Breaking the Spiral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's there?" I asked.

"It's me Ash."

My heart was in my mouth now! "What is it?" What a stupid question to ask - I thought!

"Er...I want to show you something."

I slowly unbolted the door and Ash pushed through. He quickly closed and bolted the door behind him.

"What are you doing Ash?" I made out as if I was indignant.

"Come on Mimi, you want this properly, I know!" He leered as he quickly stepped out of his shorts and his rampant cock sprang free standing proudly. He pulled off his t-shirt as well showing his nice muscular built.

My mouth slightly open, eyes round in wonderment, I stepped forward wordlessly and my right hand grabbed his erection.

He gasped lightly, chuckled and then taking my hand off his cock, held my shoulders and pushed me back towards the bed. As we neared the bed, he quickly turned me around pushed on the bed and pulled up my gown. He pressed himself against my buttocks, rubbing himself hard. His left hand moved between my buttocks and found my pussy. I was dripping wet. I heard him laugh! As he continued to rub himself against me, both his hands moved under my gown to find my naked breasts unfettered by a bra. He gave a moan of pleasure as he cupped both my breasts. To make it easy I rose on my elbows. He squeezed my breasts hard making me moan. As he pitched and tweaked my hardened nipples, small waves of pain shot through, although it heightened my pleasure. I firmly lifted my hips as he pressed and rubbed his cock against my buttocks. He hooked his fingers in my panties and yanked them down. I arched my hips up in anticipation. He leaned over me putting his cock between my buttocks brushing against my wet pussy. I put my right back between my legs and grasped his throbbing hard-on. I was quivering with excitement now, "Slowly...I am a virgin!" I whispered to him, "It's my first time!" As I rested his bulbous head at my cunt's opening, I worried about his roughness causing pain. At the same time I was overcome with passion so much that I didn't care that much. I wanted to be fucked, and fucked hard at that!

Ash thrust slowly and as he started entering, I felt the stretching discomfort. The feeling of him filling me in my cunt though, was so exciting...and then he tore through!

"Aaaah...." I groaned in pain, trying to prevent him thrusting more. He stopped for a second. As the wave of pain subsided, he shoved again, and this time went fully in.

"Ooomph...." I gasped with pleasure mixed with only mild discomfort now. It was an incredible feeling of being full to the core!

Ash rested for a second. Feeling him fill me up so pleasurably, I slowly ground my hips against his front. Then he started fucking me slowly and deeply. With each thrust the discomfort slowly disappeared and my pleasure started mounting.

Oh my God! This is how it feels to be fucked! I thought with mounting excitement.

Ash's hands were now on my buttocks pulling me hard against him. Slowly his thrusts got progressively harder and more erratic. Then he groaned loudly as he thrust really hard and I could feel him come in me, I felt trickle of his cum spurting inside. Slowly his thrusting weakened and then with a loud sigh he stopped. I felt his cock loose it's hardness, he pulled out of my pussy with a wet sound, and collapsed beside me.

"Wow!" I whispered as I rolled on my back beside him. My excitement was still unabated and my right hand slid down to rub myself. As I rubbed my clit my excitement started mounting. Ash watched me and immediately leaning over put his face between my legs. He removed my hands and started kissing and licking my pussy. As his tongue started dipping in my cunt and licking the end of my opening, I felt I was in heaven! The he started on my clit. I moaned and lifted my hips to ground against his face. Slowly my excitement mounted and I started thrusting my hips rhythmically, moaning. The point came when I couldn't control myself and I came hard, jerking my hips spasmodically holding his face hard against my pussy.

As I sighed and my hips dropped back, he moved up and started on my nipples. Licking, nibbling one, squeezing the other with hand and tweaking the nipple, moving from one side to other. As he worked on me, I felt him hardening against my thigh. I was surprised! And happy! Then he started rubbing his hardened cock against my shaven, wet pussy. I felt my excitement rise again. He rose off me, spread my legs more open, and guided his throbbing erection in my pussy.

This time he thrust hard and slipped in the wet opening easily. My cunt didn't hurt as started pounding hard. I grabbed his buttocks, squeezing them hard and digging my nails him.

"Aah...," he moaned. His thrusts started getting quicker and harder, and I felt he was going to come soon. Suddenly he stopped and pulled out. I felt a bit cheated as my excitement was just about rising with the pounding that my pussy was getting. When I looked at him, there was an evil glint in his eyes.

"Now to conquer the third virgin territory!" He chuckled and turned me over.

As he spread my buttocks, I realised what he meant and suddenly felt a little uncertain. I though his cock would be too big for my butt hole. He put two fingers in my cunt, sliding all round and then slowly inserted the middle finger in my reluctant and tight butt hole. As it gradually relaxed, he put in his index finger as well. Slowly my butt hole relaxed further. He finger fucked my butt hole a few times and then knelt between my raised, spread buttocks. He placed the wet, throbbing cock at the opening of my butt hole. Slowly he pushed, whispering "Relax...relax...relax...."

I tried. As I felt the head of his cock force through, I felt it was going to tear me there. Incredibly though, it slowly went through, and once the head was past, it was easy for the rest of his cock to slide in. It was a weird and not an unpleasant feeling! Then he started thrusting in and out, starting slowly and pushing deep. I must say, it was a lot more uncomfortable than it was for my cunt, when he fucked me the first time. But gradually I started enjoying it. So much so that, my hand moved to my clit, rubbing it and adding to the pleasure. Gradually I caught up again with the rhythm of my mounting pleasure. Ash though, started pounding erratically, groaning and I realised he was going to come soon. And he did! I felt him squirt another shot of his come in me. He thrust a few more times to empty himself. As his cock softened, he slipped out and fell on bed exhausted.

I stayed in that position and carried on rubbing myself. Soon my peak came as well. I squeezed my buttocks hard, closing my legs around my rubbing hand, my clit grinding against my finger, my body trembling with the orgasm! I moaned hard and then collapsed back on the bed.

Sunny

Something woke me up. I realised Mimi was not in bed with me. Then I heard some noises from downstairs. Suddenly alert, I realised, Mimi must have gone down. Fearful of what I would find, I slowly crept down the stairs noiselessly.

I could hear some moans coming from the guest room. I walked quietly to the room ad stood hearing. I could hear some rhythmic movements, the slight sound of the bed and clearly Mimi moaning in pleasure! The slut was having sex with Ash in our house whilst I was asleep! Anger spread through me like a rapidly growing forest fire.

I could see that the door was not closed completely. I pushed the door in slightly to confirm my suspicion. In the dim light of the night lamp I could see Ash thrusting against Mimi's buttocks vigorously. From the angle it was obvious that they were performing anal sex! Disgusting! Bile rose to my throat as I stepped back and rested against the wall. My brain was screaming murder, my whole body aflame with an incredible fury that I never though I could possess. If I had a gun, I would have burst through and shot them both for this dirty act! That thought somehow stopped me cold, and I remembered Eva telling to be calm, collected and make decision on the relationship for the long term. Completely sobered, I crept back to bedroom, lay back on the bed, closed my eyes, and thought hard. It was really difficult, as the image of their perverted sexual coupling kept interfering.

I fell asleep after a long time and I don't remember Mimi come to bed before I drifted off. I got up early as I had plans for golf fortunately. I was looking to get out of the house. My head was completely clear now! I didn't want to look at both their faces now. I wrote a note for Mimi about going for golf and returning late. I crept down and got out of the house as quickly as I could.

I felt strangely light and almost happy. I played my best round of golf that day!

When I came back home Ash was gone. Good riddance of that bastard!

Mimi was in the kitchen.

As I stepped in and she turned towards me, I dropped the bomb.

"I saw you having sex with Ash last night!"

The mug in her hand dropped to the and she went red in face!

Calmly I told her about my discovery of her diary as well. She looked shocked! And then I dropped the bigger bomb - I told her it was over and she should leave the house, today, no arguments!

The first time I felt like a man in front of Mimi and in charge!

Eva

Sunny looked transformed! He stepped around the department very purposefully, brimming with a new found confidence.

Over the following weeks I could see the physical change in him as well. I went in for dictation in his office and he was in his scrubs. As he dictated, I discretely noted his forearm muscles - they looked very defined, rippling with each movement. I couldn't resist looking at his butt as he bent to pick up some scrap from the floor to throw it in the bin. It looked very firm and I quickly averted my gaze in embarrassment. It looks like, I thought, that personal training was working well for him!

