Breathing is a Privilege

Story Info
A husband forgets his wife's anniversary and gets punished.
1.4k words
4.23
10.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a day like any other...or at least I thought it was. Turns out I had forgotten my anniversary. My wife was furious. She went through so much trouble picking out the perfect gift for me, but I had been so busy with my hobbies lately that I hadn't gotten her anything. I spent most of the day apologizing, cleaning, cooking, anything I could do to make up for it.

By the end of the day, she was still upset. I asked "what can I do to make this up to you? I'll do anything!"

"Anything?" She asked. Her scowl slowly turned into an evil smile.

"Yes, just say the word and I'll do it!"

With that, my wife grabbed my wrist and led me to the bedroom. My heart started beating with excitement and relief. If getting her off could fix everything, this is going to be a lot easier than I thought. She threw me on the bed and yelled "STAY!" She left the room. I undressed and got comfortable in bed, waiting for her to return.

She came back about 30 minutes later with a large box, throwing it on the floor next to the bed; I couldn't see what was in it. Suddenly she jumped into my waist and wrapped something around my eyes. Then before I could process what was happening, she flipped me over and handcuffed my wrists behind my back. I started getting very aroused, as I've always been fairly curious about bondage. She said "I called my friend and asked to borrow some supplies to punish you with. Better enjoy that fresh air you're getting now, because I'm about to take it away."

Fresh air? Was she going to choke me? I started getting excited. While I was pondering that, she applied ankle cuffs to me. Then she took some rope and wrapped it a few times around my arms and legs, making it even harder to move. I could move my pelvis and my head, but everything else was secured tight. Then she shoved something into my mouth. It felt like smooth cloth and tasted musty and salty. I realized they were her panties. I then felt tape being applied to my mouth and wrapped all the way around my head. She must have used the entire roll! It was air tight. I could only breath through my nose now.

I shivered with goosebumps as I heard her whisper in my ear "take a deep breath" I started to breath in but before I could fill my lungs completely, my nose was plugged shut. She had put a swimmer's nose-clip on me! I shook my head from side to side trying to get it off but it didn't budge. I hadn't taken a large enough breath and I was already feeling my lungs burn. I tried with all my might to move my arms but it was useless. I tried to roll over to rub the clip against the bed but my wife was holding me down. I felt a warm feeling wash over me as I accepted my fate. Just as my struggling slowed, the clip was removed.

I immediately sucked in a huge lungful of air just as my wife planted her bare sweaty foot right over my nose. I coughed and desperately tried to recover my breathing. My wife was laughing hysterically. "I told you, no more fresh air for you. Breathing is a privilege." I was struggling to catch my breath while choking on the stink of her feet. Admittedly I had always had a foot fetish, and being forced to inhale them was making me extremely aroused. Just as I started slowing my breath, she said again "take a deep breath." This time I took a full lungful of air from between her toes before the nose-clip was put back on.

Having taken a proper breath, I was able to remain calm this time. My wife ran her fingernails up and down my sides, kissing my neck. My brain was full of the stink of her feet, having been the last breath I took, which was enhanced further by her gentle caressing. Her hands made her way to my nipples and she started gently rolling them around in her fingertips, which turns me on like nothing else. After about 20 seconds of this, my lungs started burning again. I tried to ignore it and focus on my wife's touch, but after 30 seconds, I start struggling again. My wife held me down and continued playing with me. My mind started going blank between the lack oxygen, the foot stink, and the pleasure, and I started seeing stars. After 40 seconds, the nose-plug was taken off.

This time, I took a huge breath just as she put her tennis shoe firmly over my nose. It was super musty, and smelled like it was recently worn. I breathed heavily into it while my wife laughed again. She held it tight against my face, which made it hard to breath, so I had to take even bigger breaths than normal. After a couple minutes, the shoe came off and the nose-clip went back on. This time, she didn't ask me to take a deep breath, so I just barely had half a lungful. This was not enough to stay calm, but before I could struggle, she started sucking my dick! She reached up while sucking and rubbed my nipples. My lungs were already burning but all I could think about now was cumming. As soon as I started getting close, she stopped. My vision was fading from the lack of oxygen. Once again, the nose-clip was removed.

This time she planted her bare asshole right on my nose just as I breathed in. I could tell she hadn't showered in a few days, and it was strong. I choked while my wife laughed harder than she ever has. "I would have showered today, but since you forgot our anniversary there was no need." Despite the smell of dirty, sweaty ass, I was more turned on than I'd ever been in my life. I wanted nothing more than to smell this dirty asshole. After a couple minutes of breathing in her delicious ass, she pushed my head in, smothering me completely. My nose slid all the way into her hole.

While this was happening, I could hear her rummaging through her box with her other hand. She didn't smother me as long as she had with the nose-clip, but the smell was enough to keep torturing me. She moved away from me, though my nose still smelled like her ass so it didn't help much. I felt something slide over my head. She then slid something up her legs. Suddenly the air got much hotter and smellier. She had put on some kind of rubber panties with a hood that attached my head to her ass in a nearly air tight seal.

With that, she pulled the covers over us and said "goodnight." I started moaning in protest. Surely she didn't expect me to sleep like this? "If you go to sleep like a good boy I'll take it off." My heart started pounding hard. I tried to lay still and pretend to sleep. The stink of her asshole permeated all my senses. It was driving me crazy. My dick was still rock hard and leaking precum. I tried as hard as I could to ignore the smell and stay calm but I desperately wanted to cum. I started getting light headed as the oxygen in the hood ran low.

Suddenly, I heard a buzzing. My wife was using a vibrator. Then I felt her soles press up against my cock. She moaned "Show me how horny you are from breathing my ass." At this point between the lack of air and the scent of ass all I could think about was cumming. I started humping my dick against wife's sweaty feet as hard as I could. She moaned louder and louder. As she climaxed, I exploded with the biggest orgasm I'd ever had. My entire body shook and I went numb. I started blacking out while I could still feel myself cumming.

My wife laughed and slid off the hood, gently stroking my hair as I came to. "Happy anniversary my love." I softly moaned and cuddled my head into her ass, still tied up. Eventually I fell asleep that way, before my wife pulled me up to the head of the bed and held me for the rest of the night.