Breaking Out of a Sexual Rut Pt. 02

Story Info
Finding our 3rd wheel.
2k words
3.42
7.4k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while we went from having sex every other night, like we did in our first year of marriage, to a couple times a week. After a couple of months it went to every Saturday night. I was wondering if we were going to revert back to the once a month thing. I could tell from looking at her that whatever spark we reignited was starting to dim. Her orgasms were become less frequent.

And it was starting to become rote again albeit in a much better way. We would usually split a bottle of high end red wine or champagne. Then each of us would pop a gummy and I'd take either a Viagra or Cialis. Then we'd get into bed naked and watch porn on our laptop.

From watching all of that porn, my bi desires were more than fired up again. It seems all I was looking at were guys with nice cocks and all I could do was to think about sucking them. I tried to be very secretive of that. But now I wonder why. We'd been married 34 years and I told when we were engaged that I had bi experiences and, more to the point, I enjoyed them. She accepted it and said it was fine as long as I didn't cheat on her. If it didn't bother then, why should it bother her now?

When it was her turn to select the video she either picked MMF videos or gay videos. She loved watching guys suck and fuck each other. Her favorite was when one or both of them would fuck the female. Whenever she saw one, her pussy got real wet and she'd all but beg me to fuck her. Her favorite thing was to ride on top of me while that egg vibe was on her clit. She'd then throw her arms in the air any gyrate of me like she was on a dance floor. Of course I'd get hard watching those too and then try to hold off cumming while she was either grinding or "dancing" fast. Sometimes I made it until she reached orgasm but sometimes I did not and just exploded. I now know she caught on to this and knew how horny this made me.

Yet the next morning I could see in her eyes and hear in her voice that something was missing. She wanted more. She needed more.

We knew a couple - Rick and his wife. We had been social friends with them for years. They lived across town in the "rich" section. But I knew Rick secretly had a bi side to him. How did I know this? Long story short, this is what happened:

During the time our sex life was in the doldrums, I was secretly online trying to hook up with guys. I was looking for another married guy because our secrets would be safe with each other. So I concocted a fake alias and pretended I lived the next town over. I connected with a guy who told me he was in a sexless marriage. He explained his wife was just not a sexual person and sex was never a priority for her. At the time, it was something I could relate to. According to him she never likes sex, never once sucked his cock and even hated touching it. To top it off, she was married to her job. A bone fide workaholic whose idea of a vacation was a 3 day weekend 2 or 3 times a year.

After a few "get to know you" chats he sent me a picture of himself and I instantly was aroused. I couldn't see the face but he had a nice hard body and a nice cock. He said he was around my age but his body looked like he was in his 30s. I was pretty sure I saw this body before but where? As it turns out was in the gym showers and the guy happened be Rick. But I did not know this at the time.

As soon as I got the picture I told him I's like to meet up. So we made a date to meet for a cup of coffee. We agreed on the location and how we were to recognize each other. I got there early and waited in my car. When I saw who it was, I panicked and drove off. I don't know why I did this but I did.

I went home, deleted my profile from the site and blocked him on my e-mail account. Still, I had been discreetly giving him quick glances in the gym locker room for years. I was hoping he (and the other guys) didn't notice. He would later tell me he wasn't 100% sure but he always suspected me of eyeing him up.

A couple months later we were at a community picnic. It was Saturday at 3. His wife hadn't gotten back from work yet so he sat at the same table as me and my wife. My wife was wearing tight white jeans and low cut off the shoulder but tight shirt that accentuated her 42Ds. This had to be torture for him. He first was looking at her face which had a few freckles and was surrounded by her short red hair. Her neck and shoulders were bare and showed off her smooth pale white skin. Then he was sneaking looks at her breasts. When she got up to get another glass of wine his eyes followed her as he gazed at her 5 ft. 11 frame what showed her large but still firm and curved ass. (She was an NCAA Div. 1 athlete in college)

I was getting a kick out of this until she sat down and I noticed her staring at him. He was about my height but much more in shape. My guess was that he was about 205 lbs. with a size 36 waist. He was a gym rat and had a perfectly shaped male body. His shirt was partially open and she kept gazing at his chest. Then she would shift her position to sneak a peek at his crotch. Finally, when he got up to get a beer, she unconsciously licked her lip as she saw his rock hard ass walking away.

