Straight Buddy Saw Internet History

Story Info
My straight buddy discovers my internet history...
1.6k words
4.32
16k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjakelow
bjakelow
21 Followers

I was watching some porn and stroking my cock on the first Saturday morning of college football. My buddy wanted to get some time away from his family so he was going to come watch college football and day drink. We figured just come to my apartment and we could invite some friends or head to the bar. So I was stroking my morning horniness out of me. I kept edging and getting close and then would stop. Watching two guys fuck out in the woods and getting close when the doorbell rang. Closed my laptop and pulled my jeans back up. It was so close to cumming then but I stopped and just accepted that I was going to have to be horny.

Some friends came over and we drank our way through a 30 pack between 4 of us and had a few shots. Our team didn't do to well which may have influenced us some more. The evening games were about to start and most friends were leaving and it was just me and my straight friend. We were both pretty drunk. He grabbed my laptop off the coffee table and asked what I was working on these days.

I had forgotten what I was doing when he got there. The video popped up and in the moment that morning I didn't even notice the title of the stuff I was clicking on. I just saw two guys fucking in the woods and thought that's hot. He read the titles on the browsing history to give me shit.

"Seducing my straight friend."

"Straight guy fucks me"

"Turning straight friend"

"You got something you want to tell me?" He joked and belittled me. It was our relationship so I just laughed.

"Yep I'm in love with you and wanted porns advice on how to get you."

He laughed and we had another drink and complained about our work and whatever else. I got up and went to the bathroom during the 2nd quarter. When I got back my laptop was open again and my friend was stroking his dick.

"Whoa dude I'm not actually into you. It's just catchy porn titles dude. I don't care about the storyline."

"You say that, but I need a bj. Wife never gives them anymore and I miss that. You do that and we don't have to talk about it."

"Yeah I'm not into married men. You get permission and I'll suck you. Until then put your dick away."

"Bet."

He put his cock away, and we had another drink. Then went to the bar to finish watching the game. Closest bar was one with bikini style waitresses. My friend was horny I knew that but the girls were playing him for a bigger tip and it was funny. He got a call from his wife so he went to the restroom to chat with her. I and a couple other buddies were having a good time and I got a text from his wife.

"If you want to blow him that's fine. He always takes too long to cum is why I stopped. If he lets you I'm fine with it, but you have to girl talk with me after."

"You sure?" I texted back.

"Yes.. have fun. Nothing else though. Just head."

"Ok no guarantees I do it. But I'll let you know if something happens." Just a thumbs up reply and now I couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Julie text u?" He asked when he came back to the bar.

"Yeah, I'm not sure I want to, let's just have stick around here until the end of the game."

"No worries."

We stayed and watched the game. Both pretty drunk we got an Uber back to my place. The entire time he kept grabbing my hand and putting it on his cock in the backseat. He was already hard. I was stroking him through his pants.

We got into my apartment and he shoved me against the first wall and then pushed me to my knees.

His cock came out and I opened my mouth and for the next 5 mins I wouldn't call it sucking. He face fucked me roughly. Head banging against the wall. After 5 mins he went and sat down on the couch. I went and grabbed 2 more shots for us. Cheers and took them and then I went to work. I worshipped his cock for 10 mins. He was rock hard and moaning. He was getting so close.

"I'm kind of submissive. So just tell me what you want and I'll do it."

"Really. Bend over then I want to see your ass." I did as I was told. "How submissive are you?"

"Give me an order and find out."

"Spank your ass until I say stop."

After 20 mins and him fucking my face for most of it.

"So if I said go get me something to eat or drink would you do it?"

"If your cock is out, yes"

"So you're just a bitch for sex stuff."

"Basically."

"Good. I need that. Now bend over again and spread your cheeks."

He sat on the couch jerking his cock while I bent over in front of him and spread my ass for him. I felt his hand. Then his finger. Then him raise up.

"Beg for my cock and I'll fuck you."

"Your wife said just a bj"

"Read my text to her"

His phone on the table in front of me. He opened it and put his cock down my crack.

"Bj is fine. Honestly I don't care. Just don't get anyone pregnant."

"So fucking someone in the ass is fine. Just no vagina? So I take one of these girls home I can fuck her in the ass just not in her pussy and be fine."

"You can take anyone home and fuck then in the ass. I want to see a picture though of the one that let you do that to them. It's an open but honest relationship. I fuck my guys on the side you get yours, as long as no vagina. So honestly jake is perfect if he would suck you or whatever. Can't get him pregnant."

"Ok I'm holding you to this convo. Love you."

"Love you have fun."

I stood up and went to my bed room and got my lube out and handed it to him. No reason to hurt when I have everything to make it enjoyable for both of us.

He smiled.

He fucked me hard for 2 mins. I was about to cum from it. Him pounding me and grunting.

"Beg for my cum bitch."

"Please" I whimpered and moaned.

He came in me. He pulled out and smacked my ass few more times. I rolled over and my cock was still rock hard.

"I'm not gay like u so your gonna have to take care of that yourself."

"You aren't straight you literally just had sex with a man."

"Oh fuck didn't think about that."

"Anytime you want... I loved that."

Lay back down and pull your legs up. He took out his phone and took a picture of my legs up and my hole leaking.

"She said I had to send her a photo."

"You really won't help? You aren't even curious about what sucking is like?"

"I'm not doing that. Jerk off or suck me some more but I'm not doing that."

I started to jerk off and asked him to come put his cock in my mouth after he washed it off.

He walked away and came back semi hard and put his cock near my face. I was pumping my own cock and closed my eyes. Sucking his semi hard cock and moaning. His cock got harder. I was about to cum. He came again without warning he grabbed my head and held me down and busted in the back of my throat.

I came all over myself. He laughed.

"Looks like that was a good one for you. Didn't expect to come twice so fast."

"I'm gonna take a shower if you need one."

When I came back out he was passed out on the couch. Still naked. His phone in his hand. He had sent my pics and a video to his wife.

She was texting him non stop. He was snoring. She texted me and I told her he passed out and I was exhausted.

"Good. Tell him to get his ass home tomorrow morning we have family at 1."

I woke up to my friend nakedly crawling into my bed. He was big spoon apparently. I fell asleep and woke up the next morning thinking it was all a dream. He was laying next to me stroking.

"Morning fuck buddy. Wanna try it sober?" I asked.

He laughed, "maybe you'll be good at it this time. And if I remember you are submissive. My wife calls me daddy in bed. You do too from now on."

"Yes daddy"

"Go cook me breakfast and when you bring back eggs and bacon you can swallow my cum."

"Yes daddy"

He left after another facefucking. After he came he saw how hard I was. He reached down and stroked me.

"Careful that's kinda gay, stroking another guy."

Keep blowing me like this and I'll think about. He left and I called his wife for girl talk. She was so happy. Apparently she's been seeing other men and wanted him to find some other partners for himself.

We have both been busy. But he wants to come over and watch more games with me this weekend.

bjakelow
bjakelow
21 Followers