All Comments on 'Breed'

by stepsonic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best kept secretโ€ฆ..young black woman older white male sex is the best of all interracial mating!

SharpguySharpguyover 6 years ago
Bravo

Well done. Hot, steamy, concise and well developed characters. As an older white guy whose been with younger ebony women, this is very real in my experience.

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
The Story

Needs a follow-up Does he Breed her. Does he stick around or leave her to take care of their Child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Super Soaker

I loved every bit of this. My panties were so wet at work while I played with my nipples and read this story. Imagining that had his cock inside of me. Can't wait to get home and fuck my man.

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownover 7 years ago

Good Story ... More please

GuyJDGuyJDover 7 years ago
AWESOME!

When I saw the title and story description, I knew this was going to be a hot story. But I didn't expect it to be as hot as it was. But what made it even better is that I didn't have to read 4 pages to get to the sex act. Like the majority of my stories, you managed to build the entire story in one page.

As a Lit writer, I'm sure alot of your readers have stated what I'm about say. A sequel or two may be needed. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› As a suggestion, their first time together, though hot and memorable, was not successful. So while out of town on a weekend law convention, they decide to use that weekend to make several attempts to accomplish the breeding and literally fucking each other into a coma. Just a thought!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
White Dick, Cervix ?????

WOW, did not think a white Dick could reach that deep, we will be waiting for the next chapter !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstepsonic@stepsonic
198 Followers
Hi Literotica users! I am the Step Son aka Stepsonic on Literotica. I am the author of stories like โ€œBreedโ€ and โ€œThe Neighboursโ€ on Literotica. If you enjoy my work, please continue to leave comments! You have encouraged me to continue my brand of explicit naughty night tim...