Breaking the Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shirukien
shirukien
30 Followers

The so-called 'Silent Studs' pushed their way through the spectators, joining the dozen or so people in the centre. Their eyes locked on Elena, and they made a beeline for her. One of them, Hamill, she thought, moved to present his cock to her mouth from the side, whereas the other, Leo, moved between her legs, teasing his organ along her drenched slit, but never going inside. Elena was glad that she still had the red bracelet to protect her, because she knew her willpower would not be able to hold out long. She had done a lot of crazy, unexpected things tonight, but she didn't intend to cheat on Katelyn, and as long as nobody was allowed to penetrate her, she thought she could get away on a technicality.

Still though, feeling the smooth head of Leo's rod massaging the entrance to her most sensitive place awoke some primal urges in her. Her tongue, meanwhile, danced along Hamill's dick, taking in his intoxicating masculine aroma. More than once she lost herself in the throes of the moment, and tried to take the dick into her mouth, or even to engulf Leo with her pussy, but each time the strippers dutifully pulled away, keeping their members just barely out of reach for insertion, leaving Elena only to tease and be teased.

A stranger had joined Hayley's cocksucking, welcomed eagerly, if the hands on each other's tits was anything to go by. Meanwhile, on her other side, the man had pinned the woman in a mating press, asses close enough for Elena to touch as he made out with her, his long, hard cock resting just against her vulnerable pussy.

Meanwhile, Elena's frustration was mounting. Her hole was being relentlessly teased, and Hamill's cock had been painting her tongue with his delicious pre-cum.

"You want to fuck them?" Hayley yelled over the music and around a cock.

Elena shook her head.

"I can't, that would definitely be cheating. Up until now it's all been just raunchy fun, but I can't actually have sex with one of these... sexy hunks..."

"You're dodging the question, babe. I didn't ask if you could fuck their hard, throbbing cocks, I asked if you wanted to fuck their hard, throbbing cocks."

Bolts of liquid lightning zipping from her pussy out to the rest of her body, Elena's response was automatic.

"I want to fuck them sooooo fucking badly. I am drenched right now, I need to be stuffed with a big, fat cock before I go crazy... but I can't cheat on Katelyn."

Hayley's lips curled into a smile as she passed the stripper's cock to the other girl.

"Well then I have just the thing for you. Ahem! Rule 8: 'It's only cheating if it goes in your pussy.'"

It was as though a whole world of possibility had opened up to Elena with those simple words. She lay back for a moment, just revelling in the sights and sensations around her. Could it really be so simple? She shook herself, trying to clear her thoughts and assess the situation.

The pounding rhythms of overly loud dance music slammed through Elena, vibrating her ribs in time with the thrumming beat. She looked to her left and was greeted by the sight of her oldest friend and another girl giving a sloppy blowjob to a very lucky man. To her right, she saw a couple just straight up fucking, the heat from their mingling bodies crossing the small distance to Elena, giving her goosebumps. In front of her eyes, she could see only cock.

How the hell did I get here? She thought to herself, casting her mind back to the morning.

Or, at least, she tried to. So distracted was she by her mounting lust, though, that there was little else she could think about successfully. Only one thought remained in her mind. Looking about the room frantically, she spotted Jens the announcer not far away, his cock buried in some woman's throat. Elena got his attention, then, speaking through her moans, just barely managed to get a short sentence across.

"I'd like a purple bracelet please!" This she added to by ripping the red band right off of her wrist. She deftly attached the new bracelet offered to her, then grabbed hold of Leo's cock, aiming it lower, feeling its rounded head press up against the ring of her back door. With both the rod and her eager asshole both slick with her own arousal, it wasn't long before Elena felt herself stretching over his tip, her tight hole devouring its prey. Her eyes rolled back into her head as he bottomed out, his entire length pressing against her walls. Remembering that she had another job to do, Elena felt around for Hamill, taking him immediately into her mouth, swirling her tongue in a corkscrew motion.

Leo pumped slowly and steadily into her, pulling out until she was nearly empty before burying himself deep within her. No stranger to anal sex (though usually with toys, not cocks), Elena was shaking with every thrust, Leo's thick, veiny tool exploring every inch of her insides, leaving her asshole positively buzzing with a potent combination of slight pain and extreme pleasure. She moaned loudly around Hamill's thrusting dick. At some point, a third cock had joined them, hovering over her other shoulder. This she grabbed without hesitation, feeling it begging her to jerk it off.

