Breaking in

Story Info
Check your windows or don’t ;) all characters are over 18.
3k words
4.31
28.6k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

told in first person omniscient

---

I had gone to bed early, my skincare routine done, and freshly shaved and showered. I put my pj's on, the 2 piece, light pink lace ones that I think are cute, the fabric felt very soft against my smooth skin. The odour of my moisturiser had filled the air as I got settled in bed.

I was on my phone for a little, 'a little' turned into a couple hours, my parents must've fallen asleep a while ago. The house was silent, but my eyes just wouldn't shut. I guess I could touch myself before I fall asleep.

I typed in the! website and found a video I like. I'm into some rough stuff, definitely not the run of the mill brazzers video. I reached my hand down, tracing my body as I got there. My hands running over my breasts, squeezing them slightly; then over my tummy, down to my pussy through my panties. One hand held my phone and the other worked over my clit through the soft fabric. A couple videos later my and a couple fingers deep in my cunt, my stomach tensed as I came. My head fell back into the pillow overcome with pleasure, my legs shook as I pulled my fingers out. After a few breaths I got up to get myself cleaned up.

As I was walking to the bathroom, for a split second I thought I noticed a figure outside my bedroom window. It was dark, and maybe my eyes were adjusting from looking at my phone, it was probably nothing. I brushed it off as if it never happened. I wash my hands and clean up down there. I walk back to the bed and noticed that the window was cracked open a bit,

"Huh, I guess I left it open," I had thought to myself before shutting it.

I get back under the covers, set my alarm for the morning, and close my eyes. This time it was a lot easier to get to sleep; my body started to loosen, and my eyes started to feel heavy, after what felt like a couple minutes, I tossed and I turned and I fell asleep.

He pushed my closet door open, and walked over to my bed. He was in there for a while after I had washed my hands. There was! someone outside my window. I guess I was too dazed to see him. He was watching me through my room window as I was touching myself. He grew harder and harder by the minute.

He walked closer to the bed as he gripped himself through his trousers. He raised my comforter off of me. His tall form overshadowing me as he brought his hand down to my shirt. Pulling it down, it causing my tits to spill out of the neckline. His thumb grazed my nipple, now hard due to the exposure of the cold air. I was laying on my back as both of my nipples were now erect. He took my limp arm and brought my hand to touch his erection. He grinded against my palm for a bit, he was getting harder, precum started to ooze.

He unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out and stuck the tip near my mouth that was slightly agape. He could feel my warm breath on it. He angled it down and into my mouth slowly, in an attempt to not wake me up. Pushing in slowly, he fought the urge to ram the whole thing to the back of my throat. His fingers ran through and petted my hair as he put his cock in my mouth. It was getting too sensitive now.

He hopped on the bed and straddled my torso. Immediately I woke up. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and stuck his cock back into my mouth before I could make a noise. I was gagging on his cock as he fucked my unprepared throat, he could feel my knees kicking into his back. He stopped, pulling his cock out of my mouth. I was so out of breath, I could feel the cool air against the wetness of my tears that rolled down my temples. As I was gasping for air he grabbed a pillow from beside me and smothered my face with it. Pushing down hard against my face, I was thrashing for a second to breathe.

"Listen slut, I'm going to have my way with you, you better not make a single sound or I will not hesitate to beat the shit out of you... When I take this pillow off of your mouth I better not hear fucking noise, do you understand that, cunt?,"

I could feel something cold press against the area between my breasts. I was kicking and grabbing onto anything I could. All I could do was nod profusely under the pillow, I wanted so badly to breath. As he took the pillow off I couldn't see clearly, I felt a sharp pain on my chest, he cut me slightly. I looked up and straddling my chest was a man dressed in all black with a ski mask on.

"I told you, I'm going to have my way with you, but it's honestly cute to see you put up a fight, c'mon fight a little more, baby; awh its so cute, try one more time," He falsely cooed in a deep voice as I continued to fight back and push against his chest.

As I pushed, he took each one and pushed me back down, it felt hopeless after a couple tries. He took some rope that he brought with him and tied my hands above my head and around the headboard. I brought my knees back trying, with everything, to keep fighting back. He smacked me across the face a couple times causing me to halt everything I was doing,

"You difficult bitch, I told you that if you keep that up, I would have to hit you, stop fighting back or I'll have to hurt you more than I have to," He brought the knife back to my chest, running it down to my hip and nicking it.

