Breaking Out Bk. 02 Ch. 04

Story Info
It had to happen.
15.4k words
4.57
1.7k
4
0

Part 18 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg had just walked into the kitchen when he realised that there was a car he didn't recognise in the driveway. He immediately turned to go and find some clothes but before he could Amy came through the side door and spotted him. In a flash she hurled herself into Greg's arms with such force that he was pushed back a couple of steps.

"Oh my god Dad ... Greg ... I have missed you so much!" and then she couldn't talk because her tongue was driving into Greg's mouth and she was grinding her body against his. Greg knew that his battle was lost ... it felt so good to hold her in his arms that he couldn't bring himself to push her away and it was impossible to be kissed by a beautiful woman like Amy and not want to kiss her back.

When they finally did come up for air his cock was pointing at the ceiling and Amy was slowly closing her hand around it.

"I've been waiting for this time to come Greg," she whispered and began to lead him towards the main bedroom.

Greg was quite happy to follow until he caught sight of Helen and Serge. Up to that point the only guy he had seen Helen making out with in real life was their friend Dave but that had been tame compared to the way she was grinding herself against Serge and kissing him.

This was Greg's wife in lust with a guy who was just as hungry for her and they were getting hot and heavy just a few feet from him ... and then, to give it even more of an impact, he heard what they were saying.

"Oh god I've missed you Serge ... and I've been hanging out to be back in your arms since you went home last week."

"Damn Helen, if you keep grinding on my cock like that I'll be cumming even before I've got my pants off. I thought that Greg would have taken the edge off you by now."

Helen snickered, "We've been fucking like rabbits, but you know how hungry I always am for your cock."

"Are we going to join them in your bedroom or do you want me to take you to one of the other bedrooms?"

"Hell no Serge ... I want Greg to see me fucking you ... I want to be so close to him that he can hear the sound of your cock going into my dripping cunt ... and I want to watch Amy do him too."

Serge chuckled, "I want to see that too ... it's all she has been talking about since you told us that he was coming home with you."

"You haven't been getting jealous have you Serge?"

'God,' Greg thought, 'even the way Helen teases him is enough to make me horny.'

Serge chuckled, "The fact that I'm fucking his wife trumps all feelings of jealousy."

Greg felt Amy tugging at his cock, "Come on Greg, if they want to watch then let's give them something hot ... I have wanted this since puberty and I can't believe that tonight is the night it's finally going to happen!"

She led him to the bed and pushed him onto it while Helen and Serge walked round to the other side of the bed. Greg wasn't interested in seeing Helen strip Serge, he only had eyes for Amy as she slowly stripped out of the blouse and skirt she had worn on her trip down.

Amy began to move her hips and sway to music that only she could hear but that clearly matched her lust for the man on the bed. She released a button and then let her hands flow provocatively over her breasts and hips before returning to release another button that allowed her to open her blouse to display her cleavage.

She bent over and teased the Greg with a hint at the full breasts that were waiting to be released. She stood up to release the final button and pulled the front of her shirt apart to reveal that she wasn't wearing a bra and her breasts were full and firm and crowned by two dark brown nipples.

She shimmied them at Greg and then made sure that she held his full attention by slowly running her hands over her breasts and down over her belly before bringing them up under her breasts and offering them to him.

She gently tugged at her nipples and Greg desperately wanted to wrap his lips around them. He probably didn't even realise what he was doing but Amy smiled when she saw him licking his lips.

What Greg did notice was Amy take a quick glance over his shoulder and when he turned to look he found that Helen and Serge were on the bed behind him. Serge was spooned in behind Helen with one hand slowly massaging her right breast while Helen slowly ground her ass on his cock as they watched Amy's slow strip.

The quick glance turned into something longer as she watched her mother and her partner and flirted with them with her eyes and Greg could feel the heat in that gaze ... and it was obviously going both ways. He had missed so much while he had been away.

When her gaze came back to Greg she smiled a cheeky little smile as she slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her skirt and then slowly moved them around till they were out of sight. Greg knew that she was unzipping her skirt and he couldn't wait for the final reveal of her body.

