Breast Suggestions Ch. 18 - Barbie Goes to Tommy's House

Story Info
Barbie goes to meet Tommy, but only finds his father there.
2.7k words
4.55
17.8k
19

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrddman
mrddman
599 Followers

Please send comments. It's the only way I know people are out there. Enjoy and thanks.

Chapter 18: Barbie Goes to Tommy's House

Barbie went over to Tommy's house to go out on a hot date with him. He was still living with his father, Pastor Frank, but they were going over to a party at a friends house and she knew there were some bedrooms there where she and Tommy could have some fun. Barbie was dressed to the nines, but she kept herself hidden in a black trench coat to keep her body as a surprise for him.

Well, darn it, as it would happen when she got to Tommy's house only Pastor Frank was there.

"Come in, come in dear" said the Pastor while he gazed upon the curves that her trench coat could never hope to totally conceal. The Pastor knew all too well about her womanly charms, having just recently had the opportunity to ravish her at the gift shop. In fact, her magical virgin breast milk had turned him into a bit of a sex addict. He never was that way before and he was always able to control his natural urges, but her milk had given him many nocturnal erections as well as causing his thoughts to gravitate very often towards fantasies of small, young, very busty young maidens. Oh, how he now delighted in watching porn on the internet of little busty innocent tramps. He simply couldn't get the thought of young nubile breasts out of his mind.

Of course, much of the porn regarding short, thin, busty nubiles often comes out of Japan, the land of delicate women with porcelain faces. Their form is that much more erotic because one never expects them to be busty at all. A busty thin Japanese woman is really quite rare over there and always a pleasant surprise, and boy do the Japanese know how to develop erotic and teasing scenes. Yes, the Pastor had spent many an hour lusting over busty lactation scenes. Busty women groped in the bus. Busty woman suckled by two men at a time. All sorts of erotic busty petite women scenes he had been viewing. In fact, it was becoming difficult for him to keep his hands to himself when he was even near anyone that came close to his fantasies. He was definitely having trouble keeping his hands to himself, so he buried himself in the bible more than usual lately. Oh, but that didn't really help either. Oh well.....

"Come in, come in, don't be shy" he said to Barbie. "Tommy had to run some errands and I'm afraid he won't be back for about an hour or so. Why don't you come and sit in my den for a while and we can have a chat while you are waiting?" he asked.

Well, of course, Barbie followed his suggestion because she also had that drug, the powder of suggestion, coursing through her veins too. She simply had to follow anyone's suggestions.

The Pastor had not expected to see Barbie again so soon, but he was also fighting off the desperate urge to grasp her big round bosoms and pinch and squeeze her thick yearning nipples.

"May I take your coat Barbie?"

"Umm, well, I'm fine with my coat on Pastor Frank. I don't mind keeping it on" she replied. Barbie knew that the tight form-fitting full length dress she had on, without any brassiere at all, might just be considered too risqué for her to be allowed to go out on a date with Tommy in. She was afraid he might call off their date.

Well, Pastor Frank was simply besides himself with lust for her and was lacking any kind of patience. He simply had to be a bit bold and was just dying to cast eyes on her body again, even if it was only for an hour and even if he was only reduced to staring.

"I will hear nothing of the sort dear. You simply must make yourself comfortable" he said as he reached out and untied the belt at her waist and began to unbutton the trench coat. It only had about 5 buttons on it, so within a just a few moments her coat was pulled off of her and her red dress was left for display.

Her glorious body was left wide open for inspection.

The Pastor was speechless. He was not just looking at a lustful, lactating young lass, but he could clearly see the how the thin, red, finely knit dress was clinging to her every curve. Her pronounced nipples sticking straight outward from her bosoms. The low cut top revealing the upper half of her delicious breasts. Her cleavage leading ones eyes downward, ever lower, to imagine just what delights the rest of her breasts would reveal. The dress had a full-length zipper with a very tantalizing round ring attached to it. All one needed to do was to hook their finger into it and 'Zip' her treasures would be revealed. The dress clung to the curves of her melon-like bosoms and then downward grasping tightly around her very narrow waist. She stood only 5 feet tall and, like her sister, was thin as a rail. Impossible to imagine such bounteous bosoms could have grown on such a thin wee lass.

The Pastor simply HAD to get his hands on her. His blood was instantly boiling and his fingers were even twitching.

"Why Barbie that is such a lovely dress you have on" He wasn't thinking about telling her she could not go out on a date with young Tommy. He knew that they were probably having some hanky-panky and that that was normal for young couples. No, his mind was more on how quickly he could start to fondle and grovel and grope and suckle on her delicious tits again, her big firm milkers!

"Barbie that is a very very attractive dress you have on, but don't you think that you might have a problem with it?" He was quickly inventing some sort of approach to her and he was beginning to get a fine idea.

"Why, what do you mean Pastor Frank?" she responded.

"Well, you and I both know that you are somehow given the gift of virgin milk and it is quite obvious that you are not wearing any sort of brassiere on you, now are you?"

"Well....ummm....no, sir I am not" and Barbie was about to make up some sort of excuse as to why she would dress in such a provocative and titilating manner when the Pastor interrupted her.

"Now Barbie dear, I have to say that I am a bit concerned that you might actually start, well, start leaking a bit in public while you are with young Tommy and that would certainly embarrass him quite a bit, now wouldn't it? I mean if you were to perhaps kiss him or get the least bit, shall we say 'interested' in him, your body might start acting all on its own. You might actually wet that pretty little dress you have on and would make you look, well, like a tramp, like a harlot, and that could certainly easily ruin your date and maybe even your relationship with my dear boy Thomas."

Barbe was quite surprised at what he was saying but, then again, he was making some sort of sense. She hadn't even considered that possibility.

Now the Pastor was beginning to see an opening here. A way that he could grasp and fondle her right here, right now, right then and there.

"Now Barbie, I think it is best if perhaps you were to allow me to lessen the pressure that is most certainly building inside of you. Perhaps it would be a good idea if I were to drain a bit of that lovely milk you have building up inside of you before you go out on that date of yours. Don't you think that is a good suggestion?" he asked.

Well, there was nothing that Barbie craved more these days than to be milked, to be drained such that she could begin anew to rebuild her supply. There was nothing that she liked more than to be sucked on and fondled and emptied like the bovine maiden that she was. And she also simply loved to follow suggestions, by anyone, especially if they led to her pleasing a man and serving him. Her God-given purpose in life.

With his hands almost having a mind of their own, the Pastor reached out and grasped both of her jutting nipples with his fingertips. He simply could not resist her anymore and boy did her nipples feel good in his hands. They were already thick and hard and he delighted in their size and thickness and their very responsive nature. He could even feel them growing between his fingertips as he clutched her. He controlled her whole body by holding onto her nipples so he pulled her just a little bit closer to him. He then grabbed the tantalizing ring of her zipper too, he simply could not resist, and peeled it down to her waist in one smooth motion. Then, suddenly, her naked nubile D-cup bosoms broke completely free from their confines and his fingertips renewed their assault on her nippled tips.

"Oh my dear, you simply have the most beautiful full bosoms a woman could hope for. Yes, they are simply perfect, and oh so tasty my dear" he said as he began a rhythmic pinching and pulling and twisting upon them.

Barbie was beyond flattered. Her pussy juices were beginning to flow. She felt light in the head and a huge smile came across her face. He had just called her a woman and she was only 18. He had just stated how impressed he was of her womanly charms. He was flattering her beyond compare.

Soon his whole hands came into play and he started to squeeze her full bosoms with his open palms. This left her thick pink nipples exposed to his eyes with their pearly droplets of milk forming on each of her lovely nubbin tips. His mouth quickly, with a mind of its own, descended upon her and his lips latched onto one of her nipples and he began sucking with great force and intensity.

Barbie plopped herself down on the armrest of the sofa nearby while the Pastor was bent over suckling and moaning like a child in joy. His mouth was filling with her warm sweet milk while his other hand squeezed the other breast of hers. It was getting quite wet while it too began to express her womanly liquid, squeezing and mauling and manipulating her wonderful young firm breast flesh. His tongue flicked and flicked and slathered her nipple as he sucked and filled his stomach with her goodness.

