Breaking News Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled the strand of anal balls from my toy bag and lubed them thoroughly, laying them atop the black hand towel between Early's calves, as I began to gently work her inviting ass with two fingers, stretching it, lubing it, prepping it caringly before I stuffed it with the four ping-pong sized balls on a rope. Then, one at a time I pushed them in, each one pushing the one before it deeper into her ass. She moaned with pleasure into Snowy's warm wet pussy as I made the balls disappear inside here. One ball, two balls, three. The last one took a little patience and a little longer but disappeared inside too. Only the small, looped end of the soft tiny rope protruded from Early's fully stuffed ass.

Just as I had finished working the last of the four well-lubed balls up Early's tight little ass and was preparing to take her hard and deep doggy style, Snowy eased out from beneath her, petting her head softly, whispering "Good Girl." Early pushed her forehead gently to the damp dark cushion of the chair sighing softly with my baby's thick creamy girl cum clinging to her cheeks. Snowy stood up and took a couple steps towards me, helping Early to her feet, flashing me a smile, giving me a wink as she positioned Early slowly and with precision into the vintage red chair.

"I got this baby," she whispered softly, dragging her fingers across my goatee, scooping up a healthy helping of Early's cum, pushing her fingers between her lips, savoring the taste.

Snowy placed Early flat on her back in the chair, with her head pressed softly against the heart-shaped back, her ass resting at the edge, her shapely legs were spread wide, and her sexy stilettos high in the air. My baby climbed up onto the chair, draped her long stocking clad legs over the arms, straddling Early's trembling body, and grabbed the top of the backrest. She slowly lowered her sweet ass until her wet dripping pussy pressed firmly against Early's glistening, pink folds. My cock throbbed and twitched as I settled back and prepared, like everyone else in the room, to enjoy the show. It began very quickly, Snowy wasted little time kissing Early deeply and passionately on the lips.

My baby began to move her hips slowly up and back, from side to side, and up and down, as she slammed her needy cunt against Early's. Snowy's tightly gathered pink ass pucker played peek-a-boo as she painted Early's swollen puffy mound with her pungent wetness. I sat there with my face just inches away, inhaling their glorious feminine scents, gently stroking my precum dripping cock as I tugged playfully at the soft cotton loop that protruded from my secretary's lovely, quivering asshole. Early moaned softly as my gentle tugs lightly stretched her sphincter allowing tiny glimpses of red to appear, but not escape.

"Jesus," I thought to myself; "Clit wrestling should be an Olympic Sport," as I watched them both struggle to find just the right spot. A thick creamy glaze began to form on their wet slippery cunts and splashed softly onto my face, teasing me invitingly. The mixed scent of their colliding flesh made my nostrils flare and sweet clear precum flood from the head of my hungry cock and drip onto the dark high density foam mat beneath me. Once the sexy duo found their sweet spots, the passion between them ignited instantly and burned out of control like a California wildfire.

The two sexiest bitches in the house had everyone's attention as they rubbed, writhed, and humped in the center of the now full room. It was standing room only and there were many standing around the edges of the mat, most naked, some stroking, others rubbing as the girl-on-girl fuck-fest reached a frenzied pitch.

"I'm going to make you cum baby girl!" growled Snowy circling her hips, then pulling back, slamming her hard throbbing clit against Early's wet shiny mound.

"Oh yeah? I bet you cum first!" teased Early as she wrenched Snowy's hard pink nipples and smiled deviously.

The sloppy wet, squishy sound echoing from between them was almost reminiscent of grandma's metal hand whisk whipping through a bowl of her homemade butter cream cake icing. "Will I get to lick the bowl?" I wondered; feverishly pumping my hard wet cock, longing for a taste, aching for release. Snowy's visibly swollen clitoral shaft was slathered with thick creamy girl cum, resembling a Penne pasta noodle smothered in Alfredo sauce when she finally gave in and exploded. Her pelvis shuddered against Early's, sending her over the edge too, wailing loudly, like an air raid siren.

I watched with amazement as one of the most erotic moments I had ever witnessed continued to unfold before my eyes, stroking my painfully hard, vein bulging cock as a river of delicious thick release flowed from both their smooth pink pussies, now reddened and raw from the clit rubbing friction that put them both into orbit. Warm wet strands of clear sticky precum coated my fingers as I pumped my rigid length, my ass cheeks resting softly against the back of my heels, my back arched just slightly. Fuck I wanted a taste; and I wanted it bad!

Spent and a little shaky, Snowy lifted her sexy naked ass up off the chair and eased down onto her feet, wobbling slightly, still drunk with orgasm, the insides of her upper thighs were wet and heavily coated. She took Ms. Early by the hand and helped her to her feet, holding her upright as I moved into position. I eased down onto the chair, sitting tall and upright, my wet slippery cock standing straight up, throbbing visibly, and twitching with anticipation, desperately in need of attention as I took Early by the hands pulling her up onto my lap, lifting and draping her rubbery legs over the armrests of the chair until she was straddling my lap.

"Take a deep breath beautiful. Do you smell that? That is the intoxicating scent of your hunger, the biproduct of your desire. That is the heavenly scent of your tight little cunt!" I taunted. "I should douse the flames of your desire right now with my hot steamy release, but I won't! I want to hear you, see you, and feel you cum over and over sexy girl until you go limp in my arms."

Early pushed her Snowy scented breath into my lungs with wet deep kisses when she saddled up. I moaned softly as I guided my thick hard cock into her gaping wet slit, sucking the taste of my baby's hot wet pussy from her lips and licking the smeared remnants of my baby's sweet release from her cheeks, my hands gripping her naked, rippling buttocks, my fingers spreading her ass cheeks wide as her wet inner thighs began slapping loudly against the tops of mine. It seemed from her greedy reaction, that Early wanted and needed to feel my hot throbbing cock deep inside her as much as I did.

"Oh Fuck Mr. Wett, your cock feels amazing," said Early in a voice that was somewhere between a whimper and a moan. As she sucked softly at my neck flesh, I slid my hands beneath the tightly stretched straps of her suspenders and cupped her otherwise naked ass cheeks.

Snowy settled on her knees behind Early, softly caressing her warm naked flesh, rubbing her tits against Early's shoulder blades, kissing and sucking her way slowly upward from her ass crack, dragging her warm, wet tongue seductively over the bumps of her spine as she reached around and scissored Early's throbbing clit between her fingers, pressing it hard against her pelvic bone while fingering her own cum dripping pussy. Snowy's hands found their way to the flare of Early's hips, pushing her sexy ass down hard onto my cock. Every time Early would rise, Snowy would slam her back down hard, the impacts of my cock against her womb forced the air from her lungs.

Do you like the feel of your ass being full as you fuck me pretty girl? The fat spongy head of my cock slamming against your womb, the topside of my shaft rubbing against your tic-tac size clit, and the underside of that shaft sawing against your tender cervix?" I taunted, raking my teeth firmly over her hard dark nipples, pulling at them like a pit bull puppy on a pull toy, as slobber dripped from her chin down onto my chest.

"Fuck yes!" she moaned, kissing me deeply.

"Fuck me you naughty cunt," I growled slapping both her naked ass cheeks, firmly and loudly, then sliding my fingers back beneath the tightly stretched straps of her suspenders, feeling the freshly inflicted warmth as Snowy tugged rhythmically at the soft black lanyard that hung from her well stuffed ass, with one of her soft gentle hands, massaging my smooth full balls with her other. "Soak my cock Early, coat it with your cum like a candy apple! Are you woman enough to make another woman's man cum," I teased, trying not to explode inside her yet.

"OH! FUCK SIR! I can't believe we're doing this!" she moaned, in a broken, pleasure riddled tone, squeezing my cock tightly with her silky, viselike cunt as she pogoed up and down on my lap. "JESUS!!!" she screamed as her first orgasm of the night began to build rapidly.

Just as Early opened her mouth, gasping for air, preparing to scream out with orgasm, Snowy gave the lanyard poking from her pretty behind a gentle tug, timing it perfectly, popping the first of the four balls from the beautiful sub's quivering ass. My pretty lover shot into orbit like a SpaceX rocket, rising up on my throbbing, rigid shaft, then splashing down hard onto it with a primal scream as the first of several gut-wrenching orgasms ravaged her body, clouding her brain, trapping her soul against the ropes, delivering one body shot after another as she rode the first wave of pleasure, like a California surfer shooting the curl.

