Breaking Out Bk. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She was having a meeting today with the two guys who own the business and she was planning on having a matinee with one of the guys ... they have been close for about a year now and stayed that way even though the guy and my daughter have moved in together."

This time both of Ellie's eyebrows went up and Greg laughed, "It's OK ... Amy knows about her mother and Serge and approves and often joins in with them. Anyway, she teased me this morning by telling me what was going to happen and that she would send me some photos of the action ... and here they are."

Greg and Ellie had been sitting opposite each other since he had returned from the bathroom but in a flash Ellie was sliding out of her side of the booth and pushing up against him so she could sit beside Greg.

The first photo showed Helen just starting to undo the tie around her dress, "Damn I love that dress ... it makes her look so damn hot," Ellie murmured. The second photo showed her holding the front of the dress open to reveal that she wasn't wearing a bra or panties.

The third showed Helen spread on her back on the bed and, while you couldn't see much of Serge, you could see that his big cock was buried halfway into Helen's cunt.

The fourth showed it buried up to its hilt in Helen, the fifth showed it almost totally withdrawn from Helen and it was covered in pussy juice and cum while the sixth showed a thick stream of cum flowing out of her cunt and running down between her ass cheeks.

Ellie also got to see the message ... all it said was 'I will be home, full of another man's hot cum, and waiting for you to reclaim me."

She looked at me and grinned, "I just flooded my panties again."

They walked back to the truck and it seemed so natural for Greg to hold her hand. They stopped at the clinic and picked up Greg's certificate and he presented it to Ellie for her inspection before they headed for the mansion.

"What are you doing tonight ... apart from fucking your wife's brains out?"

Greg laughed, "Helen has organised for us, Amy and Serge, the guy in those images, and two of the girls who were at the mansion for the party to have dinner at a local bar tonight ... don't know all the details but it should be a lot of fun."

Ellie was silent for a few moments and then asked in a tiny voice, "Do you think there would be room for two more?"

Greg didn't reply but made a call using the controls on the steering wheel.

"Hi Lover ... where are you?"

"Ellie and I are on our way back to her place to drop her off."

"Oh OK ... hi Ellie ... did you and Greg have a good time?"

"Hi Helen ... I think I'm in love with your husband ... I hope that's OK?"

Helen laughed, "I'm sitting here with three other women who all say the same thing so it's fine if you join his harem."

"He didn't tell me he has a harem?"

"I don't think he knows Ellie ... he just goes around collecting hearts like some people collect football cards."

"Hey, I'm sitting right here you know," Greg felt that he had to regain some control of the conversation.

"That's cool Lover, we're talking about you ... not to you."

"Yeah well the only reason I called was because Ellie wondered if there was room for two more at dinner tonight?"

"Ellie and Byron?" Greg could hear the surprise in her voice.

"Yeah ... I took her to a bar for a beer after lunch ... it was the first time she has ever been in one and I think she would now like to introduce her husband to bar life."

"Not a problem Ellie ... you guys be here by 6pm and we'll drive you down. You may not find it otherwise."

Ellie thanked her and then Helen told Greg to hurry home because he had a little problem to take care of.

"What problem is that?"

"A very horny wife who is full of another man's cum and needs to be reclaimed," Greg didn't dare look at Ellie, but he relaxed when he realised that the strange noise coming from the adjoining seat was Ellie trying hard not to laugh.

As Greg turned into Ellie's driveway she reminded him, "Don't forget to get out of the truck when we get to the front door and this time you can do anything you want to me ... don't hold back for one single second."

"Do you really think that Byron will want to go tonight if I've been pawing at you this afternoon?"

"I'm not going to give him an option ... we are going to be there and that is all there is to it. You showed me a different side of life today ... a side of life I had never really experienced and I loved it. I want more of that and more of you ... a lot more of you."

Greg got out of the truck and went round and opened Ellie's door. She slipped out of the seat and into his arms and her tongue slipped straight into his mouth. As the kiss went on his hands began to wander and then one slipped up under the crop top and gently closed around her bare breast.

