All Comments on 'Breaking Stacy Pt. 03'

by Daphne123

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic Ending!

I love a happy ending (especially one that is this HOT)!!!

Bi47Bi47about 5 years ago
WOW πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Now that was a awesome fantastic fantasy. I couldn't stop getting hard reading this😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊. You definitely have naughty dirty mind with tasteπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώthank you.vi hope you write more like this in future.mmmmmmmmmm I wish I could do that too beautiful lovely slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Breaking Stacy

Fabulous!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

So much fun! Thanks for the story. I look forward to more from you.

adgeonadgeonabout 5 years ago
Perfect ending

They truly deserve each other. Thank you for the series, I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved the ending

Or is it the end? Loved the intensity of Stacy at the convention center. Kind of hard to imagine this happening at the center but the imagination was extreme and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful plot twist in 3rd Ch, raises the level to 5 *s

While the beach scene - or another intercourse scene variation - was a so obvious choice that even I guessed it, the subsequent business partnership and telephone call scene was a pleasant surprise.

And overall, yes, bi47's comment is spot on, imho :-)

Daphne123Daphne123about 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

Thank you everyone for such lovely comments! I'm always nervous about putting up new stories because I want everyone to like them and enjoy themselves. I'm always looking for new ideas too so let me know if you have a really steamy idea for a story.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 5 years ago
Nicely done

You write well, and the story keeps the reader riveted. It's silly, of course, but the power of your writing made it work, somehow. It's one of the strangest love stories I've ever come across. Everyone likes a happy ending, but is it really a happy ending for Stacy? Then again, Literotica readers in general aren't worried about the well being of the women characters, now, are they? Isn't Stacy a mere shadow of her former self?

Anyway, Five Stars from me. -- JB

spankfunforspankfunforabout 5 years ago
Much Better Than a 'Great Story'

Meeting of their Bodies and Minds! Love the Finish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stars

Love her and the story. I would vote five stars but don't see the place to vote at end of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Absolutely 5 star πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Noticing quite a few of Daphne’s stories apparently do not have a link to allow us to provide ratings. Hope website administrators can address this - Daphne is very deserving of all the kudos we can give her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
New story?

I am anxiously awaiting whatever you have next? Do you have something coming soon?

Daphne123Daphne123about 5 years agoAuthor
New Stories

I'm working on new stories all the time. I just get busy sometimes with life. I'm trying to get at least one a month out there so hopefully soon. I want to make each one the absolute best I can so you all can get really turned on. I love doing that to you all. :) - xoxo Daphne

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

I loved it (all 3 chapters), and would give it 5 stars, but there's no rating system for this story. One of the best reads in a long time. Thank You for sharing it with us. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

5 Stars all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ !

The rating option was not there.

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Very erotic. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So she didn't know the difference between feminism and lust..

Not that intelligent Stacy if she doesnt know feminism is simply equality of sexes, while lust can be played out based on consensual will and wants of both sexes, though bad treatment of women in sex is what probably she was fighting out, but neither she nor the guy could figure that out, lol.

Apart form this premise, rest of it was great, esp. the ending, though why did he punish her by showing her video to entire batch, just coz she refused to be a whore and sleep around with everyone....seems like equality subject to convenience goes for the guy, as long as she doesn't choose men she wishes to have sex with, everything else seems fine for him and his batch, lol!

This premise could've been put more black and white, probably that she hurt others bad, but must say, apart from the confusing premise, it was a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great great story - so very hot. No way to rate it though - deserves 5 stars

Great great story - so very hot. No way to rate it though - deserves 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed

No star rating available. But 5 stars from me

sticks13sticks13almost 3 years ago

Feminism is and always has been nothing to do with equality of the sexes but everything to do with female supremacy. Whereas lust and sometimes the love that comes from it is all about equality because to receive you must also give. This story is great because it shows that in an amusing way with a little bit fun along the way. 5 stars and thank you for the enjoyable read.

Daphne123Daphne123almost 3 years agoAuthor

@sticks13 - THANK YOU! That is exactly the message I was going for when I wrote this one. - xoxo Daphne

Sman4444Sman4444almost 3 years ago

A tease finally broken in. When a woman finally is given so many orgasms by a man she can finally start appreciating him and what they can do for each other’s happiness.

spr1987spr1987over 2 years ago

Great story, I particularly liked the "live interactive artistic statement" piece. That was very creative and well done. I look forward to reading more of your works.

18matured18maturedover 2 years ago

This should be made into a movie

Daphne123Daphne123over 2 years agoAuthor

@18matured - hehehehe, that made me giggle. - xoxo Daphne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great work. More please.!! LOL!!!!

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

It was awesome and I am soaking wet and craving a good fucking❀️❀️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story...! *****

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nicely done, Daphne. A good premise well executed. We're there rating stars available, I would give five wholeheartedly. One of the best I've read here. Now I'm off to check out more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have read tons of erotic stories but never of this level of writing. Your stories are very uh inspiring ;) but they also show that you are a fucking good writer. you could make a living out of it.

m1km1n30m1km1n308 months ago

I would have loved for her to let them double team her, thinking she had been broken for them, only to find out she had actually taken her liberation to an unexpected level where she realized she could use any and every man around for her pleasure. How great if he had become the tortured one having to see her give it up happily to anyone without an ounce of reserve, knowing it would never be just for him and her eyes gazed lovingly on absolutely any man who gave her a fantastic orgasm. After going through all that, having learned how to take her pleasure at anytime under any circumstance, why would she settle for only him and Gavin? I wouldn’t. Gods I’d love to see him burning with jealousy as his ”lesson” unleashed an uncontrollable level of independence and sense of sexual entitlement in her for real, while his need for her to submit only to him and his whims grows at an equal pace.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Stacy - that's her name - finally learned the simple lesson in the end. And by the way... nice tits. :D

Moonshine57Moonshine573 months ago

A great ending to a great story. A nice pace through all three chapters. Well done Daphne, and a very deserving five stars!

Gene Moon aka Mooshine57

Gym52Gym5217 days ago

EXCELLENT ⭐⭐🌟⭐⭐.

Congratulations on a beautifully prepared and presented work, you have given us a plausible group of characters in a situation that we can all understand, your interpretation of the male psyche is exceptional and your woman appreciates finally that she has both the facilities and faculties to use her own intelligence in her dealings with men, there is no fixed regime in any situation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaphne123@Daphne123
APRIL 28th UPDATE Come see what's happening at Daphne's Den! https://www.patreon.com/daphnesden 51 hot stories (and counting). 282 nude and semi-nude character pictures (and counting) Updates twice a week. All content is for members only and will not appear anywhere else...e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES