All Comments on 'Breastfeeding Best Friend for Relief'

by Sebastian99

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the some what one sided giving of pleasure, usually it's You did me now your turn. Maybe we can see another chapter with these two with leaving it as one gives the physical pleasure. with Mary getting her satisfaction by giving and never receiving

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh that was beautiful thank you…. Just going for an afternoon nap to re-read 😀I have a feeling that this may become a favourite… exciting and deliciously told.

RumourRumourover 1 year ago

Beautiful, so tantalizing but a bit repetitive at times. Definitely heart pounding at times. Brings back.... memories. Please write another chapter with Mary finding and receiving her totally just pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Too automatic.

Too rushed.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the tenderness and intimacy you portrayed while making it erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an amazing story! The lesbian scenes were very erotic and sexy, definitely waiting for part 2!

Would love if you could put more detail in the nursing process (like how Amelia feels her milk sucked out of her etc). Also if Mary decided to induce lactation by having Amelia suckle her in a bdsm outfit and later on milking each other dry, that would be hotttt. Thanks for your time, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story! Very sensual and well written. Cant wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A procedure that took a life of its own. Relatively hot build up considering the bland dialogue. In regards to the end if their one time becomes a regular occurrence then I agree with "That is the thanks her husband gets for being a good and loving husband" - They will become cheating hussies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God this is hard to read. You can tell this was written by a teenage virgin. They have no idea how bodies work or bend for that matter and repeat themselves way too often because their brains are focused on the intense scenes. Their writing is all over the place with the emotions as well. Jesus Christ dude.

saffron_threadsaffron_threadabout 1 year ago

i liked it bro, i'm a sucker for stories that keep it sweet and loving :) keep writing!

AmberSolisAmberSolisabout 1 year ago

Loved it! Tender, loving, and hot! You wrote the scene beautifully! Hope to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

youve helped me discover a new kink owo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSebastian99@Sebastian99
I’m interested in stories of seduction or when people find excuses to indulge hidden desires.