Breaking Out Bk. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amy, Hashie's has been recognised as a genuine illness for quite a few years now and I don't doubt that your mother is suffering from it ... and I know that does nothing to make it easier for me to handle but it gives me a reason not to run away permanently."

"What do you mean?"

"When we got married, I made a public commitment to be with her in sickness and in health and that means something to me."

"Yeah but what about the bit that says 'forsaking all others? You don't pay much attention to that one."

"That's true ... but your mother and I did renegotiate our promises to each other, and we excluded that part."

Amy smirked, "Just as well you did otherwise I would be very horny and very unhappy ... and so would Mom."

"So would I what?" Helen asked as she walked into the bedroom. Her entry just made Greg's cock even harder because he now had two beautiful and naked women to look at.

"I was saying to Dad that I would be very horny and very unhappy if you guys hadn't renegotiated your marriage vows."

"You're right, I would," she agreed as she sat on the edge of their king-size bed and leaned over towards Greg, "but your father is the most amazing man I know and I can't imagine that too many men would still be here if I had just put them through what I have put Greg through.

"Now," she said with a faint smile as she gently stroked Amy's thigh, "are you going to do something with him or can I have some alone time with him?"

Amy smirked, "We could both do something with him ... his cock is looking rather interested."

"We could ... or we could do it tonight when we have the time to really fuck his brains out."

"OK," Amy sighed, "I get the hint ... but it's a date for tonight." She leaned over and softly and lovingly kissed her mother full on the lips before pushing herself onto her knees and leaning down to kiss her father with some serious passion and a lot of rampant tongue.

When she was gone they both sighed, "Now tell me why you were holding back from having sex with

Amy?"

Greg groaned, "I don't know ... it's like fucking a younger, but just as wild, version of you."

Helen nodded, "But without the added health issues?" Helen had been rather subdued right from the time they had woken up. She had cried and apologised and wanted to go on apologising until Greg stopped her and she had seemed to be coming out of it until that last comment.

He certainly didn't want her to fall back into that subdued mood and he had to stop her before she did, "Stop that my love ... it is what it is, and I just have to learn to cope with it ... and I will get better at handling it when it happens ... I just need more time."

"So how are we going to handle this?"

"I drove around for hours last night trying to think of ways to prevent something like last night ever happening again and I thought that maybe we could limit how often we got into a situation where something like that might happen, but I think that was a really dumb idea.

"Your Hashies is unpredictable. Sometimes it happens in certain situations and sometimes it doesn't happen in the same situations so any attempt to limit anything would not work.

"Then I realised two things; the first was that it was my attitude that had to change if we are to get through this. I need to accept the fact that things may change in the blink of any eye so I have to be flexible and not go into something with set expectations."

"What do you mean by that?" They had both pulled ourselves up into a sitting position and were facing each other and Greg took her hands in his.

"Last night you told me that you wanted to spend time with me while we were out and you even wore a dress that really turned me on. When we were walking out to my truck I was so turned on by how you looked and the thought of what we would be doing that I could have easily fucked you on the spot.

"But when your Hashie's cut in and you changed your mind and I ended up down the end of the table I took it badly because I expected so much more.

"If I had taken what you said as a possibility rather than a done deal my expectations would have been different and I would have been more relaxed about what happened. So, if I change my expectations things should get better."

Helen started to cry then and he reached out and touched her cheek, "My love, as I said to Amy, it is what it is and I'm the one who can change and needs to change ... so it's up to me."

"And what was the other thing you realised?" she asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"The other thing I realised is that we can't let your Hashie's dictate our lives. We can't run away and hide from it or live our life like a hermit duo ... we have to live the life we want and just deal with any issues that your Hashie's throws up if and when they arise."

"So what does that mean?"

"That means that we go out and have dinner with friends and lovers and we're not afraid to turn clients into lovers and lovers into clients and you leave me to deal with my expectations and jealousy issues ... and know one thing!"

"What's that?" she whispered.

"That I love you totally and if I ever disappear like I did last night it won't be because I'm running away again, but because I've gone somewhere to think ... and I will always come back to you."

"I love you too Greg ... and thank you for coming up with some things to solve the problems that my illness throws up. Maybe you and I can go back to the bar for dinner and some dancing tomorrow night after the kids have gone home."

"I'd like that, let's ... pencil it in?" She smiled at his little joke and Greg was pleased to see that a little of the 'old' Helen was coming back.

He looked across at the clock on the nightstand, "It's 7.30 now so what time do you want us in the office this morning?"

Helen suggested that they get started at 8.30 and that gave Greg enough time to have a shower and grab some breakfast ... but there were two slight problems that were going to interfere with that plan, and they were waiting for him when he walked into the kitchen.

"We haven't seen you to properly welcome you home, welcome you to our little business over the garage, or say thank you for letting us stay here for a while," Carrie laughed as she began to rub her breasts across his bare chest.

Almost instantly his cock was trying to burrow between her legs and Carrie was happy to give it as much encouragement as she could. The slow lingering kiss that she gave him almost set off the kitchen's smoke alarm and Carrie cheekily wiped a drop of pre-cum from the head of his cock and sucked her finger clean when she released him.

"Oh boss," she called to Helen, "what's your policy on office sex?"

Helen laughed, "As much as you can get without fucking him to death." Carrie laughed and wiped another drop of pre-cum from his glans.

"And now it's my turn," the sultry Indian beauty said as she took a firm grip on Greg's cock. "Last time we saw each other I was good girl who sometimes got naughty but now I'm a bad girl who only gets worse."

Shanti leaned in and kissed him as she kept on stroking his cock, "I'm sure that the word 'sexy' appears in our office dress code and I can't think of anything sexier than seeing your cock buried deep in me."

She laughed and bent down to kiss the tip of his cock and when she pulled back he could see a strand of saliva stretching from the tip of her tongue right back to the tip of his cock.

Greg had to sit down then or he was going to fall down and when he leaned back he found that his head was held between two breasts, "Are those naughty girls teasing you Daddy?" as Amy gently rubbed her breasts over his head.

Helen's IT guy had set up their local area network and had also set up their computers with the obvious items of software ... Kaspersky for security, Office 365 for Word and spreadsheets and all the major browsers ... with the exception of Edge.

That was the one major Microsoft product that Greg and Helen would never allow on any of the computers they owned. Their distrust of Microsoft browsers went back quite a few years to a time when the browser that was current at the time allowed several trojans to creep into their systems at the lumber yard and those trojans had taken them offline for days.

Even though that work had already been done for them there was still several hours' worth of work to be done installing the specialised software that they used for tracking and comparing data and presenting it in visual ways that made it easier to understand.

Greg took on the task of loading Helen's computer at the same he was loading his own and that gave her a chance write some briefing notes for the team and add some structure that needed to be done so that none of them were stumbling around the dark not quite knowing what they were looking for.

Fortunately, the trial run that The Syndicate had given them had allowed Helen to put together some templates for the team to use on future jobs so that important data was not overlooked or gathered and then forgotten.

Greg had just hit a spot where two big programs were loading on his and Helen's computers and for a moment he could sit back and have a break ... until his phone buzzed.

'Hi Greg, it's Ellie, are you OK?'

'Hi beautiful lady, I'm fine ... just hard at work doing the final setup on our new computer system.'

'Is everything really OK? I was worried about you last night. How is Helen?'

'Helen is sitting across from me and looking as sexy as ever ... and she is OK.'

'That's great ... I'm going to send you a photo that I took just before I started texting you.'

Greg's phone buzzed and Helen's phone rang and as Greg opened the image I heard Helen say, 'Oh hi Ellie."

After that I was a little distracted by the message and the image, 'My pussy, my fingers, my how wet I get when I think of you.'

