Breaking the Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you like your eggs, Kate?" He asked with a smile.

"Oh, uh, sunny side up please."

Elena looked around the room, doing a quick headcount.

"Where are Hayley and Maya?" She asked, unable to find them in the room. Everybody glanced over at Marco, who immediately took on a bit of a sheepish look.

"Yeah, uh... well... no other way to say this, but Maya made a bet with Hayley. I told them to wait until the guests were gone, at least, but you know how they are."

"A bet?" Elena countered, her suspicions already forming.

"Yeah, whichever of them gets me off first wins." Elena spotted the slight rustling of Marco's Apron, saw his pants draped over the edge of a nearby stool, and heard the faint wet sounds of cocksucking. With a small pop, Hayley appeared from below the counter.

"And you're joining us, babe- Rule 6 still applies until I say that your party is over. Besides, whoever wins gets to decide our next girls' night, and I know you've had a few ideas about that..." It was true, Elena had been angling to take the reins of their next big hangout. She was eager to try out a new massage parlour that had just popped up, but needed the excuse of a girls' night to justify a visit.

She looked at Katelyn, who met her eyes with a look of surprise. She was no stranger to Hayley's forward ways, naturally, but this was definitely beyond what she was used to. To her credit, though, Katelyn smiled, nodding after a moment of thought. Elena smiled back, then turned her eyes towards Marco, who flashed his own grin.

The action moved to the living room, where there was more space for both participants and spectators alike. Elena eyed Marco's naked ass as he walked, his muscles tensing and relaxing in rhythmic patterns with each step. His apron had fallen down over his front, hiding the secrets that lay there, but the huge tent in the fabric spoke for itself.

"Alright ladies," Marco said once they were all settled in, Hayley, Elena, and Maya on the floor before him. "Let's do this right." With that, he reached down and undid the sash on Elena's robe with one hand, lifting the hem of Maya's t-shirt over her head with the other. Hayley slipped out of her own robe, and the three girls were naked, Alaina, Katelyn, and Naomi watching from a nearby loveseat.

"Well, it's not fair if it's just the three of us naked, now is it?" Elena said, reaching for Marco's apron. She pulled the edge aside, savouring each inch of chocolate coloured thigh as it came into view. Her progress was halted by something impossibly large, reaching out from Marco's core like a sturdy tree growing on the side of a dark cliff. Elena reached her fingers under the apron, and closed them around something magnificent. Evidently still soft, Marco's cock was already huge, thick, and heavy, slumping forward under its own weight. As Elena squeezed and tugged on the girthy member, she could feel it jump and twitch as it filled with blood, getting longer and girthier with each spasm. She danced her fingertips along the underside, feeling it come alive at her touch, turning his already meaty cock into a pillar of iron.

Alright, time to make up for lost progress, she thought, flipping the hem of Marco's apron over her head. She immediately felt his large dick fall across her cheek, its intoxicating musk filling the small space and making her head swim. Reaching out her tongue, she ran it up along Marco's shaft, slobbering all over the huge veins pumping blood along its underside. As she got to the tip, she swirled her tongue around the head twice, then sucked it into her mouth. She bobbed quickly on his head, tongue lavishing his frenulum with attention.

"Fuck! That feels really good, girl." Marco said, his hand coming to rest on the back of her head through the apron. "It's gonna take a lot more than that, but damn you know how to use that mouth." With that he pushed Elena further down onto his rod, and she felt it hit the entrance of her throat. For a few minutes, he held her there and fucked her face. Elena revelled in the feeling of being utterly controlled- she was nothing but a hot, wet hole for Marco to slide his behemoth cock into, a toy for him to use for his own pleasure. It worked out nicely that his pleasure was bringing her a heady, intoxicating lust all her own, flooding her mind with red hot need and her loins with the wetness needed to fulfil that need.

Eventually, Marco extracted his girth from her mouth, presenting it to Maya, who gladly took her own turn worshipping it. Elena's fingers quickly found her pussy as she watched her new friend choke down the largest cock she had ever seen. Maya was clearly no pushover when it came to the subtle craft of cocksucking- the way she worked her tongue, throat, and hands all in coordination with each other was pure art, helped along by the curves of her sexy body, especially her bouncy ass, glistening with sweat and arousal in the morning light.

Elena flicked her middle finger around her clitoris, watching Maya work Marco's immaculate cock like it was her full-time job.

Eventually, Hayley took her turn, and it was as if her tongue had a detailed map of each of his cock- no vein, ridge, or sensitive spot could hide from her. Hayley was sure to bathe his entire member with her attention, from the base of his heavy, cum-filled balls, all the way up to his urethra, from which pooled great beads of pre-cum, sticky and delicious.

After a while, Marco's cock cycled around to Elena once again, only this time she had a problem. She was close to bringing herself to an orgasm, and yet to properly grapple with the kingly sceptre before her, she needed both hands. She glanced briefly back at the rest of the group, who watched the sex show eagerly, Alaina even touching herself openly, her wet, shaven pussy on full display. She locked eyes with Katelyn, who gave her a sultry smile, her cheeks burning with a fierce intensity. No words were needed, they understood the situation, and were eager to play their assigned roles. Katelyn got up and made her way over to her wife-to-be, shimmying herself between her fiancée's legs.

Elena stroked Marco's big black dick while she got into position, lowering herself over Katelyn's face until her mound was pressed firmly against the other woman's lips. She rocked back and forth a few times, feeling Katelyn's tongue flick out to explore her sex.

With her own pleasure sorted, Elena got back to work bobbing up and down, Marco matching her pace with opposing thrusts. She ground her pussy against Katelyn's face while she did her damnedest to swallow the largest piece of dark chocolate she had ever tasted. Despite the rhythmic thrusting of Marco's hips causing his flared purple glans to bury itself deep in her mouth, over half of the organ had yet to join it in there. How the fuck is he this big? She wondered, gagging slightly as she felt his cockhead twitch, pressed up against the back of her throat. A shiver passed up her spine every time she felt the reflex kick in, and every time a shiver reached her brain she could feel herself melt a little bit more, dissolving into pure bliss.

Below her, Katelyn dutifully lapped away, sucking hard on Elena's clit while slapping her tongue back and forth against it. She could feel the pressure of her orgasm building, like a garden hose blocked by a thumb. With every thrust, every grind, every lick, and every suck, it intensified, threatening to burst forth with the force of a waterfall.

Elena was nigh delirious now, all of her senses buzzing with static, pleasure overwriting even her sense of self. As the dam burst, ushering in a pulsating climax that stole her breath, she felt her throat relax, and Marco's godly rod slide in. She felt it stuffing her throat, advancing bit by bit as he slowly fed her more and more. She eagerly watched as he grabbed the back of her head, sliding even deeper into her thoroughly stretched throat. His stomach was close to her face now, his sparse tangle of pubic hair tickling her nose. With one final heave, he hilted himself inside her throat, pressing her face right against his chiselled abdomen. She felt his balls slap against her chin, and snaked her tongue out to lick them as best as she could.

Marco began rocking back and forth slightly, his member never leaving her throat. Each time he buried himself fully inside of her, she felt a small orgasm crackle through her nerve endings, and with each passing thrust they grew stronger, amplified by the lightheaded sensation caused by her lack of oxygen. Just as the edges of her vision began to blur, tears streaming from her eyes, Marco pulled all the way out, leaving Elena feeling incredibly empty. She barely had a chance to catch a full breath before the cock returned to its rightful place, and she resumed her duty as an eager cock sleeve.

Sensing her willingness, Marco grabbed two fistfuls of Elena's hair, using them to hold her still as he roughly fucked her throat. Between him and Katelyn, who wasn't letting her poor clit rest, Elena felt her thoughts being burned from her mind, purified by the cleansing flames of hedonistic lust. Her vision went white, her ears began ringing, and she felt an explosion of pure elemental pleasure erupt from the core of her being. She could feel her throat working, screaming around Marco's rock-solid fuckmeat with wild abandon, but no sound reached her ears.

When she came to, she was lying on the couch, body still thrumming from her otherworldly experience. She could see Naomi sitting next to her, hands buried beneath a blanket laid over her lap. To her left, she heard the unmistakable sounds of sex.

With some effort, Elena turned her head slightly, eyes barely open. She was greeted by a closeup view of Marco's impressive member pistoning into and out of a lucky pussy. She watched, transfixed, as he somehow buried his beast all the way to the base before pulling out, coated with a fresh layer of wetness. Reaching up, she grabbed Marco's balls, fondling them while he fucked somebody silly.