Somebody else couldn't wait either for he felt Helen being pushed against him and her sigh of, "Ooooh yeeeessssss ... sooo goooood!" as Serge pushed into her body.

"Hey you two," Amy laughed, "don't rush it. I haven't even got my skirt off yet."

Helen tried to say something but all she could manage was another long sigh as Amy's skirt slipped down over her hips to reveal a pussy that was every bit as pretty as her mothers and, just like Helen's, it was crowned with a landing strip.

Greg held out his arms to her and Amy slowly crawled onto the bed and moved up his body till she could lay full-length on him and be totally skin to skin as she kissed him.

"I love you Greg," she whispered, "I have wanted this for so long and I have loved you for so long but now that I'm here, in your arms, that love has just grown so much bigger."

"I can feel it too," Greg replied as she came down to kiss him again.

"I want you inside me Greg ... like Mom, I've had a lot of men, but unlike her there's one man I've never had and I want him now."

Amy pushed herself up and back till she was straddling Greg and his cock was pointing out from between her thighs and, as she began to push herself up so that she could bring Greg's cock up between her pussy lips, Helen pushed away from Serge and got up onto her knees next to Any.

"Wait my love ... there are things I need to do for my daughter."

For a moment Amy was surprised and then she seemed to read Helen's mind as they flowed together into a steamy kiss. Greg could see their tongues touch and dance as they kissed and then he felt Helen's hand close around his cock.

"Let me offer you my lover's cock to enjoy." Amy eased herself up and, as Amy locked her eyes on Greg's, Helen guided his cock between Amy's pussy lips and then moved back into Serge's arms as Amy slowly sank down until she was fully impaled on Greg's cock.

"Oh shit," she gasped as she finally hit bottom, "I love you Greg ... I love you so much and this is sooo good ... so fucking good."

Greg heard Serge groan beside him and Helen answered, "Go deeper my love ... I want your cock buried deep in me just as Greg's cock is deep in Amy."

She brushed against Greg as she mounted Serge and then she put one hand on Greg's chest as she began to ride his shaft, "I love both of you guys so much ... both of you give me the strength I need to go on."

"And I love both of you too," Amy added as she leaned over and touched Serge as she and Helen kissed again. And then they slowly pulled away from each other, Helen took her hand from Greg's chest and Amy withdrew her hand and both women concentrated their focus on the man they were fucking.

Amy rode Greg hard and her orgasm was explosive. Her cries could have been heard out in the street and they were quickly joined by Helen's howls of pleasure as her orgasm ripped through her.

Amy clung to Greg as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through her body and when she leaned down and offered her breast to him he sucked greedily ... and that fired off another orgasm in her.

When she began to come back to Earth Greg gently rolled her over while she held him inside her. Once they were settled Greg eased himself up onto his knees and took Amy's legs and put them over his shoulders so that his hands were free to tease her nipples.

Serge had done the same with Helen and together, they began to stroke into their partners and push them towards another orgasm. At some stage Greg realised that he was looking into Helen's pleasure-filled eyes while Amy was staring into Serge's and that was the way they stayed till neither man could hold on any longer.

The room was filled with the screams and grunts of pleasure and lust and the sounds of bodies slapping together as they pushed towards the ultimate pleasure. When it came the smell of sex filled the room as both Serge and Greg filled their partner's cunt to overflowing.

It's amazing how quickly you can recover when the sex is something new and different and fifteen minutes later Greg was buried deep in Helen as Serge reclaimed Amy. Again, they came with screams and roars of pleasure only for the guys to be at the women again 20 minutes later.

This time they fucked and swapped and fucked and swapped ... they changed positions and the guys DP'd Helen and listened to her vocals reach new heights. Amy would be having her own double penetration session in front of the camera the next day, so Serge and Greg limited themselves to spit-roasting her while she knelt over Helen.

The guys made sure that they each got plenty of time in Amy's overflowing cunt while Helen lay underneath her and caught much of that overflow in her mouth.