Barbie was simply delighted and trembling at the same time. Lust was filling her body up and desire was wetting her juicy pussy. She was having trouble thinking at all as she nursed this tall handsome man. She was giving of herself. She was serving mankind.

The Pastor soon switched to the other bosom and began to drain it too. Oh, how she craved this. His cock too, at this point, was rubbing against her knee. He desperately needed some pressure there but wasn't quite sure what to do about it. He kept suckling with joy but his cock was beginning to demand some sort of release.

"Ohhhh.....gurgle, gurgle.....slurp, mmmm.....yummm, yummmm, oh my" he uttered. "Oh my, mmm...mmm...frumpfh..."

"Oh dear" he said as he finally released his mouth from her dripping swollen mammary. "You have such lovely treasures. Such juicy melons. You must learn how to satisfy, how to nourish without loosing your virginal privilege. You must learn how to allow a man's release while keeping your chastity. Darling, take the position. Take the position on all fours. Take the position of the willing bovine that you are!"

Suddenly, Barbie seemed to instinctively know what he was referring to and she immediately got down on all fours. The Pastor then quickly dropped his drawers and released his massive and pastorly cock. It was pointing upward, up toward the heavens, hard and as erect as it had ever been in his life! He reached around and under her to wet his hand with her woman's milk and then splashed it onto her virginal rectum.

Barbie had never experienced this before but she was panting in heat and was ready to be penetrated, in any way, and by any manner at all. She was completely servile and willing. She was open to be filled up. She wanted to drain the Pastor like he had drained her.

The Pastor said "This might feel slightly new to you, but it is your duty, you will soon get used to it. This is the way. This is the way for you to maintain your purity until your chosen day." In saying this he popped the engorged head of his rigid phallus just past her rectal muscle. If felt like heaven on earth to the Pastor and it sent a spasm of joy directly through her and into her pulsing pussy.

The Pastor instinctively grasped her hip with one hand while his other he flicked and stimulated her clitty. He knew that the more in heat she became, the more she would buck like a bronco and allow his phallus to completely imbed itself deep within her posterior, her anus, her asshole!

"Oh darling, I will do this slowly. It feels so heavenly. So divine!" he almost screamed as he slid his cock deeper and deeper into her ass. "Oh, my Lord this is so divine! So perfect. So uhhhh.....!" Barbie's pussy was gushing with her sweet smelling juices. She was finally, completely impaled by the Pastor. His staff had impaled her virgin rectum and he was in complete control of Barbie's surrender.

Remaining bent over her like a rutting beast, Pastor Frank reached around her and grasped and started milking one of her breasts while his other hand continued to flick and rub her completely wet clitty. He then began to take long full strokes deep within her and then almost coming completely out, reveling in the complete tightness and pressure of her virgin ass on his swollen cock. This was beyond anything he had ever felt before. He started to quicken his pace. He started to yelp and scream words and terms that were unintelligible. He was mumbling with delight. Drooling and screaming and grunting like a wild best.

Barbie too was panting and building up a very intense orgasm that was totally beyond her control. She was filled to the hilt with a giant rigid penis while her clitty and bosoms were being manhandled and abused. He was now slamming into her and grunting and then Barbie let loose with a gigantic scream!

Barbie orgasmed and grunted and almost collapsed on the floor if it weren't for the Pastor grabbing her and pumping away she would have fallen out of his grasp. He was getting close to a release himself. He was certain that when he let go he would flood her with so much jism that it would simply pour out of her. He didn't care. Her rectum was so incredibly tight like someone perfectly squeezing every inch of his cock at the same time. In and out, in and out, he continued to pound her and ride her like a bronco, like a beast, like the bovine that she was, like a milk-dripping cow ready for the rut.

The Pastor then grasped both her breasts as he buried into her as deep as he possibly could one last time and then he exploded into a mind-numbing orgasm of release, of ecstasy. He screamed like a madman as he exploded and gushed jet upon jet of his warm sticky jism. The Pastor grunted and pumped a dozen times or more until he simply collapsed onto her back. Barbie too then collapsed and they were both exhausted and lay flat on the floor, warm and wet and completely satisfied.

mrddman
mrddman
599 Followers