At first I was put off by this. I was more than a little intimidated because I knew what he looked like without his clothes on. His cock was so much bigger than mine, he was not getting any sex at home and now my wife is getting attracted to him. I was very uncomfortable as they made small talk and laughed in front of me while eyeing each other up. Then they starting sitting closer to each other.

Then his wife showed up any sexual tension was soon cooled off. Not that his wife was unattractive. She was not half bad looking from the neck down. It was more the fact that she never did anything to make herself attractive to him. She was a very frumpy dresser, hardly wore any make up and had very little personality and very little sense of humor. She rarely smiled and when she did it looked forced. Not that she was a bad person. Quite to the contrary, she was a very nice but boring person who spoke in a monotone. The conversation shifted to children, the schools, the sports the kids played and yada yada.

When we got home we each took another gummy. After about an hour my wife's hands were all over me. I was sitting in my easy chair when she leaned over and started kissing me. I reached under her shirt and those full ripe titties popped right out and into my hands. I gently played them and ran my thumbs over her nipples. I knew what made her extra horny that night but she didn't know that I knew. And I wasn't about to overthink the situation. The gummy and Viagra kicked in and my cock was rock hard.

She then straddled me by putting her knees on the arms of the chair. She put her nipples in my mouth while she put her hands around the back of my neck. I eagerly kissed, sucked and kissed her nipples. All the while my hands gently ran all over the curves of her globes. She moaned even louder as my hands ran up and down her naked back. My hands slowly made their way around front and went to unbuckle her jeans. She then surprised me by ripping them off herself but left her bikini panties on. We started making out again when my hand went to caress her shaved pussy. To my surprise and delight she was sopping wet.

"Let's do it on the couch honey, I am too worked up to make it to the bedroom", she said between moans and sighs.

She got rid of the panties and I was about to kneel between those long legs and lose myself in eating her pussy. Instead she pulled me up to her.

"I want you inside of me", she said. "I ache for your cock to be inside of me!"

I then climbed on top of her, put her legs up and grabbed her ankles. My not so large cock slid right inside of her and I started grinding my hips into her.

I looked in her eyes and she had the lustful look of a horny teenager and she grunted out

"Fuck me good and hard!"

Between grunts we hungrily kissed and I played with her rock hard nipples between my thumb and finger. She then held me closer and I could see her looking over my shoulder. She wanted to see my ass in motion, rising and falling as I pumped my way in and out of her.

We both came but her orgasm was not as intense as mine. My cock exploded and my balls were drained as I was huffing and puffing and sweating.

"So what got you so horned up?" I asked while knowing what the answer was.

She tried to pretend she didn't know what I was talking about. But I pressed on.

"You were eyeing up Rick and trying to sneak looks at his crotch and ass. It's Ok. I'm not mad. In fact he was looking at your tits and ass the whole time." I noticed she blushed. So I went on

"For what it's worth, I have seen him naked in the gym. He works on his chest, glutes and is very well chiseled. Oh yeah he also has a big cock. Much bigger than mine".

I noticed her eyes lit up when I said that.

"Know what else?" I continued. "He also likes men. Don't get me wrong, he's bi and not gay. And I noticed him getting hard when you were sitting close to him"

"How do you know that" she asked with breathless excitement.

So I told the whole story of Rick and I and how I ran away at the last minute. I was expecting her get pissed for trying to cheat on her but when she found out it was with Rick she got real interested.

"So what about if I try to arrange something with just the three of us?"

At first she said "no fuckin way" and then I showed her the picture he sent me from the shoulders down. She was floored but all she could say was

"Yes damn it, make it happen!"

I said I'd try but we'd have to establish some "ground rules" first.

First, we only play with others if both of us participate.

Second, we only do MMFs since she is very straight.

Third, neither of us get jealous of enjoying Rick (or any other guy)

Fourth, until we are comfortable with Rick, we only pay safe.

Fifth, we will continue to love and respect each other.

Now, I needed to concentrate on getting Rick to join us.