Breaking News Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night Snowy and I fell asleep in front of the fire. I ended up carrying her to bed after drifting off while watching some chick flick, then waking up well after midnight. We were both very tired and simply chose to cuddle instead of fuck. I was still holding her in my arms when the morning sun peaked through the bedroom window. I crawled out of bed and climbed into the shower, grabbing a snack bar and a coffee before heading out the door. The entire drive to work, I thought about Snowy and the way she looked so warm and cozy in our bed this morning, wishing that I had stayed there with her.

My abbreviated workday passed quickly and soon I was on my way home. My phone rang shortly after I left the office, it was my baby. Telling me to hurry home, she had a surprise, and she couldn't wait to share it with me. With Snowy, surprises could be anything from a new pair of panties to a new car. I stopped by the liquor store before leaving town and picked up a new bottle of Kentucky Bourbon and grabbed Snowy a fresh bottle of her favorite Rum while I was there. If this was a special surprise, we might want to celebrate! Nothing says celebration like three fingers of whiskey in my glass and my three fingers in her sexy ass.

When I got home, I parked in the driveway, the overhead garage door was closed for some reason. Initially I thought that Snowy wasn't home yet, but as I walked to the front door, I quickly found out differently. I walked in the front door and found Snowy kneeling naked on the oval braided the rug in the middle of the foyer. Her legs were apart, her hands were up turned, with the back of her wrists resting against her lower thighs, just above the knees. Her pussy was slightly agape and pinker than normal, her clit was bulging slightly, and it had that freshy waxed sheen to it. The cold January wind swirling around me as I entered made her pierced nipples flash harden.

I sat my briefcase on the floor beside the long narrow table against the wall and stepped slowly over to her. She smiled quietly and reached up, unbuckled, and unzipped my dress pants, letting them fall around my ankles as she nuzzled, licked, and sucked at my hanging ball sack, while she pumped my growing shaft. In a matter of seconds, she was full on sucking me like some sleazy little street whore. She eagerly sucked me fast and hard, wrenching my swollen cock, pushing me closer and closer to release, only to stop short off bringing me off, giggling softly at the sight of my precum running down along the underside of my throbbing shaft.

Baby Girl stood up, took me by the hand and led me to the Master Bath. She had a small stack of fresh white towels, a fresh can of shaving gel, and a new razor waiting there. She lathered up my hard cock and tight balls, shaved me carefully and completely, then pulled me into the shower, whispering in my ear that she had made us a reservation at the sex club for later that night. There were clothes laid out on the bed for both of us. On her side of the bed was a thin cream-colored sweater dress, a black lace garter, stockings, and red bottoms. On my side a new pair of jeans, a black turtleneck sweater, a charcoal jacket, and my favorite pair of Lucassie's.

She all but begged me to take her. It was early, my cock was already hard, and this would be a new experience for her. After a little playtime in the shower, we dried off, dressed, and headed out. Before we climbed into the truck to leave, I grabbed a black leather roll bag from the top of the bedroom closet; inside it was a brand-new string of bright red silicone anal balls, a small bottle of lube, a black silk scarf "blindfold", foam earplugs, chrome metal handcuffs, a riding crop, vibrator, a butt plug, nipple clamps, and a jar of miracle cream, just in case. The engine was already running in my truck, and the cab was warm when hopped in to begin the more than hour long drive to the Palace.

Snowy snuggled close as I drove, rubbing my crotch, nipping at my earlobe most of the way. She was in a very playful mood; that was a good thing considering where we were headed. We stopped along the way and had a light dinner. My baby looked so sophisticated and sexy. She has a sexy style all her own. It's fun watching other women hit on her when we are together in public. A lot of times she does not even notice it, but I do. It's like pretty women know somehow that she is bi-sexual, so they make their play. I enjoy watching her play with and pleasure other women. It is so erotic watching two women make love.

When we arrived at the club, we signed the guest book in the lobby overlooking the bar. Snowy quickly made friends with the naked attendant girl. A young, large breasted brunette girl named Denise, who as I remember really loves to suck cock. Snowy was revved up and ready to go. Her nipples were hard, and I was sure that her sweet pussy was already dripping with excitement and anticipation. My cock grew hard and throbbed, from just thinking about it, what would the night hold for both of us; I could not help but wonder. I was curious how Snowy would respond to all the erotic sights, sounds and sensations of the Palace.

