Breaking Monotony Ch. 02

Story Info
Very horny, Luis goes home to his wife.
963 words
3.83
2.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride home from Quinn's apartment seemed a lot longer than normal to Luis. He was so swollen it ached and the wet patch in the crotch of his shorts had grown cold. He was so sensitive that stroking himself through the pocket of his shorts wasn't even an option anymore. He was left to grind himself in the driver's seat, occasionally reaching a hand down to gently trace the small peak under his shorts.

When he finally pulled into the driveway of the house that he shared with his wife, he didn't waste any time, hurrying to unlock the front door. He could see a flickering glow through the window above the doorway, which meant Dani was still awake. He took a calming breath to ease his tension and stepped inside.

Daniel lounged on the couch in the dark living room, watching some playthrough of a game that she was only moderately interested in now that Luis was home. She trailed him with her eyes as he deposited the contents of his pocket into a bowl on the table.

When he joined her on the couch, she noticed knowingly how he sat. Stiff, leaning back in a too purposefully casual way, but with his legs spread a little further than normal.

Luis was normally the type to flop lazily as soon as he came in. Something was definitely up and she knew exactly what it was.

"Have a nice visit?" Her tone was intentionally accusatory and she moved to lean over onto her husband.

He smelled like his normal scent mixed with light woodsy cologne, but also like eucalyptus and the unmistakable must of another person's sex. Dani knew exactly who this scent belonged to. She recognized the soap and had smelled this must on Luis a couple of times in the recent past.

Luis shift uncomfortably as Dani moved in to nibble at his neck, squeezing his inner thigh as she pushed herself up.

"Quinn knocked out right away." Luis replied, craning his neck to the side, allowing her full access to his throat.

She trailed her hand straight to his crotch and gave a throaty chuckle when her fingers found the wet spot he had made in the crotch of his shorts.

Dani remarked jokingly into his neck, "Think it'll embarrass her if I scold her about leaving me to clean up her messes?" Her fingers toyed with the sensitive bump under his shorts.

Luis whimpered pathetically at her teasing and failed to articulate clearly something about playing nice.

Knowing that her husband desperately needed release, Dani stood and pulled Luis's arm. He rose off the couch and she guided him to their bedroom. She sat him down on the edge of the bed and kneeled in front of him. As she tugged his shorts down, he pulled his shirt off.

Dani admired for a second the sight of just how wet Luis had become. Wetness between his legs soaked the dark hair between his thighs.

She coaxed his hips closer to the edge of the bed and pushed his legs further apart with the back of her hand, using the other to spread him wide, exposing his hot, bright red growth. It bounced and throbbed with desperation. She obliged and sunk it in between her plump soft lips.

Luis inhaled sharply and moaned miserably. Her mouth was so very warm and most of what she did felt so very good, but he was so sensitive that even the softest sucking sent pins through his tip.

His hips pulled sharply back from Dani.

She licked his juices off of her lips slowly and rose from the ground. "Too much?"

He whimpered again, rocking his hips slowly at nothing. "Sorry, I-"

She cut him off with a shake of her head and reached for something long and black off of the side table near the bed. "Take your binder off."

Luis did as he was told, contorting himself out of the tight vest that bound his chest and scooted back to the pillow near the head of the bed.

Dani joined him and rested a thin black vibrator on his chest.

He greedily took it, tapping the button, but leaving it on the lowest setting.

She took one side of his chest in one hand and gently teased the nipple as she took the other into her mouth and sucked back on it, gently stretching it, before letting the soft pink flesh pop back. Dani alternated between licking and sucking on one and pinching and flicking the other.

As she gradually increased the roughness with his nipples, Luis rocked his hips, gliding his perked erection across the velvety silicone. His natural lubrication painted the viberator causing it's buzzing to sound wet and sloppy as he humped eagerly.

He inhaled deep breaths and hissed them slowly out between his teeth, intently focused on ending his suffering.

When teeth gently caught his nipple and tugged it back, Luis finally released in a sudden and loud moan of pleasure.

He curled forward and bared down groaning, forcing a short gush to spill from his slick opening. His head slammed back onto the pillows and he stiffened, panting hard and almost forgot to tap the vibrator off.

Dani gently released both of his nipples but a deviousness compelled her to cruelly flick one sharply, causing him to cry out and convulse in fleeting overstimulated agony. It might have seemed painful, but she knew he actually loved being tortured.

All at once Luis relaxed in a heap of ecstasy.

Dani curled herself around her husband, gently trailing kisses along his shoulder and felt him relax. She knew he'd drift off for a few minutes now, but he'd wake soon enough, ready to see to her needs.