How the Studs managed to fuck in complete silence baffled Elena, her own throat beginning to feel worn out- both from her passionate, throaty moans, and from the cock pistoning into and out of it. They had a certain uncanniness to them, but instead of being creepy it only made them more mysterious and intriguing.

Forcing herself to look around, Elena saw that the whole club had kicked off into a full blown orgy. Barely anybody had any clothes on, and the number of empty holes was small. Couplings of all different kinds of people were occurring all around her. On the stage, nearby, three girls and a man were engaged in an unbroken loop of oral sex. Past them, she could see a man on his knees, a cute black girl's impressive cock splitting his lips open. To their left a group of around five men seemed to be getting pleasured by somebody on the ground between them, though Elena couldn't make out anything about them.

All around the room it was the same thing- everybody lost in the passion of the moment. Sweaty bodies filled her vision, seeping into her mind until she felt connected with the whole room. Something was missing, though. As she began to consider what, she felt telltale tightening in Hamill's erection, and was soon rewarded with a mouthful of cream. Wondering if it was company policy for all strippers at the Starlight Lounge to chug a litre of pineapple juice the morning before a show, Elena greedily gulped as Hamill's spasming rod fed her more and more of his delectable cum. As he retreated, going off to bury his tongue between Maya's legs, she turned her lips to the other man, kissing and slurping up and down his dick. About a minute later, he erupted on her tits, spraying her melons with a thin, reflective sheen. At nearly the same time, she felt Leo swell within her, stretching her to her limit for one glorious second before a sudden bloom of heat spread through her insides. Each twitch, each thrust, each wad of cum made a heat burn deep in Elena's chest. As he bottomed out with one final push, she felt the heat grow and expand, first taking over her brain, then spreading to her lungs and arms and toes. She was paralyzed, her muscles tight with the overwhelming situation.

When Leo finished redecorating her ass, he lowered her gently to the bench and walked off, vanishing into the crowd as though he was never there.

After lying back and breathing heavily for several minutes, Elena pulled herself up, taking stock of the orgy situation.

Beside her, Hayley was fingerbanging a stranger while getting piped by her stripper from before. Seeing Elena stirring, she motioned for her to come closer.

"Fuck! Babe, this is great! How were those cocks?" She didn't pause, and neither did Dominic, so for the second time today Elena carried on a conversation with her oldest friend mid-coitus.

"They were just what I needed!" Elena answered honestly.

"Well there's more of that to come. I've been Ahn! Fuck fuck fuuuuck! Sorry. I... I've been keeping... track. Holy fuck keep fucking me like that!" She started shivering, a glazed look in her eyes.

When she came down from her orgasm, she threw her hands up and cheered, and several people returned the sentiment.

"Shit that was awesome. Anyway, I've been keeping track, and you still have seven strippers left to touch for Rule 5. I'd like to make a change to the rule, too. The revised Rule 5 is ''You can't end the night until you've made every stripper cum at least once.' Now go out and get them!"

"One of these days..." Elena began, pretending to threaten Hayley.

"You'll go down on me? Aww, thank you! Can that day be today?" She blew a kiss towards her friend.

"Well apparently I need to go hunt down some strippers, so you'll just have to wait."

"Don't worry, baby. I'm a patient girl."

Elena swallowed hard. Had Hayley always been this sexy? Yes. She quickly decided the answer was yes.

Giving her friend a quick hug, she started walking idly around the room. She would look for the strippers, but first she wanted to check on her friends. She found Maya quickly enough, her smooth skin covered in some kind of glistening oil as she fucked the well-endowed black girl that Elena had noticed earlier.

"Hey Maya! How are you doing?" She called out to her, approaching the pair.

"Oh! Hey Elena! I'm good. This dick is incredible! I thought M... uh, Adam was big, but she gives him a run for his money!"

Elena felt a little squirming feeling of anxiety upon hearing Maya mention her husband. Katelyn... fuck. Had she gone too far?

"So... you're married, right? Is Adam... okay with... does he know that you fuck other people?"

Maya let out a laugh, and took a good little while struggling to get it under control.

