Breaking the Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think she has in store for us?" Naomi asked, the trepidation in her voice mirroring what Elena was feeling.

"Knowing her? Could be anything. Probably something horny though."

"That's what I figured." She said, rolling her eyes a little. "I'm not sure how the rest of you even keep up with her."

"Nobody keeps up with Hayley." Elena said, adding, in her head 'except for Marco it seems'. "We're all in the same boat as you, just riding the waves she leaves in her wake." Naomi smiled, brushing some of her long, dark hair out of her face.

"That's... comforting to hear, actually. I thought I was the black sheep of the group."

By now they had a pretty good idea of what Hayley had in mind. They found themselves near the hallway leading to the private rooms, their path barred by a rather bored looking bouncer.

"Can I help you ladies?" He asked, his voice much deeper than expected.

"I hope so! Is Anders available? It's my bestie's bachelorette party, and she needs a dance."

"I don't, really. It's fine." Elena tried to say. She had warmed up to the venue somewhat, but a private dance? Her ears burned just considering it.

"Poppycock!" Hayley cut her off without looking away from the bouncer. "So, Anders?"

The bouncer looked straight over Hayley's head (which, to be fair, was incredibly easy to do), meeting Elena's eyes.

"That true? Congrats on the wedding, ma'am." Elena, caught off guard, thanked him. "So you're looking to see what Anders can do for you, eh?" This, too, was directed not at Hayley, who was silent and incredulous, likely because a man was ignoring her- something she surely wasn't used to.

"I, uh...." Elena stammered, not sure how to answer. Hayley turned, joining the burly man in looking at Elena.

"Rule 6: 'the Maid of Honour is the boss; what she says, goes.'"

"Hell no!" Exclaimed Elena. "That one is cheating! Besides, aren't 5 rules plenty?"

"No, I'm afraid Rule 7 is 'There are as many rules as I decide there are.' Still, though, we can workshop number 6. How about this- we limit the rule so that it only works 3 times tonight."

"That's... better." Elena said, still not willing to give too much ground.

"Great! You'll have a blast, trust me."

Though probably against her better judgement, Elena did trust Hayley. Her friend might be wild, but she had never led Elena into anything that she regretted doing, and if one person always knew how to find the funnest aspect of everything, it was Hayley.

"You coming too, Naomi?" Elena asked.

"Ummmm... I mean, I guess. If you're going, I guess I will." Her voice trailed off, inaudible over the music. Elena was shocked at first that her shy, introverted friend would willingly walk into a private dance with a stripper. Looking back to the slightly raised table, where their party had set up, the reason came to her rather quickly. Not the biggest fan of strangers, she would have likely felt incredibly awkward around Maya, and while she got along fine with Alaina, their personalities were so different, and their acquaintance so recent that it made sense that Naomi would rather stick with her two oldest friends.

"Alright, you can go on in. Room 7, on the right." It seemed that Hayley had worked things out after all. As the three went to enter the hallway, the bouncer placed his large hand on Elena's shoulder, stopping her in her tracks.

"You sure you're good with this? If she's just pressuring you into this, say the word and I'll kick her out." Elena was shocked. Was that how things had come across to him? She thought for a spell... was that what was going on? Well, sorta, she concluded. But it's not like she was against it, right?

Of all the places Elena ever expected to reconsider the motivations of her childhood friend, the private rooms of a strip club had not crossed her mind.

Hayley may be a self-admitted slut, but she was a good friend, and always knew where Elena's boundaries were without her even needing to tell her. She may lead Elena to tiptoe outside of her comfort zone, but that's healthy to do, right? She had never left a crazy experience with Hayley feeling anything other than thankful that she had gone along with it.

Her mind made up, she lifted the bouncer's hand off of her shoulder, noticing how much bigger and rougher his hands were than hers.

"Thanks, but I'm good. It's just my first time, is all." The bouncer nodded and stepped aside properly, leaving her to catch up to her friends, who were already at the door with a big number 7 stencilled across the front.

