Breaking the Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hayley?" She asked, not breaking the stripper's gaze, revelling in the pressure exerted by his hand pulling at her panties.

"Yeah babe?" She heard, following a large gulp.

"What exactly do the bracelets mean?"

"Oh, okay. The green ones mean 'no contact', the yellows mean 'non-intimate contact only'. Red means 'No penetration', and finally purple means 'anything goes'"

She glanced down at her red bracelet. No penetration? Considering everything she'd already done, and with the barrier allowed by the bracelet, she felt safe. So, when her eyes rose back up to meet Anders', she gave a tiny nod, and he smiled.

The next thing she felt was the lace slowly unravelling itself against her bare pussy as he pulled it from below. It fluttered across her mons, clitoris, labia, and eventually her hole, the loose end of the lace brushing lightly against her anus as it fell to the ground, no longer bound by her panties.

The air caressed her damp lips, immediately sending a tremor up her spine. She found herself suddenly thankful that she had cleaned up her pubic hair as Anders' hand began tracing its way along the line formed by the edge of her landing strip. A fresh flood of liquid filled her as his thick fingers passed further down, skirting the edge of her sex just barely, instead running along the bend where her leg met her crotch.

Eventually, he retracted his hand, leaving a small groan of frustration to escape from Elena's throat. Her displeasure didn't last long, though, as, taking his rod in his hand, Anders put it back between her thighs, his pre-cum now lost amidst the flow of pussy juice as he traced the head along her inner thigh, so close to her most sensitive spot. Without warning, he released his member, as before, smacking it directly against her now naked and dripping pussy. She could feel her lips fall around the invading cock, sliding back and forth along his length as he thrust his hips erotically, being sure to drag his crown firmly along her clit. This lasted only about ten seconds before she felt her legs give out, a small but powerful orgasm stealing her strength away.

She didn't fall, though. Instead, she felt two strong hands catch her- one on her upper back, and the other getting a handful of her plump behind. He began kneading and squeezing her ass as he directed Naomi to grab a folding chair from underneath the chaise. Sitting her gently in the chair, he made sure she was comfortable, then moved over to the other two.

Elena watched them as her groggy brain picked up the pieces of her shattered psyche. Hayley had already lost her own panties and miniskirt, openly touching herself as Anders danced for Naomi, who was still clad in her underwear.

Naomi, her burst of boldness clearly passed, sat with her arms folded around her chest. Her eyes, however, were glued to what was before her, her mouth hanging open just a little. Getting up, Hayley moved over behind Anders, her naked body squishing itself against his. She snaked her arm around him, snatching up his cock and giving it several languorous tugs from root to tip. She continued jerking him off, her pace steadily increasing. All the while, Naomi sat transfixed, hypnotized by the huge organ pointed directly at her face, its skin bunching up just slightly under Hayley's tightly wrapped fingers.

Finding her strength, Elena got up, finding her feet just barely able to suppourt her weight. She could feel the drenched fabric of her open panties shifting and scraping against her sensitive, primed vulva, so, without a second thought, she stepped out of them. Walking over to join her similarly naked friend. She felt heat rising into her forehead, dominating her mind. The feeling of her breasts smooshed against Anders' hard back muscles, her erect nipples stifled by his bulk, was like bellows to the fire burning between her legs. She rubbed herself up and down, her pubis riding his leg, while she moved her hand around to join Hayley's, fingers wrapping around the base, relegating Hayley to work on his cockhead. The two girls jerked him off, matching each other's rhythm perfectly. As he began to tense up, stomach tightening to reveal the six pack hidden just below the surface, Hayley used her free hand to grab Elena's ass, squeezing it hard and pulling it to the side, letting a gust of cool air breeze its way along the length of her most erogenous zones. She continued her massage as Anders' balls shot up, tightening against his base. Elena met eyes with Naomi, silently asking her a question. After some hesitation, she nodded her head slowly, a look somewhere between concern and curiosity on her face.