"Sorry, sorry. I don't mean to laugh, it's just that... well, see that guy over there? Dirty blonde hair, stubble, really fucking cute." Elena followed her finger, seeing a man with very delicate, attractive features standing some distance away. His hand was busy jerking himself off, and he smiled and waved with the other as the two girls looked over.

"That's him." Elena returned the wave. Yep- Maya was definitely one of Hayley's friends. But wait... she was one of Hayley's friends too. What did that say about her? Could it be possible to have sex without... Elena was lost in thought, pondering technicalities and definitions.

"So have you seen Naomi around? I saw her go towards the back earlier, but haven't seen her since."

"The back?" Elena said, turning her eyes in that direction. The only things back there were two bathrooms and the private rooms. "I'll go see if I can find her, thanks." She walked, somewhat unsteadily, through the wall of fucking. Along the way, multiple people grabbed her ass, tits, or thighs, and she took the opportunity to do the same to a few people. She spotted one of the strippers nearby (Alexei something or other) getting his face ridden by a curvy Hispanic girl. Seeing his hard cock standing alone and untended to, and thinking of Rule 5, she leaned in to talk to him. An idea had crossed her mind, and maybe he could help.

"Hey, do you think you could do me a favour?" She asked, holding his cock by the base and squeezing it. "It's my bachelorette party, and my maid of honour has challenged me to get all of the strippers to cum. Can you find them all when you're done with her and let them know to meet me in the VIP in, say, forty-five minutes?" He never stopped his tongue-work, but his eyes communicated his agreement well enough. She thanked him, then continued on her way to the private rooms, where she intended to search first.

She heard a small sound coming from booth 1, marked with a large circle stencilled around the blocky number. Like somebody whimpering- she couldn't quite tell yet, but it did kind of sound like Naomi. Was she crying in there? Intending to comfort her friend, Elena pushed the door open, finding it unlocked. Inside, she found Naomi sprawled out on the floor, still in her underwear. She had reattached the harness she had gotten earlier, and fixed the dildo into place. The vibration turned up, she mashed the butt end of the toy into her clitoris, over her practically translucent white panties. She whimpered and moaned, biting her fist to stop herself from crying out.

She groggily looked up as Elena entered, her eyes immediately going wide and her hand flying away from the dildo so fast that it was only a blur. She started looking frantically about, and Elena realized she was looking for the remote to her still-vibrating sex toy. She spotted it first, bending to pick it up. She looked at the remote for a moment, finally finding the off button.

"You know, it seems like you can just do that out there." She said, helping her friend into a seated position.

"Yeah, I... I suppose I could." She didn't look inclined to continue, but Elena gave her a moment anyway. "I just... I don't know how the rest of you do it. How you act so free. With Anders, I got caught up in the moment, and when I was up there on that stage, the only reason I wasn't terrified was because... because I was too busy cumming- if Jessie hadn't gotten a ringer almost immediately, I think I would have run away. It sank in a little while afterwards, and I haven't been able to show my face out there since."

Naomi, now on her feet, was engulfed by Elena's hug. Elena pulled away quickly, however, when Naomi's strap-on, shifted by the movement of their hug, almost slipped right into her, catching her by surprise.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to make you do anything you weren't okay with." Elena carefully went in for another hug, being sure to aim the dildo away.

"That's the thing though- I am okay with it, or, at least, I want to be. I don't regret playing that game, it was incredible, I just don't know how to accept that I'm okay with it, you know? I need..." She went silent, a curious look on her face. "I have an idea... if it's you, I can... you can help me get used to this sort of thing."

"Okay, yeah. What can I do for you?"

"Ummm... well, just stay here for a moment. Just, uh, watch." Slowly, with hands trembling, she reached around her back, snapping open the hooks of her bra. She held the cups against her breasts- a respectable b or c cup maybe- then, closing her eyes tight, let it fall to the ground. Her boobs were some of the most immaculately shaped titties Elena had ever had the good fortune to see. They were perfect teardrops with just the barest hint of concavity to their upper slope. Her nipples were cherry red and looked like the perfect size- just enough to make a mouthful. They pressed together slightly in the middle, forming a faint but alluring hint of cleavage that Elena had never imagined Naomi would have.

