All Comments on 'Breaking Up The Monotony'

by NigelMatthews

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She should dump his pathetic ass and find a real man instead of a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Time to whore up", what a guy. Who wouldn't to be married to piece of shit like that? And what's with the black guy always being six foot five, bald, ripped and a cock like a python? Have you no ideas of your own? Or better yet, any semblance of what men, black and others, are actually like physically? I try reading these in hopes of finding one close to reality, so far, it's a big fat zero. Most of the time I stop less than halfway through a story. This one I couldn't get past time to whore up. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The "10 inch" cliche, down rated you from 4 to 3 for that. Nice buildup before that.

NigelMatthewsNigelMatthewsover 1 year agoAuthor

Lighten up Francis! At least I can put a correct sentence together. I'm not into men, so maybe I don't have any semblance (your parlance) of what men are actually like physically. However, I don't recall ever writing that Jonathan was ripped and had a cock like a python. Also, if you didn't get past the "Time to whore up" you missed a great ending. Rachel and I have a wonderful relationship and I know how to speak to her in a way that actually turns her on sexually and adds to the experience. Maybe you should try it sometime with whomever. With regard to the wimp accusation, I'm confident I'm more man than you'll ever be and it's cowardly to call others wimps while anonymously hiding behind a computer screen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She may have pleased herself and our lawyers but she sure didn't pleased me or our children or either of her or my parents and siblings.

LIDiverLIDiverover 1 year ago

Well done, my friend, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. Jonathan owned a sprinkler business, and he certainly got the wife wet!

Nice, straight to the point, highly erotic story!

Who knew working from home could be so interesting. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous