All Comments on 'Breasticles Ch. 01'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WanderingLost42WanderingLost42over 7 years ago
Liking it but...

Just one thing. Why didn't she ask the doctor what the shot was for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Question the injection

I was going to say the same thing: why did she get an injection without asking what was in it first?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you TEASE!!!1!

The title says it all really, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I feel like the futanari tag shouldn't be included in this chapter; I get the impression that all of the tags on this chapter are applied to the story as a whole rather than accurately describing what the chapter contains. I mean, it's certainly good to tell the reader what the rest of the story will contain, as your author's note at the beginning does well enough, but it just seems like a bad use of the tagging system.

Additionally, on a similar note, you could edit the author's note to also say "there's no futa in this chapter"

asianToyasianToyover 7 years ago
Like it

I did t think this was for me - the title leading me to think it was crass, guy oriented jerk fodder - but this is surprisingly well written.

asianToy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
i guess you could say

her tits are D's

*badum titsss*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES