All Comments on 'Breaking My Own Rules Ch. 08'

by Chimera44

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not sure why he needed to be French, but...

Holey Hell, Chimera!

That.

See, people, this chapter is a prime example that the best of sex is between the ears. No nonsensical screaming. No bitchslutcuntwhore crap. No endless checklist of pain to be endured. And yet, one of the most erotic scenes posted in a while.

You've twisted the plot nicely in this chapter. Just who is Dr Tom? What was his plan for Sky? What will he do now that he's been thwarted? Got to love a good story with great sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo!

Amazing scene at the end there. Cannot wait to see how you resolve the "Doctor" issue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow wow wow

Love this! I was so excited that you posted a chapter and then for it to be this good? Amazing. A wonderful scene about how BDSM sex doesn't need to be full of pain and props. I was hooked before, I am so eagerly awaiting your next chapter because I would love to see how Dr Tom and Francois play out. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh Wow!

I'd like to order some of that! More please!

MyaHunterMyaHunterover 7 years ago
Yes!!!

I'm so happy with this update. I check everyday for new chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love how this story is going .. I loved the story before but was concerned about the Dr. so glad you changed the direction and brought the safe sane part of bdsm

visioneervisioneerover 7 years ago

Chapters 7 and 8 maintain the momentum is this engaging series. Great job getting Sky out into the sane BDSM world. Excellent storytelling.

ChocolateAmazon10ChocolateAmazon10over 7 years ago
Love!

I absolutely love the turn (safe, sane, consensual) that this story has taken. I was quite concerned about the Dr's methods.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Update soon?

Checking everyday for update, hope to hear something soon! :)

sonata47sonata47over 7 years ago
Please give us more!

You've woven a wonderful tale. Your characters are so believable. I love the change of pace and new friends you've brought in. You're enabling Skylar to really grow and develop. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. It's also such a pleasant experience to enjoy your work as there aren't glaring grammar and spelling mistakes - no tripping through errors. Thank you.

Kirs354Kirs354over 7 years ago
More please

I would love to read more. Wonderful story thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank You

I was soo concerned about the Non-Con direction this story had taken earlier. Thanks you so much for demonstrating the responsibility of the "Safe, Sane & Consensual" to the BDSM world. So much harm can be done to and by the naive and uneducated. Or the just plain irresponsible narcissist.There are good and evil people in every culture but there is a heavier more inherent risk in the kink world that many have worked hard to minimize. Thank you again for the demonstration of a healthy BDSM lifestyle and a sexy as hell story! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏!

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Good riddance toxic asshole, hello gentleman specialized in damage control and teaching. Lifestyle apart, this is my idea of the perfect blind date.

Dm63Dm63almost 2 years ago

I know I'm in the minority here (probably even the only one) but I don't like the way the story turned. I feel like the writer caved to everyone's complaints. It's a story. Not all stories have to be PC and follow all the bdsm rules. I don't even know if it's worth finishing reading to me. This is just mho, take it for what it's worth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous