuck me since that night," she confessed. "You guys made me afraid of sex."

I fucked her gently this time, kissing her neck and sucking on her breasts, which were now tiny due to the sudden weight loss. I tongued and nibbled on her erect nipples. I sped up the pace and began really slamming her in missionary. She responded by running her long nails across my back and biting my ear lobe.

I picked Brenda up with minimal effort and lay down beside her. I lifted her up again like a rag doll and positioned her on top of me in reverse cowgirl position. She got the hint without me saying a word. She began riding vigorously from behind, bouncing herself up and down on my cock as she started to gush more fluid onto my cock and balls. She may hate me but she was loving this.

After a few minutes of her black ass bouncing on me and my dick in her wet vice grip, I told her to get off as I was close. She flipped around fast and jerked me rapidly. I shot multiple spurts of cum in her face, hair and on her breasts. She kept jerking until I was completely spent and sucked me clean for good measure.

After a shower, I sent her back to her mom's in an Uber with $1,000 in cash. I told her she would have to put in progressively more work going forward. Her smile dropped as she realized my dark side would inevitably come back into play.

To be continued...