Breast Suggestions Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaahhh!" Becky exclaimed. "Aaaaahhhh. Oooohhh..." she murmured as her legs released their grasp of him. Billy knew he had something good going on so he kept on flicking her clit while he continued to pump against her quim. Meanwhile Bobby also squeezed and manhandled both her tits, sucking hard on her hard nipples. Becky was heading quickly for a much needed orgasm. Bobby couldn't get over how wide and soft her areolas were and how thick and suckable her nipples were too. She was perfect, perfect, perfect.

Billy's fingers kept fiddling with Becky's clitty. His pumping continued while his cock was harder than ever. Bobby continued to squeeze her tits and suck first one, then the other, one then the other. He just couldn't get enough of her tits. He was wild with delight since he was such a dedicated tit man. Very soon they both heard a scream come out of Becky's mouth.

"Aaaaaah, aaah, aaaaaaahhhhhh...Mmmmpfh!" she exclaimed. Her pussy gushed it's juice all over Billy's cock and balls. Bobby stopped his sucking and stood up. His cock was thrusting out into mid air. "Suck me Becky. Suck my cock Becky!" he demanded.

Even in the middle of her ecstatic panting, Becky did something they weren't expecting. Something she had learned the other day. Becky rolled over and guided Bobby to the head of the couch. She then sucked his cock into her mouth while presenting her ass to Billy. "Take your wet cock and shove it in my ass Billy," she said. "Do me in the ass. You'll love it.," she said.

Well, Billy was new to all of this but he was good at doing what he was told. It sounded so nasty, so degrading, so dirty and sexy that he simply could not resist at all. "Go slow honey, but do me. Put your dick in my tight asshole" she exclaimed. Billy guided his hard cock, very wet with her pussy juice, right into the tip of her anal opening. He was about to experience the tightest grip in the world. He slowly placed his cock tip into her ass. Becky felt so nasty, so hot, like such a seductress. She sucked and lapped at Bobby's cock with earnest while she felt this strange new feeling again of her virgin ass being penetrated.

Soon, Billy had his cock almost completely inside of her. God, oh God, did it feel like the best feeling he ever had in his life. Her ass gripped him with 100% pressure all around his throbbing shaft. She felt so incredibly tight he couldn't believe it. What a new sensation. "What an incredible way to fuck a woman" he thought to himself. With a few more slow pumps in and out he was finally buried to the hilt in her ass tube. He knew he was going to explode in just a few minutes from all this tight stimulation but he wanted to drag it out as long as he could. Billy reached around and continued to play with her clitty again as he started to pump slowly in and out of her almost virgin asshole. He then realized he couldn't pass up the opportunity to grasp her by the hips, built like natural handles, to control her as he rammed his cock into her ass. She was made for this. He was certainly going to make it a lot less virgin by the time he was done with it. Billy started sweating.

Bobby loved, he simply loved, getting a blowjob from this sexy hot babe; this big titted slut. She sure was learning how to suck on a cock; how to pay attention to the glans just below the head; how to squeeze a man's balls and stretch them at their base as the cum built up inside. His cock was so very happy. Bobby started sweating and pumping and gasping for air. Becky was panting too as her clitty was loving Billy's caresses.

Soon Bobby said, "Yes baby! Oh yesssss suck on me. Suck on my cock. Suck it, oh suck it hard and take it all! Don't stop till you take it all!" He exclaimed this just as he shot a huge gigantic load deep into Becky's willing mouth. Becky gurgled and struggled to take it all in because she knew this would give him the greatest pleasure. Soon cum was leaking outside of her mouth and onto her chin and the couch. Becky didn't let go and took it like a pro.

Bobby's forceful thrusts, and seemingly gallons of cum spewed down her throat. All this action then sent Becky into her own second orgasm. She silently screamed, her sounds being muffled by this stiff cock in her mouth. All this lust, all this carnal desire, then triggered Billy too at the other end of her body too. He then shot load, after load, after load, of cum deep into her ass; deep into her dirty spot; her incredible tightly gripped anal cavity. He grabbed both her hips harder and buried his cock as deep and far as it would go as he emptied his balls of all the cum they could ever produce. Billy also screamed but no one really heard him because they were all so busy panting and recovering from their own glorious orgasms. The room was filled with the sounds of panting breath.

Becky was so very satisfied. She was built to receive a hard cock and all of her holes had just been filled. She was built to pleasure men and she had just received their lust, their man juice, their nice warm cum. She herself was relaxing in post-orgasmic bliss while her luscious and ripe young body was fully splayed, naked on the couch.

Finally, after only having just come over to her house less than an hour ago, they all were collapsed in various positions on the couch, gasping for air, delirious with delight. They were a virtual scene from some sex site. A lusty, busty, virile threesome who had just reached heavenly heights and the smell of cum was in the air.

As they all regained their senses Billy and Bobby realized it was getting to be dinnertime at their homes. They would be missed if they just didn't show up. Billy grabbed a dishtowel and rinsed his cock off. Bobby gave Becky a tender French kiss, filling his hands once again with her big hooters, and they both bid her adieu. Becky, laying naked and splayed on the couch, began to drift off into sleep.

12