Breaking in the Pig

Story Info
Alec begins his new life.
3.5k words
4.15
11.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alec stood at the door of the huge ranch house, his mind racing. Was he really sure about this? Sir had promised him an intense weekend, but he was coy about what exactly that entailed. All Alec knew about what was in store for him was that Sir had ordered him to arrive in tighty whities.

With a gulp, Alec steeled himself and knocked on the door, feeling his cock surge against its cage. He'd been locked tightly in it for months, ever since he'd first met Sir. Their first session, Sir had shown Alec a kind of aggressive dominance he'd never experienced before. By the time he was done for the night Alec was covered in spit and piss, his ass was shining red and full of cum and he was fully consumed with submission to this man.

He'd happily accepted the cage Sir mandated for any and all submissives he played with, and had spent the last several months serving him remotely. But now, as he heard heavy footfalls approaching the front door, Alec felt a strange mix of fear, nerves and excitement overwhelm him. Nobody knew he was here, nobody could save him. Perfect.

The door swung open to reveal Sir, and Alec felt his breath hitch. He was an intimidating man; well over six feet tall with massive muscles, close-cropped black hair and size 14 feet clad in heavy leather boots with steel toe caps. He wore an open leather vest and chaps, and he eyed his plaything with a hungry gaze.

Ever since Sir met Alec, he'd seen the potential in him. The boy had gulped down a full bladder's worth of piss on the very first night without so much as gagging. And now here he stood, hands clasped obediently behind his back, shaved smooth below his eyelashes and clad in nothing but his nerdy undies, cage and heavy steel collar.

"Welcome, pig," Sir growled as he grabbed Alec by the collar and dragged him inside. The sub boy gasped, his cock throbbing in his cage as he tried to keep up with the much taller man leading him through the house. "I'd give you the tour but there isn't much point, you won't be staying in here."

Alec whimpered, pulling half-heartedly against Sir, but it didn't matter. He couldn't get away if he wanted to at this point, and his cage twitched all the more as he saw boys like him cleaning Sir's house. All of them were wearing chains, massive collars and cages, but nothing else.

"Oh you won't have the privileges of these sluts, piggy," Sir growled as he led Alec outside. "No, I have something else in mind for you." Sir's property was massive, and seemed to stretch in forever. Alec's eyes went wide as he saw just how many boys were here, there were easily 50 of them across the property, along with plenty of livestock.

He took Alec into the barn nearest to the house and dragged him inside, leading him into an empty stall. "I bet you're wondering what I'm going to do to you, pig," Sir said as he forced Alec down to his knees. "You never would've showed up if I'd told you, but you're not going anywhere now. I'm going to turn you into a proper pig."

Alec tried to ask him what he meant, but the moment he opened his mouth he found it stuffed with Sir's massive cock. "Lesson one, pigs don't speak," Sir said with a malicious grin as he unleashed a flood of piss down Alec's throat. The sub moaned as he gulped it down; if being Sir's urinal was part of being a pig he was fully on board.

"As I'm sure you've guessed by now, this is a permanent position," Sir said as he forced Alec's arms up over his head and locked them into heavy metal shackles dangling from the ceiling. "I know you didn't tell anybody where you were going, and even if you did they'd never find you."

Alec whimpered, his eyes welling up with tears, but there was a war going on in his mind. Sir had never made it a secret that he wanted to own him, and Alec knew the risks in coming here. The man definitely has a dark side, one he'd never really shown his newest sub in full. The idea of permanent, degrading slavery terrified him, and Alec tried to ignore the rising feeling of desire.

He tried to growl to express his distaste, but Sir just laughed. "Lesson two, pig. You have no power here. Animals don't get a say in their fate." He pulled his cock out of Alec's mouth, replacing it with a jockstrap soaked in piss, sweat and cum. "By the time you're fully trained, this will be better than poppers to you."

Alec wasn't so sure; the scent was strong enough to send him reeling. He tried to spit out the gag with a retch, but Sir applied several wraps of duct tape around his head to keep it secure. Alec screamed into the gag, now struggling in earnest, but it was hopeless. Sir attached more heavy shackles to his ankles and locked them to stakes hammered into the ground. "Now, I'm going to go relax. My overseers will ensure your initiation proceeds smoothly. And I hope you remember, piglet, I have no patience for runaways."

