Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can almost taste that teen titty milk. Yum! Yum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More more more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Glad to see an update. Excited to see Tommy back and curious where you'll take that relationship. Thanks for writing.

HyperWaffleHyperWaffleabout 2 years ago

I’m not gonna lie, I thought the series was over. It brings me joy in more ways than one to see that the story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yow! I have never been a particular fan of big breasts, but this tale, so well told, has kept my rapt attention and — wanting more, Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent series, keep it up. Maybe for a continuation you could have Eric be invited over to Becky's house while Keith is there and the both of them could tag team both sisters. Then both guys could become their managers, to corrupt the congregation and "PORN" them out. At the same time Eric could give Keith some of that magic powder and milk to give to his wife to turn her slutty and join her daughters way of life??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great series, hope you continue. Would be hot to see Eric get invited to Becky's while Keith was there and the two of them tag team the sisters. Then they would become their managers to PORN them out, in the mean time Eric could give Keith some of that Powder and milk to Keith so he can initiate his wife into her slutty life and join her daughters in debauchery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would be hot to read about Tommy and his father the "Pastor" double team Barbie while Eric and Keith do the same to Becky. Then maybe Tommy could lay some pipe into Barbie's mom with encouragement from Barbie. There could be a gang bang of Barbie by the husbands of the congregation ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

cant wait for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous