Breaking Down Brenda Pt. 02

Story Info
White cokeheads violate African queen.
983 words
3.22
5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda was brought into the living room in tears and forced to sniff some heroin as she was getting too anxious. The rush of opiates to her brain caused her body to go limp and we thought she might be overdosing. Tyler poured some beer down her throat and slapped her face. She started coughing enough that we knew she was breathing. "I'm gonna go take a shit," Grant announced and disappeared into the bathroom.

I grabbed Brenda by the hair and pulled her to the couch. My brute force tore a couple of her braids out at which she screamed from the pain even in her opiate induced stupor. I bent her over and began probing her vagina and asshole with my tongue. Brenda began to moan. Tyler positioned her so she was sitting on my face. My tongue violated both holes as Max grabbed her face and said he wanted to fuck her face. "nnn, my troo.." she strugged to reply to explain her mouth, jaw and throat were in excruciating pain from the previous violation. Max viciously jammed his penis balls deep and her throat closed up in a defense of the invasion. This only heightened Max's pleasure and he began to throat fuck her, beating back the aching muscles more forcefully and moaning every time her painfully swollen throat fought to expel his cock.

I got out from under Brenda's wet pussy. My face was covered it wetness and I knew her vagina was aching for attention. Brenda was an anal virgin and had shared with me before she found the idea disgusting. But I wanted to add to her humiliation so I collected her vaginal juice and began lubricating her asshole.

"No, pleee..." she began to beg as I forced my full length into her asshole with brute force. She tried to scream but Max's cock suffocated her cries. Her throat convulsions brought him to the edge and he unleashed waves of semen down her throat. Her body tried to spit it up but Max held her mouth, causing cum to ooze from her nose as she swallowed the remainder.

I sped up my anal assault after what I had just witnessed. I could feel her anus closing to push my penis out so I fought harder. I could feel flesh beginning to tear as I penetrated deeper than ever before as I let out a primal moan and sprayed a huge load into her colon. Blood and shit stains streaked my cock as I pulled out of Brenda. I used her mouth and hair to clean myself off.

Semen dripped from her anus as she tried to recover from the shock. The heroin was kicking in and her body was numb. She was despondent. Grant emerged from the bathroom after taking a huge shit and I egged him on. "Dude, she gives great rimjobs." Grant laughed. "I feel bad, I didn't even wipe properly." Brenda was postioned on the couch with her head hanging off the side. Grant grabbed her head and forced it into his dirty ass crack. After a few seconds, she came to and tried to force him off. Max and I restrained her arms while Tyler put his full 250lbs on top of her faliling legs. With nowhere to go she moved her face around his asshole causing him to moan. "If you wanna breathe again, you have to push your tongue out as far as it'll go." Grant got off her so she could extend her tongue before shoving his ass down on her face. The full length of Brenda's tongue was now in his unclean asshole, to the point she was tonguing his prostate and cleaning out his bowels. This got Grant fully erect.

He lifted Brenda up and flipped her into an awkward doggystyle position before roughly plummeting his cock into her anus. Grant was about 12 inches long and stretched Brenda beyond her limits. Her body tried to fight but she was too dope and weak. The heroin numbed the pain but she still felt the sensation of her bowels being assaulted. "After this you won't shit right for weeks" Grant whispered in her ear as he he fucked her violently. As this was happening I grabbed her hair and accidentally tore off another braid before getting my semi erect cock in her throat.

Brenda slobbed and drooled on my cock as I pumped her swollen throat. She was violated from both ends as I unleashed a second load deep into her throat causing semen and puke to leak out her mouth and nose. She began bleeding anally which freaked Grant out.

"Clean this off you pig." He shoved his cock, covered in blood and shit stains, down Brenda's throat. She was barely responsive at this point. The oral pounding lasted at least half an hour as the rest of us went about her business. Grant finally unleashed a huge load on Brenda's face and in her hair. We dragged her off the couch by the legs and brought her to the bathtub. She was half conscious so we gave her a Narcan.

Brenda began coughing and sobbing. "I wanna go home, please. I'm so scared." She was promised she could go home in the morning but had to lay in the tub til we were done. All 4 of us spent the next few hours jizzing on her face and body, which she was forced not to clean off. We kept drinking copious alcohol and would relieve ourselves on her face and body. She was pissed on 14 times over the next couple of hours.

At 6 am, Brenda was allowed to shower. We threw her out of the trap and made her find her own way home. I never heard from her again but found out through a mutual friend she had moved back home without explanation.