All Comments on 'Breaking Even (750 words)'

by TheRedChamber

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing erotic here. A 2 star 'dislike'. The only reason it isn't a 1 star 'hate' is because I can't hate such a sad, sad scene.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Wife and I did that once

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I have had three different GF that worked as Hookers. Debbie, Evon, and Michelle. Tho I had a lot more that just gave pussy away behind my back. LOL Good Writing. Good Story. Hooker Fantasy is fun. 5 stars thanks.

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 1 year ago

A nice story that tells more than what's on the surface. Very economical and good writing. And for those who don't find it erotic, there are degrees of eroticism. One aspect that gets overlooked is what happens when the fantasy grows stale and the erotic becomes commonplace. Kudos to the author for a thoughtful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Playing a game with her life?? Pretty silly.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_35404 months ago

A fantasy of mine. The closest my wife will get is the negotiation, which fails each time..(The other girls know she is acting.. Since no money changes hands they accept our little game.)

I have succeeded in controlling her wardrobe, the skimpier, the better.

I do like the randomness: sometimes he shows, sometimes not.

And on a realism factor, I preface all my stories whether or not we live in a world that has no STDs. Sometimes yes, sometimes no; and I will tailor my tale to reflect that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRedChamber@TheRedChamber
April Fools' Day story now published - Chocolate and the Charlie Factory. This story is part of the Hannah Has Plans series of stories. These are short fun stories that are each stand-alone. There's no real continuity and they range over the whole period of the couple's relat...