I winced at the feeling. I tried to stop crying and situate myself.

"Who are you?," I whimpered.

"This dumb bitch can't seem to grasp the concept of the mask" He thought to himself.

"I could be anyone, sweetheart. You could know me, or maybe you don't. But I know you, I know you very well," His hands traced over my bare waist. "I've been watching you for a while now," He had been following me. Looking at me when I changed, got ready in the morning, and on my way to work and school.

He leaned down to lick the blood off of the small cuts he put on my torso. He lifted my shirt up to my restrained arms. My tits hung freely on my chest. He moved down between my legs and pried them open. He pulled his knife out again and cut a hole in my shorts. The fabric of my underwear, embarrassingly, clung to my mound. I was still a little wet from touching myself prior, he had played with my nipples, and had me gagging on his big cock. I couldn't help but get wet.

He pulled the fabric up a little so it was pulled taut around my pussy. The soft outline of my lips poked through. This caused my cheeks to flush. He noticed me looking down at it.

"Take a look, cunt; you're little pussy is getting wet from rape," he forced my hips up, my back was against his thighs. I could see the wet spot taunting me, telling my the same thing he is. Im getting wet from rape.

It turned me on so much, I should but be into this, a man forcing me into doing something I don't want to.

He rubbed his fingers over it as he tugged the fabric a bit more. Feeling the friction against my clit, I got even wetter, he could see the wet patch seep through my underwear. He prodded at my entrance through the fabric. He firmly slapped my cunt a couple times. I audibly yelped, but retracted as I remembered I wasn't home alone.

"What a pathetic little slut, are you enjoying yourself? That takes away all of my fun,"

I could barely think straight, my mind racing with so many thoughts, who could he be, is his voice familiar, are there any notable features about him, and nothing, nothing came to mind. The feeling of my sensitive cunt overshadowed any thoughts I attempted to have. He cut the hole in my underwear now, lifting the fabric and pushing the knife though, with the hole that created he ripped them open. My soaking cunt now exposed.

"Fuck, you have a pretty pussy," he uttered as he stuck two fingers in. "Oh, there is no resistance at all anymore, sweetheart," he curled them upwards stroking my g-spot. His other hand slapped my tits, the way they shook was embarrassing. He took notice to this and shook them some more.

"The more I embarrass you the wetter you get," he laughed.

He pulled the ripped fabric off my legs and he began to thrust his cock between my lips, coating his thick length in my juices. He was huge, there was no way I could be silent and take that.

He slipped his tip in. Looking at my reactions I was on the brink of tears. He rammed his cock in my pussy so quickly, all the way to the base. It felt like he must have broken me. He leaned against the headboard and started to move his hips. Both of his hands were gripping onto the headboard above me.

"Fuck you're so tight, stop clenching," his voiced sounded strained. I wasn't clenching, I was actually trying really hard to adjust to his length. I saw him starting to move his hand to strike me again.

"I'm not, I'm not clenching around you," my voiced cracked as my elbows folded to protect my face.

He began to fuck me harder, not faster but pulling out completely and fucking the whole thing in. My legs started to shake as he picked up his pace. I hid my face in my arm, trying not to moan, but it was helpless. He was fucking me so hard, I couldn't hold it in.

"You better keep it down, slut. You don't want to wake your poor parents," The thought of my parents waking up to this was gut wrenching. "Imagine what they would think, huh? Their precious baby being raped, c'mon think about it, slut," My eyes welled with tears as he continued to fuck me. It turned him on seeing me cry, he leaned down to lick the tears before they fell off my cheeks. With his chest pressed against mine he continued to fuck me senseless. He brought both of his hands down to by neck to choke me. I tightened around him, remembering earlier I tried not to. All I could hear was his grunting as he fucked me as well as the light creaking of the bed with each thrust.

"God, youre such a good fuck, I might have to come back," He pulled out, and my eyes looked longingly at his, "What's the matter sweetheart, did you want more?" He toyed with my face, sticking his fingers in my mouth slapping me a couple times. "I want to make this last,"

He pulled out his phone and propped it up on my night stand, I could hear the familiar chime that indicated that its started recording. He untied me from the headboard, and flipped me on my tummy but kept my hands restrained. He shifted me so that I'd be facing his phone with him behind me.

I could feel the sting of him stretching me out as his put his cock back in me. He pulled my arms behind me as he began to fuck me again, mounting me. Using my arms, he pulled me back on his cock, each thrust harder than before. He let go of me and I dropped face first into the mattress.

