Breaking Stacy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to look and my mouth fell open in complete surprise. Backlit by the majestic setting sun, walking slowly towards us, completely naked, with a gorgeous confident smile, was Stacy Richardson. Her perfectly firm breasts bounced beautifully and freely with each step, her curvy hips swaying hypnotically as she moved.

Stacy's piercing blue eyes had never been brighter, and as the ocean breeze whipped her gorgeous hair to one side, I noticed that she was still wearing her black leather choker around her neck.

As Stacy stopped directly in front of us, she ran her hand through silky hair, brushing a few stray locks from her lovely face.

"Hi," Stacy smiled cutely at me. "I wonder if you could help a girl out?"

"For old times' sake?" I asked recreating our conversation from last night.

"Um hmm," Stacy nodded, gently biting her lower lip.

"What is it you need?" I asked.

Stacy leaned in close to whisper in my ear.

"I've been a bitch, a really manipulative bitch...and I need a man to fuck me."

The words I had always dreamed about hearing Stacy Richardson say hit me so hard my cock began straining through my swim trunks.

"What about your feminist cause?" I asked. "What about the objectification of women by men?"

She looked down at my bulge and then smiled teasingly back up at me.

"I learned that I can still be a feminist and fight for women to be treated equally in the world, but I can also use my body and my sexuality to please men if I choose. It's okay for me to be treated like a sex object...if I consent to it."

Stacy gently put her arms on my shoulders and gave me a long passionate kiss. Then pulling away, she looked up at me with the most submissive blue eyes.

"...and I consent...sir. I need a man's cock inside me. I'm so fucking horny right now, I want you to pound me right here as hard as you can. I want to scream while you fucking rape me."

Her dirty talk really caught me off guard but it made me want to fuck the daylights out of her even more.

Stacy noticed my hesitation as I looked around the beach for anyone who might see us.

"There's no one around." Stacy kissed me softly over and over again as she talked. "No one will see us. (kiss) "I want you to fuck me right here. (kiss) You've wanted this pussy (kiss) since high school. (kiss) Now's your chance. (kiss) Imagine how it would feel for your cock to be inside me (kiss) unloading deep into my cunt (kiss) while my pussy muscles grip your shaft from every angle. (kiss) Caressing it, (kiss) squeezing it, (kiss) milking it over and over until you are completely dry. (kiss)

"Damn, she's so fucking good at this." I thought to myself.

Stacy gave me the naughtiest look as she placed her hands under her breasts, lifting them for me to examine. "...and I have really nice tits."

"Fuck..." I whispered out loud to myself.

"Mmm hmm," Stacy nodded and gently took the leash from my hand and attached it to the O-ring on her neck choker. Keeping her gorgeous eyes locked on mine, Stacy handed me the leash and got down on all fours.

I walked around to stand behind Stacy. She tossed her hair back and looked over her shoulder at me with pleading eyes.

"Please fuck me...sir." Stacy said softly, spreading her legs a little to give me easy access to her most intimate places. "I'm a bitch that needs to get her pussy fucked."

I quickly got in position behind her and lifted my immensely hard cock out of my trunks, lining it up with the entrance to Stacy's glorious pussy.

"Oh!" Stacy closed her eyes and jumped a little as she felt the tip of my cock touch her entrance and part the lips of her labia ever so slightly.

I savored the moment. This was Stacy Richardson, the manipulative bitch from high school. The slut who used her body to get what she wanted from men. The cunt who wouldn't let anyone whom she didn't deem worthy fuck her.

This was the very same girl who gave me the blowjob of a lifetime last night and humped the gear stick of my limo over and over again. This was the very same girl who endured hours of humiliation and pussy torture by men as an artistic statement for feminism. This was the very same girl who was now on all fours completely naked in front of me wearing a leash and begging me to fuck her.

She was ready.

It was time to finally break her.

Stacy's mouth fell open and her gorgeous blue eyes went wide as I pushed my cock forward into her cunt, parting the walls of her pussy and tunneling deep...DEEP into her womb.

"Ohgod!!!" Stacy wiggled her hips a little in an attempt to adjust to the size of my large member. "That...is...ohgod...so...f- fucking...big! It's...oh fuck...it's going in so deep...all the w- way...shit...up to...m- my cervix."

"See what you've been missing all these years?" I said as I began to slowly pump the full length of my shaft in and out of Stacy's warm wet pussy.

"Ooooooooh...fuuuuuuck..." Stacy laid her head back as the sensation of my cock pumping far into her depths washed over her entire magnificent body. Her perfect breasts gave in to gravity and hung down beautifully, swaying back and forth as I pumped her from behind. Her pussy was literally quivering each time I thrust into her.

"Oh fuck!! Oh fuck!! Oh fuck!!! OH FUCK!!!!" Stacy cried out as each thrust of my cock seemed to hit deeper and deeper as I slammed into her cunt. When Stacy tried to lower her head in fatigue, I pulled hard on her leash, forcing her to lift up and arch her back.

"OH FUCK!!!" Stacy cried out. "Pull my hair you fucking bastard!!!" As I reached down and grabbed a section of her beautiful silky brunette hair, Stacy looked over at my driver.

"Oh fuck, get over here Gavin," Stacy managed to pant the words out as I began to ride her pussy as if I were breaking in a young pony. "I need...oh fuck...I need something in my mouth to shut me up. OHHH!!!"

Gavin did as he was told and quickly presented his shaft to Stacy who immediately began going down on it like a girl desperate for a cock to swallow.

"Mmm mmm," Stacy moaned in satisfaction, her beautiful blue eyes looking up at my driver in submission.

(SMACK!!!)