With that, Sir turned and left, with Alec fighting against his chains and howling into his gag. "Oh I almost forgot!" Sir said as he walked back in, pulling a nose hook out of his pocket. "Pigs need to look the part," Sir said as he pushed the hook into Alec's nostrils. He tied a thin rope through the hole at the end, pulling hard and fastening the rope in a tight loop around Alec's neck.

The hook forced him to lean back in order to keep oxygen flowing into his lungs, and it made him look like a proper pig with a snout. "Have fun with Taylor, piglet," Sir said with a chuckle. "He's a lot less nice than I am." Alec whimpered, now pulling on his chains with less fury.

As soon as Sir left, an innocent-looking twink strode into Alec's stall. In stark contrast to the man who's forced him into this predicament, Taylor was dressed in lingerie, with light red panties and a bralette. His feet were bare and he wore a minuscule red cage, but his sweet smile was belied by the malicious glint in his eye.

Taylor was one of very few slaves Sir trusted with any freedom whatsoever, and he rewarded his owner with broken, obedient toys to enjoy. Slaves dreading seeing the effeminate boy, because usually it meant they'd done something very wrong and were about to suffer the consequences.

Alec knew none of this, and he gave Taylor the biggest puppy eyes he could muster and begged into his gag for freedom. But Taylor just bent over and slapped Alec hard. "I can't understand you with that filthy jock in your mouth, but I assume you're trying to convince me to let you go. This will be much easier if you accept the fact that you belong to Sir now."

The whole time, Taylor's innocent smile never left his face. Under different circumstances, Alec would've thought the boy was cute and extremely fuckable. But now, he was entirely at this boy's mercy, and it didn't seem that much was in store.

"It's my job to put you through hell until you break," Taylor said as he unwound a coil of rope. "And I love my work. Sir doesn't like any free will in his playthings, so if I send you to him with an intact brain, I get punished. So we can't have that, can we?"

Taylor walked around behind Alec and tied the rope to his briefs, wrapping them up in the knot. Alec was about to question why, but his question was swiftly answered as Taylor pulled upward hard on the rope. Giggling at Alec's indignant squeal, he looped the rope around a pulley and tied it off to Alec's toes.

"Sir orders the tighty whities just for me," Taylor said as he shot Alec a much more malicious grin. "Nerdy little sluts deserve wedgies, and who am I to deny you what you deserve?" Alec had a lot of thoughts on what Taylor claimed he deserved, but it wasn't like he could do anything about it. He whimpered into his gag as the briefs pressed hard against his hole, but he found that whenever he squirmed, thanks to Taylor's rigging, the wedgie only got tighter.

Taylor pulled down his panties and sprayed Alec down with piss, being sure to soak his hair and undies. "Sir told me how much you loved his piss, piggy," Taylor said as he relieved himself. "It's been a while since I got to break a boy into a real piss pig!"

The overseer went on for more than a minute; Sir always kept him well-hydrated for this very purpose. "Once you can be trusted to have an ungagged mouth, you'll be drinking plenty of it too," Taylor said as he finished. "Judging by your behavior thus far, we're a long way off of that though."

Taylor released Alec from the chains anchoring him in place, but kept his hands locked together. "I guarantee trying to run will only make this worse for you, so be a good boy and stay still." Already cowed by the femme twink, Alec obeyed and held still as Taylor pulled his hands behind his back and attached them to a chain dangling there. Taylor then locked his ankles to chains disappearing into opposite walls of the barn, and one more heavy chain that locked his collar to the floor.

With the press of a button, the chains retracted, leaving Alec in a painful strapado. He whined into his gag as his legs were forced apart and his arms were yanked into the air, leaving his wedgied butt on display. "Much better position for a piggy bitch, don't you think?" Taylor asked his toy. Alec could only look back at him, forced to hold his head up to keep the rope from his nose hook from strangling him.

"I'm going to hurt you now, pig" Taylor said as he showed Alec a heavy wooden paddle. "Are you enjoying your initiation?" Alec screamed his protests into the gag, but Taylor noted with satisfaction how much precum had soaked the front of Alec's undies. "Thought so."

Without warning, Taylor smacked the paddle hard against Alec's ass. The pig howled into his gag, the howls becoming screams as Taylor kept going. He was merciless, making sure to hit the same spots over and over to maximize Alec's pain. "This is for your own good, pig!" Taylor panted through the effort of swinging the heavy paddle. Alec didn't think so, but it wasn't like he could do anything to stop it.

Taylor kept swinging the heavy paddle until he checked under Alec's undies and was happy to find the angry red he desired. "That'll bruise nicely by tomorrow," he cooed as he set the paddle down. "Especially after this!" He picked up a heavy leather flogger and showed it to Alec, giggling as tears began to flow down the pig's cheeks.

The overseer grinned as he licked them off. "Mmmm, I do love the taste of piggy tears," he hissed in Alec's ear as he strode around behind him and started flogging. Alec jerked in his chains, screaming in pain, but all that did was earn him a sharp smack to his balls. "This is what you're for, piglet," Taylor said as he sped up. "The sooner you accept that, the better off you'll be."

Alec was openly sobbing now as Taylor kept the flogger up, now putting his back into it. He'd been through pain sessions before, but this was something else entirely. This was torture, fully designed to break his will. And if he was honest with himself, it was working.

Taylor heard the sobbing and screaming slow and finally stop as he only sped up his flogging. "Awwww, is someone giving in? Good piggy. Let go and submit to your superiors. Accept the truth of what you are. You're a stupid little pig and you're only good for entertainment." To his own shock, Alec nodded softly.

Taylor put the flogger down and came around in front of Alec, softly caressing his face. "There you go, good piggy. See? Obedience is rewarded, free will is punished. This is the first step of a journey that will never end, and I'm going to be pushing you along it the whole way. You want that don't you?"

Alec nodded again, much more eagerly this time. Now that the pain had stopped, he was now fully aware of how hard he'd been straining in his cage since the instant Sir had told him he was going to be permanently enslaved. Try as he might, Alec couldn't suppress the desire for servitude he felt.

Taylor took a pair of scissors and cut away the tape wrapped around Alec's head and gently pulled out the jockstrap. "What are you?" he asked, his tone soft. "I'm Sir's dumb pig," Alec replied without a moment of hesitation, his eyes glazed over. Taylor grinned and forced Alec's face into his pit, now soaked with sweat and musky beyond belief.

Immediately, Alec felt his mind go blank as the musk invaded his nostrils. The hook forced them open, only intensifying the potent scent that Taylor took great care to cultivate. Taylor smirked as Alec let out a truly depraved moan, pushing his snout in deeper of his own accord to get more of that glorious musk. It smelled so good, and it smelled even better as Alec's brain processed the fact that he couldn't pull away from it.

Taylor giggled as he felt Alec's tongue in his smooth pit, chasing the sweat he'd built up beating the piggy. Usually it took at least a few days to break Sir's new toys, but this one hadn't held onto his brain for more than two hours!

His reverie was interrupted by a loud crash, the telltale sound of another escape attempt. Taylor sighed as he left the stall to see one of Sir's cum cows, a massive muscle stud who'd been hooked up to a milking machine for three months. There was fury in his eyes and he charged the smaller boy, clearly intending to hurt him.

Alec watched, dumbstruck as Taylor nimbly stepped aside, jumping up and driving his heel into the base of the bull's skull. The raging slave immediately collapsed to the ground, out cold. "Dumb brute," Taylor scoffed as he tightly hogtied the bull with ease. He caught Alec's gaze and gave him that sweet little smile. "You're a lucky piggy. You get to see what happens to naughty little farm animals who can't follow simple orders."

He pulled the hogtie tight so the bull's soles were presented right above his head, perfectly on display. The beast slowly awoke, cursing furiously and demanding his freedom. Taylor ignored him, instead taking a massive red rubber ballgag and jamming it between his teeth. "If you try to speak too much around this ball, you'll break your jaw," Taylor said matter-of-factly. "And cumdumps with broken jaws don't last long around here."

The bull settled upon hearing that, and a cold chill shot down Alec's spine. Taylor saw his apprehension and gave him a little grin. "Sometimes, punishment isn't enough, piglet. Occasionally we have to take extreme measures, but I won't make you watch that. I've got something else in mind for this dummy. But he's not going to suffer like you did."