Following the paperwork, we chatted for a while. I asked about his training and his treatment. He seemed very happy with the progress. He also mentioned that his mood was now great and he had stopped his anti-depressants as well.

"All thanks to your help and advice!" He genuinely seemed pleased. Impulsively he hugged me. As I squeezed him back, I heard the door to the office open.

"Anh, ha! So this is why you were happy to dump me you bastard!" It was Mimi. She threw a bag down at Sunny's feet. "This is some of your stuff that you had given me. I don't want them. You can give them to this bitch, you've probably been screwing at work." She turned towards me "I suppose fucking the boss probably helps the secretarial pay, right?"

Incensed, I stepped quickly close to her and slapped her hard, red with fury. I whirled around and left the office without a word.

I had no choice but to run to the toilet! I sobbed with anger mixed with shame. I was also worried that Mimi would complaint against me for slapping her. In a few minutes, calming down, I walked back to my office.

Shortly afterwards, Sunny rang to call me in his office. As I entered embarrassed, he apologised to me for Mimi's behaviour and language. She had left in a huff after he apparently told her off and threatened her with reporting her behaviour to her line manager at her hospital.

I couldn't control my relief and tears started flowing.

Sunny stepped towards me and took me in his arms. I sobbed even more with his gesture. As he squeezed me, suddenly, even in my state, I could feel his penis gradually hardening against my abdomen. As he tried to disengage, I squeezed him back, as if unaware of what was happening. In seconds I felt him fully aroused! Despite my tears I felt happy for him that he had regained his sexual reflexes! After a few seconds of being in his embrace, I reluctantly released him.

"Thank you for your support Sunny! I really appreciate this, you are a very kind, nice man and that awful woman never did really deserve you!" I avoided looking at his tented scrubs, pretending to wipe my eyes.

Sunny quickly sat in his chair trying to hide his bulge by turning away from me. I almost smiled at his discomfiture as he avoided looking at me.

"You know," I said, "We should have that celebratory dinner you promised me!"

Sunny had promised to take me out for dinner for my birthday celebration, especially after helping him to deal with his difficulties with Mimi. He had seemed especially happy with personal training with my trainer.

"Sure!" He seemed relieved to talk about other things.

Sunny

I was horrified with Mimi's insulting remarks towards Eva! I thought Eva's response was absolutely appropriate! I wish I had slapped her for that and more, although I hate violence of any sort.

Anyway, I felt so relieved coming out that abusive life. I want to look forward to a relationship, hopefully more suitable for my nature.

As usual, as had been the case over last many days, my thoughts returned to Eva. And as usual guilt accompanied these thoughts, especially when I felt my arousal! I am conflicted with this guilt and arousal at the same time. She's my secretary and I shouldn't be thinking about her like this. But then she is so kind, friendly, comfortable to talk to and we get along so well. Also, maybe its the treatment - injections & counselling etc, or is it Eva, who seems to have helped me get my sex drive back. These arousals are very pleasant and seem to be getting frequent, especially when I think of Eva, her soft body pressed against mine...damn...there I go again! Now I am uncomfortably hard!

I don't know what she thinks about me that way any way. When she hugged me the other day I was certain she must have felt my erection pressing against her! I hope I have not embarrassed her as her boss. I think the dinner should certainly help. Poor thing has had a rough time with her own personal life and I admire the way she has gone about at work, and even helping me.

Let's see.

Eva

Poor man! I thought about Sunny and really felt for him. Knowing him I know he will be conflicted.

Terrible relationship with wife, a psychological emasculation because of her, and add to that a genuine medical problem!

Nevertheless, I am happy for him now, looks like he is on the mend. The fact I felt him aroused by my hug, pleased me to no ends! I smiled again at his awkwardness, but felt flattered that I could have this effect on him.

I mentioned this to Liz, my close friend outside work.

"Looks like he's got the hots for you darling, and you are probably the same! Any way, it will be good for you to get some decent action after a long time! You deserve it!"

I went red in face at that and Liz, pointing at my face burst into laughter - "I guessed it right, didn't I? Go for it girl!"

I don't remember how I responded to that - I was too flustered.

After Liz left, I thought about what she had said a lot. As I went to bed that night, I could feel myself become wet with arousal, thinking about the two of us together. Somehow I didn't feel guilt about it!

