Breaking Monotony Ch. 03

Story Info
Dani wakes Luis up.
959 words
3.25
1.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luis woke to Dani slowly grinding her hips into his knee.

She knew he was awake because he moved his leg, inviting her to rub herself against him easier. It was an invitation that she took full advantage of. Pulling her long nightgown shirt up to a bunch at her waist, Dani grabbed at her husband's thigh with her legs and slowly rocked her hips.

Smooth bare skin glided up and down his leg. Luis bent his knee to give her something to grind down on as she rocked her hips. Within no time, he could feel wetness painting his leg.

He pulled his wife into a tight hug and slid his hands up and down the curves of her body. His hands dipped down to her hips and coaxed her up to rest on top of him. This did not stop her hips from rocking. She continued to glide herself over his mons and up his lower stomach, leaving a visible trail in the dark hair that carpeted his body.

The only sound between them was a soft gasp that Dani made when Luis pulled the bunched up fabric of her shirt up her sensitive sides to remove it. She arched her back when his hands went straight to her breast to knead them.

He carefully avoided her areolas, and ran his hands over every inch of her body that he could reach. After exploring, he wrapped his arms around and pulled her down. Her breast hung forward with his face nuzzling in between. It wasn't enough to suffocate him, but definitely enough when leaning forward to bury his face into. His hands moved up to knead each side, pushing them together so that he could finally suck a nipple into his mouth, alternating between the two with no discernible pattern.

Dani placed her hands on either side of Luis, leaning forward to allow him full ease at his task. His tongue traced slow lazy circles around her areolas. At the moment his tongue flicked up sharply across the nipple, his thumb copied the action with the other side. Every time the peak of a nipple was touched, Dani sharply intook air and squirmed on top of him. At last he slowly sucked and pulled back until the sensitive flesh forcefully popped out of his mouth. Before she could react to that though, he was pushing her down, rolling on top of her.

Luis continued his onslaught of her breast, raising a knee between her legs for her to grind. He knew exactly how much she could take before her nipples became too sensitive and he pushed them to their limit before kissing down to the underside of her breast and aggressively marking it as his with a dark burgundy hickey.

His knee slid back and was replaced by his hand petting her smooth skin. He toyed with the inner labia that folded out over her outer labia. They were already a wet mess, but he liked pinching them between his fingers because it always made his wife squirm with anticipation.

Luis trailed kisses randomly across Dani's breast, giving her nipples a brief rest. His finger tickled up and down her soaking part, just barely grazing the hood of her clit, before trailing back down to just barely dip in. After what seemed to her to be an eternity of his teasing, Dani decided that enough was enough and began thrusting her hips down on his down stroke so that his finger had no choice but to slide inside her. He let her despratly try to fuck his hand, only managing to push herself onto his finger just enough to clear the ample folds of her labia.

When he decided that her moans had crossed into the territory of whimpers, he finally gave her what she wanted. Moving his mouth back to a nipple he began to flick his tongue quickly at the same moment, thrusting his finger deep into Dani. She groaned in pleasure and ground her rear down to trap him inside.

When he was finally able to move his hand, Luis added two additional fingers and started thrusting. Each time his hand pulled back, he made sure to curl his fingers to hook her g-spot. As Dani's breath became more labored, he stopped thrusting in and out and focused on scooping his fingers solely across the spongy patch inside her, that's importance was second only to her clit, which his thumb slid to rest atop. Each time she rocked her hips, it ground her clit into his thumb.

Luis could feel Dani filling up with a fresh flood of arousal. She was sweating now, gasping and moaning more with every movement.

Her chest arched up.

Luis furiously flicked her nipple.

She clamped so hard on his fingers, it ached for him to move them.

Then she lifted her head up with a scream only to slam it back down into the pillow.

As she orgasmed, he positioned himself so that he could push his free hand down on her abdomen, just about her pelvis. His fingers curled into her g-spot so hard that they could almost hook into her pelvis and he thrusted; hard. Dani let out a guttural moan and thrashed her hips, cumming again, this time a gush squirted out.

She grabbed Luis's wet wrist, halted him and begged him to stop. With a pleased chuckle, he complied and slowly slid his fingers out of her.

She gasped when his fingers exited her and immediately relaxed into a heap.

He plopped beside her, giving her several seconds to recover while he rubbed himself with the hand that was still wet from her orgasm. Eventually he asked, "Mind helping me out one more time?