Breaking News Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seven hours later we woke tangled together and warm. We threw a cardboard pizza into the oven and vegged out in front of the TV the rest of the day watching football playoff games. I tried to call Early again, but her phone went instantly to voice mail. "I will talk to her Monday morning," I thought to myself, not reaching out again. Sunday was the same for Snowy and I, she spent a little time on some work-related projects, and I paid bills. We fucked intimately by the fire and had a romantic candlelight dinner at home before going to bed early. The weekend was wonderful, and I was anxious to talk to Early.

Well rested, the next morning I arrived at the office well before we opened and went to work, preparing a power-point presentation for one of my business accounts. I looked at my watch while I was working, it was 8:09 A.M. Ms. Early wasn't there yet; and that is not like her. I was beginning to get worried when I saw her walking up the steps. She had a noticeable grimace on her face, and she was moving slowly. I waited until she got inside, took her coat off, and got settled before I walked to the doorway and asked her to join me.

"Ms. Early, would you pour us a couple cups of coffee and step in here please," I asked her as if Friday night had never happened.

Early walked into my office slowly and sat my coffee down on the desk, her posture seemed stiff and labored, almost apprehensive.

"Is everything OK sweet girl?" I asked a little concerned, she looked like she was in pain.

"Yes Sir...." she said with some hesitation. "No Sir... I hurt," she said starting to sob, turning slowly away trying to hide her tears, tentatively lifting the back of her short skirt exposing her thong clad bottom, bending over slightly to give me a better look with pain etched upon her face. "I'm sorry Sir," she whimpered, dabbing her eyes with a tissue.

"Pretty girl, my playful swats Friday night did not leave you this way. Who did this to you?" I asked growing madder by the second. "Was it Keeper?" I asked, moving closer, pulling her to my chest comforting her.

She put her head on shoulder and cried softly, the biggest injury she really suffered were the blows to her pride and self-esteem, the stripes on her bloodied, welted buttocks would heal much quicker than the scars he left on her heart. I asked her what happened. She hesitated to tell me, but eventually did.

"Keeper took me into his office," she said. "He was mad at me for enjoying the time I spent with you and Snowy. He said I was disrespectful to him. That I made a fool of him. He tied me to his desk and took a cedar dowel to my ass until I bled. I tried to call you from the closet afterwards, but the call just went to voicemail. My ass hurt so badly Friday night that I could not even drive home, so I stayed at a motel. When you called Saturday, I was on my way home, but too embarrassed to talk to you. He told me we were through; he threw me out like a piece of garbage."

I gently kissed her forehead and told her I was sorry as I bent her slowly over my desk and carefully pulled down her black bikini panties to her mid-thighs, taking a thorough look at her welted and bruised buttocks. I was disgusted by the sight and told her to stay put, I was going to my truck for a moment. I locked the front door to the office so that no one would walk in and went out the backdoor to my truck, grabbing the jar of "Miracle Ointment" from the roll bag, that I had forgotten to remove from the truck when we got home Saturday morning. I returned quickly and grabbed a fresh hand towel from the restroom closet.

"This is going to be cold, and it might hurt a little sweet girl," I told her as I opened the jar, dabbing my fingertips inside.

Early jumped slightly as I placed my fingers softly to her right ass cheek. I began gently rubbing the wonderfully scented cream over her ass cheeks, in small tender circles, her pain began to subside slightly, and she pressed her cheek to her folded hands atop the desk and purred contentedly as I worked my right-hand lightly over her bottom and the cream worked its magic. I watched, smiling slightly as her smooth pink folds began to glisten. I even massaged the tops of her inner thighs; she was almost asleep by the time I finished. It was probably the first time she felt comfortable and safe since Friday night.

"Thank you, Sir, this means a lot to me," she whispered moving slowly, standing upright, kissing me softly on the lips. "No man has ever touched me as softly, as gently, and as caringly as you just did Mr. Wett. A girl could get used to that," she added with a seductive smile, wiggling her butt slightly as she pulled her panties back up.