The inside of the room was styled like a luxurious bedroom. Purple satin drapes adorned the walls, and a puffy velvet-upholstered chaise filled the back wall. The three girls sank into the seat, two out of three of them making a conscious effort to hide their panties. Moments later, the sound of a bell came over the speakers, followed by upbeat, but subtler music than what played in the club outside. The walls must be partially soundproofed, as only the bass heavy beat came through with any clarity from out there, leaving the almost jazzy music inside the room to be easily heard.

As the song started, Anders entered the room, still shirtless as they had left him. A smile crossed his face as he locked eyes with Elena, one which she felt compelled to return.

He began his dance, getting up close and personal with each of the girls, but not touching them. Eventually, he turned around, placing his hands at his sides. In one smooth motion, he pulled his shorts clean off, revealing the crocodile-print T-string thong wrapped tightly around a... sizeable python.

Elena's eyes were transfixed on his package as he continued to dance. She watched as it bounced this way and that, its weight shifting slowly, indicating a hefty trouser snake. This time, he did include touching in his dance. Starting with Hayley, he put his left leg on the back of the chair behind her, hovering his crotch maybe 15 centimetres away from her face, he took her hands, tracing them along his abs. Sinking lower and lower, her fingertips danced along the V-shaped ridges where his obliques met his transversus abdominis muscles before curving around his waist. Reaching around, her hands closed on his ass, giving it a few slaps and squeezes.

The dance wore on, and he moved to Naomi. Clearly out of her depth, Naomi was at least a good sport with Hayley's ideas. She likely realized, as Elena did, that Hayley had a sixth sense for these kinds of things. To that end, she sat there, red in the face and eyes darting all over the place, as Anders gyrated himself before her. She let out a squeal as he took her hand, gently placing it on his pecs, then letting go.

She was still for a moment, then her hand began to explore a little, gliding over the stripper's chest. After a few moments of this, she timidly pulled her hand back, eyes glued to her knees, which were locked tightly together.

Taking it in stride- literally- Anders danced his way over to Elena. The knot of nervous anticipation that had been forming in her gut burst all at once. She was suddenly very okay with this. It was innocent, just a strip show. No different than porn, really, it just engages all of the senses. Or... she mentally stammered, most of them.

Anders was before her now, his hot body tantalizingly close. Elena couldn't keep her eyes off of him- his thick arms, solid torso, large, bouncing... He pulled Elena to her feet, turning to face away from her and pressing up on her. His almost entirely naked body was pressed up against Elena's- she could feel the muscles shifting under his skin as he continued to dance, rubbing himself up on Elena.

"Woooo!" Hayley cheered. "Take off that thong!"

The stripper took his time following her request, instead resuming what he and Elena had started out on the dancefloor, placing her hands on his naked chest. Eventually, though, he did lead her hands ever lower, until she felt the band of his last piece of clothing under her fingers. He led her hands under that band, running down the fronts of his legs. She could feel the front of his underwear lifting as her hands made their way down his thighs, feeling the bumpy abductors beneath his skin. She was engrossed with the feeling of his inner thighs when she heard a quiet snap, and something hot and heavy fell onto her hand.

Still unable to see around Anders, who was built like a tree trunk, she reached her hand up, feeling around. Eventually her fingers wrapped around something smooth, hard, and gently pulsing. It didn't take a genius to figure out what it was. It seemed as if Anders had removed his snap-away underwear, which she confirmed by looking down at where his totally naked ass was now pressed up against her crotch. She was of course holding his semi-erect cock in her hand, and by the time she came to her senses, she noticed she was lightly stroking it, toying with the underside of its flared head. It was only the song coming to an end that broke her trance, and she quickly retreated to the couch. Anders turned to face them, his cock, now sticking straight out from his body, was at face level, and pointed directly at Elena. As he moved and shifted, it bobbed around, the occasional pulse of blood causing it to twitch, flaring up to an impressively thick degree. He wasn't remarkably long- maybe average at around 5-6 inches, but his penis was as proportionally thick as the rest of him was. Elena recalled how her fingers, though long and dainty, hadn't quite been able to wrap themselves fully around his member- and that had been before it was fully erect.

"So, girls," he said, his gentle voice pulling her eyes off of his dick- though it continued to look directly at her. "Are we doing another dance, or are we calling it a day?"

Hayley turned to the other two.

