Breaking the Spiral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva must have guessed my urgency. She broke the kiss, pulled away from me and then taking my hand led me in towards her bedroom. Inside, she turned to me and started unbuckling my trousers, I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and dropped it away. She unzipped and pulled down my trousers, exposing my hard erection bulging in my briefs. Kneeling before me, she gently kissed my throbbing hard-on and started licking the length through the briefs. It was incredible! Unlike Mimi's attempts, Eva seemed so gentle, loving and sensual in her movements. She looked at me and smiled, and then hooked her fingers in my briefs and slid it down, springing my throbbing erection free. I gasped with relief at the freedom. She put her hand around the shaft and gently moved it up and down. I closed my eyes in pleasure. The next thing I felt her kiss the tip of my hard manhood and I gasped! As I opened my eyes and watched in wonderment. She opened her mouth, and her tongue came out and licked the head ever so gently. It felt so right when Eva was doing this, as compared to Mimi. I felt nothing vulgar about it! Then her mouth engulfed me and I moaned with mounting excitement. Involuntarily my hips pumped at her face as she gently sucked on my erection.

Feeling my sense of excitement, she pulled me out of her mouth, turned me towards the bed and made me lie down. I watched as she slowly got out of her dress. She stood before me in her satin bra and panties, looking like a beautiful goddess. She had an incredible hour-glass figure, with modest size breasts. Her hips were flared out nicely, accentuating the narrowness of her waist. Her navel looked deep and my eyes slid down with wonder to the dark, damp patch of triangle over the mound in her panties. She reached behind, unhooked her bra and dropped them aside, her breasts swinging free with the pink nipples erect! Hooking her fingers in her panties, she quickly stepped out of them, standing before me in her full naked glory! She had a thin strip of pubic hair above the pink wet cleft and I stared at it mesmerised! I was really getting desperate for a release now!

Sensing my urgency, Eva quickly came close and lay beside me, pulling me over on her body. I rolled over her soft body, her heavenly breasts pressed against my chest and my erection pressed against her lower abdomen. I raised myself over her as she spread her legs invitingly. I trembled with excitement as her hand came down to hold my erection and guide me. She held the head of my erect penis against her wet opening and whispered softly, "Take me Sunny...now! I want you inside me!"

Slowly I penetrated her, thrusting gently but going in deep in her wet opening. Eva gasped with pleasure! As I sank in her to the hilt, I felt I was in heaven, exquisite pleasure sensation coursing through me. I came out halfway and thrust in again, whilst her hands caressed my back and moved to squeeze my buttocks gently to encourage me. My urgency for release was such that I approached my peak very soon. I was groaning loudly with each thrust now. Eva was moaning too, her hands squeezing and pulling my buttocks towards her, understanding my urgency. Then I was there, reaching that sweet, aching point of release and I felt myself explode in her wet tunnel, squirting and emptying myself, with no control over my jerking hips! I felt the squeeze of her moist inside milking my erection, a most exquisite sensation!

And then I collapsed on her, my whole body trembling with the tremendous release! A pleasure, I never experienced before, certainly not with this intensity.

I was lost in time for a while, then realised Eva's caressing hands moving all over my back, her nails lightly pressing my skin. It took a few minutes for my trembling to settle down. I sighed with pleasure as Eva kissed my neck lightly, whispering, "You needed that, didn't you, my darling!"

I felt overwhelmed with emotion! I lifted my head and kissed her on her lips. Her mouth opened immediately, her tongue coming out to meet mine. We shared the kiss for a long time.

Then slowly breaking away, I gently started kissing her neck, my hands now on her lovely soft breast mounds, cupping, kneading, rolling her nipples between my finger. Her eyes were half-closed and she sighed with pleasure. Slowly I replaced my hands with my mouth, sucking on her nipples gently, moving from one side to the other. I could feel her wet mound pressing against my abdomen as her legs went round my back. I moved lower now, licking her deep navel, making her sigh with pleasure. She moaned as I started around her mound, covering the area with wet kisses, nibbling in between, teasing her. She got desperate as I came closer to her wet cleft. The moment my tongue touched her wet, pink lips, she groaned and pushed her hips up. Holding my head she pressed her mound to my mouth. My tongue explored her wet opening, tasting our mixed juices. As my tongue found her hardened clitoris, she gave a loud moan. I started licking it and her moans grew louder. As I quickened the rhythm, Eva started thrashing her hips and the suddenly she held my head strongly, ground her hips to my face and started bucking hard, her buttocks clenched in my hands, a loud continuous moan accompanying her frenzy of release!

Collapsing back on the bed, she continued shuddering for a few moments. As she settled down, she pulled me up, and pushing me on my back draped herself across me with a loud contented sigh.

We lay like that for a long time time, our hearts beating against each other.

