Breaking News Ch. 04

Story Info
A novice sub experiences both the bitter and sweet tastes.
28.3k words
4.6
4.4k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/11/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers

"A TASTE OF SUBMISSION"

Co-Written by Snowy_Secret & Uhl B. Wett

(Guest Appearance by veryearlyriser)

The holidays are over, and life is starting to get back to normal. Snowy and Ashley have grown much closer at work, and life is good. Snowy and I spent a quiet New Year's Eve at home watching the ball drop at Time's Square on the television. We spent most of New Year's Day talking about our upcoming Cruise Getaway to the Caribbean and making plans. We looked over the brochures and talked about the exotic places in the Caribbean we will be going. Snowy was excited, I was too. She talked on and on about wanting to buy something special to wear.

"Baby, it's a cruise, all you need is Sunscreen," I chuckled softly, knowing that I really needed to tell her at some point this was a Nudist / Swinger's Lifestyle Cruise. "It says here that Dinner with the Captain is considered a formal event. and that proper attire is required, I told her, leaving out the part in the brochure where it said lingerie and / or erotic apparel is considered formal attire aboard ship," I read selectively from the brochure, keeping it discretely from her. "I guess that let's everyone else know they had a special invite to dine with the captain," I told her with a wink.

"Hmmmm," Said Snowy. I could see the wheels turning already.

"Maybe I will get you something very special to wear," I told her; with something very special and very specific in mind.

"Ooooh! Sexy lingerie?" she queried with a naughty giggle.

I started going through a stack of unopened mail, most of it was junk, and ran across a plain white envelope with my name and address handwritten on the front. The writing looked familiar, but I could not place it. I opened it with my pocketknife and unfolded the single neon pink sheet inside. "WE MISS YOU!" it read at the top. I started to read what it said and realized it was from a sex club called "The Pleasure Palace" that I like to visit occasionally. I hadn't been there in several months, since well before I met Snowy. Attached was an invitation to a mid-January party at the club. Snowy moved behind me and wrapped her arms softly around my neck.

"What is it baby?" she asked softly rubbing my chest, kissing the top of my head, as our conversation turned away just in time, from the cruise.

"It's an invite sexy," I told her softly caressing her left forearm. "To a place I had almost forgotten about."

"Have you ever been there before?" she asked, reading it over my shoulder.

"I have many times, usually alone, but sometimes with a guest," I told her.

"MMMMM, who did you take?" she asked curiously.

"I've taken a couple different women actually," I replied. "I took Sally twice and Ingrid once. Sally was unshockable while Ingrid was like a kid in a candy store," I told her smiling.

Snowy nodded quietly, then kept reading over my shoulder. I handed her the flyer that had the email address to RSVP for the special "Erotic Journeys in January" event. The club was over fifty miles away, and the event was on a Friday night. So, it really did not interest me much, although it would be a valuable experience for Snowy, I was not particularly drawn in by the hand-written invitation. It was still two weeks out anyway, and the deadline to RSVP was more than a week away. I handed it to Snowy so she could finish reading it and continued opening the endless stack of bills and junk mail, not thinking any more about it.

It was the Sunday morning following New Year's Day and we had to pick up Ashley at the bus station as we had promised that afternoon. Snowy settled in front of the TV after breakfast and I went out to the woodshop to make a private call. I contacted a good friend of mine in Colorado, a journeyman Silversmith and Artisan, to check on a project he had been working his magic on for me since just after Thanksgiving. He said it was almost finished and he assured me that I would have it well before Valentine's Day. He said it looked spectacular and was some of his best work ever.

Things were going as planned, my challenge now turned to when I would give it to Snowy. The timing and the mood both had to be perfect. I thought about it as I cleaned up the shop and swept the floor. Just before the cruise would be a terrific opportunity, but I decided to wait until we were on board the ship and the cruise was underway. More than a week went by as the two of us eased back into our work routines, me back at the office and her back in the studio anchoring the local news.

I was sitting in my office Wednesday morning when Ms. Early came in to ask if she could take Friday off as she was heading out of town for the weekend. We were first of the year slow and I told her it would not be a problem, I only had a couple of appointments in the book that day, both in the morning. As she walked away, I began contemplating whether I wanted to leave at noon that day and take half a day off myself. I watched as Early left the room, her sexy round ass swaying softly back and forth, she looked over her shoulder acknowledging my glance, smiling seductively at me as she walked away.

That evening after we both got home, I told Snowy that I was closing the office early on Friday. I said that I had given Ms. Early the day off and that I only had a couple meetings scheduled in the morning, so I decided to shut things down after lunch. After dinner, I snuck into the bedroom and pulled two 7-inch vibrators, one pastel pink, the other powder blue in color, from the drawer of the nightstand and hid them beneath her pillow, since she always steals my pillow, she would never find them there. They had fresh batteries and soon they would be glistening with here sweet wet juices.

I led Snowy into the master bath, turned on the shower, then slowly and seductively stripped her naked as steam began to build in the big glass stall. I led her by the hand slowly beneath the water spray, my eyes laser fixed on hers as the water began to pelt us and bead up on our naked flesh. Gently and lovingly, we lathered each other up and softly scrubbed. I lathered her beautiful breasts and her supple behind, softly scrubbing up and down her back as she gently scrubbed up and down mine. She lathered my thick, growing cock and pumped it slowly.

"I love you baby," Snowy whispered, her perfect pink nipples hardening as a river of hot steamy water rushed between her amazing breasts.

"I love you too baby," I told her gently cupping her sex, my fingers exploring her smooth wet folds, seeking out her growing clit.

Snowy pushed her fingers through my wet hair and kissed me passionately, pulling back, she stared at me with hungry, needy eyes.

"Make love to me baby. Carry me to bed and make love to me like it's our first time, then again like it's our last time. Fuck me like I am the only woman on earth, fuck me like there is no tomorrow," moaned Snowy in my ear as I licked her neck and sucked softly at her collarbone.

"Baby, you are the only woman on earth," I whispered back. "No one else exists when you are in my arms. You are always in my head, and the only woman worthy of sleeping in my bed. You are the one woman beautiful enough, loyal enough, and erotic enough, to call mine, and the only woman I want for eternity," I said softly, lifting her into my arms, pressing her to the cold tile wall, pushing my hard cock gently into her warm dripping cunt.

"Oh Fuck!" she moaned loudly, shuddering softly, as a long, slow, single thrust of my powerful hips pushed me balls deep inside her. "Jesus Baby, she moaned, tilting her had back, wrapping her legs around my waist, locking her ankles below my dimpled ass cheeks.

It was hard for me to understand how a woman I had never met until a higher power sent a cute little, red-headed, eight-year-old to tug on my sleeve, could have such an impact on my life. In four short months the beautiful vixen in my arms has filled a void in my life, that I never even knew existed. She has gone from meaning nothing to me to becoming my everything. She has given me everything she has; she has made me the luckiest man alive. It may look differently to outsiders, but I need this sexy little bitch more than my next breath, more than a cold drink after a week in the desert, and more than a lost hiker needs the northern star and a full moon to find his way home.

"Baby, your cock feels amazing," she muttered with her lower lip aflutter. "You fucking drive me crazy," she moaned, raking her long, painted fingernails down my back, flashing me that needy look as I arched into her.

Snowy had been a little clingy since our Christmas Eve adventure with little Ms. Ashley, and why shouldn't she be? That night was very raw, and full of emotion for all of us. Snowy was good with the way everything unfolded, and the pleasure that together, we had given the pretty, young co-ed. My hips moved slowly and rhythmically between her, grinding firmly against her wide-open thighs, her pussy was stuffed with my hot throbbing cock, her mind was nestled somewhere amongst the stars, and her angelic body was on cruise control. Water cascaded down my back, between my ass cheeks as I fucked her gently with long, deep, loving thrusts.

The warm, wet walls of her tight, bald pussy stretched over hungry cock, gripping my rigid shaft tightly, like bark on a tree. Her breasts hung like ripe passion fruit, ready to be harvested, treasured, and devoured. We stood beneath the gentle, heavy drops with our eyes closed as the water from the rain shower head cascaded softly down over our faces. Both of us were being pulled rapidly under by an intense tsunami of pleasure that was swirling like soft puffy cumulus clouds around us somewhere between heaven and earth. If there was a world outside of the tile lined walls of the shower stall, we didn't know it, and didn't care.

"Daddy, I need you," Snowy said softly with a pouty face, as I cupped her firm naked ass cheeks, spreading them softly as I like to do.

"Baby girl, you have me," I told her, kissing her deeply, sucking softly on her tongue, pushing her back against the cold wet wall, feeling her arch quickly against me, trying desperately to escape the cold, my lips hungrily swallowing her desperate gasps.

