Happy Hour Diners Pt. 01: John

Story Info
Dinner and drinks with the boys takes a wild turn.
2.6k words
4.3
3.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy Hour Diners Pt 1: John

Disclaimer: All characters appearing in this work are above 18 years of age and fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

This story is written from the perspective of John, a white, heterosexual 35 year old male.

~

Spring is such a nice time to be alive, isn't it? Not only is the air perfectly crisp and cool, but it seems to never carry any staleness regardless of the time of day. It is especially enjoyable when I'm walking home from work as I am now, with the wind gently blowing across my face and kissing away any sign of tiredness from the long day I've had today.

Accountancy isn't something anyone could really call a passion, but it is certainly repetitive enough to numb out unwanted thoughts which would have otherwise completely overtaken my mind. I've gone out of my way to take up a simple yet undemanding position at my company, with my boss being baffled at me for not vying for promotions like my coworkers. It would lead me into management eventually and that is not something I want to ever be a part of. Money isn't a problem for me at all, and I want to retain my simple, no-frills life just as it is. I've seen too many roller coasters, and since my divorce and selling my business due to my dwindling mental health, I've finally settled into some semblance of normalcy just now, without any plans of ever giving it up.

"Hey, John!" I feel someone tap my shoulder from behind, as I'm walking on the sidewalk.

I turn around to find it's my friend and coworker, Dave.

"Hey man. What're you doing here?" I ask.

"I was looking to ask you at the office if you wanted to join me and Gavin for drinks and dinner. You left before I could get a hold of ya."

Dave from Marketing is a buff, 6 foot 3 inch tall fella with a jawline that could be used as a mechanical ruler. His interests lie primarily in pretending that his looks had no role in having him hired or that he is the company "thirst trap" (a term I learnt from overhearing my teenage nieces talk about dudes they must like in school.)

Apart from all that, he is a surprisingly down to earth guy with a genuinely likeable personality. I could never have imagined that I would be friends with someone like that, going purely by appearances, and yet here I am. Our looks may differ a lot with me looking more like an accountant with average 5 foot 11 inches and brown hair against his model-esque features, but we get along well enough. Gavin Warren is a new hire over at marketing whom I haven't spent enough time with yet.

I consider the dinner invitation for a moment and then say yes.

***

Dave told me that Gavin gave him an address to reach at by 8, and that he was taking care of all the arrangements. I wondered what he meant by that but seeing that Dave seemed to be quite relaxed about it, I let the question drop.

We've arrived at a quaint looking diner in the downtown by 7:55pm. Upon walking in, we spot Gavin sitting in one of the booths by himself. He instantly spots us at the entrance and comes over.

We then walk over to the billing desk where Gavin nods at an aged Asian man behind the desk, who slowly grabs one of those card keys that can be swiped and leads us to a hallway that leads deeper into the back of the building. Is this some kind of a secret seedy sex parlour? It couldn't be, it looks too clean and homey, like a humble family-run restaurant.

We reach the end of the hallway and the old man stops infront of heavy, floor-to-ceiling curtains. He then moves them to one side to reveal a huge metallic door with a keypad on the side. I'm struggling to keep my jaw from dropping open as I watch him tap the password in and use the card key to unlock the massive door. Dinner and drinks has taken an interesting turn tonight, that's for sure.

"Two hours," he tells us in a heavy accent without looking at us as he walks away.

I look at Dave trying to figure out if he knows what's going on but he seems equally puzzled. Gavin seems to have a spring in his step as he walks into the hall, the metallic doors sliding shut behind us.

This section is simply an extension of the public portion of the diner we came from, with the same décor and interiors but with relatively dimmer, intimate lighting. There's no one here besides us.

"Ah, this should be good enough." Gavin leads us to a booth by a large window through which I can see into what looks like a mini garden. Sitting here, you couldn't tell you're in the downtown market at all, with shops and restaurants lined up on both sides of the street without any grass patches.

Dave finally speaks up, "Dude, what is this place? Where have you brought us?"

Gavin smiles looking down at his phone and says,"It's just something I wanted to show you guys and see what you think. If you guys like it, we could make this our happy hour hang out spot."

The way he's saying it makes it feel like he's describing something super mundane but this does not have that quality to it.

"Why's nobody here?" I ask looking straight at him, hoping he would give some answers that actually address this situation.

"I booked it for us. It's all ours for the next two hours."

Why would he do that? Dave and I look at each other silently communicating the same sentiment. Something's off.

A little bell over a door in the corner rings as the door opens. A beautiful petite blonde, roughly in her early 20s, walks in wearing a tiny adorable summer dress. As she approaches our table, I notice that the dress is much shorter than I thought and it's barely covering her legs. She's holding the menu card infront of her chest, and when she reaches our table, she lowers it to reveal the tops of her ample milky white breasts. I catch myself staring and then look down and hear Dave clear his throat.

"Welcome back, sir. It's good to see you again. Nice to meet y'all too." She smiles at Gavin, and then looks at me and Dave.

Gavin grins like a schoolboy with his newly discovered Playboy magazine. "You know it's always good to see you, Lola." He slides his hand behind her to squeeze her buttcheek and I nearly gasp out loud as I notice that it's bare. The "dress" has turned out to be an apron.

I feel my dick twitch in my pants as I try to grasp what's going on. This is a sex parlour for sure, but not the kind I think. It's been a while since I've had sex, wanting not to engage in casual hookups after the divorce which would have only made recovery more difficult. That is not to say I've not missed it...

The sound of Lola's soft giggle breaks my internal monologue. "So tell me, what's on the menu today?" Gavin asks.

"We have a new waitress, Mercy. I think your friends will like her. She's just like you asked."

The menu has women on it?

Lola looks at me as if she heard me thinking that. She flashes her beautiful teeth into a smile as she says,"The food ordered here is presented and delivered through the customer's choice of waitress. However, Mr.Warren has pre-ordered your food and selected who's going to bring it to you. I'm sure you'll thoroughly enjoy this experience with us, sir...Mercy and Cassie will be with you in just a moment with your drinks and starters." She then turns away to reveal her naked plump ass shake with every step she takes back to the door she came in through.

Only thirty seconds pass before I see an absolutely stunning black woman walk in with her massive tits out, holding our drinks' tray, wearing a half apron with her thick thighs jutting out from the sides of the square that covers her crotch. She looks like she is about 27-28 years old, with long wavy black hair and golden hoops in her ears. I'm mesmerised by watching her gorgeous chocolate mounds jiggle with her areolas covered by the glasses on the tray from my line of sight as she teeters over to our booth in her pastel yellow high heels.

As she plants the tray in front of us, I look down to see the side of her body and feel my erection raging up. Her thighs are so deliciously fat and soft looking, I could kill to smush my face into them.

The sides of her huge breasts appear pendulous as she bends to place the tray and straightens up. Dave is staring at her bare tits as if he's equally hypnotised.

Standing with her hands clutched infront of her, she looks straight at me and says sweetly,"Hello, sir. I'm Mercy. Nice to meet you."

Lord have mercy on me... This is a dream come true. I've always been secretly into voluptuous brown and black women but as fate would have it, never found an opportunity to date any. Yet.

Gavin breaks the silence and says," I hope you like her, big boy." I look at him, confused about how he could have known something like this.

"I've seen you checking out the new black girl in your department over at the last conference. I figured this would be a nice way to tickle your mind, nerd." Dave and Gavin smirk at each other.

"Cassie will bring the snacks out for you, sir." Mercy tells Dave.

Then, she turns to me,"I want you to come with me over here, if you don't mind..."

We move to a booth over to the other side of the hall and I faintly see out of the corner of my eye Lola coming with a white brunette, both holding two trays full of our food.

Mercy puts a hand on my chest and gently guides me to sit in the booth on the edge of the seat while she stands facing me, her big dark chocolate nipples staring at me right in my face.

"So, what do you like, sir?"

"Please call me John, Mercy..." I say as I put my hands on each side of her soft waist, my hands completely moulding around the curve of her flesh.

"John." She smiles sweetly as she steps in closer to let me take her breast in my mouth. Her thick protruding nipple is nearly half an inch long and about a third of an inch thick. I let my lips run over and brush against it gently, my dick straining against my slacks.

Grabbing it with my lips pursed, I let my tongue flick over it and then slowly let more of her areola into my mouth. Her breast is huge enough to smush nearly half my face as I suck rhythmically, making her moan.

I can hear someone place a tray on our table and figure that it must be one of the other two waitresses as my hands move all over her thighs and ass.

As I remove my face from her breast to breathe, Mercy pushes the tray towards the wall to make space. She then climbs over to sit on the table as she dangles her legs on each side of me, locking me in my seat.

Looking down, I can see she is still wearing her tiny apron. I reach around her to untie it at the back, and find my face buried in her tits yet again. I can't believe how this evening is turning out for me.

Her pussy is just as delightful as the rest of her. Completely bare except a little patch of wispy hair right above the clit. I put my fingers on her slit with gentle pressure and slide up to the clit to grab the sweet little hairs and roll them between my fingers.

"You're a darling, you know that?" I find myself saying unexpectedly and hear Mercy groan softly as my fingers slide up and down her inner lips.

My head bobs left and right as I keep kissing each nipple alternately, eliciting a delightful full-throated womanly laugh from her, her chest rumbling as the sound vibrates right through her skin and on to my face.

"Would you like to try something?" She grabs my head and holds it away to look down at me right in my eyes.

"Yes, please."

She reaches out with her left arm to the side of the table with the tray. I look to find it's a can of whipped cream.

She shakes the can and her whole body shakes with the motion, then sprays two big circles of the cream on to her tits, fully covering her areolas. I don't wait for her to tell me what to do next.

As I'm licking the whipped cream, she pulls my head away to put cherries into my mouth. I reach down with my left hand to undo my belt and relieve myself from the tightness which is starting to hurt.

She hops off the table to get down on her knees on the free side of the booth, guiding me to turn to my side to face her. Grabbing my dick with her hand, she begins to stroke me. Just as I'm about to cum, she stands up and pulls a small lever on the side of seat to make the back recline completely to become flat like a bed. I notice a small wet patch on the floor as she moves, which I think is the wetness from her pussy dribbling down from squatting on the floor.

She rubs herself momentarily as she takes off her heels and pushes my shoulders to get me to lay back on the seat. Climbing over me, she straddles me and guides her dripping wet pussy onto my dick which is almost screaming for release.

Watching her fuck me like that from that angle is a vision unmatched in my experience. Her fleshy arms are outstretched towards me as I hold her hands for support, her soft tummy rolls held in by the tops of her thick thighs folding over them as she bounces up and down on me, breasts swinging up and down violently as we both groan and grunt together in pure pleasure.

My brain tunes in and out of the sounds surrounding me, sounds of moans and screams from the other girls Dave and Gavin must be with. The food and drinks stand completely forgotten.

Knowing that she must be getting tired from being on top, I gently roll her over on to her back and push her knees to her chest. Her breasts slide back to cover her neck and it's unbelievable how cute yet womanly she appears in that position.

I can feel my cum dribbling down between her ass crack and where my balls are slapping against it on the glossy red vinyl seats. I lean down to grab her tits hard and tug at her nipples, pushing both of us over the edge to orgasm.

***

Laying back on my own bed at 2 am, I recount the entire thing in my mind, hardly being able to believe it at all. Maybe it's the drinks we all enjoyed together with the girls at a pub nearby with our clothes on, long after our two very happy hours.

~

Note from the author: This series will feature more parts written from different perspectives of the characters introduced thus far. I hope you enjoy this.