It occurred to Elena that she didn't actually know who was on the receiving end of his lethal weapon, so she turned her eyes upward. There, lost in mind-breaking passion was Maya, eyes rolled back and mouth hanging open. Elena was immediately jealous of her new friend, seeing the look of pure euphoria plastered across her face.

She spotted Hayley next, busy making out with her husband while he was balls deep in another girl. Alaina, now naked, sat on a chair behind them, a dildo buried in both her pussy and asshole as she watched with rapt attention. Only Katelyn seemed to be missing, which triggered a sudden concern in Elena, instantly clearing her foggy head and giving her the energy to sit up.

Had she gotten cold feet and run off? Had Elena done something wrong after all? Had she just ended their impending marriage?

Elena was distracted from her frantic thoughts by a sudden and surprisingly loud moan coming from Naomi. Her eyes snapped over, and from her new vantage point she saw something that she hadn't seen before. The blanket on Naomi's lap didn't just cover her waist and legs, but also the upper body and head of another person, whose face was unmistakably buried in the petite Asian girl's crotch. Where the blanket ended, the delicious curve of a milky white ass began.

Each cheek moved on its own, rippling back and forth as the upturned bottom swayed side to side. Between those perfect cheeks, a puffy pink pussy was proudly presented, pearls of wetness and perspiration clinging to it. Elena knew this delectable vagina, as well as the kissable, smackable, oh so jiggly ass all too well, since she was soon to spend her life with them.

Elena wasn't the only person looking though, which quickly became evident when she saw a dark flash descend towards the ass, followed by a resounding smack that filled the small room. Left behind was a bright red mark exactly the same size and shape as Marco's hand. Katelyn let out a small squeal at the contact, but quickly tilted her ass back up, wiggling it enticingly. She always did like being spanked. Marco let his hand fall on her cheek again, and Elena watched as the shockwaves made her fiancée's beautiful rump behave like a liquid for a moment before settling back down into pillowy cushions. Marco gave her several more slaps, aiming for the same spot with every strike. Five spanks in, her ass was practically glowing, and her pussy practically flowing.

Elena was spellbound, unable to look away and yet unable to move forward. Her heart pounded, her head felt full, and her vagina burned with a fiery insistence.

She watched as Marco pulled out of Maya, whose head was lolled back, a vacant look in her eyes and a smile carved across her face. He set her down gently on a nearby chair. As his organ fell out of her remodelled hole, its glistening length hard as cast iron and nearly as dark, it came to rest pointed directly at Elena. Without a second thought, she reached both of her hands out for it, massaging them along his length. She was rewarded for her efforts, as each stroke resulted in a tantalizing throb that made Elena dizzy with arousal. A steady stream of thick, shiny pre-cum poured from his head, which Elena made sure to lean forward and lick clean like the gourmet meal that it was. She lavished her tongue over the smooth bulb of his cockhead, her senses dominated by his masculine aura.

Before long, though, he pulled away from Elena, who was left dazed and confused by the sudden lack of dick in her hands and mouth. For nearly a minute, she sat there blankly, staring ahead at where Marco had been, unable to understand why he wasn't there any longer.

Eventually, she managed to get her bearings, and looked over to her right, where Marco was busy kneading Katelyn's ass, his black beast sliding along her slick folds.

This surprised Elena somewhat. She knew she had agreed to an open relationship, and she was the last person who had any right to be upset about something like this, but it still made her stomach drop slightly to watch that magnificent cock oh so close to making her fiancée's pussy its own. Part of it was that Elena had never expected Katelyn to have any interest in men- while Elena was definitely bi, maybe even pan, Katelyn had always maintained that she was a lesbian, and had no real attraction to the opposite sex. Maybe she was just lost in the moment, maybe she wanted to try something new.

Elena thought back to a story that Hayley had told her- about a threesome the couple had had with one of Marco's work friends- your typical hyper-hetero gym bro. To hear her tell it, he was so overcome by Marco's attractiveness that he couldn't help but suck his dick right alongside Hayley. Elena was skeptical that anybody, even a magnificent specimen like Marco, could fuck somebody gay, or, as in the current situation, straight, but maybe if Katelyn was slightly more on-the-fence than she had let on, the black stud's impressive physique was enough to tempt her?

Whatever the case, here she was, still giving Naomi the tongue-bath of her life while she swayed her derrière back and forth against Marco, sandwiching his cock between their tightly pressed bodies, her ample asscheeks engulfing him almost entirely.

A whirlwind of confusing emotions swirled through Elena, but she had no time to sort them out before Marco pulled back slightly, lined his rod up, and plunged into Katelyn's unprotected pussy in one go.

Elena watched as her whole body froze up, the movements from beneath the blanket ceasing entirely. Marco bottomed himself out, then waited there a moment, giving Katelyn a chance to adjust to his girth. The second he started slowly dragging himself out, she began convulsing, moaning into Naomi's lower lips. Was she cumming already? Marco pulled almost all the way out, then slid back in with ease, the wet slap of flesh on flesh echoing through the small space.

After a few more slow, teasing thrusts, Marco got serious, establishing a steady rhythm. He reached around her waist, and by the increase in the volume of her moans, Elena could tell that Marco was playing with her clit while he fucked her.

Naomi, meanwhile, was going crazy, twisting this way and that while Katelyn relentlessly pleasured her most sensitive place.

Seized by a sudden urge, Elena stood up, closing the small distance between herself and Marco. She pressed herself up against his back, the top of her head only just above his shoulders. She slowly reached around his waist, cupping his balls with one hand and admiring his washboard abs with the other. Up close, she could appreciate the scene with most of her senses; the alluring view of big black cock filling a tight white pussy, the feeling of Marco's sweat-slick skin, the increasingly loud sounds of Katelyn moaning, the smell of sex filling the room... all Elena was missing was a taste.

"You like watching me remodel your finacée's tight pussy?" Elena jumped a little, surprised at Marco's words. Until that moment, she had felt like a ghost just watching the scene unfold- she hadn't expected to be acknowledged by either of them.

"Uh, yeah." Was her simple reply, caught off guard as she was. Marco responded by pulling himself almost all the way out, then diving back in with a wet smack of Katelyn's thighs. He tilted his head down towards Elena, looking over his right shoulder. His left hand reached around behind Elena, grabbing a handful of ass and pulling her hard against his back. She could feel her nipples, hard as diamonds, press into his back, sending a hot flush through her body as she looked up to meet Marco's eyes. No sooner had their gazes joined than Marco closed what little distance still remained between them, pressing his pillowy lips against hers, locking them together at the mouth.

She was lost in the kiss, only able to focus on the elaborate ballet of tongues playing out on the stage of their lust. She was dimly aware of Marco's ass pressing into her as he speared Katelyn with machine precision, of Marco's hand still busily kneading her supple ass, his thick fingers massaging her rippling cheeks, but all of this data was promptly lost under the overpowering presence of his passionate kiss. It was downright electric- each time he pressed his lips against her, each time their tongues met, and each time she felt him grunt softly into her, her nerves lit up with a thousand little shocks, until she felt like an overcharged battery, ready to explode at the slightest provocation.

Unable to take any more, Elena breathlessly guided Marco over to the couch. Taking the cue, Katelyn shifted along with him, never letting his cock leave its sheath. On top now, in a sort of reverse cowgirl position, she began riding Marco wildly, slamming her ass down hard with every thrust.

Elena swung one leg over Marco, then lowered her buzzing pussy onto his face. He immediately shot his tongue out, lavishing her vulva with its sinuous caress.

Elena moaned loudly; Marco was tongue-fucking her with the skill of a professional, relentless and precise.

A sputtering, choked moan split the room, lasting a good fifteen seconds before dying down. Katelyn collapsed backwards, her head coming to rest on Elena's chest, a dazed look in her eyes. Marco was still pumping slowly into her, his glistening meat slowly pushing through her sodden folds, carefully spreading the tight walls of her pussy.

Eventually, after fairly clumsily kissing her finacée, Katelyn slid off of Marco, groaning as inch after inch of his beast slipped out of her well-used hole. Marco hadn't stopped eating Elena out, and now, seeing a vacant cock, Elena decided to return the favour, leaning forward along his body until she could gobble down his cock with the eagerness of a true slut. The change in angle also encouraged Marco to focus much more on her clitoris, to her great delight.

1...456789