"Jesus Christ!!!" she screamed, with her tits flailing, her body shuddering and her pussy flooding with a storm surge comparable to that of a Gulf Hurricane. Wanting to dig her painted nails deep into my flesh, but unable to, she bit down hard on the top of my shoulder, prompting four more loud, stinging, ass slaps, two from me in response, followed quickly by two more from Snowy. "OH FUCK!" she screamed as her senses fought to separate the pain from the pleasure.

"Bad Girl," barked Snowy leaning in, pressing her tits firmly against Early's shoulders, pulling the pretty girl upright by the hair, wrenching the nipple of her right breast as my secretary's second orgasm rode the hot steamy vapor trail of her first.

Early's second orgasm was even more intense, more violent, and as her lover, more rewarding than her first. I greeted the arrival of her second release by slamming my entire length repeatedly balls deep inside her with the speed and precision of a Singer Sewing Machine. Just as she was about to explode a second time, Snowy tugged another slippery silicone ball from her greedy ass, watching her dark pink pucker stretch tightly over it, expelling it quickly, then slam tightly shut again around the rope. The two greasy, freshly extracted balls slapped lightly against mine, two more balls remained inside her viselike asshole.

Following a second orgasm that shook her to her core, I softly pulled the earplugs from Early's ears, allowing them to fall onto her shoulders, letting her listen to the room that was now abuzz around us. Couples were fucking as they as they watched us, men were pumping their hard cocks, women were polishing their pearls, all of them wanting to be us. I looked down between her body and mine, moaning softly as I watched Early's firm flat tummy rise and fall every time she impaled herself onto my hungry cock. "God dammit! How fucking much more can this young girl take," I thought to myself, still relentlessly pounding her wet, puffy cunt.

The longer Early listened to the sounds in the room she couldn't see, the more certain she became the room was packed, and it was. I kissed her deeply, reassuring her, sliding my hand down between us as she pogoed up and down, strumming her hard tiny clit upward like a guitar string as she moved. Her clit was throbbing, her hips were grinding, and her pussy was already dripping when her third orgasm took her by surprise like a ghost in the night. She screamed out of control again as her body convulsed and her pussy spasmed, her asshole blinked another time as Snowy yanked the third ball from her greasy hole.

As she began to settle and calm following her third heavy release, I placed my fingers to her temples and slowly removed her blindfold. As her eyes adjusted to the harsh glow of the overhead spotlights, she began to look around the room at the many approving smiles. She started to shake a little and the realization that somewhere between 30-40 people were watching us fuck, quickly became real. I was afraid she was going to lock up on me, and we weren't done yet.

"No, Mr. Wett, I can't do this with everyone watching," she whimpered, softly pressing her forehead to mine, practically in tears.

"Honey, you already have. You have been amazing, and you have done very well. There is one ball still in your ass and I have not cum yet," I told her softly cradling her trembling cheeks in my hands. I lightly kissed her lips and whispered; "I need you to cum one more time pretty girl, if you do this for me, I will cum with you."

"Look into my eyes sexy and don't look away. Ride my cock hard and savor this moment, let the rapture consume your soul when it arrives, let us both pleasure your body with everything we have. Seize the moment sexy girl and make it your own; become the lust driven pleasure whore you often fantasize about becoming and take us home. Make me cum Early, ride me like a carnival ride, yell, scream, and cuss, until we both explode, and let's bury this demon together," I told her. "Fuck me with everything you've got. Give me a ride that neither of us will ever forget."

I slapped her wet naked ass hard, trying to get her attention, trying to get her to focus on that final push to the top. The bright red outline of my hand on her rippling buttock let everyone in the room know I was serious. I bit at her nipples just hard enough to make her scream with pleasure and bounce harder on my cock. The sloppy wet sound of my swelling shaft pummeling her little fuck hole grew progressively louder. The closer to orgasm she got, the louder the wet squishy sound became. It was so loud it made my embarrassed lover blush.

"Take it pretty girl take it until it hurts," I whispered, sucking at her neck flesh, leaving a deep purple bruise just for Castle-Keeper's enjoyment, as I fought back my desires, trying desperately to time my orgasm with hers, but she needed to hurry, I needed to get her there quickly or the only orgasm to happen would be mine.

I thought about everything except how good her hot tight pussy felt stretched over my cock, trying to prolong my participation. I was not going to tap out before she was completely spent, I had waited too long to be where I was at; balls deep inside her, so I went to my little bag of tricks. I hoped she would respond well to it; I was unsure as I was about to enter uncharted waters. I was going to flip some switches, hoping the lights would come on and that Early would light up like the Vegas Strip.