"UMMMM!!!" Stacy squealed with Gavin's cock in her mouth as I spanked her firm ass hard, continuing to pull on her hair and slam my shaft into her ever faster, her perfect breasts bouncing beautifully back and forth with every powerful thrust of the cocks deep inside her.

Together, the two of us pounded Stacy Richardson from both ends, aggressively ravaging her amazing body and pulling the most exquisite squeals of pleasure from her.

(SMACK!!!)

"UMMMM!!!" Stacy's eyes went wide as I spanked her fantastic ass again.

Pulling back on her leash, I slammed my cock all the way into Stacy's cunt, the head of my shaft hitting her cervix, causing her eyes to roll back in her head as she sighed in immense pleasure.

Stacy's pussy clamped down on my shaft from all sides like a vice and seemed to pull me in, milking my cock as if her cunt were giving in to some primal need to be inseminated.

Inseminated by a man.

"Fuck, Stacy!" I said feeling my cock getting ready to deliver its load. "Your pussy is so tight it's pulling everything out of me!!!"

Then it happened.

"MMMMMM!!!!! MMMMMMMM!!!!!" Stacy screamed at the top of her lungs as she came, her pussy exploded with liquid gushing all over my cock as it instantly unloaded into her depths. The vibrations from Stacy's screams sent Gavin over the edge as he came down Stacy's throat moments later. All three of our bodies locked in tension as the massive release of orgasmic ecstasy overwhelmed us.

As the tidal waves lessened into little ripples, Gavin and I both pulled out of Stacy at the same time, leaving her panting breathlessly, her perfect body defiled and quivering with aftershocks.

Stacy Richardson had been well and truly fucked.

"Mygod, that was unbelievable you two," Stacy managed to say, "I've never been fucked that hard before."

She tried to get up but Stacy's muscles instantly gave out. "Fuck, I can't even stand."

I gallantly got down and lifted Stacy by her back and legs while she wrapped her arms around my neck. Gavin collected our things as I walked back towards the resort, carrying Stacy in my arms. She stared at me lovingly with those beautiful blue eyes without saying a word.

It was then that we noticed a small group of people nearby watching us. How long had they been there? Thankfully, they looked like guests rather than security. As we passed by, Stacy smiled and blushed slightly, giving the group a cute little wave.

"Wow," one of the onlookers commented, "that is one hot bitch."

I glared at the man who made the comment and raised an eyebrow as I corrected him.

"Her name is 'Stacy'."

EPILOGUE

"Yes absolutely," I said to a client on the phone in my corporate office. "Our company is undertaking a new initiative. We're partnering with a new company to help raise awareness and prevent sexual harassment in the workplace. We've ac..."

The door to my office suddenly opened and Stacy sauntered in, closing the door behind her. I stopped my conversation mid-sentence when I saw what Stacy had chosen to put on today. She was wearing the most gorgeous set of black lace underwear I'd ever seen with black two-inch heels and her black leather choker. The bra held her firm breasts beautifully, pushing them up and showing wonderful cleavage. The panties were small but fit around her hips perfectly, showing off her gorgeous legs and rear.

As Stacy walked over to one of the filing cabinets, she smiled and gave me a flirty wave.

Suddenly I remembered I was on the phone. "Um yes...actually I've invested a quarter million dollars in this new company."

Taking a file from the cabinet, Stacy walked over to my desk and perched on the corner just a few inches from me, crossing her legs and fanning herself teasingly with the file folder.

"Yes, I've put my best person in charge of the project. Her name is Stacy Richardson." I placed my hand over the phone and looked at Stacy, mouthing the words "nice tits" to her.

Stacy smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Yes, Miss Richardson is a very hard worker."

While I continued on the phone, Stacy hopped off the desk and pushed my chair back. Smiling naughtily, she got down on her knees in front of me and began undoing my trousers.

"I know it's a challenging task," I continued as I felt my zipper being pulled down and Stacy's hands gently taking my cock out of my trousers. "Miss Richardson never backs down from a challenge though. She loves to do things that are really really hard."

Stacy gave a deliberate sigh at my corny euphemism and then proceeded to envelop my cock with her warm wet mouth.

"Yes, Miss Richardson is a strong advocate for women's rights. She loves to sink her teeth into a problem like this."

I could almost hear Stacy's eyes rolling as she playfully but gently bit on my shaft before returning to the task of sucking on my cock.

"So what do you think, Governor? Can we count on your support for this event? September 6th? Let me check to see if that date will work."

"Mmm hmm," Stacy nodded as her head continued to bob up and down on my shaft.

"Yes that works fine. 1pm?"

Stacy gave me two thumbs up as she began sucking harder and faster.

"Perfect, Governor. I'll have her call you later today. She's in the middle of something right now. Great to talk to you again. Goodbye."

Stacy took my cock out of her mouth. "That's a big project," she said using her hand to keep jacking my shaft. "I don't think I can do it alone." Cocking her head to one side, she smiled cutely. "Can you help a girl out?"

"For old times' sake?" I replied.

"Mmm hmm," Stacy nodded.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, convince me."

Stacy raised her eyebrows. "All right, you asked for it...sir."

I realized after seeing Stacy's naughty smile that I needed to be careful what I wished for.

Stacy took a deep breath and enveloped the entire length of my cock in her mouth.

"Oh...Stacy..." I sighed laying my head back as she began to deep throat my shaft, sending me into a universe of pleasure and ecstasy that I never wanted to end.

*

As always, a lot of work went into writing this fantasy. If you enjoyed it please give it some stars. Also, feel free to read my many other stories. I write and submit works hoping that they tease your imagination and bring you happiness. - xoxo Daphne

12