"My lips want to taste you Daddy, and my bottom is screaming to be stuffed," she whispered, hungrily devouring my flesh; her naughty teases echoing around the steamy stall, pushing her quickly closer and closer to the edge.

She was there when I made short gentle, focused thrusts into her dripping folds. The spongy swollen head of my cum stick rubbed relentlessly against her soft puffy G-Spot, pushing her closer to the brink. I knew that an unsuspecting finger in her ass or one hard deep thrust of my hips, might push her instantly over the edge. Snowy was gently writhing, moaning, begging for release, when I slammed her against the shower wall, plunging my cock so deep the swollen throbbing head crashed against the bottom of her diaphragm, forcing the air from her lungs, I swallowed her silent scream with my lips.

"That's it baby, cum for your Daddy," I whispered as she dug her fingernails deep into my shoulders and bit my lower lip, shaking, shuddering, and squirming, riding my hungry cock with more need and more unbridled lust than she had shown in days. My baby wanted her daddy tonight, she wanted my hot creamy cum oozing from all her delicious, pleasure giving holes.

As her orgasm began to fade, I pulled her from against the cold tile wall where she had been pinned, turned off the shower, opened the door and carried her in my arms over to our bed. Still deep inside her and with both of us dripping wet, I climbed up onto the bed on my knees at the foot, cradling her gently, before falling forward onto her, forcing the weight of my wet naked body against her and my rigid cock deep into her hot creamy pussy as we slammed into the mattress. Her tits jostled softly, then settled perfectly as I rose, locked my arms straight out, and resumed gently fucking her. The mirrored canopy above us swayed softly as the bed rocked up and back.

I pulled my wet slippery cock from her amazing pussy and moved up over her, straddling her firm round breasts and ribcage, laying my wet meaty cock against her chin, letting her suckle on the head, as I reached for both the wrist restraints that always hang from the corner posts of my self-built bed. Once I had her restrained and her arms spread wide, I reached beneath the pillow and pulled out one of the two vibrators, the pink one. She giggled and acted less than amused, so I pulled out the second one, the blue one, and smiled softly.

"Why do you have two?" she asked nervously, tugging half-heartedly at the leather wrist bindings and nylon straps that anchored her delicate wrists.

"How many holes do you have baby girl?" I teased, pushing the switch gently on one, letting it hum softly and vibrate between my thumb and index finger.

"Fuck Daddy! You wouldn't," she whimpered as I pressed the first vibe to the top of her smooth swollen mound, then dragged it slowly down over her bulging clit and dripping pink lips.

"I would never..." I told her sarcastically, as I pushed the vibe slowly inside, halfway into her needy fuck hole, feeling her silky walls gently grab hold and suck it slowly deeper.

Baby moaned softly as I wiggled the pastel pink toy around in her pussy like the joystick on a video game controller. She shuddered softly and arched her back as the tip lightly grazed her super sensitive G-spot. While she and my "little friend" became better acquainted, I grabbed the second vibe and a bottle of lube from the top of the nightstand, generously pouring the thick, clear lube onto my fingers. I slathered the length of the blue vibe, making sure the tip was well coated, then smeared what remained on my fingertips liberally over her tightly gathered ass pucker.

"HOLY SHIT!" screamed Snowy, yanking against the restraints as I pushed the bullet shaped tip of the second vibe slowly inside her, its wet slippery length stretched her tiny asshole quickly, even as it tightened in reflex.

I teased her slowly, applying light pressure against her pretty starburst with the blue vibe, as the pink one hummed on high, deep inside her pussy, just a fraction of an inch away. I leaned over and softly flicked her pink meaty hood with my tongue, licking it, mouthing it, sucking it as I pushed the second vibe gently but deeply into her ass. It was the first time I had ever seen her face with both her needy holes stuffed at the same time. It was a good look. My cock throbbed at the sight as I pumped it softly with my left hand, precum seeped from the tip, mixing with Snowy's thick creamy girl cum, coating my length with a thick bubbly sheen.

Once both vibes were endcap deep inside her holes, I turned on the second one, the one deep in her ass. She jumped like I had touched her perinium with a live wire as the tips of the two vibes chattered together deep inside her, the only things separating them was the thin layer of delicate feminine tissue that existed between the walls of her hot wet pussy and the fleshy cylinder of her tight greasy ass. Using my fingers, I worked them like chopsticks inside her holes until she erupted with a gut-wrenching orgasm, slamming her legs hard around my hand, shuddering and whining as her body seized and shook.

