Breakup Remedies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a huff and a grin I ran my nails along your back, leaving red roads along you as I positioned my hands on your waist, gripping down tight to pull you onto my dick. That heart shaped ass was a beautiful sight beneath me and your moans a beautiful song; one I could have listened to all night if my body let me. I shuffled closer to you, readying myself for the kill and started pounding with long, deep thrusts that pressed from your g-spot all the way against your cervix. Your body wanted cum as desperately as you did, squeezing your insides around my shaft and attempting to milk the cum right out of me. I stopped a few times, trying to delay the inevitable, enjoying every moment I spent inside you but it was futile - you were too tight, too slick and wet, too good to control myself and with long pounding plunges I thrust deep inside, grunting and groaning as my cock swelled and spurted out stream after stream of hot cum inside you. I left my dick inside to droop the last of it, not wasting a drop, and you gasped at the sudden emptiness as I left you. I looked down on your shimmering slit, my fluid oozing out of that honeyed hole and I knew that you were going to be mine.

12