Breaking Out Bk. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you look stunning Babe ... I hope you have a great time after the meeting."

She laughed, "I might ... and if I do I'll be home in plenty of time to give you sloppy seconds." Yep, she was planning on having fun while she was out.

She leaned over to kiss Greg and he ran his hand up her thigh and around her ass, "Now you know all my secrets," she whispered as she pulled away and sashayed out of the office. No panties ... god how much his wife had changed in the last twelve months!

Greg was still sitting there remembering the feel of her bare ass when she came back, "I thought that we might eat out tonight so I'll book a table for six at that bar we stopped at on Sunday night and don't forget that you said that you would help Shanti and Carrie move their clothes and stuff over here this afternoon."

And then she smirked, "I'll send you photos of the action," and, as she walked out of the office a second time. she flicked the back of her dress up to tease him with her bare ass. She heard his groan and he heard her laughter all the way down the hall to the kitchen.

At precisely 11.29am Greg turned into the long driveway that led up to what could definitely be called a mansion. The driveway looped around and then back on itself so he could pull right up to the front door and he had no sooner stopped than Ellie burst out through the doors and ran down the steps.

Greg just had time to jump out and go round to the other side of the truck to open the door for her. As planned, she stopped and kissed him ... slowly and softly ... and when his hand went to her hip she moved closer to him and pressed up against him.

"Oh," she gasped as she pulled away, "I might have got a little carried away there ... never mind," and she kissed him again.

"Wow," he chuckled as he got in behind the wheel, "do you always kiss like that on the first date?"

"So this is a date is it?" she asked cheekily.

"Oh ... umm ... well ... I ..."

Before he could put his foot in any deeper she was on her knees, on her seat, and leaning over and kissing him again.

"Come on, let's go," she gasped as she settled back in her seat, "otherwise I'll be raping you and Byron will be cleaning his cum off the ceiling."

Greg took the truck back down the driveway at a respectable speed and, once they were through the gates, he turned to head downtown.

"Where are you taking me for lunch Greg?" she asked as she turned slightly in her seat so that she was almost facing him.

He smiled, "Somewhere very unpretentious and a place that I hope you have never been to before ... and I just hope you like seafood."

"I love seafood ... but am I dressed appropriately?"

She was wearing a short, bright yellow crop top that that hung from her breasts to expose her tanned midriff and had long spaghetti shoulder straps that allowed her to display some nice cleavage. Below that she wore a pair of tight denim jeans and strappy white sandals with a three-inch heel.

Greg could have said something fairly wishy washy but there was nothing wishy washy about the way Helen behaved anymore so he thought that maybe he should follow her example.

"Well, if your plan was to make every guy who saw you as horny as hell then you have dressed appropriately."

"Do I make you horny Greg?" She had begun tracing a figure eight on his thigh with her forefinger and the top of the eight kept getting broader as it moved up his thigh.

"Oh you pushed me well beyond that when you kissed me." He flinched as her finger lightly touched the bulge in his pants.

"Did I shock you?" He tried hard not to groan as her finger traced a circle around the bulge.

"I think that it was more of a surprise than a shock ... a very pleasant surprise."

"Don't be surprised at anything I do with you Greg ... I want to make a good impression after the disaster yesterday."

"You make a very good impression just by being the person you are Ellie."

"You made a very good impression on me too Greg. You could have been rude and nasty but instead you were quiet and gentle with me and helped turn things around after my initial fuck up."

Greg chuckled, "You had all the prerequisites you need to make me want to be gentle with you. You were drop-dead gorgeous and under that snooty rich-bitch exterior I could see that you were genuinely loving and caring, and you weren't afraid to let people see the real you.

"What I don't fully understand is why you want Helen to sleep with the man you so obviously love deeply ... and why you are even prepared to pay me to sleep with you?

"And before you answer that, I can't take your money Ellie ... at least I can't take your cash because you are not going to get the same level of service that Byron will get with Helen.

"Of course I will make love to you and send you into one continual screaming orgasm if that is what you want ... and I will enjoy doing it and I will enjoy waking up with a beautiful woman like you beside me but I'm a beginner at all of this.

"I'm not suave or debonair or even a smooth talker. I'll probably fumble things and say inappropriate things so I am definitely not worth paying for ... and I don't want to be paid. However, if you really do want to pay for my time and my services then make an anonymous donation to the city's charity for homeless kids and maybe put the receipt in an envelope and hand it to me as if you were paying me."

"See," she said softly, "that's why I'm here with you. I've had more than my fair share of Romeos and bad boys and guys who think that they can seduce me out of my money or take me away from Byron and live on my money.

"Those guys are like a cloud of flies hanging around women like me all the time. They don't care about me ... all they care about is my money. It's the same with Byron except for him the problem is finding the right woman.

"We don't want to divorce; we don't want to separate and we don't want to live in a marriage that is slowly withering away because all the fun and romance has gone from it. We have been married for about the same length of time you and Helen have been married but, unlike you guys, it isn't just me who wants to have fun outside of our marriage ... it's both of us.

"But we don't want to stray that far outside of our marriage that we end up living two separate lives ... one with each other and one with our lover.

"I guess that we're greedy ... we want each other and we want a lover who is almost part of the family. A couple of times we thought that we had the mix just right but then they all went to shit ... and then Greg hired Helen and her friends, and he raved about what a nice person she was and how she might be the perfect second for him.

"So I offered to give her to him for his birthday ... and the thought of paying for sex with her turned him on like nothing else has ever done. I totally screwed that up but you two made it easy for me to apologise ... and find someone to have fun with while Byron was enjoying his birthday present.

"The thought of paying for you turned me on too but I really appreciate your willingness to not take anything and I hope that you and I don't end on Saturday morning. However, I will make that donation and, before you let me touch you on Friday, I will have to show you that receipt.

"And then this really sexy guy who almost makes me flood my panties just by smiling at me, asked me out to lunch so here I am."

There was a lot there to think about and to talk to Helen about ... Byron was thinking of Helen as being as close as his wife so what did that mean for him and Helen? Was there room in their life for another man? And was Ellie looking at him as a companion for her?

He wasn't sure about any of those things but there was one question that he needed to ask right now ... "So, did you just tell me that you're wearing panties? God, I wish I had known because I only date women who go commando."

Ellie looked at him for a few moments and the burst out laughing, "You're just going to have to find the answer to that one yourself ... and I see that we are on a date after all."

They were still laughing when Greg pulled the truck into an empty parking space. On one side of the street there was a row of office buildings and apartments stretching for several blocks in either direction but on their side of the street there was open parkland between the street and the beach that divided the land from the Pacific Ocean.

"OK so ... I don't see a restaurant anywhere," she said as she looked around.

"Remember what I said when I picked you up ... I was taking you somewhere unpretentious and where you have probably never been before? Well, here we are."

"But I don't see anywhere we can eat."

"So you've never eaten food from a food truck before?"

"A food what?"

Thirty minutes later they were sitting on a shaded bench closer to the beach and both had just finished a large helping of seafood and fries.

"Wow, that was seriously good Greg ... that was just amazing ... and you were right, I've never been near a food truck in my entire life. Even when I was at college I only ate in the best restaurants. In many ways I lived a very sheltered life and now I wonder what else I have been missing."

"I may not know what you have been missing but maybe I can help you find out."

She leaned over and kissed him, "Maybe I'll let you," she said softly between kisses.

Greg couldn't help noticing that the more she kissed him the more her nipples showed through the material of her crop top. That was a sure sign to him that she wasn't wearing a bra and he was so tempted to let his hand slip under her top and caress her breasts but he resisted and instead stroked her cheek and listened to her sigh softly.

He definitely needed a break and, when she pulled back, he picked up their rubbish and walked over to a bin and dropped it in. On the way back he realised that getting up may not have been such a good idea, she was staring at his groin and the iron bar that was hiding in his jeans was clearly visible.