I had never never felt so happy and sated. I must say I felt pleased with myself when I helped Eva climax, feeling surprised that I enjoyed performing oral sex on her. It never happened with Mimi, and whatever I did with her somehow always left me feeling a little dirty!

Slowly Eva stirred and looking at me giving a lovely smile. "That was amazing Sunny! You were so gentle with me! I...really enjoyed that!"

Slowly her hand moved to caress my chest, drawing circles, tickling my nipples into hardening. As she moved below the rib cage, I shivered a little. Her fingers closed on to my navel, and incredibly I felt my penis stirring!

I never imagined recovering this quickly. By the time Eva's hand came below my navel, I was fully erect and started throbbing.

She chuckled! "You look ready for another round!" Her hand moved down slowly to base of my hard manhood. I watched fascinated as she gently closed her fingers around the shaft, gripping and squeezing it. I moaned with pleasure, and my buttocks clenched hard, making the head swell up further, turning a deeper red. She slowly lowered the skin to expose the head fully. Sliding down my abdomen, she opened her mouth to engulf me in her mouth, as her hand kept up the milking movement on the shaft. I felt pleasure shoot through my core as her wet mouth closed over and she started sucking gently! I was now rock hard and throbbing.

Releasing me, Eva now straddled my hips, her lovely breasts jiggling, enticing my hands to move up and cup them. As I tweaked her nipples, my eyes were drawn down to her one hand guiding me and the other opening her own wet cleft. She placed the head of my throbbing erecting at the pink opening, and slowly pressing down. As she got the whole length inside her, I gasped in pleasure, Eva sighing with eyes half-closed.

She now sat on my hips gently, and placing her hands lightly in my chest, she started moving her hips up and down. I was enchanted with the site of her riding me thus. She watched my face closely, noticing my pleasure, smiling a knowing smile. Slowly she build up the rhythm, keeping a good regular milking movement on my erection. This time I was ready and tried to control my buildup. Nevertheless I seemed to be reaching my peak, and my hips started meeting her downwards thrusts halfway. Realising this, she stopped for a moment. Leaning forwards, she kissed me, whispering, "Stay with me now, let me control this!" As my peak subsided, she started again, slowly moaning, her excitement rising as well. Another wave of pleasure started, and as I started trusting upwards, she stopped again. This time she raised her hips, to get out almost completely, and then pressed hard just below the head! My peak receded promptly. She then settled on me again, getting my erection deep in her. She encouraged me to continue kneading her breasts, whilst her hand now moved down to rub her clitoris. She resumed her pumping her hips again, and this time she kept rubbing her clitoris while I kept playing with her nipples. I could sense her excitement rise as her hips started jerking erratically. Her hips were grinding against mine, at each downstroke. My hands now moved to squeeze her clenching buttocks, my own hips rising to meet her halfway. Suddenly, she almost shrieked with pleasure, the sound prolonged in a keening moan. Her hips shuddered under my hands, grinding hard against my raised hips. She convulsed and her frantic hip movements went on for a few moments, before she collapsed on me, seemingly exhausted.

"Wow...that was fantastic!" She smiled at me me. Feeling my hard erection inside her, she whispered, "You need to finish now! Do you you want to change position? Maybe do it from behind?"

Looking at my frowning face, she explained, "Regular - not anal sex silly, but in doggy position!"

I blushed hard, nodding! Everything with her felt so normal!

She quickly rolled off me and turning on her stomach, raised her hips. As I got up and knelt between her legs, she spread her legs further!

Her beautiful, firm and rounded buttocks looked amazing, with the pink, wet lips of cleft opening up like an inviting lotus flower! I could never imagine my arousal rising to this level. My erection was throbbing hard now! I saw her hand coming down between her legs and then she held my hard-on and guided me in.

"Take me...take me hard...and don't try to hold back now!" She whispered.

I thrust hard and penetrated her smoothly and easily. She gasped with pleasure. She started moaning as I tried to set up a controlled deep rhythm but soon lost to my urgent desire for a release! Within a few strokes I was ready! I erupted inside her with such force, that Eva collapsed on the bed with my weight. My hips spasmed uncontrollably, my buttocks clenching hard, as I emptied inside in her. It was fulfilment of a desire I'd never experienced before!

I collapsed on her in total exhaustion. Suddenly I felt tears of joy escaping my eyes! I felt completely embarrassed. Eva turned quickly as the my tears felt on her neck.

"Hey...hey...hey! It's okay darling!" As I rolled in my back, she rolled on top, pressing her softness on me,, kissing me deep, licking the tears off! "My darling...my gentle darling...!" She kept murmuring softly to me. I don't remember much except for me blurting out to her -

"Eva....I love you...my sweet darling!"

"I know darling, and I fell for you hard as well. I have been in love with you for last few months now! I am so happy you feel the same way about me!"

And that was the start of a beautiful life for the two of us!