I couldn't sleep and had to resort to my vibrator for help!

Sunny

I picked up Eva from her apartment on the way for our dinner.

She looked lovely in her dress! I was struck by her beauty, wondering how I had missed this before. I think work place sometimes affects how you look at your colleagues.

She was as bubbly as usual and I felt really relaxed in her company.

I parked my car and we went to the restaurant.

As we were led to our table, I followed Eva and could not help glancing at her behind. Her hips were full, her well rounded buttocks swayed smoothly under her dress. I felt the now familiar stirring in my groins and by the time we reached our table, I was surprisingly fully aroused. I felt quite embarrassed, my face feeling hot. As she turned to sit in her chair she did glance at me, her eyes sliding down lower. Hoping that she didn't notice my arousal, I quickly slid in my chair.

There seemed to be a hint of a mischievous smile on her face as she asked, "Are you okay? You seem a little tense."

"Oh, yes...," I was flustered a bit. " I just hope you like the food here."

"Come on, I suggested this restaurant, remember?"

I got even more flustered.

"Relax Sunny! Enjoy the evening!" Eva said with a big smile.

She had a glass of white wine, and I stuck to just tonic water. We chatted easily about a lot of things. Dinner went well, except the intermittent bumping of Eva's knee against mine. My heart jumped every time that happened.

As we waited for desserts, Eva took my hand in hers, and an electric current shot through me at that warm, soft touch. My heart raced as she gently squeezed it. She leaned forward and whispered.

"I am really glad we came. I am having a brilliant time with you."

"Me too," I responded.

"And I am very happy for your recovery as well." She smiled and winked.

I was non-plussed for a moment, and then as I got the meaning, I blushed hard. My heart rate went up a notch, and I felt myself hardening immediately.

"I...you...how...I mean...." I was lost for words.

"It's okay Sunny," she leaned even more, and this time my eyes were drawn to her cleavage as her dress top opened up.

Guiltily I looked up and she chuckled. Now I felt her leg brushing mine, moving up and down, making things worse, and I felt my erection throbbing hard!

"I like you!" Eva whispered. "I know you are my boss and all that, but you've been through a terrible time with Mimi and I'd like you to get over that terrible woman. You should be able to enjoy life more. I am there for you and will be happy to help you in every way that I can!" As she said this her shoe-less foot crept up my thigh, upwards!

I was excited and overwhelmed at the same time!

"Oh Eva! I like you too. You are such a kind and helpful soul!" I felt a little wetness in my eyes as I squeezed her hand back gently. She put her other hand on my hand, pulled it up and lovingly kissed it, watching me with tenderness.

And then her wandering foot met my throbbing erection.

She chuckled, "You are definitely ready to enjoy life, I see!" She whispered, "The other day I felt you against me and I knew you like me as well!"

So she had noticed, and hadn't minded then - I felt relieved. More importantly, her foot rubbing my hard erection and her loving smile and tender words held promise of exciting time ahead!

I wanted to skip dessert and go! Unfortunately she sighed and removed her foot reluctantly as the waiter arrived with the desserts. As we released our hands, he smiled at us, placing them in front of us.

I don't remember what we had!

The only I remember was gazing into Eva's lovely, twinkling eyes, mesmerised by her soft tinkling voice, whispering to me as she leaned forwards. Her leg played with mine, moving up and down slowly.

I couldn't remember being so excited in my life!

As if in a dream, I remember walking back to the car, Eva hanging on my arm. I could feel her soft breast pressing against my arm, her hips intermittently bumping onto my side.

We drove to her place and before long we were at her apartment doors. She quickly opened the door and pulled me inside.

As the door closed, she turned around and came in my arms. My arms went down to hold her narrow waist, feeling the softness. She stood on tip toes, and holding my face in both hands, brought it down to her upturned lips. I kissed her tentatively and felt her mouth open. As I opened mine, her tongue moved quickly to meet mine. We shared the deep kiss for a few movements, as I pulled her waist towards me. Her soft breasts pressed hard against my chest whilst her hips pushed against my throbbing erection!

She started rubbing her hips gently against my manhood, and it progressively became uncomfortable, making my hands move instinctively to her buttocks. I squeezed the firm, rounded mounds hard, pulling them against my throbbing erection, desperate for a release!