"Would you like to go for a walk? It's probably the safest option right now."

Ellie laughed, "A walk sounds good ... and safe."

Greg helped her up and she slipped her arm through Greg's as they walked along the footpath that divided the sand from the grass.

"Thank you for being such a gentleman. I definitely kiss on the first date, but I've never fucked on the first date ... although I could easily make an exception for you."

"Ellie, I'm not a once and done sort of guy. If I'm going to be intimate with a beautiful woman like you then I want to do it again and again ... if she'll have me."

Ellie leaned in and put her head on Greg's shoulder, "I'm sure I will Greg."

They walked on until Greg spotted a bar on the other side of the road, "Have you ever drunk beer in a bar?"

"No I haven't."

"Then I suppose that you've never been hit on in a bar then either?"

"No, that has never happened to me either."

He laughed, "Then come with me and I'll expose you to a bit more of the real world."

She stopped him as he turned to cut across the grass towards where they would cross the road, "Tell me what's going to happen."

"We're going to walk over to the bar over there," he pointed to the bar across the street, "and we're going to have a beer. You are a beautiful woman so a lot of the guys in there are going to look at you and some will even undress you with their eyes.

"Once we've ordered our beers I'm going to go to the bathroom and while I'm gone some guys are going to try and hit on you. You can flirt with them, tease them, or tell them to go away and leave you alone ... but don't be rude to them.

"Be polite and they will be persistent but they will back off when I come back from the bathroom."

"OK," she said with some obvious signs of nerves, "I'm game if you are."

Greg was right, as soon as they walked into the bar a dozen sets of eyes homed in on Ellie and she gripped his hand as if her life depended on it. Greg chose a booth about halfway along the back wall and guided her into the seat that allowed them to look at the guys who were sitting at the bar, and he slid in next to her.

Greg had checked the beer list as they walked into the bar and when the waitress came over he ordered two Ales from a small brewery in Portland.

"I've never drunk beer before Greg ... what's it like?"

"In some ways beer is like wine ... it can have notes and hints of flavours ... this one is one of my favourites and it has some nice citrusy hints. It will be bubbly ... but not like champagne ... so take sips rather than gulps ... most people don't like beer when they first taste it, but it is a taste that will grow on you and by the end of the glass you should really be liking it.

"And now I'm off to the bathroom ... good luck," and he slid out of the booth and walked through the door that led to the toilets.

Greg didn't rush and when he came back there were three guys sitting with her. He didn't know what was being said but there was plenty of laughs and smiles and none of the three guys objected when he suggested that the guys left them alone to talk.

Their beers had arrived too but she hadn't been brave enough to take a sip of her beer because Greg had forgotten to tell her about the head. She pulled a face when she took her first sip but she went straight back for another and she kept on sipping it as they talked.

Greg had been surprised that she had led such a sheltered life but her parents had been worried that she would fall into drugs and sex and so she had a chaperone while she was in college and the high school had been at a small and very exclusive Catholic girls' high school where the girls were treated like Novitiates instead of teenagers.

She had even had her husband chosen for her because her parents wanted to be sure that their 'old money' fortune would grow after they had gone and not be wasted. Greg was amazed when Ellie told him that she hadn't loved Byron when they got married ... in fact she hardly knew him ... but love had grown over the years and they had both put a lot of time into researching what they needed to do to grow a rock-solid relationship.

He was also surprised when she told him that the money in their family was hers and not Byron's but her father had been afraid that a woman couldn't run a business so it was tied up in trusts and other legal lockers and Byron had been the only one who could operate on the business accounts.

Ellie smiled, "Byron has done quite well ... he has definitely helped my family fortune grow considerably ... and the other members of The Syndicate look up to him and come to him for advice, but the others have far more control over their fortunes than I do.

"But that hasn't stopped me from building a little business of my own," she chuckled and much to Greg's surprise he found that Ellie was in the air freight business with five of her own planes and regular flights into western and central Canada.

"How did you get into that business?"

"I saw a small air freight business for sale in a list that Byron regularly gets. It had been much larger but the owner had a drinking problem and he was down to two old aircraft and two routes where the competition was eating him.

"I had my pilot's licence and was rated up to twin-engine turbo props ... and I had some money stashed away from my annual allowances ... so I wrote up a business plan and went to a friendly bank ... right at the time they were almost giving money away and I got the finance to buy the airline and upgrade the aircraft.

"Instead of upgrading them I bought two newer aircraft and put them on two new routes and then leased two more. I also got the ground staff on board by making them shareholders in the company so our customer service improved out of sight.

"I slashed the rates on the old routes, broke even on the new routes and when the economy hit a rocky patch I got swamped with work because people still needed to air freight stuff but they couldn't afford the big boys' rates anymore.

"Some of my competitors folded and I was able to increase the rates beyond the breakeven point. When we had a nice little financial cushion I sold off one of the old aircraft and brought in a bigger, faster plane and took on a new route.

"I had a big client ask me start flying into Montreal from LA and they even rustled up a couple of others who were looking for a reliable carrier flying that route. At the same time, I got the chance to lease a 737 ... it was way more than I needed but I think that it's easier to fill an empty aircraft than it is to find the loads and then get the aircraft.

"I upgraded my licence to fly jets solo for smaller ones and in the captain's seat for the 737 and I fly that route whenever I can. We've repaid the bank although we still use their money just for the tax breaks ... we got rid of the last of the two original planes two years ago and our fleet is now as modern as any of our competitors.

"But I've now got to decide whether or not to grow even bigger, which will involve more investment and more stress for me or look for a buyer.

"It's been really interesting and challenging and I've had a lot of fun ... and not without its nasty moments. We started a couple of regular runs down into Mexico but then one of the cartels came sniffing around and I quickly sold those routes and got out of Mexico as fast I could."

"So you really can you fly," Greg shook his head in amazement. She certainly didn't look like your average pilot to Greg, but she was obviously a woman of many talents.

She grinned, "I'm rated up to 737-800's ... and my membership in the Mile High Club current too.

When she saw Greg's surprise she smirked, "And Byron is not a member."

Greg shook his head, "I am in awe Ellie ... you are quite a woman and now I'm wondering how many more surprises you have got hidden away?"

"Well here is something that will tell you that I don't have any nasty little surprises hidden away," she dug in her handbag for a moment and then pulled out a folded sheet of paper. When Greg opened it he discovered that it was a certificate from the same clinic that he had been tested at and it showed that as of three weeks ago Ellie was free of all STD's.

"Why did you get this?" Greg asked as he handed it back to her.

"When Byron called Helen to arrange the party, she made it clear that there would be no unprotected sex that night unless all the guys had a health check done at that specific clinic. A couple of them grumbled but in the end Byron bullied them all into going and getting tested and I told Byron that if he was getting tested then I would too.

"The guys were still complaining right up until the night of the party when the girls presented their certificates and the guys got more bareback sex than they could handle.

"So where is yours Greg?"

"At the same clinic waiting for me to pick it up ... I got tested yesterday."

"Good ... because I want to feel your cum inside me on Friday." Greg could feel himself blushing, he just wasn't used to such plain speaking ... especially from someone who most people would consider to be a member of the social elite.

They were about to leave when Greg's phone buzzed; he was going to ignore it but she urged him to have a look and when he did he found six images from Helen.

"It's from Helen," he said and went to slip it back into his pocket until Ellie raised one eyebrow. For a moment Greg was going to tell her that it was a private matter but then Ellie saw a wicked grin pass across his face.

"Apart from being a pornstar and having a small team of analysts who can dissect a business in very little time Helen is also a senior executive at a company called Kalya ... they produce a lot of porn videos using their own teams here in the US as well as in France, Italy, Germany and Poland and her videos are exclusive to Kalya.