Breathtaking

Story Info
Conservative wife indulges in first serious role play.
2k words
4.14
28.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To watch my wife make love to someone else had always been a fantasy of mine. Even though we had fantasised about it once or twice I knew it would never become a reality. At least that was what I thought. My wife is quite conservative in her ways and not particularly adventurous in the bedroom. Anything remotely adventurous was always initiated by me. I didn't dare suggest anything really daring for fear of upsetting her or having her think I was kinky. Over the 17 years since we were married our sex life had progressed little beyond the missionary position and using a dildo occasionally.

The subject of different sexual partners cropped up one night while we lay in bed reading and discussing something which had happened to friends of ours. She asked me if I had ever fantasised about her making love to someone else. At first I didn't know whether to reveal my (until then) secret or be honest with her and risk her being outraged. I thought honesty to be the best policy so I replied that I did have that sort of a fantasy.

She asked who - "Anyone in particular that we know?"

I told her that it was a general fantasy with no one particular in mind. I asked her in return did she have any fantasies of make love to another man. With a slight shake of her head she said "no." I know when she is being 100% honest and this was one of those times. I felt a little deflated that the fantasy hadn't gone any further. She surprised me though when she went on to ask me that if I did have any fantasies of making love to someone we knew who would I like it to be. Carrying on with my policy of being honest I mentioned the name of one of her friends, Carol.

"Really?" she said, "I thought you would more likely to have said one of the girls I work with as there are some extremely pretty girls at work."

"But not as pretty as you my love" establishing some brownie points of flattery.

"Oh you flatterer" she said with a smile.

We read for a few minutes more before she got out of bed saying she needed a drink of water. She returned shortly afterwards stopping in the doorway completely naked having removed her nightie, leaned against the door jam in a provocative way and said in a sultry voice

"Hello, it's me Carol". "I'm told you want to roger me."

With that she peeled the blankets back revealing the rock-hard erection which had sprung up since she spoke those words. I am not particularly big in that department, a little less than six inches long and about an inch and a quarter in diameter, but at that moment I felt much bigger.

"Well big boy, are you going to just lay there or are you going to stick that thing in me?"

It was like my wife was someone else the way she spoke to me. I was tingling all over and a sensation in the pit of my stomach was growing by the second. I just looked at her and drank in her image as she stood there. In the low light from just the reading lights she looked sensational. Her nipples were already hard and erect, protruding about 5/8th of an inch from her exquisitely formed 36 inch DD breasts. She took my hand as she stood next to the bed and placed my hand between her slightly parted legs. She then folded her fingers over mine and pushed my middle finger inside her vagina. It was wet and slippery already! I pulled her down to the bed with my right hand keeping my left hand between her legs. As I pulled her onto the bed with the finger of my left hand still inside her she gave a low "Ahh" as the pressure increased on her pussy. I kissed her gently on the mouth sliding my middle finger in and out of her vagina up between her outer vaginal lips to her clitoris and back inside her again. Slowly, slowly trying to prolong the moment. She was laid partially on her back, partially on her side, her body slightly turned away from me, I was on my left-hand side with her right leg over both my legs exposing her pussy to my probing finger.

"Oh mm," she murmured, pulling her right leg further over mine and sliding her left leg further left. "Call me Carol" she said.

This took me aback a little and I wasn't sure whether that if I did it might spoil the moment. Nevertheless I did as I was told and said "Do you like what I am doing to your pussy Carol?"

She drew in a deep breath and for a moment I thought it was the wrong thing to say. "Yes, yes", keep fingering but faster"

My wife has always had a tight vagina and I have always had to take plenty of time before I tried a second finger, but this time my forefinger slipped in without too much effort. "ooooh" she moaned softly.

"Well Carol, you want more?"

"Yes, give it to me." I had only ever got three fingers in her a few times before but I was sure this was going to be another one of them. After another half a dozen rough finger strokes, I put my third finger alongside my forefinger and middle finger and gently inserted them up to the depth of the base of my fingernails. "AH, AH, AH" she called out in quick short gasps. Rotating the three fingers and pushing gently I was up to the first knuckle. "OW" she yelped. I immediately stopped and asked her if she was OK. "Yes, yes, don't stop no matter what I say, I want you to hurt me a little."

I continued with the rotating of the three fingers inserting a little deeper each time. She was getting quite vocal by now which was out of the ordinary as even at orgasm she was normally quiet. I increased the tempo and was shoving three fingers into her almost brutally. She was moaning louder and louder with her breathing becoming faster and faster and in shorter gasps. She was getting louder. ;Oh God', interspersed with 'Yes', and 'Oh My' together with some unintelligible words.

Was this really my wife? Maybe it was indeed Carol. She had reached around and grabbed my cock when I had pushed in my second finger, and had been working my cock up and down. I disengaged her hand as I was pretty sure that much more of it and I would be squirting too early. I moved around between her legs without removing my fingers from her now swollen pussy lips spreading her legs as far apart as I could manage. She was throwing her head from side to side and her back was arched. What a wonderful sight from between her legs. After only a little more thrusting with my fingers she actually screamed out her orgasm shuddering from head to toe for what appeared to be a full minute. Am I dreaming I thought?

Never before had she made such noise! Before she broke out of her magic spell I thought I should press on with the fantasy.

"Carol, before I fuck you, you are going to suck my cock! I was afraid this might not happen as she had never given me a blow job since before we were married. She sat up, scooted backwards and with her back to the bed head and beckoned me forward. I approached on my knees with my cock sticking out in front of me. She wrapped both hands around it and began to lean towards the head as if in prayer. My heart nearly stopped when she halted but looked up at me and said "what will your wife say?"

"Nothing" I replied. "Your boyfriend Frank is fucking her as we speak" I felt her hesitate for a second and her head began to draw back by about an inch. All of a sudden her head came forward and swallowed about four inches of my cock, sucking and licking with her tongue. She grabbed my buttocks with both hands, drew back her head raking my cock with her teeth stopping only to grip the bulbous head with extra pressure of her teeth. She looked up at me and smiled, showing her teeth gripping my knob end. I felt that excitement in the pit of my stomach building further.

"If Frank is fucking her, you can fuck me however you want!"

"Turnover" I said, "I am going to fuck you up the arse."

"I hope Frank pushes his cock all the way in even if it hurts her, she fucking deserves it."

Is she telling me something I thought? She has never let me fuck her up the arse before. She duly turned over and I reached into the bedside cabinet for the tube of lube. Even with my modest cock I would need some help to get it inside her virginal arsehole. I smeared it over and around her hole, over my fingers and over my cock.

"Relax your cheek muscles; I will use my finger first." My forefinger slipped in quite easily, spreading a little lube on the inside. Next I used my middle finger with its bigger knuckle without much more resistance. My thumb proved to be a little more difficult to get in but finally I did accompanied by small gasps of pain from her. I kept this up for a while until the cries began to diminish. Removing my thumb I placed both hands on her butt cheeks and pressed my knob end to her opening. Increasing the pressure I told her to pull her cheeks apart. "Come on Carol push back" At the sound of her friend's name she became animated once more, pushing back on my knob end with vigour.

"Frank would put his hand on the back of my head and push with whatever force was needed" she yelled at me.

I grabbed her long hair at the nape of her neck and dragged her to the edge of the bed so my feet were on the floor and her knees were just on the edge of the bed. "OW YOUR HURTING ME" she cried. Ignoring her cries of pain remembering what she had said earlier, I shoved forward hard and it penetrated her tight ring. She screamed loudly and I stopped for a moment, then working my cock deeper into her arse hole. Slapping more lube on my cock I worked it deeper and deeper until I was completely inside her.

She made no further sounds while I was doing this other than a low "oh." She began to rock on my cock without actually moving it in and out. I started to move it in and out, only half an inch at first, then slowly building to an inch, moving in a slow and leisurely fashion. After a few more minutes I had a stroke of about three inches still going very slowly. Increasing the pace she began to cry out again but only low key. I could feel myself approaching climax soon so I increased the stroke to full length with a quick pace.

The cries of pain became loud so I asked her if she wanted me to stop. "JUST FUCK ME" she retorted. Joining in on the game again I yelled "HOW DOES THAT FEEL CAROL, STICKINGMY COCK RIGHT UP YOUR ARSE, I LIKE HURTING YOU!" "KEEP FUCKING ME HARD FRANK I WANT YOU TO COME IN ME" I came in an explosion of cum on and on it went. I don't think I have ever come so hard in my life. I think her calling me Frank had something to do with it.

Something told me that this was only the beginning of acting out a fantasy.

As we lay in bed afterwards I suggested to her we should act it out for real one day.

"Perhaps, but we would have to discuss it in detail of what exactly you want me to do and how far I am prepared to go."

I couldn't get the grin off my face. I will tell you what happened in 'Breathtaking part 2'.