I left Snowy in the lobby, overlooking the bar and went to find us a locker, to put our stuff in. I found one in the catacombs of the locker room and placed my combination lock on it to hold it, after placing my bag inside. I returned to the lobby to find Denise spread eagle on top of the reception desk, with Snowy face down in her neatly trimmed bush. I watched rubbing the bulge in my pants, as Denise moaned and writhed with her hand on the back of Snowy's head. I gently rubbed Snowy's bare ass from behind as I approached, softy cupping her smooth, steamy sex as only I do.

She moaned lightly, recognizing my familiar touch, stood up, turned, and wrapped her arms around my neck, licked her lips, pressed her hard nipples to my chest and kissed me deeply.

"Did you miss me baby?" asked Snowy very seductively with pouty lips.

"I did," I whispered, reaching under her dress, softly cupping her freshly waxed sex, gently sucking the sweet taste of Denise's hot young pussy from her honey coated tongue.

"Baby, while you were getting us a locker, a nice man stopped by, another Dom, and he invited us to play a fun game. I told him we would," she said. "He said to meet him at the 'The Tasting Center, I think, at 8:30 PM."

"A man? What was his name?" I asked, looking over at Denise. "What game Baby?"

"It was Sniff, Sip and Something...He said it was a drinking game," she said innocently, softly waving goodbye to Denise.

"You told him yes?" I asked with a concerned look.

"Uh huh," she answered with a smile.

"Baby, I hope you know what you've gotten us into," I warned.

"Come on, it will be fun!" she said with a hip bump as we grabbed two soft terry cloth robes and headed to the locker-room to change, before we went exploring.

The name of the game that Snowy had been enticed to sign us up for was called; "Sniff, Sip & Swallow." I had seen the game before, and I am sure that Snowy had no idea what all it would entail; but then again, maybe she did. If things went bad, according to the rules of the game, if we lost, she would have to spend the night in the arms of another man, and she would have to submit to his every carnal desire. It would be either that, or we would have to leave and make the more than hour long drive back home to our place. That would be quite a letdown as I have fucked until dawn during all my other visits to the club.

A small crowd began to gather outside a room called "The Tasting Center." There was a young mixed couple named Storm-Chaser and Yashika, a Black couple named Bottoms-Up-Sir and Naughty Nina, and of course Snowy and me. I was admittedly nervous as I had seen this game played before. Snowy had no idea just what Castle-Keeper had lured her into. He had seen her virtually naked and was hoping for a test drive. Keeper arrived there soon after we did and unlocked the door, ushering us all inside. We were all wearing club issued white robes and drinking alcoholic beverages.

When the six of us followed Castle Keeper into the room, there was a long black table sitting on one side, with three folding metal chairs along one side. On that table was a tray with three crystal wine flutes, a small stack of red cocktail napkins and a Gold Glitter Sharpie. The girls were quickly asked to disrobe, Snowy quickly stripped down, beneath her robe she was wearing just a mint green lacey garter belt, stockings, and heels. Yashika was wearing a pretty pastel pink bra and panties which she quickly discarded, and Nina was already completely naked, her full heavy tits, chocolate-colored nipples and hairy bush were a joy to see.

While the three girls were being seated and blindfolded by one of Keeper's "assistants," the other two men and I were ushered to the far side of the room. Keeper gazed at the three naked women salaciously, paying special attention to Snowy. He shared the rules with everyone and found great pleasure in doing so. He told the women that each of their men are going to be sucked thoroughly and made to cum into crystal wine glasses. Once all three men had given the samples of their seed, each sub, in an order to be determined by him, would be given an opportunity to first sniff, then sip one glass at a time, as they try to determine which load belongs to their partner, before drinking it down.

If a sub swallowed the wrong glass of little swimmers, she would have to submit to him the rest of the evening. The purpose of the game, according to Keeper was to "See whose sub was best trained." The reality was, it is an opportunity for him to acquire a new piece of fuck-meat, a new whipping bitch for the evening. At any time during her turn in the game, a sub could choose to drink the cum that she thought was her Dom's. If she chose wrong, aside from the sheer embarrassment of drinking another man's cum, and the ramifications she might face later with her Dom, she would have to spend the next four hours as his unsupervised, devoted slave. Snowy squirmed in her chair as she heard the rule.