His cock swelled far beyond its original girth, becoming nearly as thick around as a pop can, before ejecting his first arcing spurt of cum. It landed diagonally across Naomi's face, which she responded to by closing her eyes and opening her mouth, which she did at Hayley's insistence. Elena felt another wave of force run up his penis, launching another rope with pinpoint accuracy right on to the Asian girl's tongue. A few more spurts landed on her chest, soaking into the fabric of her bra, before the stripper finished his 'performance', his still-hard cock red and throbbing.

Elena noticed a bit of cum on her fingers, and was overtaken by the urge to taste it, which she did. It was salty and gooey but not unpleasant, with faint undertones of something sweet and delicious, yet bitter- pineapple maybe? Looking over to Hayley, she saw that her friend was doing the same thing, only she was really committing- licking a long strand of hot cum from her fingers with great relish.

Naomi, on the other hand, had yet to move. She sat there, chest rising and falling as breath heaved into and out of her lungs, mouth full of jizz still hanging open, a blank look in her eye. Anders thanked the girls, tidied himself up, and left them to their stunned silence.

"Well that was fucking hot." Hayley said, one hand idly tweaking her nipple. Elena tried to sort through her thoughts. There was some conflict inside of her, but Hayley was right: any way you sliced it, what had just happened had been really fucking hot.

The two turned to Naomi, still sitting with her mouth open, a pool of cum resting on her tongue. Her eyes snapped to her two friends, like porch lights suddenly coming on.

"Hut duh I duh abouw thith?" She said, lips never touching. She was pointing to the ejaculate in her mouth.

"What, you don't swallow?" Came Hayley's response. Naomi shook her head, averting her eyes somewhat.

"Well, you do, don't you Ellie? Care to help our friend out?"

"Huh? Swallow? Hayley, I haven't been with a man in years. Besides, how am I supposed to help her?"

Hayley gave a devilish grin.

"Let me show you." She said before moving in, her naked body pressed close against Naomi's. Her mouth met Naomi's, and a few seconds passed where the only sound was the wet smacking of tongues wrestling with each other. After a moment, she pulled away, leaving Naomi looking dazed and confused.

"Left you some." Said Hayley, licking her lips.

Elena sat next to Naomi, hesitant but already feeling her motor revving again. She looked at her friend, the dazed look on her face slowly being replaced by a heavy blush.

"Can I..." Elena trailed off, her eyes darting down to Naomi's lips. Both girls sat there in silence for one heavy moment, then Naomi leaned in, her soft lips pressing against Elena's own.

They kissed for longer than Elena could tell- tongues sliding around each other, eager to explore the possibilities suggested by their partner's wet mouth. All the while, Elena could taste that thick salty-sweetness rolling around on her tongue. When eventually their kiss broke, both girls were breathing heavily, and Elena could feel a fresh wave of heat radiating from her vagina.

Naomi, now that the moment had passed, didn't seem to know what to do with her arms. She alternated between tucking them to her sides, fiddling with her hair, and pulling at the elastic waistband of her panties. Elena's attention drawn downwards by the snapping sound, she spotted a large, dark wet spot right on the gusset of her white underwear.

Reaching down for her clothes, Elena snagged Naomi's dress as well, passing it to her. She accepted it gratefully, sliding back into it without delay. Elena did the same, casting about for her panties when she was done, but finding them nowhere. She looked up at Hayley, who gave her a wink in return.

"Rule 1? Elena asked, her right eyebrow creeping its way up her forehead.

"Rule 1." Hayley answered, planting a huge, lingering kiss directly on her lips as she walked by, making for the exit.

The show had not yet resumed by the time they left the room, giving them time to clean up and get themselves another drink. Elena, for her part, was having a wild enough night already, and so opted for a glass of lemonade instead of another one of her slightly spiked seltzers.

When they came back to their table, Maya and Alaina were chatting away with each other, Maya pointing off at somewhere near the back of the club. Elena followed her finger, but wasn't sure what she was looking for, and quickly gave up.

"Where the hell have you three been?" Asked Alaina as she spotted the group.

"You think I was going to let our girl have her party without a private dance? What kind of amateur do you take me for?" Hayley responded, putting the matter to rest immediately.

The girls chatted for a while, Naomi eventually announcing that she had to call her boyfriend, and leaving with Hayley through the front doors. While they were still gone, the announcer's voice boomed from the speakers again, suppressing the dance music.

"Ladies and gentlemen! I hope you've enjoyed your intermission. We're going to get back to the show in just a few minutes here, but first, we have some housekeeping to take care of. The second half of our show tonight features a lot more man than you've seen so far, and a lot less clothing. Everybody wearing either a red or purple bracelet is good to stay where they are, but I'm going to have to ask for those with green and yellow ones to make their way out. Thanks for joining us tonight!" There was commotion as around three quarters of the people in the room filtered their way out through the main doors. The space suddenly felt much more intimate, with only three dozen or so people now crowding around the stage, compared to the easily more than one hundred people that had occupied the club previously.

Elena felt like royalty, raised above the peasants below her. As that thought occurred to her, so too did another, and she shuffled her legs closer together, wondering if the angle was right for the people below to see up her dress.

"One more thing while I have your attention: if you get into the swing of things and want to *ahem* upgrade your clearance level, you need only flag down any of our staff, and they can help you out. Without any further ado, welcome to the raunchy half of our show. Let me remind our performers and our audience that penetration of any kind is absolutely not allowed on anybody wearing a red bracelet. Purple bracelet wearers? Get ready for a good time. Up next we have two dancers. Nobody knows much about them. Some say they're rivals constantly trying to one up the other, some say they're lovers sworn forever to secrecy. They say none of this. Everybody please welcome the Silent Studs, Hamill and Leo!" Two men stepped onto the stage with military precision, each one entering from the opposite side at exactly the same moment, their steps locked in time as they approached each other along the top of the T-shaped runway. They wore matching uniforms, looking like security guards or something, and had matching, closely cropped haircuts. As they each reached the other, they deflected sideways, both of them now walking purposefully along the long part of the stage. They stopped, each turning to look out at the audience. They cupped their hands to their ears in unison, making an upward gesture with their other open hands. The room erupted into cheers- while there weren't as many voices as before, the ones that remained were enthusiastic, and they more than succeeded in filling the large space with their clamour.

The two men looked to each other, moving with an uncanny precision that made her think of Robert Patrick's character in Terminator 2. After a moment of silent eye contact, they both shook their heads, then walked further up the stage. They came to a stop about three quarters of the way to the VIP booth and repeated their motion, calling for the audience to make some noise. This time Elena added her voice to the crowd, screaming her encouragement for all to hear. Even Naomi, who had just returned with Hayley in tow, gave a short 'wooo!', stopping suddenly as if surprised by her own enthusiasm.

The dancers looked to one another again. A tense moment filled the room. Nothing could be heard but the industrial music and the last fading echoes of the room going wild. They shook their heads again, promptly resuming their journey to the end of the stage. Getting to the end, right next to the railing that Elena found herself leaning against with the rest of her friends, straining to get a better look.

They repeated their act again, the music dropping into a low, oscillating hum, slowly building in intensity and speed. The room practically exploded. Elena found herself yelling until her throat was sore, the rest of her group also joined in, drowning out the building rhythm with the force of their cheering.

The dancers looked to each other, the music building to an imminent drop. They held their gaze for longer than usual, anticipation building in the room until it was almost tangible.

Just as the music hit its peak, transitioning into a lively dubstep number, the two men nodded, and ripped their clothes off in one quick motion. They danced, no longer synchronized, their tightly wrapped packages keeping time with the music.

After a few minutes of this, the music came to a lull, and the announcer's voice cut through Elena's trance.

"Now, it seems like we have a bachelorette party in the house tonight, and for the fun part of the show no less." He paused, giving Hayley, Maya, and Alaina a chance to cheer loudly. "I have a game for the lucky bride-to-be. I'm gonna need her, and one lucky volunteer from her group, to come onto the stage."

Maya was standing before he even finished speaking, offering her hand to Elena. Her last vestige of reluctance flaring up, she nonetheless accepted the woman's hand, letting her lead her around the railing and onto the stage, though not before turning to Hayley, a smug grin on her face.

"I'm counting this as one use of Rule 6."

Hayley made a vague gesture, her own smile never wavering.

