Breaking the Spiral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aemesis
Aemesis
1 Followers

Reclining, I resumed from last night. It was a long, pleasant night!

Two days later, I casually mentioned to Sunny that Ash, my medical college friend was coming to visit the coming weekend, and that we had to take him out for dinner on Saturday night, following which he was going to stay with us for a night. A dark expression crossed his face.

"Why can't he stay in a hotel? Dinner I don't mind."

"So it's okay if your friend comes and stays with but not mine," I asked caustically.

He had no answer to that. With a glum expression he strode off to work. I laughed to myself - that was easy!

That night and the next day, which was Friday, I struggled to think what to wear for dinner. Of course I knew what Ash liked on me - nothing!

Saturday, I reached the restaurant where Jag and Ash were waiting for me already. I greeted Jag and turned to Ash. He was muck bulkier that I remembered him, thought no belly, thank God! He'd grown a goatee, which strangely made him sexier. He spread his arms and said "Do I fit your approval? Come on, give us a hug, it's been years darling!" His manner was the same.

I gave him a hug! He squeezed me against him, my breasts were squashed against his hard chest. He gently thrust his hips against mine and I was aware of his hard-on pressing on my lower abdomen. Surreptitiously, his hand away from Jag sneaked down to squeeze my left buttock. As I reddened, he released me quickly, winked slyly and said, "You look lovelier than in college! And rather sexy!"

"Steady Ash!" Jag laughed, "She is a happily married woman now!"

Ha - what does he know

Ash raised his hand apologetically, winking at me discretely. "Sorry, I was just complementing."

Brunch was uneventful, except for Ash's leg playing footsie with mine! I couldn't believe how much Ash had changes, yet not changed.

We left separately around late afternoon, a departing hug again reminding me of his unabated arousal. I realised I too was wet down and with a fluttering heart I walked away, eagerly awaiting the evening.

Sunny

That day I was horrified to hear Eva's horrifying tale of abuse!

Thinking about it I went back to my own problem. I realised I could not live like the way my life was going. I had no drive to do anything outside the hospital, I always felt drained by the time I reached hospital. Even when the times I saw Mimi in her bra and panties (and the occasional glimpses of her naked body through the open bathroom door), I felt no desire for her. In her own way she was very good looking and with a really svelte figure. But I felt nothing! I wondered if it was me, and that thought depressed me. And then again I remembered her roughness during our previous nights of sex in our early years after marriage. She made me feel inadequate, especially as she constantly berated my inadequacy to satisfy her fully. I had caught her many times masturbating on her own, and her only response had been a disdainful look at me and carry on shamelessly, forcing me to walk away!

And now this! I couldn't believe it! The shameless woman was trying to manipulate me to get her ex-flame to stay with us. Dinner I could get, but for him to stay stay with us? She thinks I don't know about their past medical school trysts, but her diary was quite revealing in the shameful and obscene details. It was unexpected how I came to realise the true story behind Mimi's behaviour.

One night, when she was called out with emergency, I realised she had rushed away, after slamming her bedside drawer. Although I was pretending to sleep, I realised she had forgotten to lock it. As I heard the car leave, I checked and yes, it was open. There was a bag with a thick diary and a vibrator, which I guessed she used for masturbation. I debated for a long time about looking at her diary, battling with my conscience about the right and wrong of invading her privacy. I had discussed this extensively with Eva.

Remembering her word of advice, I did open the diary. The details were lurid and mind boggling. Her sexual affair with this Ash person, in medical school, explained a lot about her behaviour towards me right from wedding night. No wonder she thought I was inadequate for her and disparaging about my manliness. I wanted to tear and burn the diary in my anger. Then sanity took hold, and I replaced the dirty bag of secrets in the drawer. I could barely sleep that night. I never said anything to Mimi, but resolved to get myself sorted as soon as possible, to lift myself out of this spiral of misery.

Counselling, which I started without telling Mimi, turned out to be very useful in reducing my depression. My resentful behaviour towards Mimi changed but it did not affect my reduced libido or problems with sexual arousal. The counsellor suggested getting an opinion from a sexologist. I was very reluctant, initially accepting my sexual inadequacy. However Eva came to my rescue again. She convinced me to see a sexologist, found a contact and organised an appointment. It turned out to be a lady, and I was completely embarrassed at the meeting. Having listened to my reluctant narration of details, she advised me get some baseline hormone profile done. Lo and behold, my testosterone levels were very low, in the boots, so as to say! At the follow-up meeting, she gently explained the results and how it could cause reduced libido and difficulty in sexual arousal. She recommended scans of me testes and regular testosterone injections as treatment, if the scan was normal. She also recommended weight training with a personal trainer to improve muscle building, which had been to shown to increase testosterone levels naturally. To my great relief, the scan was normal, so then I started the injection treatment.

Eva was excited for me when she heard about my counselling and treatment programme. She even gave me details of her personal trainer to help with my gym training. She seemed so happy for me that that I spontaneously hugged her in gratitude! As I did, I could feel her lovely figure in my arms, her softness pressed against me. With a guilty feeling, I quickly released her, red in face, although she seemed unfazed and happy for me. I was hoping she didn't feel or notice my hard erection, which came on as a surprise to me as well. It had been a while!

Mimi

For some strange reason Sunny appeared quiet as we started for dinner. We rode to Jag's place to pick up Ash.

Sunny waited in the car, and I went up to the apartment. Ash opened the door and I walked in. The moment I was in, he shut the door and pushed me against the wall, pinning me with hips, his hard-on throbbing against my crotch.

Taken by surprise, I whispered "Ash...Jag...?"

""Oh don't worry, they've already left. I just have to pull the door latch behind when I leave." His lips came down on mine, crushing mine, my lips opened involuntarily my tongue eagerly encountering his. He started dry humping me, his hands squeezing and kneading my breasts. My nipples hardened immediately and I could sense the wetness in my pussy.

I pushed him away, "Stop," I said, "Sunny is waiting downstairs. He'll get suspicious!"

"Aaaaw...." he croaked harshly, voice full of lust. "Feel this!"

Grabbing my right hand he pressed it on his erection.

I squeezes the throbbing manhood reflex lay, and he moaned. But then resolutely, took my hand off and opened the door. "Come on, dinner first, then we'll see how things go."

The hint of promise seemed to allay his lust a bit.

"And get that down or hide it somehow," I pointed to his crotch laughingly.

He held a folded jacked casually at his front and we walked to the car.

Sunny was waiting, the darkness of evening, hiding my flustered appearance. I sat in the front and Ash got behind.

"Hi Sunny," they shook hands. Sunny gave a friendly response, and started the car.

Dinner was pleasant enough, and I was pleasantly surprised at Sunny making an effort to have conversation with Ash. I was mechanically contributing, totally distracted by Ash, again not just playing footsie, but gently, sliding his socked foot discretely under my skirt. Sitting across the table, with Sunny next to him, but not able to see what was happening, he was getting bolder with passing time. At one point he leaned back asking about Sunny's work, I felt his foot climb up in my groin and then gently pressing on my crotch. I leaned forward pressing his foot against my wetness. He started rubbing me gently. As I started get red and flustered, Sunny looked at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked in concern, "You look a little unwell!"

"Oh, I think I might be coming down with something." I replied even more flustered.

"Oh dear! Let's finish this dinner and get you home quickly, so you can rest," Ash said with a false concern, winking at me.

We skipped dessert and returned to our place.

On the pretext of going to bed early, I asked Sunny to show Ash the guest bedroom, and went upstairs.

I quickly took my dress off, pulled on my silk sleeping gown and slipped under covers. Sunny apparently kept up the conversation downstairs to my dismay. Fortunately I heard Ash give a loud yawn and suggested retiring for the night. I could hear Sunny taking him to the downstairs guest bedroom.

As he came in our bedroom, I was turned the other way, pretending to be asleep already. He whispered my name, but when I didn't respond, he quietly undressed. I waited impatient for him to brush his teeth and get into bed.

Predictably he was asleep and snoring lightly in about ten minutes. I waited for another five with a fluttering heart and climbing excitement. When I was certain he was asleep, I got up slowly. I was worried my trembling body would wake him up as I slipped out of bed. I stood silently for a few moments, making sure he carried on sleeping.

Slowly I went down, the stairs creaking very softly. I waited again for a few moments, then silently padded to the guest room.

It was unlocked!

The bed appeared empty in the dim light of the night lamp.

As I stepped forward, I was suddenly grabbed from behind, lifted firmly in the air and carried to the bed. Ash dumped me on the bed face down, grabbed my gown and lifted it up, exposing my buttocks. When he saw the thongs, I heard him laugh wickedly.

"You remembered my preference!"

He squeezed my naked buttocks harshly, digging his nails in them. He spread my buttocks apart, I felt his face between my buttocks. I felt his tongue licking my wet panty-front and my head started spinning with wild passion!

"And you are ready and wet," he whispered hoarsely, as he pulled his face away. Grabbing the strap of the thong he pulled it away, and the next thing I felt was his hard manhood thrusting in me. The slight discomfort of the sudden penetration was off-set by his big cock filling me, bringing back delicious memories of pleasure. Immediately, he started thrusting savagely, his hips banging my hips vigorously, his balls slapping my mound. Moaning with pleasure, I put my right hand down and started caressing my hardened clit.

God...I was so ready and dying for this moment, I came hard within few seconds, surprising even Ash. As I clamped on his cock with my cunt, I convulsed with my buttocks clenching and unclenching, raised in air, and stopping his thrusting.

As I collapsed with exhaustion of my violent orgasm, I flopped down and Ash resumed his thrusting. Within a few strokes even he came hard, groaning hard. I could feel his ejaculation squirting in my cunt and trickling out with each subsequent thrust. As he finished squirting, he gave a few more thrusts and collapsed on me.

"God...I missed fucking you," he whispered hoarsely, slipping out of me, rolling by my side.

I turned my head towards him, "Me too!"

"Is Sunny...."

"He's useless and can't satisfy me at all. I practically raped him on our wedding night, if you can imagine that," I responded sourly. Propping on my side I watched him. He was built well, and even in the spent state his cock was huge. I licked my lips inoluntarily.

He laughed, "Go on, you know you want to suck me!"

Not that I needed the invitation! I encircled the limp shaft with fist and gently moved up and down. A few more drops of his cum came out. I put my mouth on him, licking the salty white cum, and then putting his cock in my started sucking in earnest. Within moments he was hard again. I licked and sucked him for a while before releasing him. I quickly slipped off my sleeping gown, pulled my thongs off. When I got my bra off he whistled. "You are bigger that what I remembered! And you have shaved your pussy, just as I like!"

His hands moved to cup my breasts as I swung across his face. I grabbed his cock again and took him in my mouth. My baby-smooth pussy was hanging above his mouth now. Slowly I lowered my hips down and as it closed on his mouth, his tongue darted out to probe my wetness. A shiver ran down my body, as I continued to blow him. My shuddering started and I started to feel the wave of pleasure rising. As his hips started lifting I released his cock and reversed my position. With hips raised over his cock, I grabbed it firmly, placed it at the opening of my cunt and descended hard.

"Ooof...." he gasped with pleasure.

Thereafter I controlled the rhythm, fucking him in return. When I felt he was nearing his peak, I stopped and squeezes his cock to cool him down. After a couple times this happened, he grabbed my hips and rolling me off, he knelt between my legs. As I spread wide, he thrust hard and entered me, making me gasp with pleasure. He leaned forward to knead my breasts with his hands, pinching and tweaking my nipples, as he continued to thrust hard. As his thrusting turned savage I gathered he was reaching his peak.

Suddenly he stopped and pulled out, "I want to come in your arse," he whispered roughly, grabbing me and rolling me over.

I shuddered with anticipation of both pain and pleasure simultaneously. He spread my butt cheeks and found the tight hole. He dipped two fingers in my cunt to wet it and then slowly entered my butt hole, relaxing it. He stretched from side to side and then I felt him place his big throbbing cock head at the opening. I was not sure it was going to go in, but then I remembered the first time he had fucked me so, - it was the same feeling. He pressed, and kept pressing relentlessly till my butt hole relaxed. When he thought it was fully relaxed, he shoved in. It felt as if I was going to tear with the size of his cock trying to ram into me, but then suddenly he was in. I trembled with pain for a few seconds as he rested. Then he started his thrusts with slow, deep strokes. The first few strokes were painful, and I bit my lower lip to bear it. Then slowly the pain became bearable and the pleasure started. It was a weird pleasure of getting filled up in the butt end. It has been many years since I was being taken this way. My hand sneaked back to rub my clit, doubling the pleasure. I knew I was really tight for Ash's cock and that he wouldn't last long. I started rubbing my clit harder and quicker to match his peak. Within a few more strokes though, his pounding became erratic and then I could feel him squirt in my hole as he groaned, jerking his hips spasmodically. Then he simply collapsed on me, squashing me. My fingers resolutely carried on and it took another another minute before I came hard. Involuntarily my buttocks squeezed hard and I could feel Ash's limp penis get ejected with a plop, making me smile. I could feel the trickle of his come at the edge and let it flow out freely.