"Another?" She said simply, her face and upper chest visibly flushed. Elena couldn't deny that she was getting turned on. The situation was so wild, so... freeing. She knew she was curious how the dance would proceed, so she nodded her head. Naomi followed suit soon afterwards, her eyes looking all around the room, anywhere but at the cock.

Elena noticed that her own eyes had drifted back downwards, and she was now following the forking line of a thick vein running along the underside of his organ. She imagined how its ridges would feel... in her hand... in her mouth... in her...

"Alright, yes please! Dance that hot body for us!" Hayley said, prompting Anders to start a new song. His movements were smooth and effortless as he made his way around the room, his cock, still hard, bounced around, trailing his movements.

Yet again, he first danced over to Hayley, using her as a barometer to test the mood of the room. He got low and close, so that his shaft rested just below the swell of her breasts, barely hidden by the lacy undergarment she wore as a shirt. He moved his hips upward, trailing his tip along her sternum, briefly getting sandwiched by the press of her hefty rack. Just as his head emerged from her cleavage, he tilted his hips back and stood up, sending his dick before her face without touching it. Elena noticed Hayley putting her tongue back in her mouth as Anders began waving his erection over her head, occasionally letting it fall on her forehead with a heavy slap sound, eliciting laughter from Hayley.

As the dancer got bolder, sitting beside Hayley and resting his member on her lap, hands exploring her midsection, she turned to her friends, her voice breathy as she spoke.

"Ladies, I'm thinking Rule 1 needs a... temporary adjustment." This she said as she reached her hands around her back. "Anders here has been kind enough to show us what he's working with." She reached her hand over and grabbed the equipment in question, lifting it up and giving it a few pumps, causing a small bead of clear fluid to pool at its tip. "I say we return the favour. Per Rule 1, by my authority as Maid of Honour, take your fucking tops off!" This last part came out as a cheer as her own bra popped off with surprising force, instantly revealing her pretty pink nipples.

"Wha...?" Naomi was stunned, her brain clearly shutting down, overloaded by the situation. Elena, for her part, was nervous, but curious. Her newly strengthened trust in her friend made her feel safe, insulated from consequences, and most importantly free to make her own decisions.

Resolute, she pulled her dress down over her breasts, baring them for the others to see. Feeling how uncomfortably the garment bunched up around her midsection, she took a deep breath, then pulled it all the way off, leaving her in nothing but her panties and stockings.

"Alright, happy? We've already crossed so many lines, though- I... I'm not gonna cheat on Katelyn."

"Awww, any day I get to see your tits and ass is a happy day for me, babe. You know I won't make you do anything you'll regret, right?"

"I... yeah... I trust you."

"Great! Now, Naomi- your dress is sexy as fuck, but right now it needs to be on the floor with Ellie's." She continued stroking the stripper as she spoke, until he stood up and resumed shaking his hips, cock dancing around Hayley's face. On one particularly close pass, Elena saw her tongue dart out, licking Ander's glans from bottom to top. A thin strand of saliva and pre-cum dangled between the two for a moment as they separated, eventually falling to glisten between the blonde bombshell's boobs, in the thin, deep chasm of her cleavage.

Naomi, for her part, was paralyzed with indecision. Muttering something to herself that the other two couldn't hear.

"You can leave, if you're not comfortable." Elena said, putting her hand on her friend's lap.

Naomi took a slow, deep breath.

"No, no. Raph' is always saying that I need to let loose more often. I'll do it, I just... need a moment."

Elena wasn't quite sure that Naomi's boyfriend specifically wanted her to take her clothes off in a strip club, with a naked man rubbing his cock all over her, but before she could articulate this, the petite Asian girl had already unzipped the back of her asymmetric blue knee-length dress, leaving it to fall to the ground in a heap.

Beneath her clothes, she wore a cute pair of white cotton panties with a blue checkered pattern. Her bra was white, slim enough to not make lines in her dress, but otherwise unremarkable- emphasizing function over form. Still, though, ordinary as her underwear was, she wore it very well. Her breasts, somewhat larger than Elena had supposed, bulged slightly from the tops of her cups, and her surprisingly curvy ass swallowed her cutesy panties, giving a pretty clear view of her naked cheeks. Her complexion was flawless, long stretches of unbroken perfection only interrupted by a few cute constellations of freckles.