"Fuck that was powerful," she whimpered, writhing atop the sheets, trying to clear the euphoric fog that was filtering through the chambers of her brain, tossing her head from side to side as her lower lip quivered. Her nipples were like concrete, the sheets beneath her trembling ass cheeks were soaked and her clit was throbbing like a sawhorse safety light in a construction zone along the interstate.

If baby girl thought I was done, she was sadly mistaken; I was just getting started. She was writhing, gyrating, and pumping her hips, reluctantly trying to escape the building pleasure that was coursing through her heavenly body, gripping her soul, and leaving her breathless. I could tell from the look on her face, the flutter of her tummy, and the arching of her back, she was cumming again. My pretty baby let out a blood curdling scream and flopped helplessly on the bed like a scene from the exorcist, until I pulled the blue vibe from her ass, laying it on one side of her, and the pink one from her pussy laying it on the other side of her.

Eager for more, I undid her wrist restraints, and laid down beside her on the bed, cupping her warm dripping sex. I pushed my two middle fingers gently inside, curling them, applying gentle pressure to her hypersensitive G-spot, as she gasped softly, still reeling from multiple orgasms. Baby humped my fingers, as I mouthed her right breast, biting her pierced nipple playfully, tugging and pulling at it gently with my teeth, pushing hard against her launch button with the tips of my honey coated fingers. Snowy was drunk with pleasure. I sucked at her neck, bit at her shoulder, and kissed the top of her breast, verbally teasing her.

"Are you Daddy's Good Girl?" I asked with a playfully curious tone, already knowing the answer.

"Yes Daddy!" she whimpered as her pussy tightened around my fingers and a third, smaller release flooded from her pussy and spilled onto the sheets.

"I like to hear that," I whispered, pulling my fingers from her dripping hole, reaching up cupping her nape, pulling her closer, pushing my fingers between her soft pouty lips, giving her a little taste of her amazing cunt.

"I want to taste you Daddy," she moaned, pulling me closer, rolling me onto my back then flipping around atop my chest, pushing her wet dripping ass softly to my face.

Eager for a taste, I slid my forearms beneath her thighs and wrapped my arms around her legs making sure I had the blue vibe in my hand. My fingers gently spread her ass cheeks as I pulled her to my face. Inhaling deeply, savoring the scent of her one-of-a-kind pussy. My pussy, to be more candid, pressed against my face. She squirmed erotically against my tongue, grinding against my face were the sweetest pussy and the tightest ass on the planet, and I owned them both. There was no sharing and no wondering, they were mine to do with as I pleased. To lick, suck, fuck, and pound when, where, and however I wanted to. She had the bite marks on her flesh and the handprints on her creamy white ass cheeks to prove it.

I moaned softly as Snowy lowered her face between my thighs, circled the ridge of my head softly with her warm wet tongue, then pushed her glossy wet lips down over it. My cock throbbed and twitched, sweet precum poured from the tip onto the back of her tongue as she sucked me deeper. In no time at all, the tip of her nose was pressed against my freshly shaven sack, her warm breath flowing over me as her nose separated my balls. The back of her throat felt amazing as the head of my cock pressed against it. She gagged slightly, then pulled back quickly, sucking for air. My baby was a world class cocksucker, and she was all mine.

I rocked and gyrated my hips, rolling them up and back, gently fucking her face using her throat as my personal cock sleeve. She was breathing through her nose as best she could, since her airway was stuffed full of hot throbbing cock, my hot throbbing cock. I nuzzled her bugling clit and moaned softly into her wet creamy pussy. She shuddered sharply as I mouthed her swollen fleshy hood and darted my tongue playfully between her feathered pink inner lips, positioning the tip of the blue vibe against her well lubed ass. Her hungry scent poured into my nostrils, permeating my brain with impure thoughts and naughty ideas.

"Oh God Daddy, no!" she begged before sucking my needy cock deep into the back of her throat, humming on it causing it to vibrate softly.

There was no time to waste, her lips were clinging to my smooth my thick shaven cock like a hoover upright to thick shag carpet and my orgasm was building quickly. She was teasing my ass pucker with the tip of her middle finger; her nose was pressed firmly between my balls and my entire cock was buried deep in her throat. She is fucking insatiable. The erotic Gluck! Gluck! Gluck! sounds of her eager sucking began to fill the otherwise silent room. My balls were tight, boiling, begging for release. I had to do something to slow her roll, I was about to blow her head off!

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers
123456...8