"The explorer has returned to the old VTM with another resounding success!" Ash chuckled.

I remembered the term and chuckled with him.

The Virgin Territories of Mimi - that was Ash's terminology when he first fucked me! I remembered vividly the day.

I had avoided Ash for a while now after the bathroom incident. I felt angry that he was wanking, watching my naked body and then gloating about it! But I also remembered how I had felt excited about it and fantasised about having sex with him.

As I was shaving my pussy, I suddenly had the naughty thought of catching him in the act. I kept an eye on the showers from my door's peephole. I knew he always went for shower late evening, and he did so that day as well. I discretely followed after I was certain he had closed the shower cubicle door. I slowly bent down and peeped upwards. I saw his naked legs and then gradually as I leaned in, I saw his right fist pumping his massive erection! As a medical student I had seen erections happening in young patients, when examining hernias. But Ash's erection was big, and the head looked quite red and swollen. I watched in fascination as his hand moved up and down rapidly. I gasped as he suddenly came and his cum sprayed and splashed in front of me. As I hurriedly got up, the shower cubicle door opened and Ash looked at me surprised, his fist still slowly pumping his erection. I was flustered and didn't know what to say! My gaze was again drawn to his erection and the ejaculate running down his pumping fist. He chuckled wickedly and grabbed my hand and yanked me inside the cubicle! I cried with alarm, but he silenced me by crushing his mouth on mine. His tongue forced my lips open quickly, darting in my mouth to wrap itself around mine. I was stunned and found myself being squeezed against his nakedness. He put his hands down and grabbed my bra less breasts and squeezed them. As his hands found my nipples I realised they were hard with excitement! Involuntarily I moaned. His right hand dropped further cupped my mound. To my shame, I realised my pussy was wet and that Ash could feel it as well! He started rubbing me from the outside, I felt the familiar excitement starting. I moaned again, my eyes half-closed. Ash then took my hand and placed it on his half erect cock with the wet head. Without any hesitation my fist curled around his hardening cock and started pumping him. With in a few strokes he hardened again. I was mesmerised by the partly exposed red bulbous head, still slick with a little bit of his whitish cum. I licked my lips, wondering - and then Ash pushed my head down towards his cock. As my face came close, I opened my mouth and putting out my tongue licked the head, pulling the skin back, exposing the throbbing head completely. Ash sighed in pleasure as I licked the ridge of the head. There was slight salty taste to his cock. Then I just engulfed it and started sucking on it gently. He was completely hard and throbbing in my mouth. After I sucked and pumped him for a few seconds, he started moving his hips slowly, as if fucking my mouth. I felt incredibly excited giving him the blow-job, and moved my hand down, to start rubbing my clit, kneeling in front of him.

Suddenly both of us froze as we heard sounds of footsteps. Someone entered the next shower cubicle, and immediately the noise of shower started.

Ash resumed his thrusting with an urgency and picked up using my tongue around his throbbing head, pumping his shaft harder and quicker. It took a few seconds before he came again, and I could feel a squirt of his cum in my mouth. He kept my head gripped hard against his cock as he emptied himself in my mouth. I sucked him dry as he sighed softly. Once his trembling hips stopped jerking, and I felt his cock softening in my mouth, I pulled away from him, releasing his cock.

I quickly got up quickly and slipped out of the cubicle, the other shower still going on.

I almost ran to my room silently. My pussy was still wet and my heart was hammering away with desire. I got out of gown and panties in a hurry. As I lay on the bed and rubbed my clit, I thought about the blow job and it took me just a few seconds to come hard!

The same night I woke up with a start. My watch said 12.30. I lay awake as I wondered what woke me up. Then I heard a discrete knock on the door. I jumped out of bed my heart racing for some unknown reason. I was not supposed to be on-call...

Aemesis
Aemesis
1 Followers