The two girls made their way to the centre of the stage, where the two men waited, clad only in plain white banana hammocks. Unlike many of the other performers, these guys were fairly lean, svelte even, but dense bundles of wiry muscle could still be seen in all the places that mattered.

The announcer came out onto the stage, finally putting a face- a large, Scandinavian looking face, to the voice.

"Hi ladies, you're looking delicious tonight. Let's give it up for our bachelorette, everybody!" He said, holding Elena's hand up in the air. "What's your name, beautiful?" He offered the microphone as he asked.

Elena, blushing heavily under the glare of the spotlights, gave her name, and he moved on to Maya.

"Elena and Maya. Two sexy names for sexy ladies."

"Fucking right they are!" Hayley's voice reached them from across the stage, and a rumble of laughter shook through the room.

"Heh, now I said there was a game." Two plastic rings emerged from somewhere behind him, and he passed one to each of the girls. "Ever play ring toss? Well around here we like to up the ante a little. Each of you stand on your marks- those tiny little dots right there on the floor. Elena, you stand in front of Leo, Maya, you take Hamill. When I say go, you both run to your man, take his underwear off, then run back to your mark. From here, you toss your ring at his dick until it lands on it. If you miss five throws in a row, it counts as your opponent getting one. Any illegal contact or other rule breaking will also result in your opponent getting a free score. Follow me so far?"

Elena gulped, nodding her head as she wondered what she was getting into now. Maya, on the other hand, was focused on the announcer's every word, a competitive gleam in her eyes.

"Now, when you score, your man will start a 15 second timer. You have until that timer runs out to do whatever you like to him, with the goal of making him cum first. Now, seeing as you are both wearing red bracelets, keep in mind that no penetration is allowed. As long as nothing of theirs goes anywhere inside your body, you're good. When the timer runs out, you grab your ring and go back to tossing it- if you do your job properly, it should get easier with every successful throw. Any questions, girls?" He turned to both of them in turn. Elena shook her head; the rules were simple enough, the game was confusing for entirely different reasons.

Maya, though, did have a few questions- whether licking was okay (yes), whether she could put just the tip in her mouth (no), and whether they could try to sabotage each other (not sure how, but sure). She was clearly getting into this. Elena didn't see herself as a competitive person, but up there on that stage, spotlights beaming down on her and with such a committed opponent, she felt like she needed to put on a good show.

"Alright then, ladies. On your marks." Elena clutched her green plastic ring tightly. "Get set." She adjusted her footing, slipping off her shoes. "Go!"

The two girls were off. Maya's shoes were also off, and the tight skirt of her dress was hiked up around her waist. This revealed her strappy black thong, as well as the rippling cheeks that it did nothing to hide, but on the flip side, gave her greater mobility. Elena briefly considered doing the same, but remembered that she wasn't wearing panties, putting an end to that idea.

Still, she made it to Leo about the same time as Maya reached Hamill, so maybe she still had a shot at this. Both girls quickly dropped into squats, hooking their fingers into waistbands and yanking them down unceremoniously. Leo's cock popped up before Elena's eyes, carrying with it a potent combination of natural musk and faint cologne. Hearing Maya's footsteps padding their way back along the stage, Elena pulled her focus away and sprinted back.

Both girls missed their first few throws, until, to her surprise, Elena managed to get her ring on target in her fourth attempt. Already winded from all of the running back and forth to retrieve her ring, she felt relief flood through her watching it finally resting directly on Leo's flaccid package. She wasted a second or two before she remembered what she was supposed to be doing, setting off at a run down the stage. She slid to a stop, hands already reaching for her objective.

Using her spit as lube, Elena stroked Leo's shaft with one hand, her other one reaching to grab his head. Kneeling down for a better angle, she got to work, giving long, firm strokes with one hand, and swirling around the head with the other. He was getting hard, every jump and twitch filling the organ with more blood.

A few people cheered as Maya scored. Elena watched as she began her work, the last few of her seconds ticking away. Maya wasted no time whatsoever, immediately taking his dick and pumping it lightly, licking sensually at its head.

At a signal from Leo, Elena grabbed her ring and ran back to her mark, muscles sore after a moment's rest.

123456...9