All Comments on 'Bred by the Hive Ch. 38'

by GaryLMMartin

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m surprised that you haven’t introduced another alien race to fight the hive. If you have ever heard the expression, “the enemy of my enemy is my friend “ well you could change it to “the enemy of my enemy is not friend of mine “. Meaning that both species are fighting each other and will use humans as they see fit. Imagine if Carl was actually already controlled by the other alien hive!group/whatever, he’s actually a sleeper agent who is now in a position to sabotage the hive. His bond with Hannah may not have been broken so that the hive wouldn’t think it was a trick. So Eduardo fooled and now this other race of creatures is in a position to do its own damage. Neither race cares what humans want but they do fight each other. This could be why Carl and Hannah still have residual feelings for each other. It lets them come into contact and share information or spread this other alien species around. Meanwhile Carl and Hannah or maybe just Carl is still in emotional turmoil over Hannah and her conversion to hive slave. Just an idea.

GaryLMMartinGaryLMMartinover 1 year agoAuthor

The other alien race you asked for appears in Chapter 51. Also, if you read the complete unabridged version, you can see the other alien race throughout the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGaryLMMartin@GaryLMMartin
Prolific author, many books at http://garylmmartin.com . Bred by the Hive fans see this: https://garylmmartin.com/parasites.html Planet P fans see this: https://garylmmartin.com/earthgirls.html

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES