Breaking in the Boss's Desk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both crying out. The pleasure washed over us. It was beyond words. I let her legs fall. I stumbled back and fell into Laurie's chair. From here I could see Jenni's pussy, her hips still pushing up and down as her muscles contracted. "You did this," I thought to myself.

We came back to life a little quicker than before. Jenni hopped down, surveyed the damage. There was a wet spot on her calendar and little dribbles of cum on various places. I looked down, I had also gotten a nice little wet spot on her chair. Oops! We laughed and did our best to straighten up.

Good lord, looking at the clock, we had been here for hours. It was now totally dark outside. Both of us were spent.

"Let's get out of here," I said as I got dressed. I had streaks all over my shirt from it being used as a cum towel.

"Yeah, I'm starving," Jenni replied.

We gave a final look over, turned out the lights, and kissed one last time as we headed out the door. What a moment.

Jenni's moved on to a new life, but I still work in the same general area. And Laurie still works for the university. I met her again at a conference later and nearly laughed out loud. I occasionally walk past that office, and whenever I do, I try and peek inside and imagine our crazy workplace fuckfest. It always gets my heart going.

12