He went on to say that if that sub chose correctly and she drank down the correct seed, she and her Dom could choose "any sub in the room" and spend the next four hours using her as they see fit. The anxious blindfolded ladies all sighed and took a deep breath, faced with the unenviable task of picking the correct sperm filled flute, they were all dealing with the just revealed, previously secret knowledge that another woman would be sucking their man's cock and making him cum. I could see Snowy struggling with that a bit, but entering us in this game was her idea, I wished she had spoken to me first.

Before the game started another of his assistants picked up the polished silver tray with three crystal wine flutes and a gold glitter sharpie. I watched with curiosity as she took the flutes one by one, turning them upside down, writing a large "S" for Storm Chaser on the bottom of one, a "U" for Uhl on another, and a "B" for Bottoms Up Sir on the last one. The assistant was "Sapphire Desire," a big breasted blonde slut that I had brutally ass fucked and given a hot steamy facial several months back. She smiled and wiggled her fingers at me between flutes. She gazed at my soft cock like she wanted a rematch, but I had more important things on my mind.

Keeper asked if everyone was ready. Everyone said yes and nodded softly. He raised his hands as if to pray, then clapped them loudly twice. A door on the right side of the room slowly opened and a beautiful lingerie clad vixen appeared from the darkness. She was wearing a powder blue garter belt, blue silk stockings, sexy platinum come fuck me heels, and a sheer blue floor length robe, with boa like feathers around the cuffs and the bottom edge. Her eyes widened and her body shivered when she recognized me standing with my robe open and my smooth shaven, semi-erect cock hanging to the left.

Much to my surprise and hers, it was Ms. Early, looking like the cover of a Playboy magazine. Many of the mysteries that populate my daydreams were solved instantly, from the color of her nipples to the size of her clit. I wondered if she was the amazing cocksucker that I had always fantasized about; I was about to find out. My cock hardened quickly, standing tall, as thoughts of Ms. Early wrapping her full wet lips around it, sucking it until I cum, began to pack into mind like homeless people into a soup kitchen. My only regret was that she would not get a taste of her hard-earned prize.

My sexy secretary, a woman I had fantasized about, knelt quietly in front of Storm Chaser, the Dom to my left, she never spoke a word to me. I was in the middle, and Bottom's Up Sir" was to my right. I watched her slowly strip of her thin blue robe, exposing her amazing tits, then show him his initial on the bottom of the flute, before softly sitting it down beside her. She began to lick, suck, and pump the lucky bastard's cock. I then realized that I was next, and my cock began oozing sweet clear precum. I was fully erect and throbbing by the time Ms. Early pumped his creamy release into the wine flute with his "S" on the bottom, before placing it on the tray that Sapphire was holding.

Ms. Early then slid nervously over in front of me gazing at my rigid length, sizing it up, putting together a plan of how she would get me off. She smiled up at me softly, showing me the bottom of the flute, she was holding, then sat it softly onto the concrete floor. The sweet scent of her arousal was rising from between her thighs. I smiled just slightly, recognizing it as a match to the heavenly scented panties I had hidden in my desk drawer. My cock throbbed with excitement forcing another huge droplet of sweet clear precum to ooze from the tip and trickle down along the underside of my shaft. Early giggled, then moaned softly as she leaned forward and gathered it on her tongue.

There she was kneeling with her legs apart in front of me. Her light tan skin aglow beneath the overhead lights and Keeper's watchful gaze. Her pussy was smooth and warm like a shot of Tennessee whiskey, her folds were moist and glistening. Her D-Cup breasts were perfectly round, and her blood gorged nipples were an enticing shade of deep red, the size of tiny gumdrops. Her lips were glossy and alluring, she licked them very seductively as she gently and nervously took my hard twitching cock into her hand, letting her fingers lightly glide over the bulging blue veins that covered its length from the head to the base.