But the petite woman wasn't done yet- working around the many thigh straps and buckles, she shimmied her panties off too, revealing a perfectly symmetrical pink pussy, its sides smooth and utterly hairless. As she shifted the harness, Elena caught a glimpse of the triangular tuft of black pubes adorning the crown of her slit. Her clothes, save for the sex toy, now removed, Naomi stood silent and still for a while before Elena moved back in for a hug.

"That was very brave of you." She said, recognizing how this was a step for her friend. That was when she noticed that something about the hug had changed. She was very conscious of the feeling of their breasts mashed together, of the feeling of skin on skin, and of the feeling of the strap on dildo just below her vagina, sawing back and forth just a tiny bit. Elena pulled back a little- keeping Naomi in her arms but leaning her head back so they could look each other in the eyes. They said nothing, just staring into each other's eyes for a long while, the tiny movements below never stopping.

Her gaze flicking down to Elena's mouth, Naomi leaned in, eyes closing and lips puckering. Elena met her kiss with her own, and the two found themselves making out passionately, naked bodies held tightly together.

It was Naomi who broke the kiss first, wordlessly guiding Elena back onto the couch. Understanding her intentions, Elena settled back into the cushions, raising her legs off of the ground as she did so. Naomi kneeled at the couch's edge, rubbing her strap-on against Elena's entrance. The bachelorette stopped her for a moment, pointing to the red paper bracelet around Naomi's wrist- possibly one of the last ones still being worn in the whole building.

"Club's rules..." Elena said, holding up her own bracelet, showing off the different colour. Naomi looked from her friend's face to the bracelet on her wrist. Quickly deciding, she grabbed the small excess piece of paper folded underneath the band and pulled sideways, easily tearing the flimsy thing away. With that, Elena guided Naomi's fake cock back to her entrance, feeling it pierce into her, separating her folds like the Red Sea and plunging deep into her. Remembering that she was still holding the remote, Elena pressed the power button, selecting the first vibration level.

Both women let out a moan as the device whirred to life, stimulating Naomi's clit and Elena's insides. After taking a moment to get used to the vibration, Naomi began thrusting in and out with a slow but steady pace.

Elena noticed that Naomi's eyes were focused directly on her, and she lacked the shy, somewhat distant look they usually held. Instead, the fires of a myriad of different intense emotions burned within them. For perhaps the first time ever, Elena saw Naomi looking confident, comfortable, and in charge- it was a good look on her.

Elena leaned forward, her lips finding the spot where Naomi's shoulders met her neck, kissing tenderly along her soft skin.

A long, breathy susurration hissed from Naomi's mouth, followed by a halting breath in, her chest slowly expanding as she filled her lungs. Elena laid a trail of kisses all the way up Naomi's neck, her loins exploding with pleasure from the other girl's vibrating plastic dong sliding along her trembling walls. Her kisses trailed over neck, jawline, and cheek, eventually finding lips and interlocking. Mouths pressed tightly together, Naomi started really rocking her hips, driving her 'cock' deep into Elena's pussy, its head slamming against her g-spot along the way.

Elena wouldn't last much longer, she could feel the delicate fingers of an intense orgasm brushing up against the edge of her mind. Her kiss intensified along with the mounting sensations until the dam broke, sending a flood of dopamine and endorphins and who-knows-what-else into her brain, a sizzling streak of electricity dancing along the filaments of her nervous system.

Elena had long since lost count of her orgasms, but that didn't mean that they had stopped being remarkable. She would surely be sore in the morning, but for now she was flying high, her endorphins smoothing over any rough edges.

When she returned to the mortal plane, she pulled Naomi into a tight, four-limbed embrace, causing the toy inside of her to bury itself all the way to the base. Their tongues went wild, wrestling with each other over dominance of their shared mouths.

Pulling her weight sideways, Elena rolled Naomi onto her back, putting herself on top. With some regret, she removed the dildo from within her, feeling a profound emptiness. Undoing a few buckles, she freed Naomi of her strap-on, diving immediately between her legs, her well-practiced tongue easily finding a hard little nub. Flattening her tongue against it, she moved the muscle in tight circles, varying the pressure on her clit for maximal results. Naomi must have been close already as within only a few minutes of Elena beginning her attack, Naomi was flowing like a waterfall, culminating in a shaking, squirting orgasm that left Elena drenched with confirmation of her oral skills.

shirukien
shirukien
30 Followers
1...456789