Bred By Your Father-In-Law On X-Mas

Info
You let your husband's father give you what he can't. (M4F)
221 words
4.37
46.2k
24
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benji2049
Benji2049
172 Followers

Your husband is lying beside you on the couch, drunk on eggnog and snoring away. His sisters, brothers, aunts and uncles, are all sleeping upstairs, worn out from a long, chaotic Christmas day. It's only you and your father-in-law awake now, watching a silly romcom and enjoying the silence. And yet... you can't relax. You and your husband have been trying to get pregnant for years, and while you know you're fertile, he's too proud to admit he's not. Surrounded by family, and your new niece and nephew, you're in the clutch of baby fever. You're so ready to be a mother, and your body is begging to be bred.

That's why it's so difficult to just sit here beside your father-in-law, your one-time English teacher. He's always been such a good listener, and you've always had a crush on him, something you don't think you've hidden very well. If only there was something he could do to help you. Some way he could ease this tension, this longing, this overwhelming urge to be inseminated. You just want to crawl into daddy's lap and let him make it all better...

*Everyone portrayed in this story is 18+. This content does not encourage adultery; this is strictly a fantasy. This audio was recorded by an adult and was made for adults only.*

--:--
--:--
1.0
Benji2049
Benji2049
Benji2049
172 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Your voice is what made the story. This was amazing

That_Other_GurlThat_Other_Gurlover 1 year ago

Love your voice! And such a hot situation you set up - a woman getting pregnant by her father in law, which includes the same DNA as her husband, it's forbidden... but so hot. I didn't even know I had this fantasy but now a new one is born! 'Feel the empty ache inside you like a fist... squeezing..' As an ovulating woman, I FEEL THIS! The way you said it slowly, with pause, turned me on. I recently submitted a story about getting impregnated so this is supplementing that fantasy. Thank you!

Lizzie21Lizzie21over 1 year ago

i must smile and was touched lovely fantasy, and you voice wow

BiBibaby1982BiBibaby1982over 1 year ago

I hope I get to do a lot of extra credit just to make sure everything works out okay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was amazing

Share this

Similar Stories

Dear Debby - Issue 01 Letters to relationship advice columnist Debby D.in Interracial Love
Father takes my wife! Father beds my wife while I'm supposed to be at work.in Loving Wives
Takeover My friend, Sara, has other means to bear a child.in Erotic Couplings
Inferidelity Ch. 01 A couple fetishizes a husband's "inferior" pervert co-worker.in Loving Wives
Wife is a Slut for Futas Wife cheats on you with a futa.in Fetish
More Stories