She moaned and then began to whimper as his fingers teased her nipple and then began to gently tug at it, "Oh fuck yeah ... that is so good ... god, I've just flooded my panties again."

Greg went to pull away, but she held onto him, "Not yet ... just a few more seconds," she pleaded and then she kissed him again and sighed into his mouth as he rolled her nipple between thumb and forefinger.

He was still breathing hard as he pulled out of her driveway and then a few seconds of Ellie's conversation with Helen replayed in his brain ... "I think I'm in love with your husband" ... that's what she had said ... HOLY SHIT ... did she really say that?

And Helen's response was so ... calm? Fourteen months ago, if a woman had called her and told her that she was in love with Greg Helen would have gone off like a volcano. What was going on in his life ... how had things changed so dramatically?

What should he be doing? What should he be saying? Shit ... shit ... shit ... he had even fucked his own daughter ... and she had made it plain that she wanted more of the same ... a lot more of the same.

He was still in a daze when he pulled into his driveway and five minutes later was balls deep in Helen's sopping cunt.

"Why do you think that she wanted to come to dinner with us tonight," Helen was laying in Greg's arms and coming down from the orgasm he had sent crashing through her.

"I really don't know but I wonder if she wants some time with real people. I don't know much about their life together but maybe it's a bit cold and depressing with just the two of them there in that huge house.

"I also wonder what is going to happen tonight. When I picked her up she made a great show of kissing me right where he could see what we were doing and then when I dropped her back she made an even bigger show of kissing me goodbye.

"She mentioned that reliving those moments together was part of their sex play, so we'll see if she's all over me tonight."

"I hope she won't be like that tonight," Helen giggled as she slowly kissed Greg's face and lips, "because I want you for myself tonight."

"What about when we get home? I think Amy has some idea about spending more time with me."

"Hmm ... maybe I'll share with her but no one else. Tonight, your wife needs your cock in her."

"Who am I to argue with that?" he chuckled. "Have you decided what you're going to wear tonight?"

"No I haven't ... do you have any special requests?"

"What you wore today would be nice."

"I think that could be arranged ... but what do I get in exchange?"

"How about a trip to a nice quiet corner of the carpark where making out will only be the beginning of the fun?"

"Now you're talking," she giggled, "my you are becoming more adventuresome. You didn't even argue with me about taking Ellie to lunch and now you want me to have sex with you in public ... I can't wait and I better go and clean myself up."

They were just rolling out of bed when Helen's phone rang so she stayed behind to answer it while Greg headed into their bathroom and jumped in the shower. He had almost finished when Helen came in.

"That was Ellie ... she wanted me to convince Byron that a suit and tie was definitely over the top for dinner at our local bar and grill."

"And did you?"

"Hopefully I talked down to polo shirt, jeans or slacks, and a pair of loafers."

"I hope so ... otherwise he will stick out like a sore thumb. By the way, how old is Ellie, do you know."

"No I don't ... I guessed that she was about the same age as me, but I really have no clue. Why, is her age a problem for you?"

"Absolutely not ... but she told me a few things about herself today and I just wondered about her age, that was all."

Helen slipped into the shower and didn't bother closing the screen. She knew that Greg loved to watch her shower and she wasn't going to stop him seeing her because she loved the way she could still turn him on.

"I did a little research on Byron when he first contacted me, and I can tell you that the family fortune actually belongs to Ellie although her father didn't trust any woman to manage money well, so he tied it up in trusts and other legal chains so that she won't see a cent of the real money till she is well into her 50's.

"Ellie's father did slice off a portion of the fortune and let Byron use it to develop the family's extensive list of businesses and he has done quite well at that ... so well that the other 'old money' in The Syndicate let him lead them.

"I see one problem with them though ... Byron is a bit like Ellie's father. He think that women shouldn't worry about business ... at least not women like Ellie so when she wanted to start her own business ... ELair ... he wouldn't give her any money ... basically her money ... something like that must cause issues in a relationship sooner or later."

"Ellie told me that she ran her own small air freight business and told me how she got started. She also told me that she is a qualified pilot and rated up to a 737."

