Breaking Free or Cheating

Story Info
Husband teaches wife to cheat.
815 words
3.2
9.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time, there was a married couple named Raashi and Manoj. They had been together for a while and had a strong relationship. One day, Manoj brought up the idea of swinging, which meant exploring intimate experiences with other couples.

Raashi was surprised by the suggestion but secretly found herself curious about it. She had only been with one other person before meeting Manoj and wondered what it would be like to have different experiences. Manoj was honest to her and confessed to her that he had been in relation with other woman before their marriage. Raashi felt like guilty for been excited about the thought with other men

One sunny day, Raashi went to Goa with her friend Maaya as a solo trio. Raashi wore a floral red mini dress which exposed her tanned and luscious legs. Maaya wore a denim shorts and white top with a hat. They met a local guy on a Beach House who invited them to join. Raashi wanted to declined but, Maaya convinced her stating that they would get to see around. Maaya had a dull relation with her husband and want some thrill in her life. After a while, Raashi could not find Maaya anywhere. She started searching for her and ask the guy on Beach House about her. Atul was his name as he introduced her. He was tall, dark, handsome and from Africa which he mentioned. He was getting close and flirty towards Raashi while searching for Maaya. After a lot of searching in all the possible places of Beach House they did not found her.

Soon Atul realize his partner Ravi was also not to be found. He was same as him but shorted than him. Atul mentioned to Raashi that only store room is a place they have not searched yet. So Raashi and Atul went to the store room. They both notice a enticing image which led arousal into both of them. In the store room among the dark and different tools there was Raashi kneeling down and giving blowjob to this stranger Ravi. They could see his face and her back. His hand behind her head guiding or letting her take his huge cock. He looked at Raashi and Atul. Strangely, this turned Raashi on and made her even more curious about exploring her desires.

After a while with the help of alcohol and substances, Raashi's inhibitions faded away, and she found herself getting closer to Atul from the Beach House. Things quickly escalated, his hand reach to her waist and they ended up having a passionate kiss. It was exciting and different from anything she had experienced before to kiss this tall and dark stranger.

They were on the porch of the Beach House. Alone in the secluded in the beach. Soon, Atul got aggressive and touched Raashi all over, massage her boobs, finger her wet pussy and bite every corner of her. He got up took his shirt off and wanted to rip Raashi dress off. Raashi push him and ask him to wait. She took her red floral dress off which was unexpected for Atul. She stood just in underwear in front of him. He look at her and kiss her. He picked her and took her in to a room. They both kissing each other all over their body. After a while, Atul spread her legs to get into her but search for a condom. Raashi was very hot and wanted him inside her immediately so she hold his hand and his cock and guided him in her. He went ballistic and start going deep, slow at first and then speeding double after a while fucking her brains out.

On the other hand Maaya and Ravi took a break, searching for Atul and Raashi. Not so late they found them in the act. Maaya was shocked to see Raashi and Atul's cock inside her being savagely fucked. Maaya and Ravi exchange a look and get beside them for their fucking.

Two couple who were stranger to each other were cuming inside each other right now. After their fuck session, they stayed naked and had conversation about their life. Raashi and Maaya were in the their early 40's seemed to be surprised by how much interested Atul and Ravi were in them. They knew the reason behind their excitement was cheating on their husband.

Raashi kept this secret from her husband and her friend because she was afraid of the consequences. However, this encounter awakened something within her, and she started using a app to connect with Atul. Her fuck session was going on for a while, behind her husband. She was not a loyal wife now. She was a woman who dares to get what she wants. Was that right? she always asked and felt guilty after every time she had Atul cock in her.