Naomi gulped, as if the reality of what she just did was only now sinking in. She reached briefly for the clasp of her bra, but, apparently thinking better of it, decided to just sit back down instead.

Anders, watching this all unfold while getting his meat beat by Hayley, gave a short cheer, his cock bobbing up and down in appreciation.

Getting up, he moved over to Naomi, sitting next to her and wrapping his big arm around her shoulders. His body angled inwards, causing his cock to occasionally bump against her ribs. He danced a little, but mostly he whispered in Naomi's ear- causing her to let out a few nervous giggles, then eventually a genuine laugh. She whispered back to him a bit, Elena caught the word "boyfriend", then he got up, continuing his dance, but doing so from slightly further back. Naomi actually had a smile on her blushing face as she watched his cock bounce around, tracing arcane symbols in the air before her.

His spell must have been successful, as after about a minute of this, Naomi tentatively reached her hand up. At first, she just prodded at the base of his shaft, watching as it bounced back like a spring. Getting bolder, she circled two fingers around it, just below the head, so that the crook of her thumb and forefinger rested directly against his frenulum. She gave a few light strokes, eventually folding the rest of her fingers around it too. She did this for a few moments before pulling her hand back, face burning red. Anders moved back to Hayley, who immediately began stroking him off properly.

Eventually, the song came to an end, leaving a tense looking Anders to slowly extricate himself from Hayley's frantic HJ. As he left, she looked rather distant, her hands still raised, as if not ready to give up their prize.

"Tell you what." Anders said, breaking the silence. "I'll throw in another dance for free- as a present to the bachelorette. I'm going to need you to join me over here though."

Elena thought for a second. She was definitely curious, she had to admit. Plus she knew that Rule 4 required her to go along with this. It was just some dirty dancing, right? Not cheating- though she was definitely dancing along the line- one of the few lines she hadn't already crossed, that was.

Getting to her feet, she removed her wedges, not confident in her ability to dance in them. She then padded her way over to Anders, noting the heated floor beneath her toes.

The stripper grabbed hold of her waist, using it to control her as he danced all around, his soldier standing at attention the whole time, often brushing up against Elena's naked flesh. At one point, he placed himself in front of her, bent down slightly, and placed his cock directly between her slightly parted thighs. As he released it, it slammed into her thinly covered loins with what felt like the force of a freight train. A choked moan shivered its way out of Elena's mouth as her pussy suddenly ignited, burning with an intense inner heat. Anders grabbed his cock, giving it a few slow pumps, its tip tracing little wet lines on her thighs, then released it, springing it back up once again. This time, the tip struck her clitoris directly, and he was sure to move it around a little before pulling it down and repeating the process.

Elena, knees weak and panties rapidly moistening, was using all of her concentration to stay on her feet, but every time Anders rammed his cock against her pussy, and every time he stroked his thick member along her folds from clit to anus, she felt herself giving way a little. In the back of her mind, she knew this was too much, but that voice was drowned out more and more by each successive shock of pleasure zipping through her nervous system.

"These panties are so cute." He said, placing his hand on the front of them, running his fingers along her mons. "I like the bows on the front."

"Those aren't just bows!" Hayley said, surprising Elena- she had forgotten that there were other people here. "Give a tug on the bottom one, see what happens."

"Oh?" Said Anders, quickly moving his hand down, just barely avoiding touching her trembling pussy as it came to rest just past her anus, where the ties began. He played gently with the lace, causing Elena's panties to slide around, small wet sounds just barely audible from below. For all his play, he didn't untie the laces, only tugged at them gently, resulting in Elena becoming more and more flustered. Eventually, the song ended and a new one began, but the two were still there, Anders sliding his body around while Elena stood, frozen in a potent combination of fear, nervousness, and excitement.

She could feel the moisture beginning to run down her thighs when she felt an especially hard tug from Anders. It was angled in such a way that it didn't undo the ties, but it did catch her attention. Opening her eyes, though still half-lidded with lust, she saw that Anders was looking directly at her, a question dancing behind his deep blue eyes.

123456...9