Breathe (750 Words Project)

Story Info
Anticipating a scene.
827 words
4.33
4.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note: This was written for the Literotica 750 Word Project 2021.

So it's only 750 words long.

Two longer similar stories of mine are linked at the end - consider this a taster.

___________

Erotic pleasure, for me, starts in the anticipation. It's often forgotten, but planning, thinking about and discussing our desires can really transform scenes into amazing experiences.

I'm in bed, with a friend with excellent benefits.

"What is it you want?" I ask, curious.

There's a wry chuckle from behind my head. "What do I want? Oh, so, so much... Let me think."

A pause, and you clear your throat.

"I want to hear you breathe," you hiss in my ear, hand wrapped in a handful of my hair, pulling me close. "Breathe in."

I'm breathing, obviously, adjusting to you lying on top of me, all warm and muscled.

"Go on. Breathe in for me, now."

I take a deeper breath. In, and out. It's a bit wobbly, but it calms me, helping me into an accepting headspace where I can welcome whatever happens next.

"Yes, like that. Again. Breathe in."

I inhale, more deeply.

"And out. Lovely." I continue focusing on pulling air into my lungs, and letting it out again.

"Such regular, even, breathing. I'm looking forward to hearing how that changes."

It's a promise of something happening to make it change. Pain, I imagine.

I shrug, feigning nonchalance.

There's a sudden slap on my bare arse. It's lightning-quick, and unexpected, and stings.

Your voice is next to my ear now, and sounds much more menacing.

"I can hear you starting to breathe faster. You're still taking nice controlled breaths, for now."

The words 'for now' are a barely veiled threat.

"I'm going to change that. Have you gasping in shock, panting with pain, begging for a moment to just stop and breathe.

"I might give it to you. Or I might wait; wait until you can breathe nice and evenly again, while you know what's about to come. I bet it'd take a while, but you'd manage it eventually.

"And then I can do it again. I want to hear those sounds of you pulling in air, trying to cope with everything I'm doing to you.

"I want to see your mouth open, breathless from panting because you're so turned on. Or is it because you're suffering so much?

"I want to know if experiences of pain and pleasure look different on your face, or if they sound the same coming out of your mouth.

"I want to see if you sniff, or whimper, as you try to control your breath for me. Or will you be all silent and stoic, as you valiantly try to comply?"

You run a finger up the front of my throat, gently. As you lift my chin with it, it's clear you're the one in control.

"I want to see your face get red and see the sheen of sweat developing as you struggle.

"I want to see tears in your eyes and drool and snot on your face.

"I want to hear your voice wobble, struggling to speak words, ashamed to admit you're gagging for more. Watch you begging me to keep going, while pleading for it to stop.

"I want to hear your breathing after that, all ragged and desperate and hot. I want to hear you cry and sob and resist me, and then listen to you while you accept, give in and submit.

"I want to watch as you desperately try to fend off that orgasm, struggling to control yourself until I give you permission. I want to see the expression in your eyes as you attempt to be obedient, and then when you realise you're going to fail.

"And then, finally, I want to gaze at your writhing body, twisting in delight, and I want to hear you as you come. I want to know if you scream out at your peak, or do you bite your lip, tense, and quiver all over?

"I can't wait to see how gorgeous you become, all panting, moaning and totally out of control, driven beyond reason by my mixture of pleasure and pain.

"I want to know your reactions. All of them.

"I want to hear that heartbeat of yours slowing after you come, your breaths gradually calming down.

"I want to gaze at your beautiful body, and watch you sighing slowly in relief as you finally relax. See your breathing return to normal, but you'll be appreciating every peaceful breath you take."

There's a pause. I remain silent, expectant, obedient.

"And then, after all that, I want to cuddle up to you, feel your warmth, and just listen to you breathe."

__________

Liked this? Please vote and take a look at my other stories.

If you enjoyed this, I particularly recommend my stories 'Tell Me What You Want' and 'Wheelchair Bound?' Comment and let me know what you think!