At some stage they fell asleep in a tangle of arms and legs but Greg awoke at 3am feeling very hungry. It dawned on him that they had ended up in bed around 5pm the day before and hadn't had anything to eat before they fucked the night away and now he needed sustenance.

Serge was on his back on the far left of the bed and Helen seemed to be asleep on top of him. Amy was cuddled up against them and when Greg woke he found that he had been spooned in against Amy. He began to slowly ease himself away from her and, when he thought that he could slip out of bed without waking her he did so.

Greg walked softly out into the kitchen and raided the fridge to see what he could find to eat. He had just pulled a plate with a couple of slices of pie out of the fridge and was putting it on the kitchen bench when Helen appeared. She came straight into his arms and kissed him passionately.

"Hmm ... where or who did all those flavours come from?" he asked as he licked his lips.

"God knows," she giggled, "both you and Serge had your cocks everywhere tonight and I sucked both of you so who knows what went into my mouth."

He kissed her again and she gave a little shiver, "Oh you cheeky man ... you just gave me a little orgasm."

She snuggled up against him and he held her close, "You love him don't you?" he asked softly.

"Mmm ... I kind of let that cat out of the bag didn't I?

"Thank you for not getting upset ... I think I loved him from that first night ... even before the screen test. He walked me back from the bar to Kalya and fondled my tits all the way ... even while people were watching. It made me feel like such a slut and I didn't care what those people thought ... he was just making me feel so hot and horny.

"And then there was definitely some chemistry happening during the screen test ... and it just grew from there.

"I didn't really make any sort of move on him then because Adele was his girl of the moment and I didn't want to do anything to hurt her but, when she and Alex faded out and you had gone, he was there to hold me when I needed to be held and fuck me when all I needed was some hard sex.

"I love him as much as I love you Greg ... but the difference is that you are my heart's delight. You are the guy I want to wake up next to every morning and the guy I want to hold when I go to bed every night."

"I know," Greg whispered as he slowly ran his hands down her back and onto her tight ass and then teased her anus, "because that's how I feel about you and when I hold you I can feel your love enveloping me."

She reached up and kissed him softly, "I love you so much Greg ... I can't begin to describe how good it feels to have you home."

They ate the pie and crept back into bed but this time Helen went to sleep on top of Greg and he wrapped his arms around her to keep her there.

The next morning turned into a bit of a madhouse because everyone slept in and when they finally did wake Greg and Helen had to feed Amy and get her off for an early start on the three video scenes she was doing that day. Serge went with her and that left Helen and Greg to heave a huge sigh of relief and take their second cup out to sit by the pool in the early morning sun.

"We haven't talked about Amy," she said softly as she reached for Greg's hand.

"I'm not sure what more there is to say about it," he said with a smile, "you were there and saw it all ... you even fed my cock into her and while that might have been symbolic of something it nearly made me blow my load all over her pussy lips.

"Do you think she's OK with what happened?" She certainly seemed to have no doubt about what she wanted to do before they had sex but he wondered if she now felt differently.

"Greg, she was positively radiant after the first session, and I expect that she will want more when she gets home this afternoon."

"I just hope Serge is OK with it."

Helen laughed, "You don't have to worry about Serge, he will give Amy absolutely anything she wants and he's always going to be happy if he can fuck me while you're fucking her."

Greg was about to say something when his phone buzzed ... it was a message from Amy, 'Last night was even better than I expected and the interaction between you and Mom while you were fucking me was just magical.

'I hope last night was as good for you as it was for me because I am going to be in your bed and wrapped around your cock every chance I get and the orgasms I have today are going to be more intense than ever because I'm going to imagine that it's you fucking my brains out.

'I love you so much.'

Greg showed the message to Helen and she laughed, "Well I guess that just means I get more fuck time with Serge and I'm fine with that."

When the coffee was finished they went back into the house and showered together. There was lots of touching and kissing but they both needed a little time to recover from the night before so, when they had finished in the shower they went up to the new office area and made plans.

The office furniture would arrive about 9am in flat packs and a small team would arrive shortly after that to put them all together. All the new computer gear would be delivered at about midday and Shanti and Carrie would be there to take delivery of that and start loading the computers and setting up a local network.