I put the lid back on the small jar of miracle ointment and sat it down on the desk for a moment as Ms. Early turned away, wiggled her short skirt back down over her sexy ass, and walked very gingerly towards the door. She stopped just short of the doorway and turned around slowly, lightly blushing, biting her lower lip, folding her hands, one over the other at her waist. She looked at me nervously for a moment, then spoke softly.

"Mr. Wett?" she stammered.

"Yes Early?" I replied, glancing up from my desk, taking in her seductive posture.

"If Ms. Snowy would ever lose her fucking mind and decide that she no longer wants to be your sub, or part of your life, or if together you both decide there is room in your life and in your bed for another sub, would you please consider me?" she asked quite sincerely. "I am new to the lifestyle and still learning, but Friday night was the most incredible and fulfilling sexual experience I've ever had."

I sighed softly, tapping the eraser end of my pencil against the top of my desk, pausing briefly, unzipping my pants, pulling out my thick hard cock, letting it sway as I approached her. Early put her hands behind her back in much the same manner that she did Friday evening as I walked over to her. She gently leaned back against the door frame with her feet slightly apart, her braless tits were magnificently displayed. She closed her eyes as I slid my right-hand slowly beneath her short, pleated turquoise skirt, cupped her panty covered sex and leaned in to kiss her, watching her reaction closely as I began to tease.

Over the course of the last few months, Early had on several occasions, with "accidental" wardrobe malfunctions and forgetful sitting posture, teased me mercilessly, forcing me on multiple occasions into the restroom, in search of solo relief. As her boss, it was my only option, now it was my turn. Friday night changed things a little, there was a new dynamic between us. I now knew everything I ever wondered about her, from the scent of her bald pink pussy to the delicious taste of her warm sweet folds and the feel of her thick creamy cum. I now know the feel of her tightly gathered ass pucker against my tongue, and the heat and friction of her tight little fuck hole around my cock.

Her nipples hardened quickly, instantly taking center stage as she softly moaned. I pulled back slowly, lightly sucking at her lower lip as my fingers moved deeper between her trembling thighs, pushing across the warm, damp gusset of her silky panties until the palm of my hand came to rest against the top of her swollen mound. She moaned softly in my ear, taking my hard naked cock in her hand, wrapping her fingers around its veiny length, stroking it gently, as my fingers softly caressed her folds through the smooth wet silk. The morning scent of her pussy was heavy and arousing making my cock throb beneath her grip.

"So, you want to be the one, huh?" I whispered softly in her ear, sucking at her neck flesh as my hands pushed her pretty sweater up beneath her armpits, fully exposing her D-Cup breasts and her amazing deep red nipples.

"You want to become the one I call baby? The one who is kneeling naked in the foyer when I get home from work with brightly painted lips, eager to leave translucent red rings at the base of my shaft and hungry for my cum?" I teased, pushing the wet crotch of her panties to one side, scissoring her fleshy hood between my middle and index fingers as I curled them softly and pushed them slowly inside.

Yes Sir, I want that so bad," she moaned grabbing my wrist, pushing my fingers deeper, writhing beneath my touch, whimpering helplessly, panting uncontrollably as her juices began to drip from my fingers. "Oh God Sir, you are going make me cum."

"So, you want to be the one that gargles my thick creamy cum before breakfast? The one who calls the throbbing cock in your hand, hers? You want to be the one, who goes to bed at night as my baby, and wakes the next morning as my bitch?" I chuckled softly as the tips of my deeply probing fingers kneaded her G-Spot.

"Fuck yes, that and more Sir!" she moaned, almost losing control. As her orgasm began to build, she pulled me closer by my tie, to her wanting lips.