He yanked me up by my hair, and he gripped my jaw so I was center frame of the camera.

"Look at the camera, sweetheart," he slapped me a couple times. His fingers fucking my mouth and taking the saliva that drooled out and smearing it back over my face. His head was cut out of the frame but you could see me, the contrast of my skin in front of his black clothes.

"Tell them you're a nasty whore, who touches herself to disgusting videos, yeah I saw that, sweetheart. That you enjoy being raped, that you enjoy being used, go on tell them," He said quite enough for the camera to hear. All I could do was look at the camera defeated. He has me on video being fucked.

"Say it or I wont hesitate to fuck your tight little ass," he gritted in my ear.

"I- I'm a nasty whore," I said trying not to be loud. He thrusted into me hard.

"That's not nearly loud enough, angel. C'mon I know you can be louder than that," he smacked my ass hard, definitely leaving a handprint there.

"I'm a nasty whore, I like when you rape me, Sir" I said a little louder. I could feel him twitch inside of me.

"That's it, that's my girl," he put his arm around my neck as he began to fuck me, a lot faster than before his hips pounded against my ass.

His grip around my neck got tighter and tighter, I started to get dizzy and slightly light headed. Now standing on my knees, my back against his chest. I tapped on his arms trying to get his attention, I glanced at the camera to see my tits bouncing as he fucked me. I must admit it did feel so good, that he had completely overpowered me, fucking me so good, I could feel my juices dripping down my thighs, and not to mention all the lewd noise I was making.

"What a fucking sight. What is it, slut? is it getting hard to breathe, are you going to pass out," his grip tightened, he stopped fucking me momentarily. My eyes got dim and the room started to spin, all of a sudden everything went dark.

As he fucked my unconscious body he took the camera and started to film a POV angle of my limp figure beneath him. He rocked his hips against me slowly before pulling out and rolling me over on my back. He positioned himself between my legs and in front of my entrance. His phone still in hand he filmed his cock going into my cunt, the flash caught the reflection of the wetness of my pussy. He pulled back to get my entire upper body in the shot. He set his phone down, still recording the two of us and he fucked me, this time he quickened his pace. One hand clutching the headboard and the other groping me as he rammed his length into me. He could feel himself getting closer and closer, and the thought of cumming in an unconscious girl really sent him over the edge. He continued to pump himself in and out of my cunt, fucking his cum deeper in.

I started to regain consciousness, my head was still spinning and my vision was slightly blurry. Maybe it was all a dream, maybe it didn't happen. However, as my vision cleared I could see the glow of the phones flash somewhere on the bed. I could see that he was now in between my legs. I oriented myself, startled at the sight.

"There you are, baby. Good to have you back. It felt so good to cum inside of your unconscious body,"

"No! you can't cum in me! You weren't wearing a condom, I'll get pregnant," My heart was beating so fast, what if I actually do get pregnant?

"That's it sweetheart, tell me you don't want it, tell me you're too young to be a mommy," He started to rock his hips again.

"I'm going to pump another load in you, this time I want you here to witness it," He grabbed a fist full of my hair and slapped me, each time he did I clamped around his cock.

"Look at you, what a whore. You like when I hurt you, you like when I hit that pretty face of yours?" I looked up at him, and nodded hesitantly.

He was getting close again, pulling his cock out completely before pushing it back in. He was fucking me so hard, tears began to fall down my temples.

"You have to pull out of me, I can't get pregnant," That only made him thrust harder. Before I knew it I soaked the sheets around me.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you, slut? Say it, say you're enjoying it, maybe I'll think about pulling out" he laughed.

"I enjoy it, sir, I enjoy when you fuck me, I love it so much. Please you have to pull out of me, please I'm begging you, I don't want to get pregnant, I don't want to be a mommy," I cried as I begged and I pleaded with him as he continued to fuck me.

He let out a strained moan as he came inside of me again. This sound of me begging for him not to do it sent him over the edge.

"You're going to be such a cute mom. Such hot full tits, the cute little tummy, and I'll come back and fuck another one into you," I began to cry, the thought of getting pregnant with my rapists' baby. What would my parents think. They'd definitely kick me out.

"I might keep you, take you with me, take care of you, fuck babies into you everyday," he pet my hair and robbed my sensitive cum filled cunt. "You better leave this window open," he said as he zipped his pants up and left the room through he window by which he came in.