Just before taking the photo with her phone she must have slipped two fingers deep into her cunt and then pulled them out and taken the photo. Her fingers were so covered in fluid that there was some beginning to drip off her fingertips.

I only tuned back into the real world in time to hear Helen say, "OK we'll see you then."

Helen put her phone down and came over to my desk, "We've been summoned to lunch at the party house." She laughed when she saw the puzzled look on my face, "We have been asked to come to lunch tomorrow at Byron and Ellie's place ... 12.30 on the dot.

"And she wanted to know if Friday was still on or not and I told her that it was as far as I was aware but if you wanted to change things then you would call her."

Greg showed Helen the photo she had sent him and Helen was suitably impressed, "I think you might have unleashed a monster there by showing her the photos I sent you. She mentioned them to Byron and he asked if he could have them too."

Greg didn't have to ask, he could tell from her smirk that she had sent him a copy of the photos ... 'Lucky bastard,' he thought.

By the time the team in the new office broke for lunch at 12.30 everyone was ready to start some real work but that could wait. The housekeeper had plates of sandwiches and some real coffee ready for them as the six of us trooped into the kitchen and she was in and out as they sat around the kitchen table and ate.

It was Carrie who put her voice to my thoughts, "I know that we have only just started but if we get any busier we are going to need more people to handle the load. Have you thought of hiring anymore staff Helen?"

Greg could see that Helen was considering the suggestion. He knew from the lumber yard days that she would not want to get top heavy with staff and have to start laying people off when business slowed down ... as it almost always did.

But Helen also knew the problems of trying to train new staff in the middle of a flood of work. Mistakes would be made, deadlines missed and customers given the wrong information or too little information.

"How many were you thinking I should hire Carrie?"

"Well, I think that we could really do with two people right now. One to do the sort of work that Shanti and I are doing and one to be a general office dogsbody as well as doing a little investigative work and then maybe in a week or so we bring on two more if there has even been a faint hint of more work coming our way."

"Well ... actually there probably is ... The Syndicate will be giving us a steady stream of work and they have agreed that each member of The Syndicate can give us work where we will only report to the individual member who gave us the work.

"According to my contact a couple of those guys want us to start looking at some of the businesses they own so that we can help them develop five and 10-year plans for them and, because they will be co-operating with us, it means that some of us are going to be on the road from time to time."

Shanti chuckled, "It sounds like we are going to outgrow that big area over your garage very quickly."

"It does ... if we can get the staff ... and that's the problem," Helen grimaced, "finding the staff without alerting the competition to the fact that we exist is going to be a problem. Anyway ... let me think about it and we'll see what we can come up with ... but for now, it's time to get back to work."

We started to move out of the kitchen but the housekeeper put her hand on Helen's arm, "I'm sorry Mrs Weston ... can I speak to you and Mr Weston for a moment."

"Sure, by all means, Mrs Copeland ... you haven't met my husband have you?" and Helen introduced me to Diane Copeland. Helen had told me that she was divorced and had two older children who were both struggling to complete business degrees at night school while doing any sort of work they could find during the day.

Diane wasn't unattractive, she had a nice smile that she didn't try to hide and she seemed to be very good at keeping our house clean and tidy without complaining about our lifestyle.

"What can we do for you Mrs Copeland," Greg asked in a nice friendly tone.

"I sort of overheard you talking about taking on more people and ... and I wondered if you might think about moving me from keeping your house to helping you with your research? I was out of the workforce for many years raising my kids but when I was working I was with Calivada Insurance.

"I started out doing data entry but before my husband made me resign, I had been a middle-level claims adjuster working in their manufacturing and retail division for five years. I spent a lot of time looking at suspicious claims and I was way above my key performance indicators at my staff reviews for the last three years."

"Mrs Copeland, you amaze me ... but are you computer literate?" When he saw the look on Diane Copeland's face Greg instantly regretted asking that question.

"Young man," she said grimly, "I'll have you know that I teach Computers 101 to old people at night school. I run a little computer repair business on the side and I've built my own gaming machine that rocks my kids' world for processor speed and vivid graphics."

