Breaking the Rules Pt. 01

Story Info
Planning a party turns out to be Fun.
2.2k words
3.2
4.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking the limits: Part-1

Introduction:

This story revolves around a girl named Helli, a last year Indian college student and her experiences. This is my first submission to Literotica and I am looking forward to receive maximum feedbacks. This is my first erotica. Show some love if you like it and enjoy.

Good morning everyone, my name is Helli. And my today's presentation is under the category "Original Research" and my topic is.........

Helli was smiling in her dream as she was having her dream that night. It was obvious that she had been prepping that for a long time. Helli herself wasn't as much enthusiastic in studies from beginning. She was about to opt for either interior designing or fashion designing but, during her high school some of her friends opted to go for M.Sc. Thus, she would also go for it.

Helli had some good height. She had fair skin tone and long black hair. She had a significantly noticeable smile and perfectly aligned teeth. Her eyes were brown. She had a rather strong posture than other girls of her age but, she used to exercise daily and turned herself into a rather attractive one. She had just regular breasts, followed by a very slim stomach with a tattoo. She had some juicy hip and legs. Her fair legs would seduce almost anyone when she painted her nails black or brown. Her long fingers with nicely maintained nails and bangles suited her. Her habit to make a small and black mark on her forehead, also called "tika" suited her so well. She had pierced her nose on the left and usually wore some simple and sober jewelry.

She always felt the beautiful with minimal and simple getup and within her group also, she was the most attractive one.

She was open-minded and usually hang around just fine with all boys of her class. Some of her classmates also tried to ask her out sometimes, but she would refuse them. She was brilliant at her studies and was also appointed as a class representative. So even though she wasn't nerd, she could not stop thinking about her being nerd. Even when her friends would hang out with their boyfriends she used to feel slightly left out. She would casually look at her phone, surf around a bit and then leave.

Now that her college was finally towards completion and exams were over, the students decided to organize a farewell party. She wasn't overexcited about that but it was just that now she would not be able to hang up and chill casually anymore. She was among the toppers of the class and when even in her group when some boys would talk to her, she would easily get the signals and analyze that where the chit-chat is going. After keeping herself in this much restrictions or discipline, it was the last chance for her to enjoy her college life and enjoy all the guilty pleasures she had in mind.

Actually in her mind, she always waited for the perfect one who will just get along with her perfectly. She would just get annoyed of thinking a relationship with someone who isn't just matching her caliber.

Now after weekend, students gathered to plan a party and as a representative of her class she would have to be in contact with every class's representative. Usually as per her nature she would just restrict herself from engaging in which she thought "unnecessary socialism", but now she was just open for everything.

During the arrangements, she came into contact with one of her junior. He was not big muscular guy or something, but it turned out that he was just studious and semi-nerd as Helli. She kind of got an emotional flood in her mind about having sexual pleasures and now days she couldn't stop thinking about him. She grew up liking her. His name was Abhay and he was getting along better than anyone with Helli now a days. Her friends also teased him about how she couldn't stop roaming around her and how she was also getting social with him. Now the days were getting closer and the preparation needed to be faster.

While checking on the things, some items of decorations were found missing. Generally as far, she would be the in charge of decorations as her choice grew both simple as well as attractive. She called Abhay and told him that they will have to get some things missing from the mall. Abhay was also getting infatuated to her and upon finding this opportunity, he agreed quickly.

Helli: You have to be on time yaar, we have so much work left still.

"Oh, come on! You'll end up doing just fine like every time and in addition I will be there with you too, so there shouldn't be any errors", said Abhay.

Abhay arrived at her place and phoned her. To his surprise, Helli was wearing beautiful black one-piece and high heels.

"Oops, I forgot we are going on a date", Abhay flirted with her and she replied, "You better get ready for one, you are a mature lad and you should start dating. Actually I have to be at a party afterwards and I decided that you would drop me off after our work"

"No worries, ma'am", He replied with smile and opened the door for her.

Helli always admired a person by his sense of smell and was particularly attracted to the smell of the car. She was having a craving to kiss him but she didn't want things to get weird.

Upon reaching to the mall, they started shopping and she also selected some T-shirts for him to try. Abhay refused initially but he agreed with her as she started to argue with him.

"Okay okay, give them to me and let me try those." Helli was actually getting turned on by thinking about him changing. She decided to stand by the door of changing room and asked him to change and show the trials.

Abhay in-fact was having a great time with her and looking forward to some gesture that would make each of their meetings memorable. He asked her to help him with the shoulders and invited her to the trial room.

Helli went in to help him. Abhay started taking his T-Shirt off. Helli was surprised by it and the smell from his clothes made her vulnerable. Just as he was about to remove his T-Shirt, he got a hot kiss from Helli.

The tension between the, was irresistible for both of them. Abhay also started to make out with her. Abhay grabbed her from her thighs and pushed her against the wall. Helli couldn't stop now and she hugged him tightly. She could feel his hard dick rubbing on her body. Abhay was kissing her ears, lips, neck collarbone and his cold hands were running up and down on her back. Helli was just following the lead and getting along. Abhay opened the zip on her dress from behind and following the cue Helli removed her dress. There she was standing in front of him in her bra and panties. Abhay was taken aback from looking at her bare body. The tattoo stretching from her right side of the ribs was ranging till her pelvis. Helli also felt good in his tight forearms and his chest.

Abhay started kissing her again but this time he was going down with each kiss. With first French kiss, he then shifted on to kissing her neck. He unhooked her bra and took it off by his teeth. The fan above was throwing her hairs over her tits. She had already gotten wet at this point. Her nipples got hard and when Abhay kissed them and suckled on them a little, she actually blushed and felt relaxed. During all those years, when she refrained herself from engaging in any such activities, she felt so much rewarded at this point. Abhay had been a perfect male for him and she was feeling much more comfortable with him now.

Abhay started to go down again and this time he teased her by licking her stomach. She felt both tickled and aroused at same time. He simultaneously put his fingers into her panty.

As Helli saw him from above, she could observe Abhay's back and it was just drenched with sweat. She holds his head and his long hair were tickling her around pelvis.

Abhay could resist no more when he felt that her fingers were wet. He grabbed both of her thighs and licked her through her panties. She was wearing silky emerald colored panties that day. As she was wearing the heels, her pussy felt just at the right height to Abhay. He took her panties off and started to lick. Her pussy was rather slim, clean and pink. He could feel the tightness of her vaginal lips. He poked his tongue inside those lips and pushes his tongue on the top of vagina. As he went on licking it, her pussy turned into reddish pink and the clitoris swallowed a bit.

Meanwhile Helli, grabbing him by his hair, was having such great arousal. She grabbed him and kissed him again.

His sweaty forehead was making her pubes wet. She stared moaning. Abhay got more confident hearing this and now he entered his strong fingers inside her pussy and kept licking her clit simultaneously.

Helli was moaning louder and louder. She knew she would get an orgasm anytime now. She kept pushing him against her clit and it wasn't much longer that she had a shaking orgasm. Her thighs pushed together suddenly, she squirted on Abhay's face. He took a glance from down and he saw tears of ecstasy and pure joy. She was having sweat on her forehead, chin, and neck and below her tits. Abhay was enjoying the squirt on his face.

Helli couldn't resist anymore and started kissing him again. She was licking Abhay's face with her relatively hot tongue. She couldn't stop herself from feeling his dick. She slides her hand down to his pant. She was constantly kissing and licking him on face and opened his pant. Abhay had a penis ranging a bit longer than average. He was uncircumcised and had big veins on his dick. He would rather imagine himself having Helli and masturbate, but this time its Helli standing naked in front of her. Abhay pressed her boobs while she unzipped his pants.

Helli's long, thin, fair fingers were holding his cock. Helli rubbed it twice against her clit and his head bulged rapidly. She sat on her knees and started slobbering his dick with her saliva. Abhay held her head by her hairs and started to rub his fingers under her chin. He made her suck his balls also and Helli was enjoying sucking on them. She could smell his pubes hitting back and forth to her cheeks. Helli started using her tongue. She put her tongue in between his head and foreskin. Abhay sensed it quite correctly and found it very helpful. Helli sensed pre-cum floating in her mouth now.

Helli, in between would take a look at him and try to arouse him more. Helli also started to kiss on his stomach, pelvis, and balls and on the head of dick. She then started to mimic moaning with blowjob. It was now clear that at any given moment Abhay would cum. Abhay removed her dick out of her mouth and knowing that Helli started using her fingers. She would keep her hands rubbing his dick and just suck hard on his head. Abhay couldn't resist anymore and he grabbed her face by both hands and sprayed hot cum all-over her face. Helli quickly changed her position and took that hot dick on her mouth, filling with cum.

Abhay was so fucking relaxed now. She took a glance at her when his eyes opened and they both gave each other a smile. This was proving that their relation just went above several levels. Helli rather than spitting drank his cum and sucked on his dick for few more minutes.

Abhay then helped Helli getting dressed and tickled her along the way. Helli then gave Abhay the longest kiss to Abhay and put her faith in him. Abhay did the same and then hold her tight.

Abhay then sneaked out of the changing room and made sure no one was around. Then he called Helli out. After purchase they went to his car.

Both were happy and tired as fuck after this steamy hot make out. Abhay turned on the AC in the car. Both felt much colder as they had been sweating. They travelled till the destination without talking. They had been smiling all the way long. Some flirting went on the way. Helli was now openly seducing him. Abhay drove rather slowly to enjoy the time spent with her. Finally they met the destination. Abhay stopped his car. They looked at each other and kissed. This kiss was rather comfortable one. They bid farewell to each other by lips and tongue. He got off the car and opened the door for her. Helli then got down the car and winked at him.

Helli told her to meet other day and they departed. Abhay also bid her bye and went off. None of them shared this incident with any of their friends. The thing between these two stayed as a little secret of two. They both looked forward to make the party memorable.