Her warm heavy juices coated my fingers and filled my palm as my impromptu finger fuck grew more intense, more focused. I had her on the ropes, and it was time to deliver a knockout blow. I kissed her softly on her neck as she craned her head to the other side clearly riding the edge, teetering hopelessly and helplessly, desperately seeking release, her swollen clit now clearly defined beneath her fleshy hood. I sucked gently at her earlobe, mouthing her earring, and whispering in my most seductive voice; the same voice that wakes Snowy every morning in our bed.

"Cum for me you horny little bitch, I want to feel your tight, silky cunt flood in my hand," I told her pushing my fingers deeper, massaging her sweet spot.

"O-h-h-h-h..." She whimpered, with her back sliding a few inches down along the door frame, her thighs spreading more as her sexy ass dropped lower.

Ms. Early was cumming, the floodgates were about to open; she was ready to fill my hand and coat my fingers with her sweet gooey release. I leaned in, softly kissing, mouthing, and sucking at her nipples as she pushed the back of her head against the wide oak trim of the doorjamb, arching her back, pushing her steamy sex hard against my palm. She pushed her fingers through my hair and pulled my face to her breasts as she shuddered, trembled, and shook. She was panting like a sheepdog in the middle of August. She was speechless as she closed her eyes and let go.

"Good Girl," I whispered, watching her smile like any good sub would after hearing those gentle reassuring words spoken so softly.

We stood there for a couple minutes, with her juices dripping from my fingers and my precum coating hers as she collected herself. I pulled my fingers from her soaked pussy and gently lowered her sweater as she cleared out the cobwebs.

"Oh My God Sir, the things you do to me," She giggled, smoothing the front of her skirt, before turning and walking slowly walking into the lobby

"Oh, Miss Early!" I said softly, just before she reached her desk.

"Yes Sir?" she replied, turning back slowly.

"Two things... First, I brought your panties to you from Friday night, we found them in our locker when we dressed to leave," I told her softly.

I pulled them from my jacket pocket as I walked towards her desk with all intentions of giving her the neatly folded, powder blue, lace thong. You could have knocked me over with a feather when she responded.

"Oh! Just put them with the others in your drawer. I will know where to find them if I need them," she smiled, placing the tips of her middle fingers between her lips, sucking at them softly. "What was the second thing Sir?"

"When those nasty welts disappear and the scars begin to fade, I will bend you over my desk and give your pretty little ass a proper spanking," I promised her, smiling softly as I lightly inhaled the heavenly scented crotch of the latest addition to my private collection.

I looked at her briefly as she sucked her wet, shiny fingertips clean, closing her eyes, purring like a kitten, clearly savoring the taste.

"Do you know what that is pretty girl?" I asked her innocently.

"What's that Sir? Your precum?" she answered with reasonable certainty.

"MMMMMMM, No... That is the taste of submission. It's the last thing that Ms. Snowy tastes before bed and the first thing she tastes in the morning," I told her gently tucking away my still hard cock and zipping up. "There's one more thing," I told her.

"Yes Sir?" she replied, canting her head curiously.

"Starting next Monday and continuing every Monday morning after that, I'd like you to be here twenty minutes early." I told her with an authoritative look.

"Sir?" she asked with a puzzled glance.

"I would like to walk in and find you bent over my desk, with the chair pushed aside. I would like your skirt to be flipped up onto your back or pulled up over your hips, so that your firm pretty ass is on full display.

"Should I have my panties pushed down to my mid thighs Sir?" she asked with a smile as I watched her nipples harden once more.

"No," I simply told her. "I think I like doing that most of all," I said turning, and slowly walking away.

"Sir is there any chance you might give my ass something besides a spanking?" she asked with an eyebrow bump, crossing her legs, and folding her arms against her breasts as I looked back at her.

"We'll see pretty girl... We'll see," I replied softly, heading back to my chair, spreading my legs as I sat down, giving her a glimpse at the lingering bulge in my dress pants as she looked on. "I never say never sexy..."

THE END...

1...345678