Breaking the Touch Barrier

Story Info
Step Dad and Step Daughter draw closer thanks to Mom.
841 words
3.94
20k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't start off close with my step daughter, Pink. I married her mom when she was 6 and the lack of a father figure left her rebellious at a young age. It took around 4 years for our shouting matches to end. Her mom wasn't an absent parent but also wasn't around due to working 3 jobs. We eventually got her into a stable career which left me taking care of Pink.

When she became a teenager most of our interests aligned, causing our relationship to grow calmer and closer. Mom didn't like that Pink and I had a better relationship than theirs but she accepted it. Once she turned 19 the relationship began to change. After an encouraged change of wardrobe from the oversized sweaters and boys clothes to form fitting shirts, correctly fitting bras (thanks to Victoria Secret) and skirts, Pink blossomed into a younger version of her mother. While stunning in her own right, Pink grew more confident almost overnight.

One night while sitting on the couch together, mom already took her sleeping meds an hour ago. I mentioned how proud I was of her courage to try something new.

"I remember how much you hated girls' clothes and now your in skirts. You really look amazing in these outfits."

"I feel better too. I get more compliments now and they don't keep asking if I'm a girl. Which got really annoying."

We both laughed remembering the question being asked when at a Waterpark.

"You know you used to tickle me like, almost daily growing up. Now it seems like you hardly do it" she said in a curious tone.

"I kinda figured you'd be over it now that you're older."

"It wasn't so bad." she stated, while half heartedly flipping through her phone. I knew what she was playing but listening to her laugh while tickling her was also a pleasure of mine.

"Perhaps I will get ya again. But you know I can't do it when you're expecting it."

"Yeah Yeah" was all she got out as she attempted to stand up, but my grip on the back of her skirt prevented her from going far.

Laughter filled the room as the wrestling began, Pink now bigger and able to fight back. Not wanting to hurt her by grabbing her arms too hard. I focused more on the clothes. Trying to pull her back onto the couch. In a quick motion I stood up while sweeping an arm between her thighs, suplexing her through the air, onto the cushions.

"Cheater!" she yelled before erupting into laughter as my hands found her ticklish areas.

Back of the knees, hips, inner thighs, bottom of the butt where it meets the thighs All the same spots I would attack as she was growing up. This was not the same however, and ended a lot differently. I no longer had my wifes' daughter giggling on the couch. Instead the little girl was replaced by an attractive young woman. Her breasts were slightly bigger than her mothers,and firmer, which I confirmed in a well placed restraining hand while I tickled her hip. Her butt fit perfectly into my hands as I reached up under her skirt to tickle the spot under them. My hands finding flesh instead of the expectant fabric. My thumb flicking across the front of her panties while trying to break her momentum as she presses her back into me. My unintentional erection was clearly visible while wearing the jersey shorts, a time out was called from her tickled squirming causing her to grind her round butt onto me.

As we stopped to catch our breath Pink sat with her body laid across me, legs on my lap. Her attire had been rearranged, the once flowing, knee high, skirt was more of a tube top leaving a half naked Pink exposed. The tossing had also caused her already small panties to move, splitting her lips in half.

"So you wear a G String now." I said, in-between breaths.

"Yeah, but I think it gave me a rub burn," she replied. Not realizing the extent of what I could see.

Chuckling "Sorry, that's a pair of lips I can't kiss better" I said.

"Ya sure?" she replied smiling. Knowing what had happened she still puts her feet together, spreading her legs and thrusts her hips towards me.

Without thinking my hand raises, fingers wrapped around her hip. The thin material from between her protruding lips now pulled away as I hungrily kissed her pussy.

Silence fills the room as a look of shock is plastered on Pink's face. I'm not sure if it was because of what she did or what I did but she quickly swings herself off the couch and leaves the room.

"Goodnight" is the last thing heard before her door shuts.

Silently I sat thinking of what happened. Moving through the house locking the doors and shutting off the lights. Quietly I enter my bedroom to find my wife asleep on the bed.

"Fuck."