"Oh ... well ... I ..."

"Oh Greg," Helen laughed, "just stop digging your hole deeper. Just face it ... the lady is more qualified with computers than you are."

She then turned to Mrs Copeland, "Diane there are just a couple of things that I need you to understand ... and I should have told you about them before.

"Greg and I are pornstars as well as doing this other work ... does that bother you?

"I knew what you were from the first time I met you Mrs Weston, and your daughter and her man. I think you are one of the most beautiful and genuine pornstars I've ever seen and I love the way you don't fake a thing."

"You've watched some of my videos?" Now it was Helen's turn to be surprised.

"Of course I have ... I may be 50 but I still like to fuck and watch people have sex. My son is a member and when he's not home ... well I sneak in and watch some of it myself. But I haven't seen you yet Mr Weston."

Her tone of voice left Greg in no doubt that she would want to see him in action, "Greg is shooting his first scenes next weekend," Helen chuckled, "I'll give you an advanced copy of them if you like."

Diane laughed, "Oh yeah ... I would like that."

"If I can sneak you in behind the cameras, would you like to see whole crew at work too?"

Diane smirked, "Do I get to fuck him as well"?

Greg and Helen both burst out laughing, "Maybe that can be arranged."

"Then I'm all in," Diane laughed.

"OK so maybe the other thing I wanted to check with you isn't going to be a problem for you. My crew are all rather over-sexed so there's a lot of dirty talk goes on around the office and a lot of sex goes on around here too and you may see some of it ... will that bother you?"

Diane looked serious, "It will only bother me if I can't join in ... and before I forget it ... my younger sister is looking for word and, although she never got any qualifications, she did spend 20 years working in the office of a business that specialised in forensic accounting.

"Would she be of any use to you?"

By the time Helen and Greg had finished talking to Diane Copeland, her daughter Brianna was coming in on Monday to be the office dogsbody, her sister Karen Mirand was coming in for an interview, and one of Diane's neighbours was coming in to be their housekeeper.

"Well that's a start," Helen said as they climbed the stairs to their office, but we're going to need several more."

"Maybe we should see if Carrie or Shanti have a couple of friends who might like to come in and work for us," Greg suggested but before Helen could respond Greg's phone rang.

"Are we OK?" Ellie asked in a small voice.

"Why wouldn't we be?"

"I sent you that photo and you never replied, I was worried that you might have been offended."

"Ellie, I am so sorry that I didn't reply but Carrie pointed out that we are seriously understaffed and we need to do something about it soon ... and we all got into a discussion about what our options might be ... and I'm an idiot ... I forgot all about your message."

"Ah ... I totally understand now. I also wanted to thank you for taking me out to lunch yesterday. It was a whole new experience for me and I loved where we went. Can we go back there sometime soon?"

"We can do that on Friday if you like."

Hmmm ... that sounds good, but will we be out of bed by then?"

Greg laughed and they chatted for a few more minutes and then they both had to go.

The afternoon passed quickly for the team, they had a short meeting so that Helen could 'introduce' them to their new target companies. She told the girls that their first new recruit would be starting the next day and they were surprised to hear that it was Helen's housekeeper, but they were happy when the heard about her work history.

The only sour note was a phone call from Amy to let Greg and Helen know that she and Serge would be very late home and not to wait up for them. There had been some serious delays caused by equipment failures and everything was running way behind but it had to be finished today because Amy would be on her way back to the Napa Valley first thing the next morning,

Greg didn't mind so much; he knew that Helen was just as tired as what he was and they wouldn't have had the energy for a wild threesome ... but it didn't stop them from enjoy a slow and quite lovemaking session that ended with them both climaxing quietly at almost the same time.

Helen wrapped her arms and legs around Greg and held him inside her ... he was still deep inside her when they both fell asleep and neither woke when Serge and Amy slipped into bed beside them.