"C'mon, fuck me you dirty little cock tease," I barked, squeezing her ass cheeks hard. "You know you want it; you've always wanted it. That's why you leave your dirty panties laying around the office, flash me your smooth hairless pussy now and then, and bend over in front of me, with those round naked ass cheeks hanging out all the time," I said loud enough for everyone in the room to here. Early's eyes widened in disbelief at my words; I had always been so respectful to her in the office. Morally right or not, it was working.

"OH MY GOD! Sir you are going to make me cum!" she squealed, the cheeks of her face blushing with embarrassment, the cheeks of her ass now glowing red with desire.

She rocked, rolled, and thrashed atop me as she metaphorically clawed her way to the top one final time. With her wrists still bound behind her, she slammed her sore, well fucked pussy down hard onto my cock, shaking like an 8.0 magnitude quake. Tears of pleasure were running down her cheeks, as she tilted her head back, screaming at the top of her lungs until she was breathless. Her eyes went glassy and rolled back into her head as she fell limp and motionless in my arms like a ragdoll. We were both soaked, and it was time for me to keep my promise.

Early clung to me like a sleeping toddler being carried off to bed. Completely exhausted, she was now just along for the ride, her tits swaying and flailing helplessly, her head on my shoulder as I pounded her mercilessly from below, my powerful thrusts lifting us both into the air. Snowy gently massaged my balls, kissing Early between her shoulder blades, whispering words of encouragement to me as I moaned and writhed, teetering on the ragged edge for what seemed like an eternity before a wave of pleasure finally consumed me.

"Fuck her Daddy, fuck her good. Let this sweet sub know what she is missing," coaxed Snowy combing her fingers gently through Early's hair. "Let her feel the pleasure you give me every night! Cum Daddy, fill her needy little cunt with your sweet hot seed."

The last of the four silicone intruders had been pulled from her once full ass, her tight pink pucker gaped slightly and quivered lightly as I pounded her hot, wet cunt hard from below, with the weight of her spent naked body resting against my chest, my arms holding her upright and close. I could feel my orgasm building as my shaft began to swell inside her wet, noisy fuck hole and my balls began to tighten. My forehead was beaded with sweat and my chest hair was matted with Early's drool as I took her hard and deep.

Four times Early had climbed her way to the summit, each time she reached it was more intense than the one before it, more emotional, more rewarding, and more physically exhausting. Her delicious thick girl cum clung to my vein bulging shaft like melted candle wax and heavily coated my smooth-shaven balls. Now it was my turn! I had been holding back for more than an hour, my balls ached, the skin on my cock was friction burned despite the ample amount of lubrication her hot tight pussy was producing.

I was about to explode inside her and I looked quickly to Snowy for her approval. She closed her eyes and nodded her head yes softly. Despite her approval, I lifted Early quickly off my spewing cock and pushing it upward between her widespread ass cheeks instead.

"Fuck Early!" I moaned, loudly in her now empty ear, as my cock erupted against her, shooting rope after hot steamy rope skyward, splattering against the small of her back, then cascading down over her sweat glistening buttocks, and my still twitching, still surging cock, like the topping on a Butterscotch Sunday.

My baby loves butterscotch, and she quickly squatted down and licked up the sweet warm topping that shined like winter ice on Early's beautiful ass and dripped from my spent balls onto the red velvet fabric of the chair. Snowy cleaned us both thoroughly, licking Early's candy-coated ass cheeks, sucking up my cum like a wet / dry shop vac, swallowing every drop as guests in the crowded room looked on. After finishing, Snowy stood and petted Early's shoulder length brown again, then helped her to her feet, unlocking the cuffs, removing them from her wrists. A dazed Early stood there softly swaying softly as Snowy kissed her deeply.

"Now pretty girl, listen to me," said Snowy pushing Early gently onto her knees in front of me. "My man just fucked you; you should feel special because he doesn't fuck trash. He chose not to cum inside you, it was his choice," she said smiling.

"I left a little something on his amazing cock for you. I want you to get a taste, call it a taste of submission. Take your time and lap it up slowly, as it is the only taste you will get like this. Know the sweet taste of the cum that is mine whenever I want it, and whenever he wants to give it to me. Also know, that if you are lucky enough to ever taste his seed again, you will have to suck it from my freshly fucked cunt or gaping ass."

1...345678