Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

Story Info
When 2 people are wrong for each other but it feels so right.
1.8k words
5
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know we were broken up and I wasn't really expecting you to stop by but I was glad you did. We agreed that we were not going to work out as a couple, on different paths was putting it mild. I was a young single mother of 2 and you were one party after another. But the attraction was undeniable and resisting each other was impossible

I can still remember the smell of your cologne. I didn't particularly like the brand but on you it was intoxicating. You didn't know it but scent was my biggest weakness. It had to be just the right amount though, a dab or two that would catch the breeze as you walked by. Even thinking about it now sends a shiver of excitement through my body.

You came unannounced to my back door; I was reluctant to let you in but didn't think any harm could come from hearing you out. In you walked, the familiar smell hit me before I was able to draw my eyes to the fitted black tank top you wore, accentuating your perfectly defined chest. The tattoo on your bicep more prominent against your summer tan, another thing I found incredibly sexy.

"Hello" was the only thing you said. That was enough, I wanted to do so much more then talk.

You must have read my mind because instead of saying anything else you reached towards me, brushed my hair away from my face and tucked it behind my ear. You let your fingers drop and tenderly outlined my neck before reaching behind my head to pull me in close. Pausing so that I could feel your soft lips brush lightly across mine. I could feel your breath and this waiting game was driving me crazy, but You knew that. Finally, your tongue was in my mouth. It tasted of peppermint, something I'd grown used to, and was sweeping around inside as if searching for the words we hadn't yet spoke.

You clutched my neck a little tighter making it impossible to escape had I even attempted. We hungrily explored each other's mouths and succumbed to desire.

I wanted so badly to have you inside me but surely that would bring this encounter to an abrupt end. That was not our way and that was not how this would play out. Although We had been lovers a long while it was like I had been sleeping until this instant. Maybe it was the time we had spent apart or the thought of never having you again that intensified my senses. Every inch of my body tingled with anticipation and self-control was becoming more futile.

I grabbed hold of the wrist that still clasped the back of my neck. You no longer needed to keep me from resisting, I wanted this as bad as you did. I guided your hand to my breast, my nipple erect under the light cotton fabric of the white shirt I still wore. It was yours actually, the shirt. You always thought it looked sexy, the way it draped my body loosely and fell just above my knees, slightly transparent from years of use. It did nothing to hide the tanned curves of my body or the light pink thong I wore. You always loved pink. Less predictable then red, more exciting then black. You said pink created a little bit of innocence in a woman that was anything but.

Through the thin material of my shirt you grazed my erect nipple with your palm before cupping my breast in your strong capable hand. Rolling my nipple between your thumb and finger with just enough pressure that a small gasp escaped my lips. Your hand dropped further to outline a path to the small of my back with your fingertips, my skin responded with tiny goosebumps. With the force of both hands you brought my hips to yours pressing the hard bulge in your pants against me. I could feel your breath as you nuzzled into my neck and soaked up the scent of my musky perfume. Pulling away briefly you looked down at me with intent in your eyes as if apologizing for everything that brought us here, or was it just anticipation of what was to come.

Deep brown eyes that held the power to seduce with a single glance said everything your voice wouldn't "Jaxson boys don't fall in love" was your motto. You lived by it most of your life and were not likely to change now. Love or not I know what you felt for me was new. Fighting what you felt with what you had come to know as normal was a war I couldn't help you conquer, but I had every intention of giving you a reason to keep showing up to battle.

Backed against the wall now with no clear recollection of how. Your left hand placed firmly above my head, seemingly the only thing holding you up. Your other hand feverishly exploring my entire body. From breast to waste to thigh and back. Breathing loudly in unison, our bodies writhing as if trying to consume one another through the barrier of clothes.

Just when I thought there was no space between us, you lift my thigh giving you the access needed to press your hard cock to my pussy. I feel the moisture between my legs dampen my panties and I moaned softly with pleasure.