I stood there naked, swaying softly as Early wrapped her dark ruby red lips around the head for the very first time, her tongue stroked the wet precum oozing tip like an artist's brush against a fresh canvas, my asshole tightened in reflex as she began to suck. I pushed my fingers gently through her pretty shoulder length brown hair, tangling them with purpose, holding her close, pushing my hard veiny cock deeper into the back of her throat. Her eyes were aglow, and she moaned with hunger, her beautiful, fully erect nipples grew even harder with every sweet bob of her head. Her wet glossy lips popped softly as she pulled them from the tip, gasping for breath.

She flashed me a seductive smile as a thick, falling strand of my precum, mixed with her saliva, stretched, and sagged between the swollen pink head of my dripping cock and her soft quivering lips, running slowly and erotically down her chin, as she began licking my full, freshly shaven balls like a two-dip cone. I had fantasized about this moment, even masturbated to the erotic daydream in the restroom at work, hoping that someday it might happen. An empty, long stem, crystal wine flute sat next to her on the floor as she wrapped her fingers around my wet rigid length and began pumping it softly.

With her Dom watching closely and my baby sitting blindfolded and naked just feet away, Ms. Early sucked my cock like we were long time lovers. I looked at Snowy, and moaned softly as Early took me deep, her pretty brown eyes were glued to mine. I could tell as I watched her chest heaving, and listened to her pleasure filled moans, this was about more than doing what her Dom had told her to. Snowy was growing anxious, swallowing frequently, flexing her fingers often, squirming a bit, as she listened to the warm wet sounds of Early sucking me, pleasuring me, bringing me to orgasm. Early is an amazing cocksucker.

At one-point, Early rose onto her knees, and wrapped her firm round D-Cup breasts tightly around my rigid shaft and began writhing up and down against me. My full balls rubbed softly against her sternum every time the wet, dripping head of my cock poked up between her firm silky tits. I moaned loudly as the delicate tip of her soft wet tongue swabbed lightly at my pre-cum oozing slit. I smiled, watching quietly as her tongue pulled droplet after sweet clear droplet back between her pretty painted lips, swallowing it down.

Early's rock-hard nipples were rubbing firmly against the front of my pelvis as she moved teasingly against me. Hazy droplets of her own sweet arousal began to spot the black tile floor between her parted knees as she worked my cock to perfection. She was moaning with desire when Castle-keeper loudly cleared his throat, his cue to her that she needed to refocus her efforts to the erotic task he had given her. She was merely there to extract big full load of cum from my loins, then move on as quickly as she could to the next throbbing cock, so the game could begin. A titty fuck was clearly not part of his master plan.

Keeper was standing directly behind my baby, as she sat virtually naked atop a cold metal chair at the lacquered black table with her blindfold. He tried to caress her right shoulder while he watched, but Snowy canted her shoulders and pulled away. He was the owner of the club, but I never really liked the guy. He had never done anything to me, I just didn't like the way he treated his subs. I was shocked to learn first off, that Early was submissive and second, that she was his submissive, but then again certain talk is inappropriate in the workplace, but the ice had now been broken; I was sure we would discuss it at some point.

My baby's pink nipples were pulsing like runway lights. The soft tips of Early's gentle fingers glided over my vein bulging length as her hot wet tongue circled the swollen spongy ridge of the head and swabbed the twitching length of my thickness to just above the flare at the base. Her saliva ran down the underside of my throbbing cock and dripped from my balls onto the floor, some of it collected on her chin. Snowy cringed and squirmed every time I would moan out. She bit her lower lip trying to remain silent, dealing with the knowledge that another woman was bringing me pleasure and sucking HER cock, but this after all was part of a game that she signed us up for, and she knew it.

I knew the tiny bowl of the sparkling flute was the planned destination for my growing load. I had seen this game played before, but all I could think about was tilting my head back, moaning loudly, slamming my hips forward, and spraying my sweet, hot, creamy, release down the back of her throat as she sucked, slurped, and swallowed, her long, painted fingernails digging into the back of my thighs as I shuddered and moaned with orgasm. With one hand cupping my tightening ball sack and the other pumping my swelling shaft, Early sucked wildly on my cock. My abrupt body movements and the increasing intensity of my audible moans let her know I was close.

"Fuck Sexy Girl! I'm going to cum!" I warned her, with my body beginning to shudder, as my thick creamy cum began its rapid journey from my balls, surging quickly through my pulsing shaft like water through a fireman's hose.

123456...8