The girls were going to spend the morning supervising the move of their furniture from Carrie's apartment to storage and then Greg would go over with them later in the afternoon and bring over the boxes of clothes and other stuff that they would need while they stayed with us ... and their first night with us would be that night.

Helen, in a roundabout way, admitted that she wouldn't mind if the girls lived with them permanently and Greg told her that he was happy with that idea too. Greg did wonder though just how much sleep he might get that night with four horny females in the house but that might be a problem that he was happy to have.

Helen wasn't planning on going into the office at Kalya again that day although there was probably going to be a meeting between Serge and Alex that she should attend. Greg's only outing that day was going to be lunch with Ellie and Greg 'guestimated' that he would be out from around 10.30 through to about 3pm at the latest.

They were still talking about their plans for the day when Greg's phone buzzed again. This time it was Ellie, 'When you pick me up would you mind if I got you to come round and open the car door for me so that I can kiss you before I get in?'

'I don't mind at all, but can you tell me why you want to do this?'

'My husband will be watching and it gives him a thrill to see me being somewhat intimate with a guy who is taking me out. It will be something that he and I can use to enhance our lovemaking tonight ... sorry if that's TMI.'

'Not a problem Ellie ... and here is a little TMI in return ... yesterday I thought that you looked absolutely stunning in that black dress ... but then you're one of those rare women who could wear a sack and still look drop-dead gorgeous.'

"Compliments are never TMI ... can't wait for 11.30 ... and I can't wait to kiss you.'

"So tell me what happened when you and the girls entertained the guys from The Syndicate," Greg asked as he and Helen walked back to the house, "where you in a hotel or at one of their places and were any of the wives present?"

"We partied at Byron and Ellie's house but I didn't see any sign of Ellie ... and just you wait till you see their mansion ... it's huge.

"Byron had been organising it all with me directly, so we introduced ourselves and then he took us round and introduced us to the other guys. We were only told their first names, and I'm not even sure if those really were their names, and then we had drinks and mingled. I noticed that Byron was never far from me, and it seemed natural that when we started to pair off he and I got together.

"The other guys all switched partners, but Byron seemed to like my company and we stayed together all night. By 2am it was all over and I got the impression that he would have liked me to stay but he didn't ask and I didn't offer ... although I was tempted.

"He is a VERY wealthy man and yet he was easy to talk to ... polite and pleasant ... and the sex wasn't all about him. He wanted to please me too ... and he did ... a number of times in a number of ways.

"And, from what Ellie had to say, I must have made an impression on him too."

Sometimes Greg found it challenging to hear Helen talk about her encounters with other guys. Sure, it turned him on, but he also felt that he was missing out during those times she was away ... but that was the life they led now and he just had to learn to suck it up.

By 10am the furniture flatpacks had been delivered and the guys doing the assembly were hard at work ... at least there was plenty of noise coming from the office over the garage. Helen had hired a housekeeper while Greg had been away. She came in through the day and she knew to expect that there would be deliveries and people coming and going through that particular morning, so Greg didn't feel that he had to be there at the door waiting for every delivery and he had retreated to their home office to get some work done.

At 10.15 Helen sashayed into their home office to let Greg know that she was heading to Kalya's offices for a meeting with Serge and Alex. She hadn't been planning on going into the office but she had been told that she needed to be at the meeting so she was dressed and ready to go.

She giggled when she saw the hunger in his eyes, "How do you think this would have gone down at the lumber yard?"

"This" was the very short red dress she was wearing ... or maybe it was a long-sleeved shirt buttoned down the front with a narrow tie around the waist. It wasn't tight but with the first three buttons undone she was showing a lot of cleavage and with the curved shirt-sides she was also showing a lot of tanned and shapely leg and thigh ... and Greg knew that when she sat down she would have trouble hiding anything.

He drooled ... Helen looked stunning in it and it made him jealous to think that she was going off to a meeting without him. Serge had one of the penthouses in the Kalya building and Greg was sure that Helen would probably end up having a very pleasant matinee up there with him.