"She is too, I came across that snippet when I was digging."

"I bet you didn't find any record of her being a fully paid-up member of the Mile High Club though ... and she told me that Byron wasn't a member."

Helen laughed, "OK Dick Tracey ... you got me there. There was no record of that but it's interesting that they're not totally in step with each other. Did she talk to you about what she wanted in the way of relationships?

"She told me that there were plenty of Romeos and other lowlife out there who are continually trying to hit on her, but she has had enough of those type of guys. She said she was looking for something more permanent, but I didn't think that she had fallen for me in that short a time."

"Don't kid yourself Greg ... you are a real catch and I am so lucky to have you ... so I'm not surprised that she thinks she has fallen in love with you ... and I have no problem with it getting serious."

"Yeah ... I don't know ... I could fall for her but definitely not at the expense of you."

"I know Lover," she turned the water off and stepped out into his arms, "I'm not about to let you go but I don't mind sharing you with any woman who could make you happy."

Greg kissed her and found a fresh towel for her and then retrieved the one he had been using because he needed to dry himself after she had hugged him.

"Yeah ... well ... I'm not rushing into anything but I am looking forward to Friday."

Helen laughed, "I am too ... it's going to be weird but lot of fun ... for both of us."

Right on the dot of 6.15pm Byron and Ellie arrived. Everyone else had already left so the two couples had some privacy for their greeting. Helen didn't hesitate, she leaned in and kissed Byron with some passion, but Greg saw that the poor guy was nervous and apprehensive.

Greg greeted Ellie in the same way somehow there was a small change in the pairing and Helen ended up with her arm around Byron and Ellie was pressed hard against Greg when he shook Byron's hand.

There was still a little uncertainty between the two guys, but everyone was smiling and the ice was beginning to thaw. Both Greg and Helen noticed that Byron had listened to the voice of reason and he was neatly dressed in a polo shirt, slacks and loafers.

Ellie was dressed in a little black dress that was probably slightly more a fun times style than a serious party dress and it certainly suited her but both Byron and Ellie couldn't take their eyes off Helen and her shirt dress.

"I saw a photo of you in that dress a little earlier ... I love it ... where did you find it?"

The girls chatted about Helen's shirt dress as they walked out to Greg's truck and the guys followed along behind. Greg only had eyes for Helen and the way the tail of her dress moved as Helen's hips swayed ... he was getting horny just imagining the pleasure he would have with her.

He opened the front door for Helen but was dismayed when she opened the back door and slipped into the back seat. He got a glimpse of bare thigh ... a flash of bare pussy ... and then it was all gone ... hidden by the back of the front seats. Greg didn't even bother looking when Ellie climbed into the front passenger seat because this was supposed to be his night with his wife ... and suddenly it wasn't?

Why was Helen in the backseat with Byron when she was supposed to be up front with him because she really wanted to spend the night with him?

The pain got worse for Greg by the time they arrived at the bar. He was fairly sure that Helen and Byron had been making out in the backseat, so he didn't bother parking in a dark corner. He pulled up as close as he could to the door and watched as Helen slipped her arm through Byron's and walked into the bar without saying a word to Greg.

Things didn't improve once they got inside either. Greg somehow got shuffled to the bottom of the table where he sat with Shanti and Carrie while Helen sat beside Greg. He saw Amy looking down the table at him and frowning but there was nothing he could do about it and when Amy excused herself from the table and headed for the bathroom he got up and followed.

He caught up with her just before she got to the door, "Could you please let your Mom know, if she asks, that I wasn't feeling well and went home?"

Before she could reply he had turned and walked out through the exit door to the carpark.

Helen didn't notice that Greg was missing for quite some time.

The meal was over, the tables had been pushed to the side to make way for people who wanted to dance to the music provided by the resident DJ and she had danced several times with Byron, Serge, and even once with a guy from another party who had asked for a dance, before she realised that Greg was nowhere to be found.

When she did realise she couldn't see Greg anywhere she spotted Amy heading for the toilet again and hurried after her.

"Amy, where has your father gone?"