To Alec's surprise, Taylor did not pick up any of the litany of pain implements to discipline the would-be escapee. Instead, he took a bottle of lube and began massaging some into the bull's soles. "Every toy requires different discipline," Taylor said as the bull squirmed in apprehension. "This one you can hit with a bullwhip all night long and he won't even flinch. However, he does have one noteworthy weakness."

Taylor dragged a fingertip up the bull's sole, and Alec's eyes went wide as he let out a decidedly un-masculine squeal of laughter. "Yeah, I've gone too easy on you in the past, haven't I?" Taylor teased as he added a second finger. "You need to be reminded that you're a dumb toy, and your life is going to change."

The bull howled with screaming laughter into his huge gag, rocking in his hogtie. He wanted to get away from the maddening sensations, but it was useless. Taylor was an expert rigger, and he'd never managed to escape his bonds. He'd only gotten out of his milking station in the first place because he'd managed to snap the leather restraints holding him with pure force.

"I think being a cum cow is too good for you, what is this, your fifth escape attempt?" The bull whined, trying desperately to ignore the fact that his cock was hard as steel all over again. "So from this day forward, little steer, you're going to be locked up and tickle tortured every minute of every day!"

The bull screamed into his gag, trying to plead for forgiveness, saying it would never happen again, but Taylor didn't care. "You lost your chance for pleasure when you tried to run away, steer. Now you're going to pay for it." All ten of his fingers were spidering up and down the captive stud's feet, and the results were explosive.

He shrieked in an octave Alec didn't think he could reach, thrashing desperately in his ropes as he tried to get away from his punishment. Taylor hummed to himself as he pushed his fingers under the steer's toes, giggling as his screams went so high they were silent. "Awww, you poor thing. This is your life now!"

Taylor pulled his hands away just long enough to grab the filthy jock Alec had been sucking on and soak it in chloroform. He pressed it in the steer's face as he used his other hand to resume tickling his soles, making him breathe harder and faster, pushing him into unconsciousness before the dumb cow knew what hit him.

When the steer awoke, he was back in his stall, but everything was different. Instead of a milking sleeve on his 9" cock, it was locked away in a cage so small it was flush against his balls. The feed of spiral-laden porn he'd been made to watch for months was now footage of men like him suffering tickle torture. His ballgag had been replaced with a massive leather muzzle, keeping his screaming laughter quiet. Instead of leather cuffs, heavy metal strips had been bent around him and welded into place around his wrists, ankles, waist, thighs, chest, neck and forehead. He was truly helpless, and he knew he would never get out.

To keep him busy, a pair of soft-bristled scrub brushes constantly spun against his feet, with two more in his pits, two against his sides, two against his rib cage and one tiny brush spinning in his bellybutton. The steer was completely overcome with the sensations, so much so he didn't even notice the eruption of cum from his cage.

Taylor locked the stall door with a grin. "Serves him right," he muttered as he returned to his new quarry. "He's an interesting one," Taylor said as he forced Alec's face back into his pit. "He's here completely of his own free will, and all he wants is to have more and more of his freedom and rights taken from him. Eventually he's going to be glued into a rubber pig suit and permanently installed at the foot of my bed, but he's got a few more 'escape' attempts until he gets that far."

Alec could barely even hear him as all of his attention was devoted to the musk that was wiping his brain. "My god, you really are a piggy faggot aren't you?" Taylor teased, laughing as Alec nodded hard and gave him a little "oink!"

"Perfect," Taylor said as he pulled his pit away, much to Alec's chagrin. "Don't worry little pig, that's far from the last time you'll be huffing musk. But I've got a few more jobs for you first." Alec yelped as Taylor pulled hard on the rope holding his wedgie, pulling it tighter than the piggy thought possible. "Firstly, I've got plenty of animals like you who I've ordered to hold their piss all day. They don't get to be above someone much, so be prepared for some brutality."

Alec gulped, but the massive blob of precum that leaked out of his cage belied his desire. Taylor whistled, and no less than 15 boys filed into the barn, all caged and in various kink regalia. "Here's the new urinal, sluts!" Taylor said as he slapped Alec across the face. "He's a good little piss pig, so be sure not to be too gentle!"

Alec's eyes widened, then he steeled himself. He was a good pig!

END