I tug at the bottom of your shirt to encourage its removal. On cue you raise your arms so I can lift it over your head letting it fall carelessly to the floor.

The heat from the hot summer day created a light accumulation of sweat on your skin. My hands glide easily over your muscular chest and washboard stomach. My fingers traveled over your body with familiarity. Every bump, every curve, every single hair on this road etched into my memory. Your cologne mixed with sweat was tantalizing and I could feel my heart beat faster as I drew in another deep breath.

I played with the buckle of your belt but had lost all coordination and ability when your hand suddenly slipped into my panties. One single finger slid around my pussy expertly. Now it was you who moaned in delight at my obvious arousal.

Never have I been so turned on as I was when you brought your hand to my lips, leaned in and together we licked your finger clean before diving deep into each other's mouths again.

I reached down and rather than fight with the buckle of your belt I bypassed it and plunged my hand into your pants. Rock hard and erect I grabbed hold of your dick. Skin on skin, I roughly tugged until I thought it would burst through your jeans. I was grateful you jumped in to assist with the removal of the only thing that came between us.

I lowered myself to my knees. Your hand still anchored to the wall while your other hand held my head, giving you a false sense of control. I know you wanted me to take you deeply in my mouth but I wasn't giving you that satisfaction just yet. With feather like touch I ran my lips up your shaft laying a few tender kisses along the way. You were so hard I could feel one single vein in what was otherwise a smooth, soft surface. Seductively and without rush I licked the droplet of accumulated precum. Like sugar on the tip of my tongue.

You were very well hung, clean shaven and smelled delicious. I presumed you had prepared yourself for this and didn't really expect to do much talking. But showing up unannounced asking to talk made this feel more like something we shouldn't be doing. That only added to the thrill.

Without wasting another second, I took you fully into my mouth until I felt you at the back of my throat. Pausing for a moment to catch my breath before climbing my way back up with deliberate swirling movements. Until I once again reached the tip of your cock where I rested briefly with a tightened grip of my lips. Keeping you on your toes with just a little pain mixed in with the pleasure.

With one hand I gently massaged your hairless sack. I continued to pump my mouth up and down till I could hear your labored breathing. I knew I needed to stop now or I would end up with a mouthful, which I wanted but not yet. I pulled away and brought you back down with a light slow ice cream lick. Then, with a surprising burst of enthusiasm I took you right back to the depths of my mouth before you pulled me up off the floor. You knew we were cutting it close and you could cum at any moment.

You recklessly pulled at my panties until they lay in a dampened tousle at my ankles. You fell to your knees nearly as quickly as they did. Like a ravenous beast with a thirst for blood, you ate everything I had to offer. Rolling your tongue back and forth over my clit sent shocks of pleasure to the innermost parts of my body. I couldn't continue this, the need to cum was almost painful. You drove two fingers deep inside. Pumping and licking, sucking and banging. I writhed into submission, no control over the loud groans that filled the room. You telling me "yes, let me taste you" as my pussy tightened around your fingers over and over again. You held still, increasing the intensity of this pulsating organism. What was only seconds, I'm sure, felt more like forever as you dove your tongue deep into my entrance in an effort to take in every last drop of sweet cum.

Weak in the knees now I was happy to return the favor. I crouched down again and took you deep into my mouth. No teasing this time. This was it, the grand finale! Two strokes to the back of my throat, your balls cupped in my hand. With a hard thrust, a loud moan and a rush of ecstasy you unleashed your load. Overfilling my mouth with every burst of the delicious cream I had been waiting for. You lingered there a short while allowing me time to clean up what had almost been lost. I tenderly circled the tip of your cock, licked the length of your shaft and caressed your balls until I felt your body relax.

You crumbled to the floor in front of me. Our bodies drenched in sweat from the workout, cheeks flushed. You looked into my eyes, brushed a strand of hair from my face and tucked it behind my ear. You brought your mouth to mine and gently bit my lower lip before we both released a heavy sigh of satisfaction.