"Oh, so you finally noticed did you?"

"What? What are you ..."

"Mom he left before our meal orders were taken ... he's gone and don't act so surprised. You guys had your bedroom door open when we got back with some of the girls' stuff and we all heard you tell Dad that you wanted time with him tonight.

"We all thought that was so cool and Shanti even commented that it was good to see the two of you back together ... but what did we see when you walked in tonight? You plastered all over Byron and Dad shifted down to the far end of the table.

"Mom ... you've done it again! He said he was going home but I don't expect that he will be there long. You told me that he had told you that he didn't want to be humiliated ... but you've done a damn fine job of that tonight!

"Dad loves you with a passion, but you keep throwing shit in his face and maybe this time he won't come back."

The colour drained from Helen's face and she began to shake. She clutched at Amy's arm for support, but Amy pulled away and walked through the door that led to the toilets leaving Helen standing there alone.

Neither of them noticed Ellie standing nearby but she heard every word and she was back talking to Byron before Helen had begun to think about what she should be doing.

Greg left the carpark with every intention of going back to the house, packing a bag and leaving. She had done it again ... humiliated him in front of everyone and that hurt! He didn't have to put up with it ... he knew now that he could survive by himself and he had a house waiting for him back in Nevada.

It was only a 10-hour drive ... he could be there just after sunup and away from the pain of this place ... he could divorce her and be done with her. She could have the money and the house, and he could have his freedom and be free of the pain she kept inflicting on him.

But when he got to the intersection where he had to turn he continued straight ahead. For the next couple of hours he drove around aimlessly trying to sort out in his mind just what he should do ... and the same few thoughts kept going around and around in his head.

She had hurt him again ... she had humiliated him again ... he should divorce her ... get rid of her ... but he loved her ... in sickness and in health he had promised her ... she was ill but there was no cure ... just more of the same for years to come ... she had warned him that had no control over what happened ... she had hurt him again ... but he loved her ... and on and on it went.

He had no recollection of where he drove ... and he had no idea how long he had been driving ... or even how he had come to be sitting on this park bench ... the same park bench he had sat on earlier in the day ... or maybe it was lunchtime yesterday ... he wasn't wearing a watch and had no idea what time it was.

He didn't know how long he had been sitting on the bench, but his thoughts were changing ... somewhere and sometime in the last hour ... or hours ... he had made a decision. Now other thoughts were going around in his mind.

How could he avoid situations where he could be humiliated? How could he limit the pain when those situations arose? He sat there with his head in his hands until suddenly there was a hand on his shoulder.

"Are you OK son?"

Startled, he looked up and saw a cop ... older ... with a lot of stripes on his arm ... and there was a younger one too.

"Mr Weston? She wants you to go home son ... and I think you should."

"What ...?"

"We were asked to keep a lookout for your vehicle and do a welfare check on the occupant if we found you. I'm Joe Donahy, and this is Officer Mendez and we've done what we were asked to do.

"All your wife will be told is that we located you and you appeared to be in good health and did not appear to require any assistance ... and the rest will be up to you. But if you want my advice ... and I'm going to give it to you whether you want it or not ... go home son. She obviously cares a great deal about you because she asked us to look for you.

"In my experience most wives don't ... they're just happy that their husband has cleared out. Have a good night sir," and they went back to their patrol car and left Greg to his thoughts.

When he got home the outside lights were on but the house appeared to be in darkness. He had already decided that he would sleep in the old recliner in their home office but as he passed their bedroom he saw that Helen was the only one in the bed, so he quietly took his clothes off and slipped into bed.

It was then that he realised that she was crying softly. He gathered her in his arms and held her to him till he knew that the crying had stopped and she was asleep. Only then did he allow himself to drift off.

"Are you sure that Hashimoto's is a real illness?" Greg was laying full length on the bed while Amy sat cross-legged looking at him. Both were naked but Greg wasn't embarrassed even though his cock was at half-mast and he was having trouble looking anywhere but at Amy's full breasts.

"You know," Amy frowned, "it just seems like an excuse to cover up more unacceptable behaviour."