Breakup Desperation

Story Info
Online hookup after breaking up.
1.5k words
4.63
3.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm just coming off a breakup, and being bi, and feeling more than a little bit horny, and desperate. I was kind of sour on the idea of hooking up with another woman decided to see who I could find online.

That's where i found Derek.

He was a local. Bi like me, and about my age.

We chatted for a while, and decided to get together over a cup of coffee.

While we talked, we found out that we both had found the root of our bi feelings went back to our teens.

Both of us had gay experiences in our teens, but then went on with life, chalking it up to teenage experimentation.

Our adult lives had left us wondering, though. Had we not explored our feelings enough?

So here we were. After talking for a while at the local coffee shop, we had decided to go back to his place, and see what happened.

As we walked through the door, he offered me a drink. I told him whiskey was my favorite.

We sat down at the sofa as he returned with our drinks, and offered a toast to an adventurous evening.

After our drinks, we wasted no time in getting comfortable with each other.

To my surprise, I started things off by kissing him with both a nervousness and an eagerness that I haven't felt in a long while.

He returned the favor by grabbing my crotch, and rubbing my cock from outside of my pants. I flinch in surprise, but soon settle down, and find myself getting comfortable, while also growing harder thanks to Derek's fondling motion.

I surprise myself with what I did next. I reach down, and unbutton his pants, in order to give him some of the same attention he's giving me, to find him already hard from our making out.

He must have known what I had in mind, as he helped me to guide his pants down.

I pulled his underwear down just enough to finally free his already hard member from its constraints

I was relieved to see that he was about the same size as me.

The pressure of my pants against my own hard cock was getting seriously uncomfortable by now, and I stood in order to get out of them as soon as possible.

As my pants slide down, he placed himself on his knees in front of me. As my pants fall, my finally freed cock sprung forward in front of his face.

Derek immediately took my dick into his hands, and began to stroke it as he kissed my head.

The feeling is amazing, but still a little odd coming from another man.

He calmed any doubts I had by suddenly taking my cock into his mouth in one motion.

He catches me off guard so much, that I gasped at the sensation.

He begins to bob his head up and down my shaft. Each time he takes me in, I can feel my head hit the wall of his throat. The feeling is amazing, but after just a few minutes, I stop him from going any further for fear that I was already getting too close to the edge.

I tell him to get back to his feet, and we're face to face again. That's when I realized what I've gotten myself into, and that he's waiting for me to return the favor, and the nervousness returns.

I slowly kneel down until I'm eye to eye with his manhood.

I take it in my hand at first, and begin to slowly stroke the shaft. Finally with one deep breath, I open my mouth, and take his head into my mouth. I begin to run my tongue around his head I'm still not sure of what I'm doing, but wanting to continue, I begin to run my lips along the length of his shaft.

I can hear Derek's moans of appreciation above me, which tells me that I must be doing something right.

I have to admit. The feeling of another man's cock in my mouth is something that I've gotten used to amazingly quickly

As much as I'm enjoying giving Derek some pleasure, the aching I'm feeling from my own loins is getting unbearable. I reluctantly take Derek's dick from my mouth, and begin to catch my breath, as I return to my feet. Derek immediately kisses me with appreciation.

With both of us beyond words, I follow him to his bedroom, where he lays me down, and climbs his way on top of me.

He kisses me, and begins to kiss his way down my body until I can feel feel his breath on my crotch.

What came next was unexpected.

Instead of paying any attention to my cock, Derek instead pushes my legs up, telling me to hold onto them.. With my legs now out of his way, I soon discover what he has in mind.

I can feel his breath against my puckered hole as his hands spread my ass cheeks open.

Suddenly, I feel the pressure of his tongue against my puckered hole. I tense up at first, but the feeling of pleasure begins to fill me

I begin to relax as the feeling begins to overwhelm me.

He grabs my ass cheeks as I feel him bury his face between them. I gasp at the feeling of his flickering tongue lapping away at my asshole. The feeling is intense, and I don't want it to stop, but I have to make him stop, so that I can hopefully return the favor.

I get back to my feet, and have Derek bend over the bed, while I position myself behind him.

My first instinct is to thrust my cock into his ass, but I know that I have to wait. Instead, I decide to give him the same pleasure he's just given me.

I crouch down on my knees, and begin to massage his ass cheeks, as I slowly work my face between them.

I begin tonguing my way around Derek's ass, until I finally, with a deep breath, thrust my tongue into his honey hole. His sudden gasp told me that what I was doing was both welcome, and a surprise.

I stiffen my tongue, and begin to thrust my face in and out of his ass. At the same time, I reach in front of Derek, and begin to stroke his cock.

His moaning tells me that he's enjoying what I'm doing, but I need something more from him.

Reluctantly, I remove my face from his ass, and stand up.

I don't regret it for too long, though.

I reach for the bottle of lube that Derek had placed on the nightstand earlier, and begin to pour it into my hand. Slowly, I begin to rub some of it onto Derek's puckered hole. I surprise him by slipping a finger into his waiting hole. Massaging his sphincter like I am already has Derek breathing heavily.

Next I rub some onto my shaft, and begin to spread Derek's ass open as I push my way inside for the first time, replacing my fingers with my aching cock.

It surprised us both how quickly I was able to push through. Before either of us knew, I was balls deep into Derek's ass.

Without hesitation, I began to thrust myself in and out of Derek's hole. The sensation was something I had never felt before.

His initial gasp of surprise was soon replaced by gasps of pleasure as I continued my motions in and out of his ass

I was mesmerized by the feeling of being able to

please a man. Something I had never even thought of before but now I was doing just that. My heart was pounding. Derek had begun to thrust himself toward me.

Before either of us knew it, we had lost all control, and we were lunging at each other with a passion.

Our motions had become almost as uncontrolled as my climax which I could feel was coming very soon. My moans became louder and louder, telling Derek that I was close to cumming.

I stopped, and Derek Immediately turned himself around, and placed his face right in front of my cock, and opened his mouth, awaiting his prize.

He takes me into his mouth one last time, and runs his tongue around my shaft. That was all I needed. I suddenly feel my balls tighten, as stream after stream of cum goes shooting down Derek's throat.

After he catches his breath, he gets to his feet, he takes his shaft into his hand, and motions toward me, as if offering it to me. I gladly accept.

I take him into my mouth, begin to ram my lips down his shaft and within seconds, he begins to cum with spasm after spasm of his love juice, as it shoots down my throat.

I back off as I feel his cum hit the back of my throat. I struggle to keep up as I try to swallow every bit of love juice that Derek gives me.

As we get back to our feet, we kiss as a farewell, and begin to redress, we promise to not make this a one time thing.